[PP-F1] Time to Grind<<Earning a Living>> (complete)

The vast forest, looms overhead. The tree tops sway in the brisk cool breeze, and nips at our nose. The darkness within the forest not menacing but comfortable. Like as if you wave into the void but the void waves back and it's like, a good feeling. The sun seems to be low on the horizon no clouds in the sky save one, which looks like a deformed bunny, and the birds chirp as the morning roles around. the valiant song inspiring in its glory. The ground, covered in leaves, crinkling under every step.  The brisk breeze blowing some leaves out of the forest and to the north. as we stand in the opening, Abandon hesitantly looks around to make sure no one is at his back and says "So this is where the NPC said to go right?" 

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"Yeah it should be. this is where its marked on my map" Antofer looks around the forest scanning for any thing interesting but there inst much here. I didn't like being in the forest for one it was dark and Antofer loved the sun. But then a painful memory.....he remembered. Seeing the fear of the player slain before me in the forest "lets hurry up and get out of here i dont like this place and im sure someone wouldn't mind ambushing us." So Tusbasa what do you want to do now? I Think you know the forest better then us. i mean you where walking around it yesterday"

Tsubasa looked over at Antofer and then down at the ground.  "I know there are giant praying mantis' in this forest from my previous journey.  I haven't any clue how strong they are, or if they would be stronger than him. *points at Abandon*  But it would definitely be an adventure."  Tsubasa lifted his face to look at Abandon, seeming to pre-determine his usefulness in battle.  The noise around us was loud with insects and creatures.  Tsubasa grabbed his dagger from his pocket, making sure it was firm and secure, ready to pull out in a moments notice.  Tsubasa asks both of the party but mostly to Antofer, "So, are you all up for some more exotic insect fights?"

"Yeah i'm not scared of a few bugs" But im not so sure that little knife is gonna help much a joke. "before we leave let me try to find a few mats. Antofer looks around the woods a bit making sure as to not go to far from the group. Hmmm last time i look around here i found really good stuff. I Spot the rose i had seen last time i was in the forest but deside to move on. I find a cotton plant sitting before me and in my excitement  rush over to pick it, Sadly i wasn't very careful and i ended up destroying the plant."wait what, are you serious? well fuc....Tubasa cuts Antofer off well what did you find?" I glare and say uh nothing i found nothing   

ID# 46855 

Loot: 13 fail

While searching for the giant praying mantis in the forest of the first floor, Tsubasa also kept an open eye for alchemy plants.  While he passes under a giant tree canopy he looked around because of his prior knowledge of plant types in the real world.  When he looked underneath an open root on the ground surface, he four leaf clovers and small fungi.  He knew neither of these plant type materials would be useful to the alchemy profession, and so he walked along underneath the somewhat shade of the canopy at his original pace, a decent distance behind the rest of the party.

ID# 46854 results: Loot: 12 (fail)

Abandon, Saying nothing as he branches to the left to find some cooking ingredients. as he searches he finds a large wild blueberry bush, surrounded by a beam of sunlight. He stands in awe at the miraculous sight. The sun glistens off the leaves and the blueberries just the right amount of ripening. they called out to him and for a second he forgot where he was. in his mind it was just him and the blueberry bush. Those delicious blueberries and him.... and the void. After a few minuets he snaps out of his trance and proceeds to swiftly pick the delectable blueberries. not once pricking himself and gaining a single mat.

ID# 46859 Result: Loot 20 (1 mat)

"Hey guys! i found one of the praying matis things and boy are they ugly." so here is the problem there are two of them and i know we had trouble fighting a boar last time and i don;t know if attacking them is worth the risk but its really up to you. *After the group comes up with a plan we deside to attack them" One matis is sleeping on a tree upside down while the other looks like its protecting something under it. (abandon goes first but combat starts now.)

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy (he doent know any sword arts so we don't need to post his energy anymore) 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy (he doent know any sword arts so we don't need to post his energy anymore) 

praying mantis 1 6hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Abandon raises his sword high and swing a crushing blow into the ground. He yells with vigor "S***" as he trips forward. his sword planted deep but not unreasonably. He swiftly plucks it out and readying another attack adjusting his stance to better face the target, thinking to himself 'i need to call upon the training my uncle gave me if i want to proceed properly!' he then readies himself for what might come next.

ID# 46861 Result: Combat 3 (Fail)

Abandon - 4 hp 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 

praying mantis 1 6hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Edited by Thedarkwolf

Tsubasa subsequently runs toward the already conscious praying mantis which Abandon had already attempted to strike at with a sword.  Closing in to his target like a snake attacking its prey, Tsubasa thrusts his dagger out.  Realizing too late that he had lunged with the dagge a bit to early and was swatted away by the Mantis.  Tsubasa catches himself from tripping and gets a bit further away from the Mantis.  Tsubasa was trying to see what the mantis was trying to protect, but couldn't see with sweat in his eyes.  His visions was slightly blurry, so he wiped his eye with the sleave of his cloth shirt.  Tsubasa prepared himself for the next open strike on the praying mantis.  

ID# 46860 results:Battle: 4 (miss)

Abandon - 4 hp 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 

praying mantis 1 6hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Edited by Tsubasa

"Antofer scoffs ha you guys suck" antofer then attack the praying mantis tripped and ran into the second praying mantis. "oh  fuc....." I mumble as the mantis falls out of the tree very awake and very angry. The first mantis how ever is so busy protecting something he over looks the battle completely and then looks up alittle confused but is is like eh whatever and doesnt care. Everyone missed.....Everyone.....missed....you can feel the awkward as no one said anything about us all being failures..."we gonna die"  

ID# 46864 results:

Battle: 1 fail

MOB: 1-fail

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 6hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Abandon readies a second strike and swings downward with all his might making direct contact with the mantis. He swiftly slices through the body a huge gash forming across it. Pixels fly and they glisten before dispersing. the mantis rears up in anger and abandon tries to skurry back to the group as to not get killed. he is amazed that it didn't die from that swing a but he is ready for whatever comes next. he thinks to himself 'if it comes down to it i could embrace the void, i mean i like the void the void likes me. maybe we can be friends'

ID# 46865 Result: Combat 9 (Critical Success) 4dmg

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Tsubasa turns to see the angry praying mantis staring at him with vicious eyes.  Tsubasa ingnored it and turned back around to the original target.  He noticed Abandon strike at the mantis and deal it quite a bit of damage on its health bar.  Tsubasa decided that it wouldn't hurt to try to finish off one of the threats quickly.  Tsubasa charged without much focus on where he was lunging at and completely missed the praying mantis by a meter.  After missing Tsubasa felt little shame in his attempt because it got him further away from the second and more angry praying mantis which Antofer had managed to awaken.  Tsubasa spoke quick words, "next strike will finish off this one" and gestures at the weaker praying mantis.

ID# 46866 results: Battle: 3

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 12hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Antofer After hitting the mantis Screams and trips backwards helplessly swinging his sword around. (mantis two) Very unimpressed the mantis slashed at Antofer dealing some damage. Mantis two is still unconsidered about abandon or his weak attack protects his treasure buy hiding in a corner and hissing. Tho he is missing a arm he is pretty scary you can also see the mantis has his arm in his mouth kinda use holding it like some stupid coded animal (oh wait he is just code) Antofer after being hit cry a little and wanted to go home and sleep :( 

ID# 46867 results:

Battle: 1

MOB: 4

D# 46868 results:

MOB( 2) : 8

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 9hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Edited by Antofer

Begining his third attach at the mantis abandon doesnt realize that his shoes are untied, he trips but unlike last time cannot catch his balance. he falls face first into the ground and lodges his sword so deep that he wont be able to pull it out right away. "Ow! Dang Nabit!" Abandon yells fiercely, like a wild cat that cannot seem to walk properly. he then just kinda lays their welcoming the ever coming void. 'hey maybe death wont be that bad. maybe i will make friends and maybe the void will accept me for who i am... or maybe not, yeah thats a possibility too...'

ID# 46869 Result: Combat 1 (Critical Fail)

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 9hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Tsubasa locks his eyes on the target praying mantis and begins to charge at the mantis with dagger outstretched.  As he approaches the large insect he recoils and prepares to thrust when the unexpected scream of Antofer catches Tsubasa off gaurd.  Tsubasa quickly swerves to the right and dolphin dives right onto a bush.  When he turns around he looks very angry at the ground.  Tsubasa had one job and he had failed twice when it was obvious that he would have missed.  When he got back on his feet, he turned and made the form of his body into the snake martial art stance facing the mantis

ID# 46870 results: Battle: 4

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 9hp -3 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Antofer used a  Fell Crescent and in a epic show down He [censored] MISSED EVERY THING AND SO DID THE [censored] SHITTY MANTIS CUZ YOU KNOW [censored] EMERY RIGHT? "Well [censored] meeeee Antofers said" Then the mantis was so stuned they kinda just looked at me and then at each other not moving at all then they kinda had a aneurysm then something crazy happend.... but it was so Awesome that your mortal eyes couldnt understant 

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 9hp -1 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

D# 46871 results:

Battle: 1

MOB: 1

ID# 46872 results:

Battle: 9

MOB: 3

Edited by Antofer

Abandon slowly stands up realizing that he is not dead and looked down at the buster sword that was fermly planted in the ground. "well [censored]" he mumbled to himself. he looks over at antofer and sits in amazement as he critically fails again. and then (like the bush) he only sees antofer, only antofer, himself and the void. he cant move, he cant think, he just knows that they are a team and the void will help them because the void is a nice guy and he likes the void. and he says to antofer "do you see it? Do you see the void in all its glory?"

ID# 46873 Result: Combat 2 (fail)

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 9hp -1 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

Tsubasa moves toward the mantis and in his gut he begins to feel an enlightenment.  He points at Antofer with a feeling of forgiveness and a small glow resonated from his index finger.  After this Tsubasa runs at the weaker mantis only to trip over a very small root that shouldn't have even been a concern for him.  Tsubasa lands in a push up form after he drops his dagger and quickly pushes himself up.  "at least my luck isn't as bad as it could be" and says as he looks directly in Antofer's direction.  Tsubasa wipes off the nutrient dirt off his cloths and prepares to strike yet again.

ID# 46874 Result: Battle 2(fail) Craft 9(heals Antofer for 1 hp)

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 10hp -1 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 2hp

praying mantis 2 6hp

In a (hopefuly) final attempt to kill the mantis Antofer used his final attack. and using his  Fell Crescent move cutting through the enemy's and finishing them off. the mantis screamed in pain and you almost here one say ( just wanted to sleep) and the other one droped what he was holding and it feel to the ground. "worst battle ever" antofer said. I was almost done with this game about about to kill Everyone in a rage for missing so much the mantis the last mantis stood. hurt badly looking for a escape. The mantis slashed at us in agony but failed tto land any hits 

ID# 46936 results:

Battle: 9 

Loot: 15 - any good item(curved sword) +one mat

D# 46938 results:

MOB: 5

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 10hp -1 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis -

praying mantis 2 2 hp

Edited by Antofer

after leaving The Void, Abandon tries to remove his sword from the ground. His sword put puts up a fight but abandon quickly over powers it and pulls the sword out of the dirt, with his raised sword and his new found strength he runs over to the last mantis yelling "Not today you Bully!" he swiftly plunges the sword though the head of the mantis and blue pixels fly everywhere he brings the sword though the body of the mantis who splits in two and disintegrate into blue pixels as well. Abandon stands triumphantly leaning against his sword. he thinks to himself 'i wont be able to vistite the void today. Which is good and bad, i guess i will see which one it is more as the future comes'

ID# 46939 Result: Combat 10 (Critical Success) Loot 17 (Good item/30 col) (Tsubasa Chose 30 col + 1 mat) 

Abandon - 4 hp 1 energy 

Antofer- 10hp -1 energy 

tsubasa- 12 hp 3  energy 

praying mantis 1 - ded

praying mantis 2 - ded

Edited by Thedarkwolf