(PP-F1) Getting my first quest, <<Earning a living>> completed

Tsubasa returned to the plains another few days after the pathetic fight against the praying mantises.  The sun was just beginning to break over the horizon.  He was very irritated for his own uselessness, not managing even a basic hit on his target.  Blocking his thoughts out of his head, Tsubasa dashed through the tall grass his eyes catching any movement within.  He stops near a small tree having found no mobs in sight.  Tsubasa sits down next to the tree and pulls his lengthy white hair back with one hand and hits the ground with his other.  He hears multiple footsteps nearby and faces in their general directions.  "who is getting near me?", Tsubasa projects his voice.  He ties his hair back and drinks some of his water while still sitting .

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer and Abandon walks up. Abandon smiles, creepily, and waves at the man on the ground. "S'up Tsubasa? we thought you might want some help. It is hard to solo and i know i, i cant say officially for Antofer, But i don't want to see you die" "So hows it going man we haven't seen you in a few days" his smile not really genuine but based on his past its understandable, he stands there awkwardly thinking to himself 'I bet The Void would be more friendly and more trustworthy than these two, so why does it want me to stay with them so desperately? maybe its not my time to join it? who knows'

"i laugh a bit well i do owe you tsubasa you saved my life and i intend to save your life at some point" So what are we looking for today? please for dear god do not say mantis. my brain will die. Anyways lets see what we can find right of the bat. I look but then i realise i dont really know what im looking for so i kinda just stop. So where are we headed today? im realy up for whatever lets get you a job bud!

D# 46947 results:

Loot: 13 (+1) FAIL

Tsubasa patiently drinks his water.  "whatever, your smile has no friendly warmth, which doesn't mean your a bad guy, but that puts a minor wall between a friendship."  When he finishes his rather rude and socially awkward statement, he returns to drinking his water, seemingly unaware of his comment.  When the water is nearly gone, Tsubasa looks up at Antofer.  "I have no intent of doing something as risky as soloing"  Tsubasa stands up and prepares himself for a battle.  As he pulls his dagger out and inspects it, he focuses his next question on both of the other party members, "Do either of you have a preference on what we fight today?  Not as though we always get to choose ourselves."  Tsubasa looks next to him and sees a small plant which is still in good condition.  He recognized its usefulness as an alchemy plant and quickly picked it up.

ID# 46948 results: Loot: 15(success) +1 mat

Edited by Tsubasa

"Eh maybe we could fight some wolfs?" hows does that sound? Antofer looks at the forest we must go in one last time now huh? As we enter the woods Antofer felt a surge or power from his new found gear." lets kill something! how about that pack of wolfs over there? there are 3 of them but we might be able to fight them one at a time if the leave the group so what do you say?

Antofers new gear

Spoiler

Name: Gloves of greed 

Your Profession: Tailor 

Your Rank: 1

ID: ID# 46940

Roll: 10

Item Type: Cloth gloves.
Tier: T1

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: 

Reveal hidden contents

Description: The Owner becomes More lucky with Finding every day things

Name:  Cloak Of greater Protection

Your Profession: Tailor 

Your Rank: 1

ID: ID# 46941

Roll: 11

Item Type: Cloth Cloak
Tier: T1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 

Reveal hidden contents

Description: A Cloak that harms anyone who would dare strikes its owner

Abandon nods at Antofer and begins to look around as well but cannot seem to find anything of use until he spots it a small group of radishes. he goes to pluck them but they were rooted very well, they don't even begin to budge. he pulls and pulls with all of the might that his uncle gifted upon him and finally it starts to come up. however he doesn't just pull up a radish. along with the rotten radish he pulls up a large white worm. "Crap!" he says swiftly throwing the plant. he then goes back to the group to group empty handed. 

ID# 46949 Result: Loot 4 (Fail)

Tsubasa immediately stops Antofer and says, "alright guys, the best way to gain the advantage against these wolves is to seperate them one at a time."  As Tsubasa looks at the Pack of Wolves, he notices a colossal red bunny sitting in the center.  "Ok, that bunny is going to die!"  Tsubasa appears to have lost his cool when he noticed the huge ball of fuz.  The first wolf is sitting down in the dirt with its eyes closed.  the second wolf is pacing a distance from the other wolves.  the third is facing the opposite direction of our party and the colossal bunny is.. COLOSSAL! 

"Lets kill that bunny!" Abandon says to Tsubasa He raises his sword and activates his STRAIT sword art the sword glows a bright orange as he swings and hits the bunnies right paw. The paw flys off the bunny and lands a distance away. upon hitting the ground it shatters into bright blue pixels. Abandon takes a step back to let his comrades attack as well, he thinks to himself 'take that you magnificent ball of fur. The Void must be so proud of me!' he stands there admiring his attack and then retakes his stance, readying him for whatever could come next.

ID# 46951 Result: Combat 7 (Success)

Abandon 12hp - 1/3 Energy

Antofer 16hp -4/4 energy

Tsubasa 16hp - 4/4 energy

Bunny 2/10hp 

Wolf (1) 8/8hp

Wolf (2) 8/8hp

Wolf (3) 8/8hp

Edited by Thedarkwolf

Tsubasa waits to attack the lingering wolf as he watches Abandon strike hard into the bunny.  After he watches the attack from Abandon, Tsubasa attacks at the lingering wolf and lunges with his dagger.  The wolf barely moves out of the way of Tsubasa's attack and the wolf turns around bewildered.  Tsubasa curses under his breath and turns ready to strike again.  He glances at his dagger and comments out loud  "I am so ready to get some better equipment from this basic stuff. Alright Antofer, show them what your made of".  

ID# 46950 results: Battle: 5(fail)

Abandon 12hp - 1 Energy

Antofer 16hp -4 energy

Tsubasa 16hp - 4 energy

Bunny 2hp 

Wolf (1) 8hp

Wolf (2) 8hp

Wolf (3) 8hp

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer Jumps closest to all the enemy's and used his sword art. full crescent. It was the hardest hit of my life then wolfs and bunny cry in pain and the wolfs all jump back howling. the bunny is hit hard enough that it is launched into the air and then into space where hit the sun and exploded into a new sun. Antofer kinda stumbles after the attack...."uh whoa my luck has changed i guess" then i realize im in the wolf pack and they all look hungry and very angry and they attack one at a time. Come at me fools Antofer yelled unmoving and the beasts attack and the armor made the wolfs jaws snap and the wolf weak cry is almost sad to hear as the died and became one with void....Antofer Had a power hungry look in his eyes and looked for his next target To satisfy his blood-lust.  

ID# 46952 results: Battle: 10 crit loot 13 

D# 46953 results: MOB: 7 loot 2

D# 46954 results: MOB: 6 loot 3

D# 46955 results: MOB: 7 loot 13

Abandon 12hp - 1 Energy

Antofer 13hp -2 energy

Tsubasa 16hp - 4 energy

Bunny- ded +one mat (any good item to Abandon) 

Wolf (1) ded +one mat to Antofer

Wolf (2) ded +one mat to Tusbasa

Wolf (3) ded + mat To Abandon ( 40 col)

Edited by Antofer

Abandon, pleased with Antofers destroying of the wolves decides to go looking for more radishes. 'I know i'll find some this time! i need to find them to please The Void.' Abandon searches with vigor and finally he finds them! though these seem to be bigger then the others. he pulls with all his might and still cant get them to budge. 'these are either really good or really bad' he thinks to himself 'but that's a risk I'm willing to take' he centers himself and gives one final pull and out pops a perfect radish. "Yes!" he yells excitedly and rushes over to show the others what he got.

ID# 46957 Result: Loot 15 (Success) +1 mat

Edited by Thedarkwolf

Antofer gets ahold of his self....."w....what happend?" i look around whoa i killed them all i say out loud. "huh neat" well let pick COTTON! mubbles i miss cotton candy.... well maybe after i get out of this world i can eat some with my new friends! Antofer grabs both of his party members and gives them a hug. Guys we are so cool! i think once we are geared up we will be unstoppable. after a a quick loot Antofer doesn't find anything besides Galactic bunny feet which he throws to the side. well that's really to bad i wanted to craft cotton candy  

ID# 46958 12 fail

Tsubasa looks around at all the dead animals and around their habitat and didn't find anything.  Tsubasa wasn't going to give up his search yet.  He moved around the trees looking for any small plants but found none.  He decided to give up his search for random materials for now... Tsubasa stood still and thought about how he was going to improve himself for later in the game, assuming he could get that far with a group without ever dying.  Tsubasa put his dagger back it its sheath and got back with the group for their next fighting destination.  The sun had finally crept above the trees.

ID# 46956 results: Loot: 2(fail)

Edited by Tsubasa

Abandon looks at Tsubasa "so you hungry? I mean we should probably eat seeing that we just used a lot of energy, plus you were right i am probably putting up barriers to halt this friendship an what better way to break those down then to sit and talk to each other?" he look genuine in his body language as he clutches large radish. "I would have brought you guys some better food but i am not the best of cooks yet, but hey bread will do for today right? so anyways Tsubasa, i know its not really appropriate to talk about life outside of the game but if you don't mind me asking, whats your story?"

Tsubasa turns to look him straight in the eye, "If it was anybody besides me, that would be a very good way to approach someones life story.  Sadly I have no intent of telling anything from my life, because it wouldn't be smart to keep reviewing the past.  And to answer your first and most interesting question so far, I was hungry but know that the bunny is gone, so is my appetite.  And last but not least.... your strike on that bunny was one of the best I have ever seen in the game.  Good for you and the welfare of the group."  Tsubasa says without sympathy but with as genuine respect as he could muster up.  Tsubasa took out the left over water from earlier and drank it.

(While the others have lunch)

Antofer said no thanks i see a wolf by him self so i'm gonna go kill it ill be right back you guys enjoy lunch! Antofer isn't really looking where is is going so he ran into the wolf and the wolf was so surprise (its a stupid wolf) that he tried to bite me but really just attacked the air while Antofer tripped over the wolf the wolf and I look awkwardly at each other while tsubasa *face-palm* Then the wolf jumped back ready for combat. and i say okay lets go you stupid animal. 

D# 46959 results:

Battle: 1

MOB: 3

Antofer 15 hp 3 energy 

wolf 8 hp 

Antofer Failed to even move to attack the wolf a cuz he lost a lot of energy and has he slowly got up he saw the wolf coming right for his face . The wolf attack Antofer  biteing on to his shoulder, and antofer quickly throw him of and his cloak reflected most of the attack back startled the wolf jumps back the wolf limps in pain before turning to run and antofer was going to be ready next more he got ready to run and yelled out hey guys watch this! "im gonna kill it!"

Battle: 3

MOB: 7

Antofer 16 hp 4 energy 

wolf 1 hp 

Edited by Antofer

Antofer then runs at the wolf and when he gets close the wolf tricked him, turned around and the chomps on his face. The wolf yelps and the died falling to the ground. "guys i did it!" antofer is covered in bite marks. And didnt land a single hit but hey the emo wolf killed him self and antofer was not going to complain at all. He did complain about no loot but what ever it was to easy.

ID# 46961 results:

Battle: 3

loot 3 fail

MOB: 6

Antofer 14 hp 4 energy + 1 mat

wolf ded/4 hp

Abandon begins to eat his bread and sits and watches the fumbling Antofer fight the wolf. he thinks to himself 'i think I'm getting used to these guys, but I'm not sure if Tsubasa likes me ore not, his messages are hecka mixed. oh well i guess i will look around' Abandon looks around once again to find some more radishes. he decided to look in the small patch of sunlight to see better however much to his dismay there was no radish there. However there was a small red ant hill which proceed to nip at his feet as he jumped around trying to get them off. once he finally did he returned to the group itchy and empty handed.

ID# 46962 Result: Loot 4 (Fail)

Tsubasa moved around the battle ground of the fight between the wolf and Antofer.  Tsubasa thought he found a small plant that resembled that of which he found earlier in the day.  When he went to pick it from the ground he realized that it was no longer completely intact and would be pointless to use to make anything.  Tsubasa left the plant where he had found it and kept searching.  After about a minute of finding absolutely nothing, Tsubasa decided to give up his search for the day.  He was satisfied that he would finally get a profession.

ID# 46963 results: Loot: 7(fail)

Edited by Tsubasa

"Okay Lets look one last time on the way home for mats and see what we get okay?" Antofer Doesnt find anything of importance and figures we should call it a night. Be begins to walk home. "well not a bad day huh?" we found some good stuff and now we have a cook a tailor and Alchemist, so all and all good day. ill have to come back for that boss later i think about the rose that maybe led to a dungeon. a different problem for a new day i say.    

ID# 46964 results:

Loot: 7