(SP-F3)A Familiar feeling <<Feeding the Enemy>>Complete

Once Antofer got to the 3ed floor he began  looking around Seeing if he could find anything interesting. He wondered through towns and large open fields until be came across a beautiful lake side home, the house was a modest log cabin but its view was priceless. Antofer made his way down to the house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes of this he was about to leave until. A older Woman came by she looked very old but very wise. Antofer noticed the quest marker above her head. Ooo this should be a good quest for how hidden it is Antofer thought to him self. The NPC invited him to her house and then explained that Antofer could tame the beasts of this floor using a special food she sold. After talking for some time Antofer takes the quest. Some times i feel like i could use a pet. Antofer Smiles hmmm i guess i tame what ever comes to mind when i get there. Thank I say as i head back out to find my new friend.

(OOC This Rp is mostly for Antofers Development as a SAO player)

Edited by Antofer

Well might as well and see if i can find anything use full for my new pet maybe it wont  like the meat i bought"  i say out loud. As i look around for little things like nuts and berries I come across a big bush of blueberries. As i pick the berries I start to think that maybe being in this game isn't so bad I mean if you die if the real world you just die so whats the difference in here? Maybe just maybe this is my new home my new world. I should stop fighting it and take it how it is and accept my fate. It doesn't have to be a bad thing anymore and maybe i can get others to feel the same way.

Antofer zones out for a minute and starts thinking about how how he witnessed a murderer. That poor player ambushed in the woods from his first time out in SAO. He wasn't sure how he felt sad definitely, but what could he do? I mean he could try to end this game by getting to floor 100, but what if that takes to long i think to my self. wait i know what im going to do Antofer had a idea He would make a clan to eliminate PK'ers. he didn't have a Clan name yet but that not important at  the moment. But this way he could avenge that player and protect the public, but could he go through with killing someone like that. He would have to find out some day he guessed.

As Antofer looks though the woods he finds a pack of wolfs. Ooo maybe i could tame on of them. no i don't think that's what i want today wolfs are know for being pretty weak by them self. So I don't think i want one of them. As he walks away from them looking for something else. He Thinks to him self who would help him in his quest to take out the PK'ers Tsubasa would but would Abandon? He would have to ask him later and his friend the void would love to collect the souls of the players we had slain. Its scary thinking about it though i think humans are the most dangerous of all and he hoped it wouldn't happen it but deep down he knows he will lose good people of maybe even die him self.   

Antofer Then opens up the menu to locate and the send a message to both Abandon  and Tsubasa to see if they are interested in this clan. He hoped he would find someone who would help, even if it wasn't his new Friends cuz Antofer hated Soloing but for today everyone had to go there own ways. And that's fine i just wont Attract and attention for fight anything today. It way mid day now maybe I should rest for a minute 

Antofer lays down a blanket, and opens up his pack. Sigh i really should buy some food when i get back to town this stuff tastes awful. Well not awful but its weird having a food with no taste. Either way its better then being hungry right? he eats his bread and drinks so water. well at least that water was cold and it was great. Antofer takes a moment to lay under the sun and Smiles This world is going to be better some day. Antofers mind slowly drifts into a sleep and the warm sun provides its self as blanket of heat it was a comfortable rest  

After a nice long nap Antofer wakes up but its getting cold and it starts to rain. (Antofer Hates rain) "oh no" Antofer said as he quickly packs up everything and starts to run in the woods back to the closest place he could find. He Remembered  that cabin so he runs there and busts into the door. The NPC was very surprised and dropped her tea. "oh im sorry" antofer said as the cup hits the floor and Smashes into a many little shards of glass before the dissolve into pixels. "oh thas alright dear she said as she poors one more cup. would you  care for one?" Anofer sits by the fire no thats okay i smile, Sorry for bursting in i just hate rain. 

Antofer takes of his equipment and dried it by the fire. Antofer tried to talk to the NPC but sadly it had limited talking dialog And while talking to here i realized what Kind of pet i wanted To search for in the morning it was silly but he wanted a flying squirrel. He wasn't sure how helpful it would be in combat but he would be a great friend He even had a name for the little guy chi-chi (Name is inside joke) He asked what the NPC though. She asked him if he wanted tea.....Well no point in wasting time (only for RP purpose) Antofer got out some leather and practiced making armor and try to level up his skill. The warm fire help light up the cabin but it was still pretty dark and the NPC went to bed, Antofer figured he should sleep as well. He got out his blanket and curled up. 

As much as he wanted to think other wise Antofer Felt alone. He had a few new friends but he really missed the old world he keeps saying this new one is good. but he was happy before this and he wanted to see his family friends his girl-friend again. He missed things he didn't think he would like school and even work. This was supposed to be fun but he was trapped and thinking he could die anytime like that other player was really stressful on Antofer and takes a tole on him. Then a voice in his head game him new motive. if he messed everything so bad then he cant give up. he Just needs to work harder. And im sure this hurts others like my family. With a new passion to fight Antofer drifts into a deep sleep.....

Antofer wakes up not feeling great. he slept oh hard wood floor that is. So gets his gear on thanks the NPC and then eats breakfast. The NPC did cook and made him eggs and bacon for him, it tasted like the first real think he had eaten in a very long time. He almost forgot what good food tasted like but he enjoyed it and maybe ate to fast he wanted more but didn't want to bother anyone and ask for more so he opened the door and saw The wet ground and walked in search of his hew buddy.

Antofer Walks around looking for a forest Once he spots one he runs in looking around he spots a group of Mantis, "damn praying mantis, I have them so much" Antofer remembers what happens last time. in his mind he sees him self missing every attack and coming a little to close to dying. Eh its in the past lets keep going and move on. Hours pass he cant find what he is looking for he finds foxes wolfs ravens really every kind of monster you can think...And mantis too. So dissapointed his figured he woud look a little longer and then look for something else.

As soon as Antofer was about to forget he finds what he was looking for flying squirrels. He carefully crept closer he didn't want to scare them. He was so excited about this how would he pick one though they all look different they where all shapes and sizes. Then Antofer Steps on a twig and all the squirrel saw him and ran away. Really upset Antofer cursed at the wind it had taken so long to find them and he had blown it. Antofer was ready to leave go get something lame like a boar. Then something caught is eyes. He look over....it was perfect 

Antofer saw a albino flying squirrel the only one left watching him and Antofer  stepped closer but the squirrel jumped away to a new tree but watched him closely. this was my chance. Antofer got the food out and layed it on the ground a backed up. For a while nothing happen they just looked at each other the squirrel slow very slowly came closer and nibbled on the food. It looked at me very carefully and then back down at the food. it stuffed in into its mouth and ran up a tree and started eating. Antofer waited. He crossed his fingers and just waited please please work.

After a very long time the squirrel decided to come closer and was only a few feet away. Antofer Didn't dear move. he had sweat drip from his forehead it was a hot day and this wasint helping at all. The squirrel was beautiful its white pelt made it stand out alot. Antofer very slowly put his hand out and the squirrel snifted it. He came up right next to me and i got the rest of the food and put it in my hand before giving it to it Antofer though this better work i only have one shot The squirrel looked at me waiting for the food here we go.....

Antofer Offers the food in his hand and the squirrel happy ate from his hand, its soft tail brushed Antofer, He smiled. the  squirrel mouth ticketed Antofers hand but he didnt move as not to scare it. The  squirrel  runs up Antofer Shoulder and a menu pops up. Accept Albino flying squirrel? Antofer eyes get wide and he very happy accepts it. The menu changes to name Albino flying squirrel. I say how does Chi-Chi sound? squirrel jumps up and down. Then its decided. I name her Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi runs around me and then rests on my shoulder. I cant wait to show you off little buddy! 

ID# 47004 results:

Loot: 19 (+1)

MOB: 3

Well little guy lets head back. I rub Chi-Chi. On the way home Chi-Chi jumps from tree to tree. hmmm let me try something. "hey Chi-Chi can you go look for some materials? Chi-Chi runs off out of view and i regret what i said. oh no he might not come back i worry, but a few moments he comes back with something in his mouth. "hey thanks bud! After some time we make it back to the cabin and the old lady congratulates me on finding the little guy. i turn in the quest for some Xp and stay one more night

ID# 47013 results  Loot: 19 +1 mat

I say my good byes and head out. Its been a few days sense i had a good fight lets see... hmmm there are a pack of 3 wolfs and other there we have 2 boars...hmm ill kill the boars. you know what i learned my lesson on soloing lets get out of here. When I get to the 3ed floor town I look around For my friends and when we meet up i show off Chi-Chi. then unsurprisingly they both want one too so i Mark it on there map. And we head out once more (This lead to my next quest with Abandon). Well now i just need to take Chi-Chi to find out what he can do

I find a animal tamer and he tells me that Chi-Chi helps by adding +1 evasion and +1 loot roll (To be confirmed by GM) hmm neat i think to my self. Well then thanks for your time! i find a inn and by that time a few brokers have found me and try to record my pet into the codex. after they look at it me and chi-chi go to to have dinner and i feed him hand fulls of nuts. Happy with my days work i head of to bed and find a note. "The rose will only bring pain and death. leave it be and do not attempt to look into the rose anymore" Aliitle worried i look around to see if i can find who left the note. After no luck I get into bed and drift of.

In the morning i make one last attempt at finding a matt in on the way over to the cabin and while i don't find anything interesting it does pass the time and soon i find my self back with Abandon. Hey you ready to find something as cool as this? I show you to the cabin making sure to stay away from the water. well here we go again i say as we pick up the food.

ID# 47016 results:

Loot: 10 fail