(F1-PP) So your snake sucks <<feed the enemy>>complete

Tsubasa gets up in the morning and drinks some water.  His hair is neatly groomed, and tied back.  Tsubasa stood up and walked to his door to unlock it.  When he opens the door, bright sun rays enter the dark room, blinding him temporarily.  Jimmy Stephens had turned into a pair of rather nice glasses.  Tsubasa walked into the street and opened his menu.  He notices Antofer and walks over to his location.  When he gets in the general area, Tsubasa sent a Private Message to him requesting to meet on the first floor if he is up for it.   "I hope he shows up, he is a pretty talented dude".  Tsubasa proceeded to travel to the first floor.  

Edited by Tsubasa

"Oh wonderful, floor one I think we could do that sub-dungeon now" I send a PM asking for Abandons help. Hey i think i found a sub dungon and i think its time to kill that boss and get wonderful loot stuff text me back soon XOXO love Antofer" I hurry to collect my things. and head up. I Run through the Shop and pick up a potion quickly. I use my equip my new armor and head out. I almost forget Chi-Chi And pick her up and Descend to floor one. 

Abandon reads the message and responds, "I will join you at the start of the quest and decide whether to join you from there" he rolls off his bed puts his hand out for Candi, who he puts on his shoulder. and leaves the in. the crisp morning air begins to nip at his nose as he arrives at the teleporter  'I hope this plays out well for me' he thinks to himself.' once he arrives at F1 he makes haste to the forest, trying to beat Antofer there. 'This better not be some ploy to make me and Tsubasa get along' he thinks to himself 'i swear if it is i will kick Antofer in the crotch' 

"Antofer meets up with Tsubasa On floor one. "hey man hows it going" ready to get you a new familier and maybe find a sub-dungeon?" Antofer looks around Most people have left floor one we might have to pick up the pace if we want to get out of here and to floor 100 quickly. wait where is your snake? i look around where did it go man? did you kill it or something? "Eh whatever lets go" Well what are we looking for today? more snakes or what? and i think that rose is a Dungeon but we must check later. And find out if i was right or not. I hope I am it would be exciting. Antofer and Tusbasa make it to the forest and meet up with Abandon "hey man"   

Tsubasa ran through the woods at a very quick speed taking notice to any sudden movements to his left and right.  He decided to stop after a while and check for Antofer on the menu.  When he noticed Abandon on the F1, Tsubasa was confused.  Then when he thought about the situation for a bit, he realized that Antofer may have asked him to come, which was not a terrible strategic move.  Tsubasa responds to some of Antofers original questions, "hey, yeah we are looking for another snake to catch/tame as a familiar.  And that should work sense you seem to have brought along company without my consent, not saying it was a bad strategic or... what would you call it?  maybe a friendship move.  When Antofer greets Abandon, Tsubasa just stares with a blank expression seemingly ready to do something more interesting and soon.

Abandon, when approached, is sitting up against a tree his eyes closed and Candi looking directly at the two of you from his shoulder. he nod at Antofers hello but makes no other movements. His face cold and unforgiving, there is a long silence and abandon opens his eyes, they are completely bloodshot. He slowly looks at Tsubasa and then to antofer. grabs Candi and asks "Antofer, what was it that you needed? as i know Tsubasa would have never have given consent to me being here"

"Now I know you guys don't like each other much but I think there is a dungeon close by and there is really good loot so sorry about having you all come but its for the best you know cuz we are a good team but whatever. Now you don't have to like each other but you do have to work together for a little it and we all are mature  enough to handle that right? Antofer looks deep into the woods. its out there whatever it is and we are gonna kill it. hears to nothing Antofer starts to walk into the woods, I wonder if i can find a mat or not  then Antofer crossed a beautiful  Cotton bush and he quickly pocketed it. "look what i got!"

ID# 47104 results:

Loot: 20

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa travels a different direction from Antofer and comes across a dead insect.  Some of the parts are used in a very simple potion, so Tsubasa begins to stand over it when it pixilated.  Tsubasa realized that the time it took him to get to the insect was about 3 seconds to long in order to get any salvageable materials.  Tsubasa turned around and searched the tree, but it appeared as though the insect was all on its own.  Tsubasa turned back to the original location and heard Antofer say, "Look what I got!"  Tsubasa started moving toward Antofer's voice.

ID# 47106 results: Loot: 13(fail)

Abandon stays sitting until the two of them pass then he swiftly gets up and looks for materials. His search is in vain however ether from the constant chatter in his mind. though he is gone a lot longer than he should be, he does eventually return. he walks over to Antofer. "Hey can i talk to you alone for a second, its kind of important." his monotone voice quivering slightly when he says 'Important' he then walks over to the edge of the forest away from the direction of Tsubasa.

ID# 47105 result: Loot 8 (+1) (Failure)

"yeah sure man what is it?" I look at Tusbasa give me a sec man ill be back" I follow close behind Abandon until we reach the forests tree line. "So Whats up something wrong?" Antofer looks around Huh we always seem to make it back to this place don't we. Its really the forest of death It really bugs me every time i Come across that place over there" Antofer points to teh south  and tells you about the player who was killed, "it was a sad day but it really got my head in the game you know what i'm saying? imagination that dying on the first day man that's awful. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tusbasa you know" Antofer looks down at the ground sadly 

(in aside to antofer) "Antofer im very glad about what you have done for me but this 'team' as you keep referring to it, is anything but. I have feeling that this will be the last Quest i assist you on. after today i plan to solo, stay with Tsubasa, he isn't good for much but he is better company than I. and if you dont he will probably die himself." Abandon staring at Antofer, Abandon's bloodshot eyes digging deep into Antofer's. "After this quest i will be going solo, not because i dont want to be your friend but because i want to keep you safe" with that he starts back to the area they had left Tsubasa, his facial expression far away and colder than it was before.

"hey" i reach out for Abandon "hey what the hell is what supposed to mean? Look is there something wrong?" Antofer thinks back to the day where he saw this First PK. "is someone after you? or do you owe someone money or something look i can help with what ever is wrong, besides back in the real world people everyday work with people they hate or dislike. Its no different in here because this is our new world. And It will suck for a while its true but Soloing is very dangerous and you cant hope to Accomplish much with out someone to watch your back. I mean floor bosses or even really regular bosses would be impossible  your you to defeat alone. And i don't want to lose a friend so just tell me what's wrong okay?"

Tsubasa notices that Abandon looks sick.  Tsubasa ignores him feeling no sympathetic feelings and passes him on his way to Antofer.  "I am going to go this way in search of snakes.  I know Abandon may want me gone for your good or something, but I'll tell you right now that my vows are as serious as I can get.  I vow not to let anything that could harm you get to you, including whatever sickness he accumulated over the past days.  Please follow me to finish my search because he appears different and unsafe.  Please think about it" Tsubasa says aloud 

Abandon shakes off Antofers arm "If you really want to talk about what is wrong then join me in my quarters after the quest is over. I do not want to talk about it until then. Now go Tsubasa Asked you to follow him. ill search elsewhere" Abandon leaves the two to go wherever they are going as he slowly walks through the forest. looking back and forth he walks, every step being placed methodically. he finds a sunny patch and lets Candi down to play around a little bit.

Antofer starts to think about what Tusbasa had said. A sickness? what could he have got I have never heard of a sickness in a game, but then again This wasn't a normal game though. Okay its fine just stop thinking about it lets focus of the present. I run up to Tusbasa so did you scout at all And Do you want me or you to try to tame the Snakes (only of of us can every 15 posts) Antofer looks around well in a forest your gonna find much different snakes then on floor 3 you know? well lets see what we can find okay. Antofer Takes along look around the woods and A single snake sits up top a rock. Well then i guess we found something. "Want that one or no Tusbasa?

"I have a feeling that I should try to tame it this time.  Tsubasa walks up to the snake with the dead mouse, but as Tsubasa got closer to it, he realized it was almost the exact same, small weak snake that he had had before.  Tsubasa attacks the snake with his other hand dagger.  The snake moved to the right, but realized too late that the attack was actually a lure to get the snake cornered.  Tsubasa then lunged to his left and stabbed the snake's throat.  As it bled, Tsubasa looked back at Antofer rather disappointingly and nodded that he was ready to do something else.  Tsubasa jumps off of the rock and follows Antofer.

(soliloquy) "What is it that has become of me? I push away the only one i call my friend? How, now i ask, can I save him? Oh what is there in my power that can prevent the misery i feel from being presented to him?  Oh great and powerful antofer, how can i protect you from the void if not to distance myself from you? You know not what it does, how it acts or the crimes it commits. So do i leave you with Tsubasa? I not be sure. For the man is self-absorbed and has what seems to be no caring for other people. So, i bid myself, What can i do to save my friend? Is it that i end my life? No, Dost i really think of deeds most foul? For how would that accomplish what it is i strive for? For would it be that he not acknowledge my death he be then free of the void. But be it that he doth acknowledge my death, as he will, would he not be in a worse position than even now as he tries to understand my being?" Abandon looks down at Candi who is playing in the grass, "And you my fair maiden, what would come of you if i were to perish, Oh i cannot bring my self to think of it. my pour Candi lost to the world, forced to resort back to the way she was before? No i will not, i Cannot allow it. Alas the time doth arrive, methinks, in-which to return to my companions, as they are companions, and see how their hunting has gone, come along Candi." They slowly walk back to the rest of the group.

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"Oh no you killed the snake" Antofer  said Well No use crying over spilt milk right. well lets look for more. You know i wonder if there is any cotton around? Antofer Starts to worry more and more about his friends. they really are unconventional but they are he had in this world And you know what he had been saved by them before, I'm okay Antofer thinks to him self this is my new life i just gotta get used to it. "hey T...Tusbasa  we are friends right? I mean i never asked but i though we were, Antofer thinks i know Abandon is my friend and i hope Tsubsas is. Antofer looks in the woods guys we are almost to my rose lets hope we find it. On they way Antofer almost passed right over the cotton.  

D# 47111 results:

Loot: 13 (+4)

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa faces Antofer and without any hesitation or thought about the subject besides the word friend he says... "Yes".  Tsubasa couldn't believe just he said yes.  "I mean, I don't know", Tsubasa tried to cover up his first answer somewhat confused.  Tsubasa immediately followed up with, "I think I should head back to my abode for tonight.  I know I didn't find a familiar, but I really don't know how much I want to talk about "friend" Antofer."  Tsubasa tries to run back the way he came, completely bypassing another insect for simple potion making.  Tsubasa got up to the second floor and ran to his inn, when Tsubasa got inside his room, he locked the door and sat down.  He grabbed his forehead and cringed as if he was in a lot of pain, "I think I need to rest".  Tsubasa laid in his bed and didn't fall asleep until night time came about hours later.

ID# 47112 results: Loot: 4(fail)

Abandon approaches Antofer "As i said earlier, if you want to know what is wrong then swing by tonight, Ill prepare some snacks, and we can have a 'pleasant' discussion, but be warned , Tsubasa wasn't wrong" Abandon walks out, he sees a potential mat in a bush but is unwilling to try and pick it. He bends over, picks up Candi and heads to the second floor 2 inn where he has been staying. 'Oh what has become of me?' he thinks to himself as he leaves the premises 'and Oh what will become of him?'

ID# 47114 Result: Loot 6 (+1) (Failure)