[F3-PP]The post tavern event<<worn out welcome>>(Zeri) <<complete>>

Tsubasa stands up and says, "Alright, I should be good for now, lets eliminate this boar. Tsubasa rushes at the boar woth his hands glowing a light green from his sword art, "aggresive twins", and he crushes the blur of snake hand strikes into the mighty beast, highly injuring it.  He then jumps over it and yells over it, "I guess its your turn to strike it since it's almost dead."

ID# 47425 results:

Battle: 9+1 (crit +2+1+1)×2)= 8-3=5

MOB: 4 (fail)

Tsubasa 24/24hp 2/6 energy

Boar 7/12 hp, 3 mit, 3 dmg.

"You're first." Zeri told Tsubasa when he said he was ready to go. Zeri watched as Tsubasa attacked the boar, dealing some decent amount of damage. "Guess it's my turn then." Zeri said as he walked from the tree. Zeri stretched a little bit before he bent his knees, in preparation to activate his <<Straight>> Sword Art. Zeri then focused on the boar and then charged at it. When his attacked succeeded, the boar was nothing more than blue fragments. Zeri then stretched again before noticing that the boar left something behind. "Some col, huh." Zeri said as he grabbed it. "So I guess we're done here now?" Zeri asked Tsubasa.

ID: 47427 BD: 10 LD:13 Col obtained

Zeri: 20/20 hp 3/5 energy

Tsubasa 24/24hp 2/6 energy

Boar 0/12 hp,4*(1*2) (Avalanche) +2(critical)-3(dmg mit)=7

+60 col

Tsubasa says "well, the quest is almost over lets head back to that couple."  Tsubasa and zeri return to the shop and they gave the man the materials.  The man creates a armor piece and hands it to Tsubasa and the quest is completed.  "We are done, its been good to fight with you Zeri, I hope we will get the chance again sometime."  Tsubasa looks at Zeri expressionlessly.  Tsubasa then begins to walk out of the shop and walks toward his house.  "It was a successful day"

Tsubasa 200 col. Armor. 1Sp

Zeri 200 col.  1sp