[PP-F2] What does it mean? <<Let there be light>> (Coddexx)

Nixon finds himself on floor two observing the scenery. "Things look no different here then on Floor 1, However there must be something to do here" suddenly an NPC approches frantically asking to help find her lost child "well... i cant really say no can I? alright lets try this" he thinks looking up slightly. he looks back down at the woman "yeah, i can help you." she thanks him and walks off. "Damn, i sure as hell dont want to go alone... who the hell am i going to ask?" he looks around and sits down on a bench in the middle of the city. keeping an eye on things to make sure no one sneaks up on him or past him.

Having been busy exploring the forests of floor two I was drawn to a golden haired player in the distance talking to some frantic woman. I hurried my page to see what it was that was going on with them. It seemed that the mother had lost her child and needed help. However there was an issue. I could tell that the player in front of me wasn't ready to take on this quest by himself. I looked closer and then walked up to him "hey you need any help? It can't be an easy task to save a little girl by yourself"

Nixon hears a man run up behind him and say "hey you need any help? It can't be an easy task to save a little girl by yourself" He chuckles to himself, turns around and looks at the man "You have a good eye my friend, I would love the help if you are willing. My name is Nixon of the guild The Lucifer Effect. I see you aren't a red player, because of this you aren't my enemy. So my friend who might you be?" Nixon reaches out his hand to shake hands with the man. "The more people I know the easier it will be to survive this game, and the stronger i will get. Maybe I will be able to give him some food afterword in return" Nixon thinks to himself while he waits for a response.

Shaking Nixons hand I introdused myself. " Nice to meet you I'm Coddexx. I'm a curved sword user and a proud member of The Velvet Room" I let go of his hand and then looking around I said "So where are you wanting to look first. I'll follow your lead since you're the one in charge of the quest. Speaking of which what level are you and what's your preferred play style?" Wanting to know as much as I could about my new ally I laughed slightly and focussed in on Nixon

"I think its over here" Nixon says as he heads off toward the cave with Coddexx following him "I am Level 4 and At the moment i am playing as a DPS however I was planing on becoming a tank once my armor gets in. I use a whip as well, How do you like to play?" he equips his whip to show Coddexx "I aught to keep this out just in case we are attacked on our way in. If i have learned anything in this game it is that you should never assume you are safe, there is danger around every corner" he begins to climb into the dark cave entrance.