[PP-F2] life in a nutshell <<Long live the queen>>(macradon)(complete)

"Yeah, I'm not scared of bugs, i  just don't like them... So you are a blacksmith right?" he says changing the subject, "I will have to swing by sometime and inspect your wears as i need some armor if i am to become a tank. Oh that reminds me, I haven't been able to tell yet, what is your prefers play style. As i have stated and you have seen i am a whip wielder with the aspersions of becoming a tank." He asks curiously "I haven't seen him have a problem with any mobs yet, so i am not sure what he likes to main Hmm... based on his armor and skill with a two-handed strait sword, i would assume he was DPS but i cannot be sure."

Macradon would ponder just slightly for a while "Preferred play style?" he thought to himself. He hadn't really taken a big thought upon it, but when he thought about it, he would probably be a fighter. "I think I'm a fighter style player" he said "Someone with a high amount of damage as well as a high defense" he said. He wasn't really sure himself, but it was the closest he could get to the chart of play styles he remembered seeing once. His mix of high damage and high defense was a good combination, as well as some extra finesse things like fighting spirit and charge, both also adding onto the fighter play style. He could be the one engaging, but he wouldn't be the main tank as he wouldn't be doing too much. He would partake in the damage dealing department of raids but would also be able to take some hits before he would be scared away.

"I see, not many people try to stay balanced with their choice. I respect it!" he says in response. "So i have a deep question, What does life entail? And how do you measure it? I mean it is different now that we are in this game right? Our lives have been shortened and more than likely hospitalized. Therefore what is it that life is? It brings me back to a quote from William Shakespeare's Play Hamlet 'To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to, ’tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish’d. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come'(Hamlet, Act 3 Scene 1) are we not in a way, asleep in a collective dream right now? and if dreams are death, well we may already be dead. What say you?"

Macradon would smirk a bit "I'm not really big with all these philosophical questions" Macradon said, slightly thinking of possibilities of the reason to live. "Well ... we're all born to die I guess. No one lives on forever. But the reason to live is the real question, not the reason we were born" he said, looking around. "Your actions make your life worth of living, not the ending of it all" he continued. "When you know your only reason in life is to die, you wont have enough motivation to do anything, that's why the reason of life isn't death, that's the reason of being born" he would begin to confuse himself with all those jumbles of words "But all in all, reason of birth is death, reason of life is what you make it ... I guess" he said, slightly raising his shoulders.

Nixon chuckles to himself looking happy but stops abruptly. "Do you hear that?" he says quietly and with a very serious tone "I think i hear the queen, she is over here, what should the plan be?" he looks over a Macradon. "Same as last time where you take out the big one and i take out the smaller ones? or would you like to do it a different way?" he looks curious. and ready to attack. "I doubt it will take us long to do, it but it depends on how he wants to go about it."

Wasp Queen 50/50 HP | 12 dmg | 0 Mit

Wasp (1) 8/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Wasp (2) 8/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Wasp (3) 8/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Macradon would look over at the present wasps and their queen. Of what it looked like Macradon could possibly take them all out at the same time. "It really depends if you want to fight them or let me take the dirty work. With ease I could take all 4 out in one go" he said, still analyzing the battlefield they were heading into. Macradon remembered when he really struggled when fighting in here the first time, though it was because the big amount of wasps that came to him really took a lot of time and effort while the queen was easily killed and disposed of.

Nixon re-evaluated the situation "Hey if you want to take them all out in one go, then be my guest!" He motions toward the wasps and nods "I have no problem with staying behind to watch such a valiant swordsman!" Nixon smiles, "hey, if he has this covered, and i dont have to deal with the bugs then i am happy! i really dont like bugs, especially when they are that figgen big!" he thinks still smiling and taking in the evening air

Macradon would nod and smile "I'll take them out then, keep an eye out for this!" he said wit ha big grin. He would jump out into the open fields so he had a better vision of what was going on and a straight line where he could charge through. He would get into a stance that would enable him to do a sword art, but before he would activate it he would use his <Charge> skill to rush forward into the group of killer wasps. With his 6 quick swipes with his sword he was able to cleave down all the wasps without even trying that much. He would cleave all 4 into shreds and pickup the only item that was left. Either his level was too high for them to drop normal loot or he just devastated everything the had, except that one thing Nixon needed, the Matriarch's Stinger. A salve that would enhance one's damage, it was a good item for lower leveled people like Nixon and would aid him in battles. Macradon would walk back to Nixon, having the stinger salve in his hand, tossing it over to Nixon "Think fast" he said with a smile.

ID: 48313
BD: 7, hit. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x11(+1)-2=70 damage on normals wasps, 72 damage on queen.

Wasp Queen -22/50 HP | 12 dmg | 0 Mit

Wasp (1) -62/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Wasp (2) -62/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Wasp (3) -62/8 HP | 6 DMG | 2 Mit

Edited by Macradon

Nixon smiles in awe at the sight of Macradon destroying the wasps, and catches the thrown stinger with ease. "Thanks again for your help! We will have to work together some more in the future!" he said smiling. they begin to walk back to the town "You know Nixon" he thinks to himself, "Not everyone in this game is evil, some people have just not coped with it as well as others" he looks over to Macradon "You are a good man, and i am honored to have fought by your side, and i look forward to helping you beat its game."

Summery

Macaradon - 200col - 1sp

Nixon - 200col - 3sp - <<Matriarch's Stinger>>