[F1-PP] Long Road Ahead (KazuAnaka) (CookieKat) (Phillia) (Teselmar) (Complete)

It's been days since he discovered his friend was in SAO, it all changed once he said those words. 'Link start!' Ever since then it's been the same thing each day, do a little bit of this, do some more of that. "I'm tired of this! I want to start working by myself, I can't rely on people forever." he said as he puts his hands over his forehead frustrated. "I need to do this, for Kouta." After sobbing for quite a while, KazuAnaka begins searching for materials.

Edited by KazuAnaka

"Aghh!" He shouts as he stubs his toe on a rock. "I can't believe you can feel pain in this game! It's ridiculous, if only Kouta hadn't convinced me to join. Nah, what am I saying, I'm the reason he's still alive, I can't abandon him." Setting that aside for now, KazuAnaka begins searching for materials and finds a suitable object. Gained 1 >>Material<<

ID#47445: Loot 20

Find a suitable material

He smiled at the material he found. "One col for me, twenty nine for Kouta!" He appears excited and continues looking around for materials until he sees a boar, the lush green forest provides him coverage so he is not seen. "Better Loot this place quickly and get the hell outta here!" He continues searching for materials.

ID#47448: Loot 2

Find nothing

"Damnit! I gotta search faster! This boar's gonna kill me if I don't hurry and get out of here! The forest gives KazuAnaka a bit of coverage, but he is about to be seen soon, nonetheless, he continues searching wary of the boar. KazuAnaka has his sword out and is in a position to run if things go south. He sees the boar getting closer to him; it will spot him soon.

ID#47449: Loot 14

Find nothing

Edited by KazuAnaka

CookieKat ventures into forest," Whoo! This is awesome !" he shouts while running across the bushes in the middle of his bush-running activity, he spots someone who looks very familiar, in fact, he almost knew him . "Hey, aren't you Kazuki?" CookieKat examines the guy , recognizing the signature button shirt and satin pants. "Woah it really is you Kazuki where have you been man?"      

"Bad timing Kouta! A boar is on our tail now!" KazuAnaka stares at the magnificent boar walking towards him, its brown leathery fur and tough horns inching closer to them by the second. The eyes of the monster gleaming with the crimson of blood as it has yet to fill its thirst for disaster. He can see it now, death is imminent as long as that boar continues walking towards them. "Ruuuuuun!" KazuAnaka shouts. He starts running, and looks behind him to see the most unsightly thing possible. The boar had no interest in either of them at all; it only wanted a bush snack. He sighs, "Hey Kouta (CK), let's go search for materials..." 

ID#47452: Loot 2

Find nothing

He didn't notice the screams of Kouta until he finished gathering his materials, which he failed at. "Kouta!" KazuAnaka runs to the stream holding one hand out to him. "Grab hold of my arm Kouta! You're not done yet, you still have all those girls waiting for you to return to the real world!" Kazuki grabs Kouta's arm but falls into the stream with him. The stream starts to flow more calmly, and Kazuki gives Kouta a look. "Oh Kouta, you idiot..."

KazuAnaka sighs "You know, sometimes you can be really stupid and clumsy Kouta..." They continue to flow with the stream, and Kauki finds it quite calming, closing his eyes while they get washed away. "Hey Kouta, what do you wanna do after this? Go eat at a restaurant or something, or go flirt with some girls. I'm down with either of the two, just that I won't be your awkward wingman anymore."

KazuAnaka swims to the edge of the stream and gets back up. "Damn Kouta, you've actually matured for the first time in your life. And here I thought I needed to be your babysitter in SAO, otherwise you'd be doing some nasty things with people." He laughs and takes off his buttoned shirt, his entire outfit is now wet. "Despite that, you still cause me trouble. But uhh... how do I word this. You still are my friend, and I can't ditch you. The good thing is you've actually grown up a bit, and that's enough for me." Kazuki puts on a warm smile and offers his hand to Kouta, "Well, you ready? Let's go pick some materials!" Kazuki begins searching, and finds a suitable material. (+1 Material) [2 Materials]

ID#47465: Loot 19

Find a suitable material

"Alright Kazuki, let's search." CookieKat gets motivated, and looks around him with erratic head movements. "See look! I'M DOING IT AM I KAZUKI!" his head movements start to get slower as he calms down. Kouta gets serious about this and carefully checks his surroundings, paying attention to every single detail in the landscape, including the boar that had almost killed them. "Kazuki! I found something! It's a rotten apple!" CookieKat holds up the apple in admiration and enthusiasm, Kazuki only looking at it with dissapproval and telling him to get back to work.

ID#47466 Results:

Loot 11

Kazuki only stares at the apple in disbelief. "Kouta, you've got to be kidding me right? A rotten apple is not material, now get back to work!" He yells. (You know me so well dude) KazuAnaka checks his inventory and counts the materials, "Two" he says. That will bring him about 100 col assuming he sells the materials for a decent price. Kazuki does a few calculations in his head and decides that the amount they will earn by the end of the day will allow them to buy full sets of gear. "Alright Kouta, you heard me, back to work!" He begins searching and finds nothing. "Damn! These materials are elusive!"

ID#47467: Loot 10

Find Nothing

CookieKat tunes out all the noise surrounding him, and focuses only gathering materials. "I am one with nature, I am a tree, I love materials. I hear nothing, I see nothing, I only see materials that I am set out for to gather, I am the gatherer." Kouta says, almost mesmerized. He enters his 'meditation' mode and starts to breathe in deeply, and out slowly reaching the calmest state of mind. He reaches out on the ground and picks up a material as if it were a baby bird that fell from its nest.

ID#47466 Results:

Loot 20

Find a material

+1 Material

"Way to go CookieKat, now after we get around five materials, we can get back to town and maybe eat out at a restaurant of your choosing." KazuAnaka looks to his left to spot a group of three boars. "Hey Kouta, after this we better start running, we're not gonna be so lucky with the boars next time, so after you gather, pack up and leave! I'll meet you at a tavern in the first floor alright, and when you're done gathering, don't hesitate to get up and run, I mean it Kouta!" Kazuki looks around him and starts gathering materials, but fails to get anything useful. After failing to get anything, he stands watch to make sure Kouta can escape.

ID#47470: Loot 3

Don't find anything

Edited by KazuAnaka

CookieKat (Kouta) listens to Kazuki's (KazuAnaka's) serious words, and nods. "Don't worry about me Kazuki, you should worry about yourself because you're the one who's going to die if you keep looking out for me." Cookiekat (Kouta) shrugs them off like they're nothing, and gathers one last time at the forest. The odds were against him, but he found a suitable material. "Catch ya' later Kazuki, don't die!" he runs off with the two materials in the direction to the town on the first floor.

-CookieKat leaves the thread

ID# 47471 Results:

Loot 16

+1 Material (2x)

"Alright, let's go!" Kazuki shouts. He unsheathes his long sword and gets in the perfect position to activate his Sword Art >>Horizontal<<. His sword glows a brilliant blue color, and he slashes at a boar dealing a small amount of damage to it. The boar's health bar goes down by a fourth, and Kazuki smiles. "That's one fourth, another eleven to go!" he shouts while gripping his sword tightly, being careful not to release his grip of it.

ID#47472: Battle 6

KazuAnaka HP 4/4 Energy 0/1

Boar: HP 3/4 3 DMG 1 MIT
Boar: HP 4/4 3 DMG 1 MIT
Boar: HP 4/4 3 DMG 1 MIT

The first floor was an eye opener for many players. A poisonous taste of how the death game worked, Teselmar thought grimly that many did not survive their first battle. Occasionally, the ex-cop would make a round of the lower level, making sure that no one was in any trouble. He'd heard reports lately of players who had finally worked up the courage to go out and fight, only to be slaughtered in their tracks. Hopefully not while he was around. 

"Alright, let's go!"

The man with the goldenrod hair looked up as he strode through the treeline, spotting a young man there. He still wore his starting cloth shirt in lieu of armor, and swung a one-handed long sword at a group of Boars. They snuffled as he scored a hit across their flanks with a sword art, but the battle was far from over. Judging by how much damage that attack had done, as well as the lack of suitable equipment, Teselmar figured that the young man was in danger of the boars' counter attack. Breaking into a run, the man was glad that he'd equipped his usual combat kit: his fencing blade, a combat vest, and a pair of enhanced sunglasses that increased his accuracy. Dress for success, right? He thought to himself with a grin. Teselmar dashed forward, leaping into the fray.

-rolling-

ID# 47473 results: Battle: 5+2= 7 (Hit) | Mob: 1 (crit miss!)

The slim sword that his friend Ishida had forged for him was like molten silver in his hand, flashing out in the Sword Art <<Streak>> before any of the monsters arrayed in front of him could see it. The rapier was back in its sheath by the time the Boars' eyes bugged out, and they dissolved in a shower of light. Teselmar turned to the younger man, a native Japanese by the looks of him. Speaking in Japanese, Teselmar expressed his concern. "You alright? That could have turned ugly quick."

KazuAnaka HP 4/4 Energy 0/1
Teselmar HP 56 | 7 DMG | +2 ACC | Energy: 12/14
Boar: HP 0/4 3 DMG 1 MIT DEAD

Edited by Teselmar

Phillia, a Japanese girl, walks by only to figure out she's missed out on all the action. She saw a bunch of light, meaning that something had died, and decided to investigate. There she found two men, and by the looks of it they were older than her. She tugs at Teselmar's arm, her inner Tsundere awakening. "Did you take my spotlight?" she sighs. At least that guy Nixon flirted with didn't die; her chances to research love have not been destroyed.

(Japanese train ftw!)

Edited by Phillia