[PP-F1] Arts N' Crafts Pt. 2<<Earning a Living>> (Opal)

The sun had already risen when Teselmar stepped foot out of the starting city's gates. He'd just run dry on materials for his shop, and it was a fine day for hunting. Turning in a semi circle, he made sure that his gear was ready, equipping his loot enhancing gear.

Satisfied, he sent his girlfriend (and commanding officer) Opal a message, asking if she wanted to go on a leisurely mat hunt with him. Though they had a gap in levels, the pair got along extremely well, and their relationship was slowly deepening. The tousled blonde smiled just at the thought of her, and he hoped she was having a great day wherever she was at the moment.

Her brilliant white and red suit of armor of the Knights of the Blood Oath gleamed off morning sun stretching warm rays over the lush rolling grass of floor one's hunting area. Opal had recently received a message from her recent love interest, or more so of an interest now that they had officially cemented their relationship standings as a couple. The message was pretty clear and to the point. As a growing Artisan, Teselmar was in need of materials for his work. Opal was never too busy to help him in the ordeal, and the simple Skill Point from the end of the quest was always a welcome edition to her pool. While she walked with confidence bearing the guild upon her body, she was not going to make this an official KoB outing. Just a casual day out with her boyfriend to help with some material hunting. Finding flow in her step she found herself behind him, arms wrapping over his chest with her lithe arms as she gave him a warm embracing hug, "Hey there..." her lips pressed to his ear as her sultry tone took note to his auditory sense, a slight drag of earlobe followed by a nip from her teeth as she moved to the front of him. Her body not pressing towards his as they embraced once more and her lips set out sail to meet his. 

Pulling back a bit, the woman's eyebrow raised as she smiled ear to ear, "Don't think we can kill mobs just making out all day..." She licked her bottom lip, curling it into her mouth as his taste lingers on her tongue. "Mmm, so we should probably get started. Material hunting is it? Oh! And I guess I should tell you, this won't be a KoB deal. It'll just be Vivian and Martin today. Not Opal and Teselmar." She released grip from the back of his neck softly, her fingers sweeping through her menu as the Masamune X fell into grasp as she shouldered the instrument over one shoulder. 

"So how did you want to do this? With a level gap we'll be picking up some beastier boars and wolves because of my level. Did you wanna stay back from the combat and let me just AoE kill them? I don't mind what we do though. Up to you, baby doll." She said her ruby lips still smiling away on her face. The sun was high, her amber eyes taken glance at the rolling emerald grass as a light wind picked up, her skirt billowing backwards from the breeze along with the curtain of ebony flying back from her face. Hands attempted to tether stray strands behind her ear as she looked out towards the horizon line, "It's been awhile since I have been on this floor..." she said with a slight bit of nostalgia. 

Teselmar smiled warmly as he felt her arms encircle him from behind, slender fingers finding his chest. "Hey there, beautiful." He felt her lips near his ear, and a shiver ran up his spine. I'm a lucky man. His hand found hers as he brought her close for a kiss. Teselmar loved her taste, like cherries and spice. She was so utterly feminine, so very much a woman, it made his senses swim when she was near.

After a moment of intimacy, they separated. "We could always just make the monsters so uncomfortable with our PDA that they die of embarrassment," Teselmar joked. His gloved hand ran through her hair, holding her snugly in an embrace. "Missed you out here, Viv. First floor's kinda empty without you here to liven things up." 

She spoke, and Teselmar admired her as she did so. Opal had the body of a goddess, and the personality of one as well. But, as he'd found out on more than one occasion, even goddesses have a soft side. "Hmmm, alright. If you're content to fight, then I'm content to search for some materials on the outskirts of battle. If you need a second blade, or if it looks like I can finish one off for you, then I'll hop in." He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before turning, equipping his +1 LD Looter's Bangle.  "Thanks again for coming down to see me. Makes the view better too." He winked flirtatiously, and began searching for materials.

ID# 47499 results: Loot= 2+1=3 (nothing)

Teselmar looked around in the grass for any gems or rarer elements, momentarily drawing a blank. If I were a crafting material, where would I be...?

Edited by Teselmar

She nodded her head as Teselmar wandered slightly away from her looking for materials. They were close enough at a distance to still speak to one another as she brushed her fingers through raven locks of hair to dispel the darkness in front of her amber gaze, "How is the shop doing by the way? Crafting anymore stellar masterpieces? Oh I should have a surprise for you in the coming of days. I went to a tailor to get a more formal Vice Commander's uniform for meetings as such. I had the Tailor put in the KoB symbol on one jacket flap and your cross design on the other. A bit asymmetrical but I couldn't leave such a piece on just data alone." 

As she stepped forward, her amber eyes caught sight of unfamiliar mobs. Glowing large knights with deep crested gemstones littering their body. Even their swords seemed as beautifully crafted as their hard exterior. She could get a few materials out of these for her boyfriend and in the process show off a little as well. Blade drawn from her ornate saya, the blade pulsating with an ivory and silver aura as her eyes sought to find weakness and to exploit it. In a <<Charge>> position, the woman dashed off with all the speed of her body as her skirt billowed behind her. Eyes forward and focused as the blade spun with a mystical force creating winds around the blade. Like a vacuum, she began to suck the enemies within her reach as they were eviscerated from head to toe until they were nothing more but the remains of colorful gems scattered about on the grassy plains. 

Leaning down, her efforts bore fruit and she plucked the items and nestled them to her chest as she turned around to Martin and gave a wave, "Four so far!" She smiled with her rose colored lips and would save them to her inventory until the end of the trip. Next she would need to reserve a a bit of her energy and do what her Lover was doing, searching for the materials within the spawning nodes. 

<<Battle Engaged>> 

Opals HP: 132/132
EN: 14/33
Sword Art: Haku Senpu, 19 EN, 80 Dmg

GemStone Knight: HP: 0/66 || Mit: 16 || Dmg: 30
GemStone Knight: HP 2: 0/66 || Mit: 16 || Dmg: 30
GemStone Knight: HP 3: 0/66 || Mit: 16 || Dmg: 30
GemStone Knight: HP 4: 0/66 || Mit: 16 || Dmg: 30

ID: 47549
BD: 8
MD: 1 [+2 BD Savvy Activated}
LD: -?-
Notes: +4 Mats to Teselmar

Edited by Opal

Teselmar watched as his lovely counterpart engaged the high-level monsters. He smiled, shaking his head. One of those creatures would have given him a hard time, and she was taking on four. He had no doubts that she would be able to pull off a victory, as not many in this digital world were as strong or fast as she. He answered her as he stooped to examine a patch of clover, looking for some useable materials. "The shop's doing great, had a lot of interesting customers come by. Some guy named Grave, too, I think he was at the guild meeting. Looked like he knew you pretty well." He let some light teasing creep into his voice, and he grinned at her. He knew that Opal's affections were for him alone, though he was curious about the pugilist. 

Teselmar beamed at the mention of his design. "Really? You like it that much? That means a lot to me, Viv." 

ID# 47594 results: LD= 15+1= 16 (Success!)

While knee deep in clover, Teselmar spotted a patch of the stuff that was almost metallic, and had four clovers. "This will probably be useful in crafting more items that improve the wearer's luck." He commented, stuffing it into his inventory. Teselmar turned in time to see Opal putting on a fine display as she finished the monsters in a single stroke. Martin chuckled to himself at the innuendo; he suspected that anyone who could last more than a single stroke from Opal was probably a rare breed indeed. He waved at her as she finished. "Nice work! Do you have to try to look that good, or does it just kinda happen?" He smiled at her, enjoying her company.

+1 Mat

Edited by Teselmar

"A woman of my standings? Things like that just come naturally." She said stroking her own ego, however, these mobs were far from menacing and did little to add to her renown as Vice Commander. Turning back attention to Martin, the woman smiled and shook her head. Ebony locks unraveled from their place as she slid a finger to place them back over an ear. 

"Yeah, Grave and I have a bit of history I suppose. We met when I was still in the Crimson Blades, but more so when we went on a quest together. That was an interesting day for sure. I knew I was able to bring men down to their weakened knee, but it was different with Grave. His feelings for me were unknown waters that caused a odd stir within me, perhaps the same feelings now that you and I share. The only difference now, I have come to terms with who I am. I am no longer a woman just [censored] around with other guys. There is truth and meaning in our relationship. Back then...I cared little for such things and for a sweet guy like him, I couldn't allow him to fall prey to my wicked ways. It was better to push him away rather than get close to him only for the sexual appetite I had for men. He deserved a lot more than what I could have offered him." 

The woman cleared her throat, a face showing a crimson smile from her colored lips, "You will come to find out some odd tales about me and my past from the others in the Crimson Blades. I am not the woman I am today that I was back then, and you will probably hear even more tales of my slutty nature from lips of men who even remember my name. I have much baggage."  The woman placed a hand over her eyes blocking out the sun as she looked for signs of anything deserving of Martin's material stash. 

Looking back over to him, she smiled, "I am quite the lucky woman to have found such a great boyfriend. I still find it hard to believe I am saying that, never thought in a million years I would say such a thing. Go you. But more so...Lucky for you that you are graced with a hot and sexy girlfriend who is also a capable maiden on the battlefield. Looks like you are getting the best of both worlds." The woman flirted shamelessly calling herself such words, she had flaunted her body towards Martin as she spoke, giving gesture that she was as remarkable as she was stating to emphasize her points. But at the end of the day, they were equally blessed or lucky, whatever it was...they had found each other. That was enough for Opal to continue her march into the unknown world of Aincrad to free the shackles bound to them by this game.

ID: 47691
LD: 6 
<<1/3 ENR>> 

Edited by Opal

{Sorry for the short post today, worked a late shift.}

ID# 47941 results: 6+1= 7 (fail)

Teselmar mulled over this knowledge as he searched for materials. Opal hadn't always been the guarded soul that she was now, and he couldn't imagine all of the hardships she had been through. However, he was proud of her that she seemed to be growing, improving as a person in opposition to her trauma. He smiled softly at her, and drew near. "Hey, you. I want you to know something: You're obviously not the same person today that you were before."

Teselmar held Opal in his arms for a moment, pairing her slender frame to his tall one. "Also, you're not the only one with baggage. I'm a reckless fool who's a sarcastic d!ck to everyone around him," He went on with a small frown, "and I've driven away everyone who may have ever loved me because I thrive on danger and excitement. If anything, you're the one who has to tolerate me." Teselmar looked her in her beautiful eyes. "What I'm trying to say is... we're both flawed people. But I care about you in spite of those flaws. I've heard that's how it's supposed to work, Viv."

Edited by Teselmar

ID: 47944
LD:  2
<<2/3 ENR>> 

She felt her body dressed by his long arms around her. Raven locks of hair sprawled out over his shoulder as she tilted her head back onto him and looked into his eyes as he spoke. They were great words and ones she treasured much, but she could only giggle slightly at his want for thrill and excitement, "Well then it's good you have such a daring woman by your side. However, I am not going to let you to do something reckless on your own. I'm gonna keep protecting you just as you would protect me." She turned and left his warm embrace, her eyes on him once more as a single eyebrow lifted from her eye. 

She dressed her ear once more with the hanging bangs of her raven hair, honey eyes scanned the small blades of grass as she knelt down and felt the tickling touch of those emeralds strands brush against her palms. A cool breeze blew by her, lifting the ebony hair from off her shoulders and blowing it back gently. She did not find anything but more dirt and rock and perhaps a little snack weaving around in the grass. Giggling, she snatched the reptile up and lifted it along with the rest of her body, "Isn't he adorable?" she squeaked, allowing the small grass snake to traverse her body. It had curled around her shoulder and around her torso, giving her bosom an awkward squeeze as it had wanted to go back down towards the ground and then soon after it slithered away from site. A small frown graced her expression as she turned back to Martin, "Wouldn't be the first snake to get out of my grasps after feeling me up a bit." her laugh was light and airy and she waved a hand in front of her face, attempting to search once more for materials while maintaining an eye on her energy pool. 

Edited by Opal