(PP-F2) The Darkest cave <<Let There Be Light>>

We have been approached by a worried NPC Mother. She is erratic, and asks you to help find her missing child. She tells you that her child was playing in one of the caverns on the second floor with their friend, but they were attacked my monsters, their friend got away but they are still missing. As we approach the cave you realize that it's pitch black inside and that it has affected your mission with vision disabilities. 

As we arrive at the cave we can't see more then a few feet into the cave Truly it is darker then I thought it would be. "well guys uh lets get this over with and find that little girl." Yo Tsubasa you have any of low light potions? or either of you bring. Anything like a torch?" "No.....wonderful." Antofer looked around do you see anything interesting?

Edited by Antofer

"No Antofer, I have no low light potion... Only a night vision potion.  Tsubasa looks in the dark cave and wonders how much this quest will go.  I think we should be careful when we enter this dark pit... Seems to much like home to me... tsubasa actually seems to lighten up the more he thinks about entering the dark cave.  "Well, do you Nixon, happen to have any forms of light for us while we in case ourselves in darkness?  If so, it would be nice to know before we enter the cave.  Tsubasa then in corks the potion of night vision and chugs it... It tastes like taste does.

Edited by Tsubasa

"Tsubasa... where in hell would i have gotten money for anything? you know i haven't been able to obtain any yet." He starts walking into the cave "Come on guys lets get this over with then hit up the tavern, I need a drink." He continues to walk in but is unable to see almost anything. Never the less he tries to look for mats. Unfortunatly it is too dark for him to see anything and cannot find anything instead running into the walk with an Uph.

ID# 47480 Result: Loot 15-1=14 (Fail)

Edited by Nixon

"Well Tusbasa what should we do with the potion?" Antofer looks around well one of us needs it." let me see what i can see" Antofer looks and finds a strange Crystal formation well i can use this" Antofer collects his mats and moves on" Well what do you think is in this cave? nothing to bad i hope" I hate the dark so I'm not so happy to find out whats in there but we need the loot." Anything else need to be done before we go in?, I think we are ready but i want to make sure."

ID# 47482 results:

Loot: 13 (-1 from being dark +4) success +one mat

Edited by Antofer

Alric walks in to the cave slightly at the same time that nixon does.  "Thats alright, we will just a bit harder time getting through the cave..." Alric searches the cave for materials as well, but he does not see anything worth keeping becuase of the darkness.  Now Alric returns to Tsubasa at the entrance and whispers something in his ear.  Tsubasa then looks at him and nods his head.  Alric then says out loud, "we should go into the cave and finish off these so called monsters."  

ID# 47481 results: Loot: 13(fail)

Antofer and his group come across some Snowlem they look up but our party get the jump on them first. Antofer Stands ready as his comrades charge the Snowlem. lets get them! The strange snow men looked at us with love but we would not be fooled they where hate filled code. Lets make this quick guys. Antofer looks around the cave how could the cave how snow men in them??? it didnt seem cool enough but maybe it wasn't true snow. nows not the time to think about this. Antofer ran in for the attack

Snowlem- 16hp

Snowlem- 16 hp

Snowlem - 16 hp

Antofer - 32

Tusbasa- 32

Alric- 4

Nixon- 8hp

Tsubasa is walking deeper in the cave... And he senses movement.   Tsubasa turns to the quartet of people and says aloud, "yep, there is at least 1 thing moving around down there."  Tsubasa then waked over to Antofer who was starting to enter the cave.  "Dice I drank the potion, I think that I should take the lead.   I think I should be the one who sees better in the cave because I didn't have any other reason to use it.  Tsubasa then goes back into the cave and sees three silhouettes of enemies.  Tsubasa sees Antofer hasn't moved quite yet and decides he will rush in first.  Tsubasa then strikes with his sword art "aggressive twins" and hits with a blur of his snake bite strikes.  "Nice"

ID# 47483 results:Battle: 9 (crit success, (3+2+1+1)*2)=14-4 10 damage total  Craft: 9 (fail)

snowlem 6/16

snowlem 16/16

snowlem 16/16

Antofer 32/32

Tsubasa 32/32 6/8 energy

Alric 4/4

Nixon 8/8

Edited by Tsubasa

Nixon hears the Snowlem but cannot see it and misses, he cracks his whip but hits nothing, "Darn, well hopefully alric will do better" he thinks to himself. He trys to look at them but sees nothing "I never realized that a video game could make darkness like this, I wonder what this would do to the human mind if left in here for a large amount of time seeing that it is simulated darkness instead of physical... More Research is needed"

ID# 47484 Result: Combat 1 (Natural Fail)

snowlem 6/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

snowlem 16/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

Antofer 32/32 | 4 dmg | 8/8 energy | 18 Mit | 18 Thrns

Tsubasa 32/32 |5dmg | 6/8 energy | 18 Mit | Thrns

Alric 4/4 | 2dmg | 1/1 energy

Nixon 8/8 | 3dmg | 2/2 emergy

Alric following the group into the cave and realizes that this is his first quest and realizes how much better the others are to him... so he pulls out his two handed battle axe from his inventory and got ready to attack the silhouette, except that he couldn't see see anything.  He swung forward with his large axe and to his dismay, hit nothing but the brisk air.  "Damn, guess I need more practice"  Alric turned toward the enemys... or who he thought was the enemy and tried to carefully watch there movements.

ID# 47488 results:Battle: 2-1(fail)

snowlem 6/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

Edited by Alric

Antofer ran up and Swings his swords And lands a blow on snowlem 1 And chopped of his cute nose. Antofer laughed as the creature cried out in rage and set its sight on me but failed to land a hit punching the air. The second snowlem ran up and landed a hit but Antofers armor takes the hit and reflected enough damage to make the snowlem quite badly. the 3rd snowlem didn't get a hold of what was happing quick enough and didn't move 

Dice rolls

Spoiler

ID# 47485 results: Battle: 8 mob 1

ID# 47487 results: Mob 10  

ID# 47489 mob 2

snowlem 5/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

snowlem 2 /16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

snowlem 15/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

Antofer 31/32 | 4 dmg | 8/8 energy | 18 Mit | 18 Thrns

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa does a front flip over his enemy and uses his sword art "aggressive twins" and strikes the snowlem in the jugular and it pixilated into many small pieces.   Tsubasa lands behind the snowlem and straightens his cloak of protection.  Tsubasa sees some extra col fall from the dead enemy and snatches it with his dark green glowing wraps.  He then watches as his friends miss the enemies by a few feet.  "Keep up the good work guys" Tsubasa says facing Alric and Nixon.

ID# 47490 results: Battle: 10(1+1+2+3)x2)=14-4=10 dog. Craft: 1 Loot: 20(2 mats, 80 col)

snowlem -4/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit (dead)

snowlem 2 /16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

Tsubasa 32/32 |5dmg | 5/8 energy | 18 Mit | Thrns

Edited by Tsubasa

Nixon who is seemingly randomly swinging his whip decides to activate his <<Crack of Dawn>> Sword are. and miraculously it hits.  A loud crack bounces off the cave walls making it seem like he broke a bone. The smowlem crumples to the ground and shatters. "Woo, lets go!" Nixon yells into the darkness after the ringing in his ears go away. "Your up alric!" he says to alric.

ID# 47491 Result: Combay 8-1=7 Loot:4-1

snowlem Ded

snowlem 0 /16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit Ded

Alric shakes off his swing from before with pleasure and then goes for another strike.  He ran up with determination, and with the help of Tsubasa guiding Alric to the enemy with his voice, Alric stepped back and then charged the dark silhouette.Alric brought his axe forward a and damaged the enemy doing minimal damage, but at least he made a small difference.  "How about that?  It wasnt totally miserable for a beginner."  Alric then took several step backs and looked blindly around trying to make out where Tsubasa, Nixon, and Antofer stood in the war zone.  He finds that there is no clear silhouettes near him.

ID# 47492 results: Battle: 8-1 (success, 1 damage)

snowlem Ded

snowlem 0 /16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit Ded

snowlem 14/16 | 12dmg | 4 Mit

Edited by Alric

Antofer ran up for a hard slash with his katana and in a attempt to land a hit on the Snowlem he miss judged the space due to low lighting And totally missed the the snowlem saw a opportunity and executed a perfect timed slash across Antofers left arm. thankfully the armor almost all of the damage and reflected some. The breast cried out in pain as the thorns hurt him. The snowlem fell to the ground. And gave in as he dissipated on the ground. (sadly no loot from kill) 

ID# 47493 results:

Battle: 4

MOB: 7

snowlem Ded

snowlem  Ded

snowlem  ded

Antofer 30/32 | 4 dmg | 8/8 energy | 18 Mit | 18 Thrns

Tsubasa watches as the last enemy falls dead to... Antofers mad skills.  Tsubasa notifies the group that the monsters we are fighting have died.  The Tsubasa took his time looking in the cave for any type of alchemical component for his potion shop.  "Was not there a specific enemy we need to defeat?  If so, it must be much... Tsubasa notices a cave fungus that was uncommonly found in caves mostly because of how dark the environment of the cave is.  "More of them," he continues after he stuck the material in his inventory.  He then takes out a pair of glasses for Alric and hands it over saying wear these, they will help you.

ID# 47494 results: Loot: 15(success)+1 mat

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer laughed, yeah im not sure if a mob killing its self though thorns is mad skills but thanks anyways Tsubasa." Antofer looks around and see what he can see in the dark cave. its not much Antofer thinks he can see a human figure in the distance but it might be a  snowlem or maybe even his eyes playing tricks on him "Hey do you guys see that over there? Antofer points to the groups left down a long passage. I think maybe the girl could be over there but i can't tell." Well whats the plan go left or keep going forward?"

Nixon's eyes seem to be adjusting to the darkness. "Yeah I agree lets go over there. but hold up i want to find some mushrooms." He looks around and low and behold he finds edible mushrooms "Ah the mushroom a elegant and wondrous  fungus with many different abilities and many properties untold. Oh what to doth with 't all? shalt i maketh a stew? maybe, only time wilt telleth." Nixon thinks aloud as he swiftly picks the mushrooms and returns to the group. "Hey Tobi... Once i get some money or mats i am going to need you to make me some potions alright?"

ID# 47513 Result: Loot 20-1=19 (+1 mat)

Alric keeps his axe out in one hand for the moment.  He hears Antofer point out that there is a silhouette in the cave but that it could be anything.  Alric just says, "lets keep moving further into the cave and save the kid."  Tsubasa, keep your eye out for us and give us some form of warning before you make your move toward the thing... it could be the child, so be careful"  Alric just raises the axe, and grasps it with both hands.  Alric begins to walk very slowly forward, careful not to trip.

Edited by Alric

The group finds the child crying at the far end of the cave, she cry's out for help and her mother, her tears fall to ground. She looks up at us and seems to beg for help from the group. Antofer runs to save the child and as he enters the room. Huge bats come from each corner of the room. The hug bats towered over us. We must have woken them up having been to loud. "Every one in battle positions and get ready to strike back  at the beast" The two bats loop around us almost taunting us to approach.    

<Giant Bat> 50 HP dam 12

<Giant Bat> 50 HP dam 12

Tsubasa 32/32 | 5dmg | 8/8 energy | 18 Mit | Thrns 9

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa notices the giant bat on the left, and decides to signal for them to attack.  Tsubasa says, "on the left and right, they are trying to flank us."  Tsubasa starts to use the sword art "aggressive twins" and he lunges at the enemy.  Being that it is in the air, Tsubasa decides at the last second to fall to the ground in a push up position.  He then crawls under the giant bat and prepares to strike at its weak spot.  "Prepare yourselves for the enemy, they are rather tough shells to crack." 

ID# 47520 results: Battle: 2 (fail) -2 energy

Giant bat 50/50hp 12dmg.
Giant bat 50/50hp 12dmg.

Antofer 30/32 | 4 dmg | 8/8 energy | 18 Mit | 18 Thrns

Edited by Tsubasa