[SP-F13] Thru light or darkness-COMPLETE

Zandra saw the ogres health drop down in the red. She kept swinging her whip, making more and more red stripes on it. She have also started to laugh. Thou a scary laugh, like maniac. Its health bar was empty but she kept attacking and laughing. Not until it had exploded and faded out she calmed down. The world looked normal coloured again and her eyes got back to normal as well."Oh no. Not again." Then she looked up at Jomei. Or what she have thougth it was him. Actually it was only a scarecrow with coloured hair and a cloak. Zandra left it and exited the door.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

When she came into the church again she was met by the old man. Their eyes met and Zandra understood immediatly that he knew what have happened with her behind the door.''So child. Now you have two choices. Either take the holy way, which gonna make you forget about the sickness you have and give you happy memories from those times. Or you choose the cursed path, wihch gonna make you keep the memories of the moments from when you lost control. But you never gonna live thru them again. Except in your dreams. Which path do you choose?'' It didnt took long time for Zandra to decide. She didnt wanted anyone to remove her memories, dosent matter how terrible they was.''I choose the path of the cursed.''she said with a proud tone in her voice.''Okay child. You also gonna carry this with you at all times.'' a black jewel was placed in her hand attached to a chain. She putted it around her neck.''So, what about whip grandmastering?'' The old man laughed.''Haha. That was just a trick for you to enter. To be a grandmaster you need to find my cousin in town of beginning. By child.'' before Zandra could ask something the church faded out and she was back in Angels point.''Guess I better head down to his cousin then.'' Zandra said and walked into the warp gate.

---Complete---

+1 SP
+1200 Col
+2 materials