[PP-F1] Treasure Hunting (Iri) (complete)

Zeri was laying on a tree branch on the plains of the first floor. Zeri played through his head of the event of what happened yesterday. "Why would I let him fight without any protection? That was very careless of me." Zeri said. Then an idea came to Zeri. "Why don't I have him look for some materials to have an armor made for him." Zeri opened his menu and began to send Iri a message.

To: Iri

Subject: Treasure Hunting

Hey Iri. Meet me in the plains of the first floor. I got something that I want you to do.

Zeri had hit send and laid back on the tree as the virtual sun hits his face while waiting for Iri to show up.

Edited by Zeri

Iri is walking threw the Town square talking to random people, being his normal hyperactive self. when a message pops up "Oh My Gosh! I have a message!" he says to no one in particular. the message states "Hey Iri. Meet me in the plains of the first floor. I got something that I want you to do. " It was from Zeri "YAY I GET TO TRAIN WITH ZERI SOME MORE!" Iri yells and runs to the planes. by the time he gets there he is panting. the small boy wearing The Rose and wielding his Lions Fang "I... Got here... As fast... as i could" he says to Zeri once he arrives

Edited by Iri

Zeri watched as Iri approached to where he was. But Zeri wasn't quite sure if Iri knew where exactly was. "Should I?" Zeri asked himself. Zeri let out a little sigh and decided to stay put for a bit. Zeri stretched his arms and said to himself while keeping an eye on Iri, "Let's see if he can find exactly where I'm at."

(Stealth rating:10)

Iri looks up in the tree directly at Zeri "Whatcha doing up there Zeri?" he asks a confused look in his face. he examines the tree "How did you get up there?" he looks around to see if he used something, forgetting that zeri is taller than him, "What were we going to do?" The Rose was blowing in the cooling breeze. Iri sits down and waits for Zeri to come down and join him

ID# 47544 Result: Loot 15 (Found)

"Guess you found me." Zeri said to Iri as he jump down from the tree. Zeri playfully ignore Iri's next question as he looks around the area. "Well I realized that sending you after those boars without any protection was very reckless of me. So today, me and you are going to look for some good materials to make some better quality armor." Zeri said to Iri. So Zeri started to walk a little ahead of Iri, hoping he would catch up soon.

Iri runs to catch up "What are we gonna look for in terms of materials?" he asks as they walk "Are we gonna get it from anti? he is so nice! I cant wait for him to join us for training!" he runs ahead slightly then falls back to Zeri. humming to himself "So what do you want to talk about? is there anything that you want me to tell you or anything you think i need to know? I am genuinely curious." he looks up happily and playfully

"Well, anything that can be good enough to be used as material to make armor." Zeri replied back to Iri. Then Iri mention Antofer, and Zeri said to him, "Well, you can get your armor made from him, but I can't. I will have to go to a blacksmith to have my armor made."Then Iri asked him if there was anything that he wanted to talk about. "Well, about the other day when you was with Tsubasa and me. When you ran ahead of us, you were like you just had a complete mental breakdown. Why did that happened?"

"Ummmm...." Iri says aloud as he thinks for an answer "I dont like being alone. It feels as though something is hurting me. physically hurting me. whipping my back continuously as i i were a criminal who had done something wrong. They say I black out when it happens but to me it seems i get transported to this dark room, chained to a post, unable to turn around. i get whipped continuously. Then when i finally do wake up, I have to do whatever someone tells me or i get whipped again." He says his voice becoming weaker as he went on, his eyes starting to well up out of what may be memories of the pain.

"This sounds familiar." Zeri said in response to what Iri said. "Does this someone sound familiar to you at all?" Zeri asked to see if he could try to help Iri figure out who it could be. He then looks at Iri and said, "Let's go look for some good materials." Zeri got up and spotted a boar hide and went to see if it was any good, but when he picked it up, the bones had started to fall apart. "Well...this is no good."

ID: 47548 LD: 1

"what do you mean?" he asks, his words still weak and his face confused. When Zeri says to look for stuff Iri only nods his head and starts off. he looks around for something to use but cannot find anything. Though all he does is shrug and return to Zeri "I... didn't find anything" he says, and winces slightly he seems submissive and weak-willed.

ID# 47550 Result: Loot 6 (Fail)

Edited by Iri

"When you said that someone tells you to do something, does that voice sound familiar at all?" He noticed that Iri sounded a little weak. "You wanna sit for a bit and rest up till you get better." Zer sat Iri down and opened his menu, grabbed a piece of bead and some water and gave it to Iri. "Take your time Iri, we can continue whenever you feel in good enough condition to move." Zeri said as he laid down waiting for Iri.

-1 bread 

-1 water

"No not necessarily familiar but more... It is just whoever is talking to me" He winces again and stops talking his eyes show pain of some sort, accepting the bread and water and eats the bread and drinks the water slowly. He seems not to think but instead to just act, as if by instinct. but it also seems he is unable to talk or move until you ask him too. his body language closed his eyes empty

Zeri looked up at Iri after he finished talking. "Are you ok Iri?" Zeri asked Iri with a worried look on his face. Zeri try to figure out what could be wrong with Iri. Zeri then got up and looked around for a moment. After a bit he turns his attention back to Iri and ask him, "Well...do you want to go look for some mats now?"

Iri nods stands up and begins to search as he finds a cotton bush, you can see him rapidly shaking his head as he becomes his normal self again "... where am i? what was i doing?" he asks himself, he then notices the cotton and remembers something about collecting mats. he swiftly picks the cotton and runs back to zeri. Iri seems entirely back to normal, but with scattered memory of what happened beforehand

ID# 47564 Result: Loot 18 (Success) +1 mat

"Are you ok Iri? What happened to you?" Zeri asked Iri when he returned. "Iri has been acting strange lately." Zeri thought to himself but quickly shook it off. Zeri got up and begin to search for some materials, but his search came up empty handed. Zeri returned to Iri and asked him, "Do you want to find a boar to kill to pass the time?"

ID: 47576 LD: 3

Iri nods and points over to a few boars, "Found some!" he readies his rapier and runs over to them but once again he waits for zeri to attack first. His eyes seem to have completely changed from empty to hyper, in what seemed like a matter of seconds. But hey at least he is happy again. the boars dont seem to notice them yet, and they get ready to fight.

Zeri 28 HP | 7/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Iri 8/8 HP | 2/2 Energy | 1 Evasion | 3 Dmg

Boar 1 14/14 Hp | 3 Dmg | 3 Mit

Boar 2 14/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit

"Alright." Zeri said to Iri as the ran towards the boar. Zeri equipped his gear and charged up towards the boars. Zeri attacked one of the boars, but it had dodged his attack. He ran back towards Iri and said, "Nothing seems to want to go my way today. I guess it's your move now Iri." Zeri took a step back so that Iri could have some room. 

ID: 47579 BD: 4+1= 5 (fail)

Zeri 28 HP | 7/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Iri 8/8 HP | 2/2 Energy | 1 Evasion | 3 Dmg

Boar 1 14/14 Hp | 3 Dmg | 3 Mit

Boar 2 14/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit

Iri Attacks the boar and misses by stepping slightly to the right. The boar then attacks Iri but Iri sidesteps it and the Boar misses by a hair. "Darn! I missed too!" he said to zeri. "Its your turn!" he jumps back to let Zeri take a swing, Iri observes carefully so he can learn the best strategy for fighting mobs.

ID# 47583 Result: Combat 5 (fail) Mob 6-1=5 (Fail)

Zeri 28 HP | 7/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Boar 1 14/14 Hp | 3 Dmg | 3 Mit

Boar 2 14/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit

"Ok. This bad luck has to end sooner or later." Zeri said, determined to hit one, or both of the boars. Zeri gripped his sword as it glowed red, activating his <<Blast>> Sword arts. He attacks the first boar, making a horizontal sweeping motion to the left. Zeri then attack the second boar making a horizontal sweeping motion to the right, which stuns them both. He then jumps back over to Iri and said to him, "I think you can finish both of them off, can you?"

ID: 47584 BD: 10(hyper critical)

Zeri 28 HP | 0/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Boar 1 7/14 Hp | 3 Dmg | 3 Mit (Stunned)

Boar 2 7/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit (Stunned)

Boars: 4*(1*2) <<Blast>> +2 (hyper critical) -3 (migitation)=7

"I can try!" He says excitedly as he activates his <<Rip Ravine>> sword art. His sword glows and he strikes the boar in a V pattern. Keen helping him strike better, he understands how amazing the sword really is. the boar squeals and shatters into pixels. "I did it! I got one!" he says excitedly. jumping back to give Zeri room 'I could only get one though, oh well i know Zeri can get it!' He thinks to himself as he observes Zeri once more.

ID# 47632 Result: Combat 9+1=10 (Critical Success) Mob 1&2 - stunned Loot 10 (No loot)

Zeri 28 HP | 0/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Boar 1 0/14 Hp DED

Boar 2 7/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit (Stunned)

Boar 1: (3+2)*2 <<Rip Ravine>> - 3 mit = 7 dmg

Edited by Iri