[PP-F1] Treasure Hunting (Iri) (complete)

"I guess I can do what I can with this one." Zeri said when Iri finished the first boar off. Zeri gripped his blade and charged at the remaining boar. He swung his sword down at the boar, dealing some damage, but unable to finish it off. Zeri jumped back to Iri and said to him, "Looks like I couldn't finish him off, maybe you can have better luck."

ID: 47643 BD: 10 (hyper critical)

Zeri 28 HP | 1/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Iri 8/8 HP | 2/2 Energy | 1 Evasion | 3 Dmg

Boar 2 4/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit (Stunned)

Boar 2: 4+2-3=3

Iri goes in for the kill, Instead of finding the boar however he finds a hole in the ground, the boar who attracted at the same time, ran at Iri but Iri used his fall to his advantage, as he tripped he shifted his body weight to the side to avoid the boar. after doing this he gets back up all allows room for Zeri to attack. 'If Zeri doesn't finish it off i know i will be able to next time!' He thinks to himself as he readies another attack

ID# 47646 Result: Combat 4 (Fail) Mob 4-1=3 (Fail)

Zeri 28 HP | 1/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Boar 2 4/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Iri

"I think I got this." Zeri said to Iri as he prepares to finish the boar off for good this time. Zeri took a few steps back to create distance between the two of them. He then bent his knees in preparation for his <<Straight>>  Sword Art. His sword glowed red as he charged at the boar. The boar squealed in pain as the attack hit, before exploding into blue fragments. Zeri sheathed his sword and asked Iri, "Should we continue looking for mats?"

ID: 47648 BD: 5+1=6 (success) 

Zeri 28 HP | 0/7 Energy | 9 Mit | 4 Dmg

Boar 2 0/14 HP | 3Dmg | 3 Mit

4*(1*2)-3=5

"Yay we killed it!" iri yelled after the boar shattered "What are we going to do next Zeri?" he looks up at Zeri excitedly  and runs back and forth trying to empty his energy. he looks around trying to find some mats but unfortunately he finds none "Darn!" he say into the air "I hope we end up with enough mats!" he runs back to zeri "whatcha wanna do now?" he smiles energetically

ID# 47651 Result: Loot 13 (Fail)

"Well, we can keep searching or do you want to call it a day." Zeri said to Iri. Zeri then looked around for a bit and spotted another boar hide. Zeri went over and inspected it for a bit. Zeri saw that it was in good enough condition to take, so he did. "So Iri, what will it be?"

ID: 47652 LD: 19 

+1 mat

"I guess it is getting rather late" Iri says and shrugs "We should call it a day, but tomorrow can we do Earning a Living? I want to become a Blacksmith!" he looks at Zeri his eyes wide and glistening "I can't wait to be able to make stuff, I will be able to help out everyone!"

Edited by Iri

"Well, I guess we can do that tomorrow." Zeri said to Iri. Then he looked up at the virtual sky and said, "I guess it is getting late. Guess we should head in now." Zeri I equipped his gear, stretched for a bit and decided it was time to head in. "Let's go Iri."

Summery

Zeri 200col - 2 Mats - 1sp

Iri 200col - 2 Mats - 1sp