(F3-PP) Abandon by Abandon (Compete)

Its been a while and Antofer couldn't find Abaondon anywhere he looked everywhere. Tusbasa looked around and couldnt find him either. Antofer decide he needed some time to think so he walked out of the town. most days are happy but today was moody and gloomy and the droopy trees didnt help at all.  Antofer looked around the fields and walked past the lower level mobs and they left him alone A few weeks ago he would have been scared to be alone out here but there was so few player out he didnt mind today. It was a windy day and Antofer found a nice little place in the woods and sat  down where is everyone at? Antofer was worried, he hoped everything was okay but he had a bad feeling in his gut, something was very wrong but he didnt know what do to about it.

Edited by Antofer

Zeri was walking around in the woods in search of something, but couldn't figure out what it was. So Zeri was aimlessly walking around. "Hmm...why can't I remember what I am supposed to do?" Zeri said in frustration. Zeri walk around until he spotted someone sitting in the woods. He walked up to him and asked him, "Are you sure that it's safe to be out here alone?"

What am I doing here? I haven't gotten really anywhere at all... Antofer lays on his side and starts to fall asleep as the grass tickes his face. Antofer is nearly asleep falling into the void that is sleep when he hears someone. Startled he looks over his shoulder jerking his neck. Ouch. Antofer more awake now sees a man but the sun hurts his eyes and he didn't quite hear what he said. H...Hello? Antofer looked up at the figure. "Can I help you?" What was i thinking sleeping in a field i could have been PK'ed so easy think next time Antofer stayed down in the grass but waited to hear what the stranger had to say.

"I was just wondering why you laying out here in the open. Wouldn't that be very dangerous to do?" Zeri said to the man. Zeri yawned a bit and extended a hand towards him and said, "My name is Zeri. Nice to meet you!" Zeri looked around for a few minutes to try to figure out why the guy was doing out here, but couldn't come up with any ideas. "So any reason to why you're doing out here?"

Antofer shifted What am I doing here? Well I guess I was just having alone time. "Yeah I guess it was dangerous haha but oh well at least it was you that found me not some PK'er so that's good.....your not a PK'ers right?  Well you didnt kill me in my sleep so im gonna take that as a no" Antofer got up and greeted the new player Zeri right?" Antofer put out his hand and then offers a seat next to my self. "Well what brings you to this empty field. Like really there is nothing here." 

"Well, I'm not exactly sure. I think I was supposed to meet someone to tell them something, but I can't seem to remember if that's it or not." Zeri said to the guy. He then sat down beside him. Zeri yawned for a moment and looks around. "I don't I asked for your name. What is it?" Zeri curiously asked him.

Antofer was a little surprised Zeri came over so quickly but didn't mind. The wind started picking up and it was getting colder but neither of them really cared. "Oh how rude of me, my name is  Antofer. Antofer pulled out his lunch and started to eat, he hadn't eaten all day and was quite hungry. Antofer asked if Zeri would like something to eat. He felt bad eating and leaving him out and he had plenty of food to go around. "Well what did you have to tell someone? Something like a secret quest or something like that?" Antofer hoped it was something good to cheer him up, he just had one of the days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Y-you're A-Antofer!?" Zeri said as he quickly jumped up from where he was. "He's the person, but what was it that I needed to say."? Zeri thought to himself. His mind was racing to fast for him to understand. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. Zeri wondered if what he said could get him hurt, or worse. "A-ba" was the only words that Zeri could managed to get out as he took a few steps back, still in shock.

Zeri jumping to his feet startled Antofer and he dropped his sandwich and it depixelated. "Whoa whats wrong Zeri?" Antofer asked as he saw how surprised he was "oh yeah I am Antofer" He laughs "Did you have something for me!" Antofer asked excitedly but as he looked closer at zeris face he knew something was wrong. Antofer got up to meet Zeris eye level and asked once more this time more concerned "Zeri what is it you needed to tell me?"  Antofer was confused by Zeris babbling "Spit it out whats up?" Antofer started thinking Oh god what have I got my self into, I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning. 

"U-umm..." Zeri said trying to get himself together. "I hope he doesn't try to kill me for this."  Zeri said to himself. Zeri took a few more steps back, creating a little distance between the two of them. Zeri then took a deep breath in order to clam himself down. He then looks at the ground and said to him, "It's true that I have something to tell you, but it's not a good one. It's about Abandon..."

Oh god what did you get into Antofer sighed "Okay well what did Abandon do this time?" "I know that he can be aggressive at times did he attack someone....."Antofer remembers that he has been offline for a while but he guessed he was questing in a cave or something that blocked that information from getting to him. "Antofer looks him in the eyes "What about Abandon....." Antofer waited for Zeri to say something and his eyes changed from playful and easy going to cold almost cruel. Antofer did not want to be messed with and was on edge.

Edited by Antofer

"It's not exactly him, more like 'it'." Zeri said to Antofer. Zeri tried to think of how to put everything together so that Antofer will understand and won't try to kill him. Zeri took a look at Antofer and said to himself, "I might be taking a hit or two after this, but I think it might be worth it." Zeri  took a deep breath and said to him, "He's dead."

Antofer blood ran cold And he fell to the ground. "dead?" H...How could he be dead??" Antofer looks up and the sky and then back at Zeri. Antofer got up again "D...Did you do this no no no you have to be lying you couldn't have known him he doesn't like people or friends much.  you could see Antofer eyes start to water up as he looked down at the ground questioning everything that had just happend. "is it true? could he be dead?" "He was good at combat how could he die?"

Edited by Antofer

"Here's the denial state." Zeri said to himself. "I didn't kill him. I did what I could but I wasn't fast enough." Zeri said to Antofer. Now Zeri was trying to figure out how to explain the next part. Zeri looked at the sky as his hair blew in the direction of the cool breeze. Zeri looked at Antofer as he tried to prepared to explain this. "Abandon...something was controlling him. And whatever it was...it caused him to take his own life and I was too slow to stop whatever it was in time."

Antofer Draws his sword and points it and Zeri. "Tell me the truth" Antofer hears what Zeri had to say. Antofer lowers his sword. "D....Did he say anything about the void? Antofer looks scared at this point. Antofer dropped his sword. "Zeri tell me it wasn't the Void. Antofer Clenched his fist. Tusbasas was going to cure that if we had a little more time.  How could you not stop him? its not like he can kill him self with one blow could he? Antofer remembers the rumor board.  I think this is a item that could save him, On floor 4 there is a rumor of a item that can revive a dead player.

Zeri panicked when Antofer drew his sword. "Umm...I don't think the sword is necessary." Zeri said to Antofer. Antofer then mentioned something about the void. Zeri sighed and said, "Well...I guess I don't need to do much explaining then. But, sadly it was the cause." Zeri responded to him. Zeri looked up at the sky when Antofer asked him why he was unable to save him. "That stupid void picked a good time. It waited till I was nearly asleep, while my body wasn't fully awake. I was too slow to do something."

Then Antofer mentions of a item that could revive a dead player. "It'll be worthless is we can't get rid of the void all together." Zeri then looked at the ground and thought out loud, "Speaking of the void, Iri's been acting very strange. Could those two be connected?"

Antofer noticed the vibe coming from Zeri and quickly sheathed his weapon. "Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me just now." Antofer was visibly shaken by the news of Abandons death. "Exactly when did this happen, and if there is a chance of finding that item I say we go after it, maybe we can help if......We just have to try we can't  just stand here." Antofer thought for a moment How much time has Iri been around Abandon?" "Damn now we need to check him out make sure everything is going okay." Iri is such a young kid he would be a easy target for the void seeing him soon should be of up most importance.

Edited by Antofer

Zeri breathed a sigh of relief when Antofer sheathed his weapon. "It was a while back." Zeri said, answering Antofer's question. Then he mentioned about the item again. Zeri sighed and said to him, "Even if we did find this item, it won't do us any good if we had a repeat of what happened with me. Our best option is to find a way to rid him of the void first, then try to find the item. That's my opinion." Then Antofer asked how long has Iri been around Abandon. "I have no clue, but leave him to me." Zeri said as he looked up at the sky. "Doing research about this void should be our first step." Zeri said.

Antofer was puzzled by what he meant "What do you mean" "it won't do us any good if we had a repeat of what happened with me" Antofer guessed he had run into a rare item a while ago and got into a fight over it with a guild or something. Ill leave Iri to you but do take care he is so young and naive about all of this. Antofer looked around the woods he had been in and wondered if he should head out. Antofer waved for Zeri to come with him he didn't know much about his man but it looked like he was stuck working with him for a while and that's not necessarily a bad thing Antofer could use more friends in this game. "Well what do you suppose we should do over the research? Do you have any idea where to start or anything?" Antofer looked around to see if there was anything of value, there wasn't unsurprisingly. Many people had been through this place and it had been ransacked.

Spoiler

ID# 47909 10 fail-No mats 

"I meant when the void made Abandon kill himself." Zeri said to Antofer. Zeri yawned as Antofer signaled him to follow him. Zeri manages to catch up to Anotfer and asked Zeri a question. "Honestly, I have zero clue where to even begin looking. But my guess is a library?" Zeri asked as he scratched his head.