(F1-PP) searching the plains (Madara) (Tsubasa) (Antofer)

Alric had messaged his group where to go the previous day.  He needed to search for materials, as well as Tsubasa, and Alric also needed to do some training to level up a few more times.  Plus, its always good to get a lot of col.  Alric got up from his bed and strapped the large axe onto his back.  in his mind, Alric thought, *alright, today should be easy with the help of Tsubasa and possibly the help of Antofer.  Both are much stronger than I, which shouldn't be much of my concern.  I just need today to go not so smoothly in order to help Madara out... he seems rather nice as a person*  Alric headed out of his room and out to the first floor plains.

Tsubasa got the message from Alric the previous day saying "Tomorrow in the morning you will come with me and a few others into the plains in search of stuff.  make sure to be there and wait until at least I have seen you before going into the plains"  Tsubasa got up the next morning and put on his armor plates and white cloak.  As he exited his room, he wrapped his hands in a majestic dark green cloth.  Tsubasa proceeded to journey on to floor 1.  When he reached the plains, there was nobody to be seen.  Tsubasa decided to wait at the top of the hill, hoping that a mob would move to him so that he could be technically loyal, while also defeating some things in the meantime.

"Hi there Madara and Tobi.  I need you two to follow me into the plains.  I have plans to tell you guys some things as well as ask you a few questions as we search for a ....  Tsubasa are you looking at that mob because you want to fight it?  Being that there asr three of us and only one of it, the odds are greatly stacked in our favor.". Alric was walking up to the party, then tried to follow Tsubasa's gaze, which lead to a single boar.  He then asked his question and made his comment.  Alric then asked Tsubasa what he had to bring to the table.  

"Oh, you all have arrived.  Hi... What is your name again?  Refers to Madara.  "And yeah, I have been waiting for you guys to arrive.  Seems like we all came in time.  Now I am going to find us a boar to kill after I search for something for my shop.". Tsubasa went in search of an item and finds a plant in the ground.  "Looks like I found something", says Tsubasa pulled a small plant from the ground and began listing off the stats of the boars on floor 1.  "So Madara, what is your back story, being I have never met you personally before."