[PP-F2] The Mountainous Friends! (Inu, Kazumi, Aiden Royal)

Taking the chance to move up in the world Aiden had decided to go out on a small adventure. Not sure as to how it made to this location was beyond him. Wearing a variation of his normal clothing, wearing a pair of cargo like pants that held additional pockets along rather tight fitting shirt to hold the heat. Wearing a pair of black boots to keep his feet dry and lastly a large fur coat to keep his body warm. The snow, was cool against exposed skin and soon found himself rather far into the mountain.

For a beginner like himself he was at a disadvantage hoping that he could maybe find a friendly. Aiden would have to admit he was getting lost in this world and for a brief moment was finding fear slowly build up in him. Aiden had to be strong as he continued to progress further and further.

*As she was talking to herself she had just realized... she had seen a boy.. heading into the mountains. as noisy foot-steps had made a crackling noise against the rock... she had wondered if he had saw her...* *She decides to travel down to him... to see if he needed more supplies or maybe.. a friend!*

"Hello! Newcomer!" She had yelled while she had ridden her dragon down to him. "Do you need assistance... or maybe a friend to travel with? A ride?" She had questioned him. *she saw out of the corner of her eye...another person..maybe a friend! a pink-haired girl.. traveling up another mountain as she had wondered what the pink-haired girl was doing as well as the boy that she had questioned of coarse.*

• Inu was getting more and more comfortable with venturing out on her own now that she was getting stronger. She could feel it in her body, which was weird, since it didn't entirely belong to her. She could also see it in how much more quickly she moved or reacted to things, and how much easier the motions of wielding her rapier were becoming. Even more so the young one saw it in Ezo, her albino direwolf. He was growing and growing with each new level she reached, and she couldn't even imagine what he'd look like when she ranked up with some of those front liners.

The thought excited her. It was because of this she continued to push forward, risking much to meet new faces and discover the different realms of this make-believe world. That's what drove her to these snowy mountains, where she hoped she'd find a monster or two, and possibly even some decent loot to bring back to the guild. It was then, while she trudged up the thick snow, that from the corner of her eye she caught to other Players. At first Inu was hesitant, as she so normally was, to speak. But it seemed likely they would draw nearer in time. "At ease," She bartered with the wolfpup. "We could use a party to our favor..." The small blonde smiled, as best she could muster, waiting and wondering if they'd come to speak to her next.

Aiden had been moving forward now for some time and off in the distance a blur of snow rushed past. The wind deaffing as it blew across his face. Aiden was finding it more and more difficult to move but soon the words seemed to echo as he looked around. Looking to see a female riding a beast he had only heard of. "Hello Miss," He replied to her as he looked to see she was rather comfortable talking to complete strangers.

"I guess you can tell but I'm new to this whole adventuring deal." Not quite agreeing to her offer yet. He turned to face her and noticed another female come walking towards them. Aiden's face revealed a very mild grin as he let the two talk. "You see I'm not really equipped too well. A small incident back in town. I would be be glad to have your assistance. My name is Aiden. Yours?" Asking her in a polite manner.

It was cold.. and the wind was blowing wildly on the snowy ice capped mountains. Yue trudged loyally beside her young master. (LOL THIS SOUNDS SO SOUL EATER)

Haine shivered and peered into the distance. She could make out a sight of her best friend Kazumi and a surprisingly long dragon! Could it be Kazumi's? She never told her!!!

She cupped a round snowball in her hands and launched it at Kazumi's back before giggling childishly.

"Oh.. I'm Kazumi, named after my grandma on my mother's side." She says warmly. "I'm glad to help you, I know around here, very well. I'm quite good at blacksmithing and maybe able to equip you with more suitable items." She says again, warmly and welcoming of the new-comer she had just met.

*She helps him on the back of the dragon... even though he hadn't answered her question of riding him.* "hold on!" She says as they drive around snowflakes, and winds to welcome the pink-haired lady... *the dragon gets down as the two jump off it's back.* "Hello!" They say to the woman with pink hair warmly.

• Inu giggled as the one who'd come to greet her was nailed by the blue-haired girl's snowball. This was exactly what she needed. A little lively goofing off. "Hello, strangers..." Her honey like voice coo'd, "You all seem to be having fun... It's always nice to see that... sometimes there's far too little!" She tucked a blond curl behind her ear, her lilac eyes slowly circling the crowd. "The name's Inu. Might I ask what I should call you all?" She flashed an inquisitive look, until her gaze fell to the one girl's familiar... in which Ezo was hiding behind his owner from. "Beautiful creature, by the way. I don't believe I've ever seen someone with a dragon familiar before... you must be someone very special." Her smile softened as she waited to see the next reactions.

Aiden stood still as the female went on about her past and her grandmother. "I'm sure your grandmother would be proud of such a young adventurous spirit." Aiden responded in a cool relaxed voice. He knew the female must have some strength to have such a beast with her, and didn't want to be in the way. He soon was ushered onto the dragon and was taken back a little bit as the beast took off. The speed of the dragon blew Aiden's cover backwards, revealing the clean shaven face and the black hair.

It soon slowed and he disembarked, his adrenaline pumping from the adventure. He soon seen another female approach "Hello, Mine name is Aiden. How do you do?" Trying to remain polite as he took in the sight around him. Trying to get a hold of what was going on.

*She noticed the Girl talking...* "Oh, you may call me of the name Kazumi!" Her face had brightened to the girl named Inu. "And thank you, but I don't think i'm special-er than anyone else. I'm just as special as you two!" She smiles at them both. "Two things we can do now! either find food/hunt or we could find some place to stay, to wait out the snow." She smiled warmly at them both. "Which one do you two wish to do first/second?" She questioned them moving quite quickly between the things needed to do. "If you wanted, we could also just, play around in the snow! build a snowman maybe, an snowball fight?" She smiled at them. She talked a lot, as She questioned and answered the two going back and forth. She talked quite allot, as she could probably have the flaw of Pestering others... gosh!