(F3-PP) Alrics orders<<Feeding the Enemy>>{Iri} (complete)

Tsubasa was waiting in his room, still contemplating how he would protect Iri, while getting through a quest.  He still needed to find himself a familiar and that was still a big concern on his mind.  Tsubasa thinks to himself, "whats the harm in bring the kid with me on a difficult quest?  I am definitely suitable for both protecting him, teaching him a few things, and getting some stuff accomplished all at the same time."  Tsubasa stood up and grabbed his cloak from his inventory, as well as his armor plating and his wraps of snake like strike.  After equipping them, he messaged to meet Iri on the third floor in a couple hours.  He started his way over to third floor after grabbing the two left over, dead and preserved mice from in his cabnit.  Tsubasa left his room and seemingly vanished into the dawn light.

Edited by Tsubasa
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iri sits in his room examining he new bracers. 'I cant wait to show tobi!' he thinks to himself. 'These are amazing! Anti did a great job!' suddenly he gets a message from tsubasa "Who is tsubasa?" he asks himself. "oh well I should go meet him!" Iri runs out of the Inn on floor 2 and runs to the town portal "teleport  Delilah Village" he says as he gets transported. Upon arrival he see Tsubasa "Hey Tobi, I'm supposed to meet this Tsubasa guy here... do you know who he is?" Iri looks at him hopeful that he would know. though he cant be certain.

"Well, Tsubasa said he couldn't make it to meet you, he got attacked on the way here and he no longer was feeling up to it.  After I treated his injuries he got me, his best friend, to come instead to do something." Tsubasa said with the use of his deceitful words. He sounds completely persuading. "Anyway, he told me to do something out here with you, so I thought we could go fight some things, get me a familiar, and possibly give you a few pointers in fighting.  Want to join me?"  Tsubasa extends his arm as if to fist bump Iri, similar to his brother in every aspect.

"okay" Iri says smiling, and returns the fist bump. "Oh! look at what Anti sold me!" he takes off his bracers and shows them to tsubasa. "They are really powerful! they give me better evasion and armour!" he smiles putting them back on "So where are we going to search for the familiar... and what are you searching for?" Iri seems less hyper then normally and more curious than before. he follows Tsubasa to the prairie skipping along side him thinking 'I hope Tobi is okay with me being here, it seems not to many people like me but i dont know why'

Tsubasa walks calmly along with Iri, which is an unusual posture for Tsubasa to have.  He seems relaxed and chill.  As they walk through the Prarie, two giant snakes appear protecting a small, seemingly harmless snake.  All seemed to be Cape Cobras, which is a bonus, since the main nest was on a different floor.  Tsubasa planned to defeat the large ones, but first let Iri take a strike with his rapier.  "You should attack it first, being that I can give you some pointers during this battle" says Tsubasa seeming to analyzing his prey.

Snake1: 18hp, 3mit, 9dmg.

Snake2: 18hp, 3mit, 9dmg.

Tsubasa: 36hp, 18mit, 9thorns, (5dmg.), 9 en.

Iri: 20hp, 9 mit, (3dmg), 5 en., 3eva

Iri looks at the snakes and slashes but the snake was faster than him and dodged out of the way causing Iri to land on his face. "Ouch! Tobi You are up!" he says trying once again to stand back up. once he gets up he picks up his rapier and gets ready for a second attack. but first jumping back so Tsubasa had enough room 'Man,' Iri thinks 'Why do i have to make a fool of myself now? i had been doing so well and i fall on my face again. dang it! Maybe if i center myself i will do better" Iri then proceeds to center himself on his enemy to try and make him do better next time.

ID# 47831 Result: Combat 5 (Fail)

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 9/9 energy | Hate: 0

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 5/5 energy | Hate: 0

Snake1: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Snake2: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Edited by Iri

Tsubasa runs at the giant snake, but Iri stands in the way.  In a last chance dodge, Tsubasa front flips over the area where Iri has been standing.  He landed in the push up position beside the snake, but Tsubasa, before he could stand for another aggressive twins sword art strike, had his shoulder cramp, making him lose balance with one arm and forced him to plank.  "Freakin 'ell" tsubasa whispers as his arm cramps under the slinder weight of his tall body.  The snake goes for the strike, but misses when Iri falls on his face for the second time.  The next snake goes for the strike but miss calculated the distance from Iri and also misses his bite attack.

ID# 47833 results:

Battle: 2 (fail)

Craft: 12 (+1 energy success from recovery)

MOB: 6(-3 eva) fail

ID# 47834 results:

MOB: 7(-3 eva) fail

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 8/9 energy | Hate: 0

Iri continues to make a fool of himself becoming too arrogent with his dodges he missteps and falls onto the ground. hard. "DAMN IT!" he yells. He starts to get fired up as he lays there "I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF BY THIS GOD FORSAKEN SNAKE!!" he just looks pissed off, in his manner. he jumps up his blood boiling, fire in his eyes his voice sounding animistic in nature like a lions roar.

ID # 47837 Result: Combat 1 (Critical Fail)

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 8/9 energy | Hate: 0

Edited by Iri

Tsubasa pushes through the cramping pain and stands back up using his medical knowledge from the books.  "Here is the end" he says towards the 1st snake.  Tsubasa activates his sword art "aggressive twins and lunges out at his enemy with explosive speed.  He lands his first strike in the snakes eye and then aimed his strike in its neck against its scale armor.  "I know your weaknesses as well as your strengths brotheren" Tsubasa whispers to the coded snake.  Both snakes try attacking, but Tsubasa easily dodges each of them.

ID# 47838 results:

Battle: 7(Success) (2×5)=10-3=7dmg

MOB: 3(fail)

ID# 47839 results:

MOB: 5(fail)

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 7/9 energy | Hate: 1

Snake1: 11/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Iri seems to be having bad luck. Once again he trips and falls flat on his face. he is so angry tears start to form in his eyes "I WILL KILL THAT DAMN SNAKE!" he tries to get back up but his arms feel weak. and he falls back to the ground 'Come on Iri you can do this, you are a lion, you are better than you think' Iri begins to calm himself down and focuses on his spirit animal (Lion Cub) and finds the strength to stand. and thinks to himself 'I have to get this! its just a snake, i can beat it in no time!.'

ID# 47841 Result: Combat 4 (Fail)

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 7/9 energy | Hate: 1

In order for Tsubasa to make Iri feel better, Tsubasa decides he will stop one of the snakes completely.  He activates his most expensive sword art, Enbracer, where he crushes his pal into the enemy so fast that it becomes still for several seconds.  Tsubasa lunges so quickly toward the other Snake, surprising both Iri and the snake.  "Now you have a legit target, so strike with the might of a lion!" When the other snake notices that Tsubasa is no longer targeting him, but taking on the other, it tries to get him... which fails as Tsubasa uses the light of the morning sun off of his cloak to blind the other snake.

ID# 47847 results:

Battle: 9(+1)(7-3) 4dmg. and stun

Craft: 11Success (+1 energy recovery)

MOB: 1(critical fail)

MOB: stunned

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 4/9 energy | Hate: 3

Snake2: 14/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Edited by Tsubasa

Iri rears and activates his <<Rip Ravine>> Sword art and strikes the lion  full force, it seems the spirit animal helped, He it, and he hit hard. the V pattern dug deep into the snake (1) "Yeah!' he said "Take that you beast! Your turn Tobi!" he says jumping back to give tsubasa room and thought to himself 'I just have to stay focused, That way i will be able to impress Tobi' he smiles to himself but it goes back to a neutral expression soon, his anger was dying down and he was better able to focus on everything. as he took everything in he tried to find a weak point in the snakes scales

ID# 47854 Result: Combat 10 (Critical Success) [5*2-3=7dmg]

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 4/9 energy | Hate: 3

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 3/5 energy | Hate: 2

Snake1: 4/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Snake2: 14/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Edited by Iri

Tsubasa didnt even remotely move from his location.  He was frozen from the pain of his right arm.  Tsubasa thought to himself, "I am still target, but what can I do?  This hurts to much to move, so I might as well use my thorns to kill an enemy.  The first enemy realizes the thorns and waits for a moment. The second decides to bite the hell out of Tsubasa, but the thorns nearly kill it.  "Talk about a dumb snake"

ID# 47867 results:

Battle: 1(crit fail)

MOB: 4 (fail)

ID# 47868 results:

MOB: 10(crit success) (9+2-18=1dmg) thorns 9 dmg

Tsubasa: 35/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 4/9 energy | Hate: 3

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 3/5 energy | Hate: 2

Snake1: 4/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Snake2: 5/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Iri stands there for a second and decides he wants to end this. activating his <<Sweep>> sword art he attacks the two snakes hitting them both. as he did they shatter instantly. "Yay! how was that Tobi? I never was able to do that before!" he looks excited and happy that he accomplished it. "So what now?" he looks at Tsubasa. "Are we going to kill more things? because that would be cool!" his exitment and energy comes flooding back.

ID# 47870 Result: Combat 9 (Critical Success) [2x4-3=5Dmg (AOE)] Loot 8 (No Loot)

Tsubasa: 35/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 4/9 energy | Hate: 3

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 0/5 energy | Hate: 2

Snake1: 0/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. DED

Snake2: 0/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. DED

Edited by Iri

Tsubasa just watched as Iri killed both the snakes.  "Optimal job bud, you really do have quite the spirit.  Just keep up the good work.  Yes, we will be fighting some more things if you spot any.  I am going to try to take the snake over there so just call out my name if you need me. " Tsubasa began inspecting his arm and realized that it had gone out of socket.  Within a few moments, the shoulder is put back in the socket.  Then Tsubasa began moving over to the little thing which seemed rather unaware if his presence.  Tsubasa pulled out the dead mice from his inventory and gently tossed it towards the little snake.  Right before the snake could eat the mouse, A massive Cape Cobra snake struck out and ate the little snake whole.  Then Tsubasa became intrigued.   "Be my companion, for you are a true snake, than you are a brother of mine."  The snake didn't seem to do anything but then it began to shrink into a reasonable size and Tsubasa accepted him as his familiar.  The Familiar slithered over and up Tusbasa's right arm and situated itself underneath his cloak, unnoticeable to the naked eye.  

ID# 47916 results: Loot: 19

5/9 energy

Edited by Tsubasa
adds a roll for finding the familiar

Iri decides to try to find some materials. But after a while he realizes that he is in a prairie and there wasn't any ore in a prairie... Unless he looked for gold.... no that was too much work. He looks around to find tsubasa and quickly runs back to him. "Did you get one Tobi? Can I see it?" He smiles happily as he looks up at Tsubasa. 'I hope i can get a familiar in the future! that would be so cool! maybe i will look for a lion cub... where do lions live? Maybe they live out here! but... i dont know...' He looks at Tsubasa "Hey Tobi, where do lions live?"

ID# 47985 Result: Loot 11 (No Mat)

Tsubasa saw Iri running toward him.  Iri was asking "Did you get one Tobi?  Can I see it?". The snake makes a hissing sound from his shoulder.  Tsubasa understands its movements.  Tsubasa says in response, yes I did, but you cannot see it.  I still need to name the thing... Anyway, let's fight a few more things".  As Tsubasa begins to move, the snake , concealed by the snake cloak, tightens its muscles against Tsubasa's right arm.  From far behind Tsubasa, a large wolf appears from a distance with a bunch of others. Iri and Tsubasa seem to be the targets of the hunt.  Tsubasa, still facing the wrong way says, "Go ahead and start fighting them... I'll back you up.  Those four wolves won't be to much for you."  Tsubasa stands still and waits for Iri to attack them.

Tsubasa: 35/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 5/9 energy | Hate: 3

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 0/5 energy | Hate: 2

wolf 1: 19/19hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Wolf 2: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Wolf 3: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Wolf 4: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg.

Edited by Tsubasa

Iri lunges at the wolf, Hitting it dead on. The sharpened edge of his rapier cutting deep into the wolf. though it is not in for long as he swiftly jumps back. "Take that you big mean wolf!" he says, before looking at Tsubasa "Tobi, you never answered my last question, where do lions live?" he looked genuinely curious and maybe even a little arrogant in that he took his eyes off his foe.

ID# 47994 Result: 8 (Success) [3-3=1 Dmg]

Tsubasa: 36/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 5/9 energy | Hate: 0

Iri: 20/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 0/5 energy | Hate: 1

wolf 1: 18/19hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Wolf 3: 18/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Edited by Iri

Tsubasa turns around quickly at jumps forward.  Tsubasa 's hand wraps glow dark green when he activates his sword art "aggressive twins" .  He sees two of the wolves appear in front of him attempting to restrain him.  Tsubasa sees that they are trying to separate the two of them.  Tsubasa's cloak, as he gets bit by both of the wolves, extends spike which shape to pierce one of the enemy.  The other enemy saw this and stopped biting Tsubasa, while the one biting him got impailed.  Tsubasa then , moving his injured arm and his arm with the snake, hit the wolf with a furry of strikes.  The wolf could not move away from the bone shattering strikes.  Tsubasa looked on to see the Alpha wolf scrape claws against Iri's armor, for he was not paying attention.  The third wolf stood frightened of the spikes that appeared to be jutting out from a seamless snake cloak.

ID# 47995 results:

Battle: 8(success) 5•2=10-3

MOB: 10(crit success) vs Iri

11-9=2

ID# 47996 results:MOB: 9(crit success) vs Tsubasa10-18=1

ID# 47997 results:MOB: 8(success) vs Tsubasa

9-18=1, 9 from thorns

ID# 47998 results:MOB: 4(fail) vs Iri

Tsubasa: 34/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 3/9 energy | Hate: 1

Iri: 18/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 0/5 energy | Hate: 1

Wolf 3: 2/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Edited by Tsubasa

Iri Lunges for the alpha wolf. and as he does he trips on a vine, however he catches himself. unfortunately he still misses but hey at least he didn't fall on his face. "Well at least my balance is getting better." he says to no one in particular. the wolf then focuses on him, and he adjusts his stance in order to be better at dodging, and prepares himself to be attacked

ID# 48423 Result: Combat 4 (Fail)

Tsubasa: 34/36HP | 5dmg | 18mit | 9thorns | 3/9 energy | Hate: 1

Iri: 18/20HP | 3dmg | 9 mit | 3 eva | 0/5 energy | Hate: 1

Wolf 3: 2/18hp | 3mit | 9dmg. 

Edited by Iri