{PP-F9} Put On A Show (Zandra) <<Bandit Camp>>COMPLETE

~"Well... sneaking isn't so much something that I can do with this armor.. But I think I have an idea so we can maybe get inside of their main tent and take out the higher ups.. We do that, the small fry will just surrender, and run away. Then the camp will be ours, and the surrounding fields will be free for players to hunt in again." Jevi looked at the weapon Zandra had on her waist, the chain-like whip. Jevi held out her hand to the girl, ~"If you trust me, do you mind if I borrow your whip?" As she waited for Zandra to answer her, she opened up her inventory and brought out her old bandit scarf, which was a long, khaki colored cloth that wrapped around her neck a couple of times. She was lucky that most of the bandits had various armor, or her white and red color scheme would stick out like a sore thumb. The scarf was a nice addition though, since many players claimed they had mistaken her for a bandit while she wore it. All she needed now was Zandra's whip so she could complete the illusion to get into the camp undetected.

Jevi told Zandra about her plan while putting on a scarf, which made her look almost like a bandit herself. What she asked next took Zandra by surprise. She wasnt sure she had herd right, Jevi wanted to borrow her whip. Zandra looked down on her chain-whip. It have become more and more precious to her. She didnt knew if she was ready to borrow it to someone she just met. Still, she detached it from her waist and held it infront of her, looking at it.''I... I dont know if...'' she held her eyes focused on the heavy weapon she held in her hands. It had sounded on Greave like this was a good girl.''Ehm... What are you gonna do with it?'' she asked Jevi, chaniging her focus to her and looking her in steadily in the eyes.

The purplette smirked and waved her hand in a reassuring gesture to Zandra, ~"Don't worry. Nothing serious." she placed her hand out to Zandra for her to take the whip. ~"Well.. these bandits can be pretty dumb, so they won't think twice if someone just waltzes into their camp looking like one of them. You on the other hand, don't look like a bad person.. So here's the story. I found you snooping around the outside of the camp, so I chained up your hands and bring you inside to be questioned. That's where your whip comes in, makeshift handcuffs." She turned her head to look over towards the camp once again, making sure her plan made sense, ~"Now, once we are inside the main tent, you break free and we take out the bandit officers inside. Taking them out should cause the others on the outside to leave the camp, making our lives a hell of a lot easier." She shrugged her shoulders and chuckled, ~"Or we go in, guns-a-blazing.. I'm sure these guys are nothing compared to someone of your strength. So either plan would work."

Zandra looked at Jevi and raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms before starting to speak."You seem like a good girl, but this sounds very, very suspicious. A girl Ive never met before wants me to tag along on a quest. Yes, youre name is Jevi, but a good actor could easily play along like you did. Clever to say you didnt wanted to hear anymore, making us change subject. And then, when we reach the destination. Then you not only want to disarm me by taking my weapon, also kept my hands locked with it. And then walk straigth into the bandit leaders camp." She scanned the girl up and down."Im sorry, I can follow your lead on many plan's, but this isnt one of them." She finished with a sad smile.

The girl blinked in surprise when Zandra refused her plan. She raised a sharp brow and bit her lip before turning around to face towards the camp, ~"Fine." She figured the two could have a bit more fun with it and maybe save themselves a bit of trouble, but apparently her travel partner did not agree with said plan. Jevi reached behind her back and grabbed the hilt of Izunami in her hand, gently curling her fingers around the handle. ~"Running straight in it is then... Unless you have some sort of sneak skill.." She looked over her shoulder at the noirette, more specifically at her large armor, ~"Though I'd assume not." She yanked the sword from her waist band and held it in her hands, ~"Might as well get this over and done with."

With her sword now drawn, Jevi decided to charge down the side of the hill and straight towards the camp. She had a bit of anger judging her actions, being the plan she had thought out on the trip was denied. However, she figured either plan would come up with the same results. As the purplette approached the first tent, she heard one of the bandits call out and draw its blade, running out to meet her. "Hey you!" He brought the sword up high over his head before letting it crash down towards Jevi, who easily blocked it with her curved blade. With a grunt, the girl forced the sword upwards and knocked the man off balance. She then activated her own sword art, and her red glowing blade slashed through the bandit's armor four times.

ID 51551
BD 4(+2) = 6
MD 4
Bear Knock: 4x5 = 20 dmg

Jevi: 60/60 (11/15)
Bandit: 54/70
20 dmg

Edited by Jevi

Zandra wasnt that surprised of Jevis reaction. After all, Zandra had refused a pretty good plan. But it was a pretty risky plan. If the bandits would look thru her disguise, it would take some time before she had reequiped her whip. But her plan has planted a seed in Zandras brain that slowly grew into a plan. She quickly changed into an outfit she got from a thief a while ago. A complete leather bandit disguise with a mouthguard. She took her hands and moved them thru her head so it turned into a mess. Then she joined Jevi in the battle."Please whip, find your target. This time more important then ever." She whispered to her weapon.

When she got within range she activated it, let a rain of five diagonal swungs fall upon the bandit, teducing his health to zero and exploding into crystals. This got the attention off the other bandits in the camp. Zandra attached the whip to her hip and placed herself between Jevi and the bandits. She putted up her hands infront of her to stop them."Stop, wait. My friend here got a little to much to drink this morning, was only a bit confused." She took a step back so she was beside Jevi and placed her arm on her shoulder."We are tired of fighting to complete the game and would rather join your bandit-gang. So could you take us to your leaders?" Now she just had to hope for the best, would they be accepted or attacked.

ID: 51605

BD: 3+3=6 Hit 12x5=60

LD: 20 +1 material

Zandra: 164/164 (36/41)

Bandit: 0/60

Edited by Zandra

As the bandit staggered backwards from Jevi's attack, she saw a whip made of chains rain down on top of the bandit, causing the rest of its health bar to diminish. Jevi took a step back herself after bearing witness to such a strong attack. That was when she saw Zandra standing next to her, wearing completely different clothes from before. Now she was wearing some sort of outfit that made her look like a bandit. The dark haired girl called out to the other bandits that had come to their position, stating that it was all a misunderstanding as to why Jevi had attacked the other bandit. What may have normally been a good plan, proved to not work at all. One of the bandits, or larger stature, stepped forward, wielding a large hammer. "Yeah? Then why the hell did YOU kill him?" he pointed at Zandra. "We ain't stupid." he said with a growl.

The purplette turned to Zandra and chuckled, shrugging her shoulders, ~"Hey. It was worth a shot."  She turned to look forward again, only three bandits stood in their path, the larger one looking like the leader that she mentioned of earlier. ~"You ready?" Jevi said to Zandra before running forward with her sword at the ready. All of the bandits prepared their weapons for the girl's attack. As she ran forward, her sword engulfed in a red aura as she activated Oval Crescent. She ran straight up to one of the smaller bandits and unleashed a flurry of five strikes from various angles, knocking his HP to half. The bandit then retaliated by slashing its own curved sword at Jevi, catching her in the shoulder. However, her armor took the entire blow, leaving her with very minimum damage.

ID: 51674
BD: 10
MD 8 (20-25 v Jevi = 1 dmg) (7 thorns dmg)
MD: 4 miss
MD: 3 miss
Oval Crescent: 5x5(+2) = 35

Jevi: 59/60(7/15)
Zandra: 164/164 (36/41)
Bandit: 28/70
Bandit: 70/70

Edited by Jevi

Zandra raised and eyebrow at the bandit that have spoken. She let out a giggle when they was preparing to attack the two females infront of them.''Haha, you say youre not stupid?'' then Jevi started her attack, and the bandit answered by doing the same.''Well, you cant realy fight either.'' she said while two of the three bandits missed completly and the third only did a mosquito bite on Jevi. In return Jevi had halfed one of the bandits life.''Guess its my turn now.'' Zandra said with an evil smirk and attacked one of the other bandits. Her whip got swung thru the air again and again and again, making a total of five diagonal stripes of the bandits body. Zandra watched as the health dropped from green to yellow, from yellow to red and from red to empty. The bandit exploded into crystals that slowly faded out into nothingness.

ID: 51892
BD: 10 Crit +2
Lingering storm: (12+2)x1x5=70

Jevi: 59/60(7/15)
Zandra: 164/164 (32/41)
Bandit: 35/70
Bandit: 0/70 DEAD

Edited by Zandra
  • 2 weeks later...

~"Yeah. If you really think you're gonna attack us and live after it.. then you probably are as stupid as we thought." Jevi heard the bandit she was fighting growl in irritation from the women's comments about their missing intelligence. Holding his sword up high over his head, the bandit let out a loud yell as he ran forward to attack the purplette. Jevi answered his call by activating her Lasing Chopper technique, slashing her curved blade through her enemy six times. The man fell to the ground and perished, shattering into white pixels as he died. Next to her head, Jevi heard the sound of metal crashing into her shoulder. Turning to look, she saw the last bandit had tried to sneak up on her and attack her. Not only did it not do any damage to Jevi but a small sliver, but her armor reverted the damage right back to the bandit, dealing a decent chunk of damage. ~"Heh, bad idea buddy, wouldn't you say so Zandra?" She smirked and looked past the bandit to the whip user behind them. She could see the look of defeat on the bandit's face already.

ID: 53230
BD: 4(+2) = 6 [ Lasing Chopper: 6x5 = 30]
MD: 8 (20-25 v Jevi = 1 dmg) [7 thorns damage]

Jevi: 58/60(2/15)
Zandra: 164/164 (32/41)
Bandit: 0/70
Bandit: 63/70

Edited by Jevi

Zandra smirked and let out a small laugh. Together, these bandits was like a walk in the park for the two females. Then the last bandit tried a desperate attempt to backstab Jevi. Zandra looked at him and raised an eyebrow.''Eh, these bandits do realy lack any intelligence at all. Attacking the player that it hurts by just landing a hit.'' she shrugged her shoulders.''Guess playtime is over thou. You ready Bert, or whatever your name is.'' she said and started to charge up her cross judgement. When she rembered what that sword art did, she thougth she would add one more sentence.''Be prepared to be judged by the gods.'' She said and activated the sword art. The whip flew thru the air, first from above and down, then a swung from left to right, making a huge, red religious cross over the whole body off the bandit. Zandra watched his healthbar as it changed from green to yellow, yellow to red and red into nothingness. An explosion off white and blue crystals indicated another mob have been defeated.''Well thats that, right?'' Zandra said and looked at her new friend.

ID: 54182
BD: 3+3=6 Hit 12x2x3=72 Damage

Jevi: 58/60(2/15)
Zandra: 164/164 (27/41)

Edited by Zandra

Jevi let out a sigh of relief as the last bandit was decimated by the ebony haired whip user in mere seconds. At first glance, Jevi was worried about this quest. She thought that the bandits would be able to easily cover come her and kill her. She was thankful for the armor that she wore, and how much it protected her. However, she knew still that her damage output was not the best.. so she had Zandra to thank for that one. She turned her head to look at the girl with a smirk. ~"Looks like you have a lot of power there hiding behind that cute face of yours." she said with a laugh before turning to Zandra and swiping up her hand to open her menu to send Zandra friend request. ~"I'll keep in touch with any other quests I need help with, or if you just need someone to talk to. So thanks." she said with a nod of her head. ~"Oh, and I almost forgot.. Here." Jevi accepted the larger amount of col given to her from the quest, and split it in half to give to Zandra. ~"I'm sure you have a lot more money than me right now, but whats fair is fair right." After splitting the money with her new friend, Jevi made her way back to the town.

Quest Complete:

ID: 54569

Quest col: 5 x 25 = 125

Jevi: +2 SP, +263 col
Zandra: +1 SP, +262 col

Edited by Jevi