[PP-F11] Valentine's Date (Opal/Teselmar)

Teselmar looked at his menu as he made his way across the fields of Floor 11. February 14th... It would be Valentine's Day out in the real world, and Teselmar knew that he should do something special for his Vice Commander. Opal and he had been seeing each other for a bit, and Teselmar wanted to show her just how much she meant to him. The lithe young man watched a cloud drift by through the azure sky, and adjusted his crimson vest self-consciously. Teselmar had never been a vain man, but he had never met a woman like Opal- Vivian, either. Running his fingers through his hair as he walked, he attempted to make it look a little nicer than usual. Dust particles- pixels, more like, scattered as he strode forward, keeping his mind on his lover.

Martin sent her the request to meet, and checked to make sure he still had what he needed on his person. The 11th Floor had several lovely areas for a couple to take a picnic, and the man had staked out such a spot. It was idyllic, a sunny field within the city walls. A lonesome tree provided shade, and clouds dotted the otherwise clear blue sky. His picnic basket was removed from his inventory, and he stretched out on a blanket that he'd laid on the grass. Teselmar stared into the sky as he laid back, and his thoughts drifted to Opal. Her smile, her laugh, the way that her hips moved when she walked... the woman had a grip on his heart, she meant something tangible to him. 

He lit what he noticed with some dismay was his last cigarette. The smokes had calmed his mind and given him a mindless fixation while he was stuck here. Another reminder of the lovely girl who he was waiting for. Menthol smoke curled upwards, and he smiled broadly. The natural hot spring on this floor was a relatively undiscovered feature, and he'd stumbled upon it by accident. Hopefully his Valentine would enjoy herself today.

Edited by Teselmar

In an array of light and sparkles, the woman appeared at the Teleport Plaza of floor eleven. She had been coming to this place quite frequently as of late for many reasons. It was a decent and lovely floor holding many cultural beauties she found aw in. But also, it was a decent place to hold group meetings for her guild as well. Most importantly, for today it was he next date with Martin. The woman was normally dressed in either her combat armor or her newly acquired Vice Commander Uniform which did not have the fancy plates of metal adorning her body, but a simple white and red uniform that still held both an authoritative look and matched her personality. 

Though today of all days was special, Valentine's Day. Despite the odd history of the holiday, Vivian was merely a woman today, not Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath and she was free of any hassle of activities dealing with such. It was nice to have leisure days such as this, they were rare and few in between the grinding of levels and the gathering of mats. And as the light of the teleport had dropped her heels to the ground with a click, the woman appeared not as herself. 

Before the myriad of players that were nearby decked out in their suited armors, or armed to the teeth with their weapons. Vivian was in heels; beige of color, faded and tattered denim shorts, and a small black tank top with the word 'Inked' inscribed. Hair of raven black once adored her head, now silken white platinum petals fell from her scalp with neat and tidy red streaks added for flavor. The allure of her amber eyes were replaced with white dazzling irises that seemed to almost sparkle like a diamond. Perhaps the most attentive of all things that dressed her body was probably not the skimpy outfit, but the long tattoo that seemed to stretch across the left side of her body from the neck down to her foot. Hence the reason for the 'Inked' word on her tank top. 

She was a stunning creature, beautiful and mysterious, and she was the Vice Commander of the prestigious guild of the Knights of the Blood Oath. But she too was a woman, one with many needs as such. A hand on her hip, her body swayed to the left and then to the right as she pressed a hand on her menu and her map data appeared. Martin's message was cryptic, just asking her to come to a certain spot. He left nothing of detail in his message save for some coordinates that she quickly had input in her search. The map moved to a square within the walls of the city. It was curious...there was nothing around that area, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt. Long slender legs than took her to the destination. With every step she made along the cobble road, her heels clicked making the sound crisp and cut through the rabble of the village streets. 

The sway of her hips were hypnotizing. She could feel eyes on her and normally she would be wholly self conscious about what she was wearing or how much she was flaunting off. But in the scope of her history and past, the woman was reclaiming what was taken and soiled; her dignity as a woman. In order to defeat those demons, she had to step up and not allow the nightmares to continue to take shape in her mind, even though she was being helped with her own alchemical items. She had a dependency on those, but it was better than having the demons out and about where she would need a shell to hide from the day. 

As she made way to the destined area, she found a man carelessly puffing away and staring deep into the sky above. She was not noticed yet and her white eyes curved as a ruby smile stretched across her face. Walking slowly, the woman moved towards the man and straddled him, before he could even guess who or what happened to be on top of his frame, the woman's face ducked down and stole a hot and smoldering kiss from his lips. The woman giggled as she released his face, the strap of her black tank top falling loosely over one shoulder, "Hey there Martin..." She said, both hands on his chest as she looked around. They appeared to be on a blanket in the grass by a lone tree that provided ample shade, yet did not turn the beauty or the warmth of the daylight above them. Small fingers grabbed for the cigarette in his hand as she stole it away from him and placed it to her lips. She had taken a long and deep drag of the menthol stick and blew the smoke out from the corner of her mouth, her eyes blinking rapidly as she released it. 

"Woa..woa...I didn't think the taste was that powerful...Mmm..." she turned it right side up and held it between her fingers and thumb to hand it back over to him. She climbed off his body and onto the picnic blanket as she looked upwards, her body falling down near him and looking up into the shaded tree, "Nice spot for a date, Martin. Once again, you have surprised me. Can't wait to see what else you have planned." 

---

Eye Candy Images- You get the half assed ones since I forgot to start the Iray Render. 

Spoiler

HTfrwJT.png

a3TjWtU.png

Edited by Opal
Updated first Image with HD Iray Render

Teselmar watched the smoke drift away into the wind as his thoughts turned to his youth. Growing up in a boarding school environment, it was mostly other boys that the young Martin had spent his time with. At a point in his life where most kids would be trading Valentine's day candy with their classmates, he had been learning Latin, Logic, and how to behave at a formal soiree. It hadn't been until he was almost a man that girls became a part of the picture; they were something mysterious and foreign, to be feared and whispered about in the corner. Martin had never gotten much of a chance to speak to anyone who could catch his eye, until he had a chance meeting with a skater girl. 

As he lay here now, the smile crept up on his features again as he thought of that wild time. Their affair had been short, but it had kicked him into adulthood. Perhaps she was why I crave danger now... maybe I got a taste for bad girls and fast cars. The vest was becoming a bit restrictive as he shuffled on his back, so Teselmar entered his menu and simply replaced it with a long sleeved shirt. It was a dark blue, homespun fabric that was actually part of a beginner's ensemble. It had been free, so Teselmar saw no reason to not expand his wardrobe a bit. He wasn't a vain man, but even he could see the need to spruce up every once in a while.

Teselmar leaned up a bit, peeking into the town below the hill he was on. Granted, he was still within the town's borders, but this was near the edge of its territory. The players and NPCs below milled around in their suits of armor and flashy outfits... they looked like ants covered in glitter from this far away. Teselmar took another puff on his cigarette, enjoying the cool burn; I wonder if we all look like that to Kayaba... just ants, showing off in our Sunday best, while he looks on from above?

He didn't have time to dwell on the subject much longer, as he heard footsteps approaching. Holding his cigarette off to one side, Martin didn't have a chance to rise or give a greeting; Opal's frame came into view, and she wrapped a leg over him as she straddled his chest. He barely had time to take in her radically changed appearance before she nabbed a kiss from him. Her lips were like fiery coals, and he met her kiss with enthusiasm. She greeted him, and he had a moment to fully grasp how she looked.

If Teselmar had been into girls with attitude, then Vivian was a smoldering magnet for a guy like him. Her tattooed body called to his stormy eyes like a siren's song, and her hair was dyed and wild. She was everything that boys thought of when girls were spoken of in hushed tones, and the grin on her blood red lips could have a man spellbound just by looking at it. Martin's jaw dropped a bit as he took it all in, but he recovered as she stole a puff from his cigarette. "Hey yourself, Vivian." He leaned forward, and wrapped a hand around her back to support her as he brought his lips to hers again. She was all woman, and his strong hands held her close as their kiss deepened. 

He broke it off, and planted a trailing kiss on her forehead. "You look stunning, Viv. Like a dream come to life." He smiled broadly, and stroked her cheek with a hand. "I have some fun planned for Valentine's Day, if you're up for it." Pointing off a ways towards what looked like a rock formation, Martin turned back to Vivian. "There's a little, natural hot spring in a cave over that way. I stumbled onto it while I was exploring up here, and not many people actually know about it. It's an awesome place to relax, and I thought perhaps I could repay you for that back rub you gave me with one of my own. Or," and he gestured to the picnic basket beside him, "If you're hungry first, I had a cook in town make sandwiches, and I've got some wine and chocolates as well. And," he said with a small grin, "Apparently some players with the Musician skill are putting on a Valentine's Day celebration tonight in town. There's going to be dancing, and I thought it might be a good way to end the day. How's that sound to you?"

Compliments and flattery were rained upon her when Martin finally discovered who more or less surprised him with her unique flavor for clothing. The woman primped her hair lightly with a big red velvet smile, "I remember saying you didn't mind if I were blonde or not, so here I am...with a bit of a crimson twist. I wanted to at least keep the guild colors on somehow. What do you think, really? You like the black better...or...this?" She wanted to know his true opinion on the color, it was important to know the things he liked. This relationship was not just about, Vivian, Vivian and more Vivian. She also wanted to make him happy and that was just as important as her happiness. 

The two got off on an excellent start for the day, Martin had explained his plan for the day and Vivian was more than happy to take in all the sights he would offer her. Once more crimson lips spread as she opened her mouth, "Sounds like it is going to be an awesome Valentine's Day. I would probably be at home feeling sorry for myself and drinking up a storm. Now...I don't have to drink alone," she joked, a hand pressed against his chest, a simple gesture to keep things intimate between the two and of course lots and lots of flirting. 

Martin however offered up an option for the female at his side. The woman, with her small hands shifted upwards to move the long platinum blonde hair from her diamond colored eyes as she pondered the ideas upon the imaginary scale in front of her. Her eyes narrowed and twinkled as she looked at him, a finger finding itself to her lips as she bit down on her perfect nails. The woman was onto something, and their was an impish grin on her face as she once more lifted her body on top of his sitting in his lap. The woman's arms hooked around his shoulders and she bit her bottom lip as she looked into his eyes. The words that came from her mouth next came with a sultry and husky tone, "I am indeed hungry for something..." a hand slipping off his shoulder and moved and roamed down his chest until it found its way to his pants. She stopped, unconsciously both of them were looking back down to where her hand was then she laughed, "I am actually quite hungry. Some sammiches, huh? Chocolate and wine? Yep, this one's a keeper. Naming all kinds of my favorite things in one little basket." the woman said, her body fell forwards against him, on purpose she would press her bosom to his chest reaching for the picnic basket and grabbing the long neck of the bottle of wine.

"Is this the same kind as when we had for dinner? That was some pretty good stuff, and was I [censored] faced that night... I remember us making out a lot and that game we played. It was a really special evening, Martin. And you keep making these wonderful surprises. I should have to do something for you one day...Maybe..." of course she would say 'maybe,' it would keep him on his toes and interested in her. Some men liked the hard to get women, and while she was already his, she would still attempt to take on the careless and free spirited side she used to have and now slowly gaining back. Of course that was all thrown out the window when she donned her Knights Uniform. 

Twisting over his body, the woman plopped back down on the ground on the blanket, bottle in hand still. She looked to him, "We got glasses for this, or we drinking straight out of the bottle? I could go either way, but I am kinda wondering...What did you get for yourself? I don't think I wanna share this bottle of wine..." her lips curled into a sassy smile. 

It was then that they were mildly interrupted. Some stray players had found themselves coming up the small hill to which the couple had perched. Vivian was not going to have this day interrupted by strangers, "Oh yoo~hoo~" the woman waved, "you two need to go back the other way...this spot is currently taken by us. 'k?" the woman smiled, but there was a bit of a scary face thrown in the mix of all that sweetness. 

Beads of sweat rolled from their face as they gave a nervous laugh and headed back down the hill, "Dude...Was that the Vice Commander of Knights of the Blood Oath?"
"Are you kidding me? Of course it wasn't...Vice Commander Opal has black hair you dolt!" 

The conversation could not be made out clearly over the breeze brushing through the leaves of their shaded tree. Opal cleared her throat and looked back to Martin, "Where were...we? Ahh...yes. Bottle. Open," the woman handed it to Martin and smiled almost demanding him to open it up in her cutesy sort of way. 

Thinking for a moment as she asked him what his preference for her hair color was, Teselmar ran his fingers through Opal's tresses. In a digital world like this, appearance was so malleable that a player could potentially change their look every day if they so desired. Information Brokers had been trying for a while now to track down how many outfits were programmed into the game; thus far (and they were only up to the 13th floor) they had discovered thousands, with more being uncovered by Tailors and other players every day. Hair dye had become a specialized alchemical item, and although it hadn't really taken off yet, it was possible to maintain an alternate-colored hairstyle. Brushing a lock behind her ear, he pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Hmmm... I like both, truly. But new and exciting is always a nice change. I like seeing your hair like this, darling." He smirked as he suggested sarcastically, "Maybe blue next time."

She mentioned having to spend Valentine's Day at home alone drinking, and he almost burst out laughing; someone like Vivian probably never had to spend Valentine's Day by herself if she so chose. He'd spent literally every Valentine's Day in his life alone, save one, or with a bunch of high school boys. Not exactly a romantic environment. Martin enjoyed the feel of her hand on his chest as he commented, "Drinking alone is for old soldiers, not young people like us on Valentine's Day. Although," he added, glancing up at the sky, "Perhaps by the end of all this, we will be old soldiers."

As he presented her with the activities for their day out, he observed her expression turn mischievous. Her now-crystal colored eyes turned sly as she spoke in a husky tone. Her hand crept down in a rather explicit direction, going for his... err, sword. On the inside, Martin began to freak out a little bit, but he was no stranger to situations that startled him. He merely raised an eyebrow at her, silently calling her bluff. As he thought, it was just a joke, and he calmed down as she teased him about being hungry. "Ha, ha, darling. Very funny. Grab the wine, I know what kind you like." He grinned at her antics, enjoying her company. "Spending time with you is never boring, Viv."

She commented about their last date, and he responded in kind. "Maybe, eh? Well, maybe I'll stick around and find out." He wasn't a jealous type of man, but he wanted to at least play along and let her know he would still pursue her. Martin wouldn't have thought about it that way, but he was a fairly attractive man when the light hit him right. His tempest-tossed eyes met hers, and his chest muscles were firm as Vivian pressed her ample bosom up against him. She fetched the contents of the picnic basket as Martin wondered what lonely programmer had been assigned to programming arousal into an MMORPG.

"Settle down, haha. I did bring some glasses, they're near the bottom of the picnic basket. Here, move real quick and I'll grab them." Martin leaned over, sliding a hand around her as he fetched the glasses, a few plates, and the sandwiches. When he looked back off, his girlfriend was busy running off a pair of players from their little camp under the tree. He chuckled, watching them scamper away. "The great and powerful Opal strikes again! Muahaha!" He kept grinning, drawing her close and kissing her from throat to lips. His eyes lidded sexily as he took the bottle from her. "Alright, Drunky-locks, hold your horses."

He popped the cork, and handed her a glass. Pouring into them, he raised his glass in salute. "To you, valentine: May you never drink alone." He took a swig, enjoying the deep flavor. The fencer passed his girlfriend a plate and some sandwiches. What was spread on them was some kind of nut butter; close to peanut, but perhaps a bit sweeter, as if honey had been added. Whatever it was, perhaps it was a thing in Japan, it was delicious when paired with wine. Martin waved a small, heart-shaped red box in front of his girlfriend's eyes, like someone baiting a puppy with treats. "Somebody up for chocolates?"

"Drunky locks, really?" she asked as she held the wine glass out, the liquid splashing lightly in her glass as she swirled the contents before breathing it in. Martin had proposed a toast, "To drinking!" she sipped the contents, the flavor was robust and to be honest it woke her up a good bit as she set it down on the smooth surface as she examined the contents of the spread laid out before her. The woman sat there with her legs crossed one over the other, leaning over slightly to get the plate that was handed over to her by Martin. The woman thanked him with a small nod, letting the plate sit gently in her lap. She looked to her right, sandwich in hand and a mouthful of the contents. Was that...peanut butter? She had not had this stuff since she was a kid and did not expect to have that creamy sensation in her mouth again after all these years. She picked up her wine glass and drank heavily of it to clear her passageway. Shuffling to her right, Martin waved a small heart shaped box of chocolates. Her eyes like a cat as they narrowed, waving such a thing at her.

"Yeah, maybe in a bit. I am going to fully gorge myself on this before I start digging into the chocolates. Although, wouldn't you normally serve cheese with wine or something? Brings out the flavor?" she asked. The woman had simple tastes, beer and lots of it was her main alcoholic choice when she went out to the frat parties and such, other some other hard liquor. But wine was reserved for more fancy occasions and holidays. Unless you count the cheap box of wine stuff they sell at the store, that stuff was horrible but it got you where you needed to go; a one stop trip to Drunkenville and Porcelain City the following day.  She cringed slightly at her own thoughts remembering such binges. But she would not let the past spoil her present. 

"Oooh, I got a little something for you as well. I am sure you are probably getting a little low so I had made some more for you..." the woman opened her inventory and tossed him a pack of the smokes he got from her the last time. Same kind and all, "Wasn't sure if you were wanting the same flavor or not. Still the menthols, if you want something different though I can always conjure something for you." The woman placed the pack of cigs next to him for him to take when he didn't have his hands full with his wine glass and a mouthful of food. 

She laughed and shook her head, "Got a little something..." the woman pointed to his face, the creamy spread had stuck itself to the corner of his lip. She moved over, hands flat on the picnic blanket and leaned over. Her cleavage, no doubt would have caught his attention as she moved in towards her, her fingers gently grabbed his chin to keep him still. Her tongue unfurled from her mouth and like a cat, licked upwards from the corner of his mouth to clean the creamy debris from it, "There. All clean. Much better than a napkin, right?" the woman shifted back down over to her seat, taking her glass of wine and downing the contents, not thinking twice of pouring herself another brim full. She continued to scarf down her food, other items had been provided that she picked at. She sat there for a moment, her tummy rumbled and she belched so loud. Her white eyes lit up as if she were embarrassed, a hand across her mouth as she slowly looked to Martin, "Dude...that had to be like an eight on the Richter Scale," she said proudly at her accomplishment. Though it would probably be best if she didn't drink so much wine. The last time she got this sauced up was when she engaged in a drinking competition with Mack and somehow Piera was also involved...her Moonshine had got the best of all three of them and the next morning was full of surprises. 

Clearing her throat and dabbing her mouth with a napkin, all lady like, the woman took up her glass again and drank of the contents. Her otherwise perfect complexion was starting gain a bit of a rosy flush to it as she giggled mildly to herself, looking to Martin, "So...these hot springs...I do have a bathing suit for such a thing...But if it's like a private thing...I might just skinny dip." She turned to face him, gauging his reaction to her statement while her red lips curled into that devious smile. 

Teselmar lidded his eyes flirtatiously as Opal offered him another pack of the menthol cigarettes. "Just when I thought you couldn't be sweeter. Thanks, beautiful." He returned to eating his sandwich, and swallowed before commenting, "I do enjoy the mint ones the most. Though I wouldn't mind trying anything you decide to cook up. I'm open to... experimenting." He smiled in faux innocence at the double entendre, enjoying the back and forth that he and his girlfriend had. She liked to tease him mercilessly, and he only thought it fair to return the favor. As they ate and drank wine, Teselmar made sure not to drink too fast; he didn't enjoy being drunk, but a nice buzz was pleasant. Opal could handle alcohol far better than he could, most likely due to how she had partied before the game had begun. It might be odd, but perhaps they should both be thanking Kayaba. If he hadn't trapped them here, they both would not have grown up and become better people.

Opal made a remark that he half heard, and as he turned to ask her what was up, she leaned over him. His eyes instantly went to her pert chest, and he felt a bit guilty until he realized she absolutely knew what she was doing. Leaning over him, she made a feline motion and licked away a bit of peanut butter from his lip. The whole motion was unbelievably sensual, and Teselmar gulped. "Damn Viv, everything you do turns me on. From how bossy you get out in the field, to how girly you are when we're alone-" Martin was cut off by an enormous belch from his girlfriend, stunning him into silence. He tried to maintain his composure, but failed spectacularly. 

Tears streamed from his eyes as he lost it, laughing hysterically. He fell onto his back, giggling up at the clouds as he struggled to regain his dignity. "Ahahaha! Ahaha... Just when I thought you couldn't surprise me!" He continued to crack up, finding the whole thing extremely amusing. When he'd been a boy, Martin had had etiquette and manners drilled into him so thoroughly, that burping at a meal was unthinkable. Opal continued to defy his sense of normality, and he found the whole situation to be the funniest thing he'd seen in months.

He finally wiped tears from his eyes and composed himself, sitting up again. "Well... hahaha, sorry, hahaha... Well, the hot spring is fairly isolated. Nobody was there when I discovered it, and I've been back a few times and no one was there either. So it is private, but feel free to wear whatever you want." The thought of seeing her naked was tantalizing, but Martin suspected she was only saying that to turn him on. He was beginning to understand how the game was played. Stowing the box of chocolates, he stood to his feet. "Whenever you're ready, add the wine to your inventory, and we can head over. It's actually very close by, near that rock formation." He pointed to a jagged protrusion, which could easily contain a cave. 

Apparently her burp had caused an unsettling amount of laughter to erupt from her boyfriend. Vivian could only narrow her eyes at him as he continued to expel the 'hahas' from his mouth, almost rolling over into the ground and holding his insides, "You jerk. It wasn't that amusing!" she gave him a playful slap on his arm as he got up and attempted to make more out of the conversation. The woman placed her arms over her chest and stared at it while he spoke up on the hot spring. She sighed, she couldn't be mad at him for long and stood up, almost tipping over as she did so. She probably had a bit more to drink than she needed to drink, "I can't put it in my inventory..." the woman held the bottle as it pixelated out into oblivion. Apparently she had drank all the contents of the bottle, but that was ok, she was sure there would be more booze for that party later on. 

Now steadying herself, the woman peered over at the location and took him by the arm, holding it to her chest, "Lead the way..." Arm in arm, they walked to the formation of the rock protrusion just a little ways away from their original destination. She could see steam escaping into the air as it billowed from the hot springs. The woman's eyes smiled along with her full red lips as she used her right hand as fingers danced across her menu. A small light bounced off from her feet, heels coming off as she looked into the steamy water in front of her.

"Oooh that looks hot..." She had yet to switch into her bathing suit, but instead opted in just testing out the waters. Her foot went first, dragging the water as she moved it into the hot spring and then outwards, "Ooooh, yeah, hot, hot, hot." She said, as she shook her right foot. Clearing her throat, the woman smiled and turned to Martin, "I am sure you've been waiting for this for a while..." fingers delicately slithered down to the light tank top that dressed her chest, slowly, she began to shimmy the top from her body, but before any skin could be exposed to his eyes, the woman turned around with a small laugh and finished taking off her tank top holding it out with one finger. 

She looked over her shoulder and smiled with her full crimson lips, "Got your blood going, don't I?" With her left hand, she covered her tits, and used her right hand to remove the remaining articles of clothing from her body. Nude, Vivian laughed, letting both her arms to fall to her sides, "I'll be waiting for you..." she said as her rump swayed side to side as she entered the hot spring. 

She moaned lightly as she slipped into the waters, the water surrounding her body as the steam helped cover a good portion of the hanging air around them. With her arms up, she swept the platinum blonde hair from her ice crystal eyes and swam towards the edge, both arms over a rocky formation as she waited for Martin.

"Its really relaxing in here, and really hot..." she cooed, once more pushing off from the rocks and just moving around in the hot spring. 

Arm in arm, Teselmar and Opal sauntered off towards the rock formation. While his face hid it well, Teselmar was giddy at the thought of a hot spring; he was the kind of man who could easily spend a day at the spa and feel completely secure in his masculinity, so a trip to a natural hot spring was an exciting prospect for him. Having a drop-dead gorgeous woman like Opal coming along with him was just the icing on a very, very delicious cake. The steam hit him as they edged closer into the rock formation. It was private, and the outcropping formed a natural barrier to protect those who wished to bathe from prying eyes. Unless of course, prying eyes were something you wanted... Teselmar got the feeling that Opal was the exhibitionist type, somebody who could be comfortable with displaying her sexuality anywhere, really. Perhaps he was wrong, but she did certainly like to tease him. Sensuality was her tool, toy, and weapon; Teselmar considered what a lucky guy he was.

As Opal removed her heels, Teselmar sighed contentedly as the steam rushed over him. "I could get used to this... Just kinda feels chilly outside with no humidity, you know?" He was about to explain how Japan had a very high humidity rating that he'd become accustomed to, when the words seized in his mouth. Opal trailed her fingers down her generous chest, and slowly lifted her top. It was like waiting for the sun to peek out from behind the clouds, waiting for her gorgeous rack to be revealed, but at the last moment, his concentration on her was jarred as she turned around. He smirked, eyebrow raised at her japing. "If this body wasn't digital, I'm pretty sure I would have had a nosebleed by now..." 

Opal stripped completely, turning to give him an incredible view of her ass as she entered the hot spring. She beckoned to him, and Teselmar decided to put on a little show for her. Flipping the saffron hair from his eyes, he cocked his head at an angle and bit his lip softly, stretching to reveal his taut abs hiding beneath his dress shirt. Rather than banish it altogether, he slowly unbuttoned it from the bottom, leaving his tie on as his shirt slowly, painstakingly fell away. "Don't peek... Unless you feel like it." He teased, unzipping his formal pants and letting them fall. Now, it was just him in his boxers and a tie. He turned before he removed the boxers, returning the favor of her strip tease before banishing the tie. He slowly walked backwards, sinking into the all-enveloping warmth of the hot spring. Vapor preserving his barest modesty, he floated on his back over to Opal, looking up at her form from the soothing waters. "Hello, beautiful. Come here often?"

A sharp thin brow raised ever so lightly as Martin began his own little teasing show. She had swam back towards the edge just in time to catch his little act. Not to peek he said, but the woman kept her trained keen eyes upon him so as to not miss a beat. She nearly laughed out loud as he walked backwards. She rolled her crystalline eyes as he made his way into the water making a comment about coming to this spot often to which she replied, "Oh. Quite often, I come here with all my many, many boyfriends." she gave a teasing smile and her red lips parted showing her dazzling pearly whites. The woman moved towards her boyfriend, pressing her back to his chest as she looked over her shoulder and giggled taking his hand. 

"Its ok..." she said guiding it over the curvy flesh of her body. Her dark eyes fluttered as she let out a light moan from parted lips, as she continued to guide his hands over her slick body, "Feels just like the real thing, well, kinda. You won't get the sensation like you do in real life, but I have to admit, I don't think I was ever this perky in real life. Close, but ya know these japanese game creators..." the woman laughed, allowing Martin to keep his hand over her chest as she nestled her body into his. 

The woman reached down in the water to the apex of his thigh, "Hoo~ my...I guess that was bound to pop up sooner or later. Now I wonder if the game embellished your size as well. Hahaha~" her laughter filled up the small hot spring as she gently rolled her hand over the water after removing it from his defined muscle. She turned around to face him, arms locking over his shoulders as she pressed up against him, her white eyes giving off that dreamy bedroom look as she bit her lower lip. 

"This was a good idea, I haven't relaxed like this in a long time. The hot spring seems to have a calming effect on my mind, or maybe it's just you. There has been a lot going on lately and I am thankful we had a chance to get together like this." the woman moved her head to his shoulder as she moved around him, her eyes blinking lightly as if she were to almost fall asleep upon his arms, like the several nights they had laid together. 

In the end though, Opal had wondered if this was the best choice for her. She let down her walls to him and he was nothing more than a perfect match for her. He was calm, collected, the right amount of flirt and he was a good down to earth male looking to keep others safe. In her heart of hearts, he was the one for her. But how much of her heart was left after everything was said and done, time would only tell. But she would sweep such notions away for the time being, and have fun with him. Lifting her head off his shoulder, the woman cupped her hands in the water and splashed her face coating her platinum blonde hair. 

"Mmm...I don't think I gave you a proper look..." the woman smiled, her eyes narrowing, as her body lifted up from the water. She now had revealed herself to his eyes, the exposed flesh, the curve of her feminine frame. She let out a soft giggle as she placed her hands underneath and gave them a slight jiggle, "Thanks to great genetics, these are homegrown. Well..." the woman was curious as she looked down at herself, "Mostly...homegrown? As far as the digital representation of the female body comes to mind. Like I said, a bit more perky than I am in real life. But hey, at least the size is about right. I can tell from your expression you are stunned silent. I get that a lot with these puppies. Hahaha~" once more her laughter traveled around the hot spring to his ear. She stood there for a moment allowing his eyes to drink in her figure before relaxing back down and moving towards him for a kiss. 

Her back was to his chest as she took his hand. Martin smiled in the dim light of the cave, enjoying how close she was. He raised a brow in surprise as she moved his hand across her flesh, and he rested his chin on her shoulder as he drew closer still. She took pride in her body, digital though it may be, and he indulged her by wrapping his other arm around her stomach to keep her in close proximity as she took his hand on a tour of her killer physique. Martin could say with some certainty that he had never been this... intimate with a woman before. That time in the back of a car with another girl had felt so rushed, so amateur. Vivian was no semi-enthusiastic high school girl, but was entirely woman. "God bless Japanese game developers..." He spoke huskily in her ear, and laughed as he planted a small kiss on the back of her neck. "Even if you didn't look like this in real life... if you were totally different, I think I would still feel the same way about you. The you that I see every time you smile."

He had been distracted by the feel of her, rolling his thumb across her sensitive chest as she cooed, and he stiffened as her hand found him under the water. She joked about his apparent length, and if Martin hadn't been bright red before, he certainly was now. In truth, he was of slightly above average length, nothing spectacular, but... thick. "Well," he teased as she turned to face him, "It's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean that does the trick." Vivian was face to face with him now, and he hoped he wasn't... poking her too much as she threw her arms up over his shoulders. "I think I needed a little mental health break from all the fighting and survival too. You're my favorite person in the world, Vivian. I want you to know that." He gestured upwards with a finger to illustrate a point, then returned his hands to her hips as they basked in the glow of the hot spring. "Out in the world, I had no one to truly care for. Here, I do. And when we get out of this game..." He pecked her forehead sweetly. "I want to find you, in real life. See the real you, have you see the real me."

Vivian splashed some water in her face, coating her white-blonde hair. He was positively speechless as she rose from the water, giving him an eyeful of her marvelous body. Martin did his best to avert his gaze from between her legs, and it was easy to find somewhere else for his eyes to settle. To call her breasts magnificent would be a gross understatement, and shame poets everywhere who could come up with a thousand better words to describe their form. Opal was physically flawless, and while she had her personality quirks, he knew she was flaunting right now for herself as much as for him. She laughed, commenting on his stunned silence and the nature of jiggle physics in SAO. Then, she crossed to him for another kiss. Their faces met, and Teselmar felt at peace with her. She was truly someone who made his world a better place, and he needed to tell her. "Hey..." He said, breaking off the kiss with a silly grin, "Have I told you lately what you do for me? That you make it worthwhile to get out of bed in the morning? I'm serious, Vivian... You motivate me, challenge me, and push me to be a better man. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He brought her close for another kiss, this one slow and passionate. He tried to express what he was feeling through his kiss, instead of coming right out and saying it. The "L word" was a very scary thing, and Martin didn't want to scare Vivian off or have her distance herself from him by telling her he loved her right now. But it was what he felt; not some chemical attraction (though that was there), not merely lust. Love. The desire to put her first, to meet her needs before his own.

Instead of jumbling the words up like he knew he would, Martin gazed soulfully into her eyes, brushing a lock of wet hair from behind her ear as he moved down her neck, planting a trail of kisses leading to her collarbone. With a cheeky grin, he slipped a hand down towards her flawless ass, nudging her closer still to him. "I don't think I ever want to leave this place." He said, sighing in satisfaction as he held her shorter frame against his. "It's perfect here. Well, it's perfect... wherever you are. I'm happy wherever I am, as long as you're there too."

Compliments and comments were a natural thing from the savvy gentleman. She relished in his delight towards her, there seemed to be more of a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship going on here and there was a fear of moving too quick. But life was short, so short that sometimes chances needed to be made. Opal giggled, feeling his soft velvet lips pressed to her body as he used his hand to keep her close as possible. The steam of the hot spring continued to stem upwards, the cavern cloudy and enchanted with low ambient light. The woman smiled and decorated him with more kisses of her own, her wet tongue prodding through his mouth and gently tugged on his bottom lip. 

"It is perfect, but we must leave eventually. Duty before happiness. I can't neglect the Front Lines, but that doesn't mean I can't have the best of both worlds. I'm glad you think of me as a motivator to you getting up in the morning..." Opal stopped with a short fit of giggles and shook her head, "Before you say anything, that is not what I meant..." she cleared her throat, arms over his shoulders once more, eyebrows raised and smiling at him.

"But you also need to take care of you, the person, the self. I will be on the Front Lines for a good amount of time, it will be hard coming back down to these lower floors when the teams are moving up Aincrad. But you need to Self-Motivate. That is how you will get stronger. I won't always be able to help, but I will when I can. Ahh [censored]..." the woman shook her head again, "It's like...coming home from work, and talking about work to your spouse. We should be enjoying this moment and not talk about such things. But you need to have a clear picture for yourself. Your Oath, remember that." 

The woman turned over once more, falling into his arms and leaning on his body. Once more she allowed his soft touches over her, the woman blinked once, then twice before closing her eyes and hummed to herself in the state of bliss she was in with him, "I'd think I'd like that...to see you in the real world one day. Perhaps we could have something more than this digital creation of our relationship. But we have a long way to go."

Vivian kicked her feet lightly under the water, eyes close and her head propped up on his shoulder as the warm water around her relaxed the body that was so worn and torn from constant battles. This is a moment they shared and would be remembered for all her times in Aincrad. And it felt oddly familiar those same feelings she felt with another from her past, a man now so much as a ghost to her. She doubted she would ever see Lawfer again, those feelings were buried the day he left, many things were buried...She sucked in the warm spring environment through her nose and continued to relax. 

In his arms, the woman felt safe from the hands of the shadows that once took her into the darkest places of her mind. The Opium Serums she had been taking were working for her, she was able to sleep better at night comfortably, able to feel his soft touches when they cuddled like this without flinching or bringing up undesirable memories. But she was also becoming addicted to the substance, the effects would last a while, then wear off, finding reason to make it stronger and longer lasting. She was disgusted with herself, but it was a means to which she could reap in her happiness. She pinched her brows and looked up into his eyes the gaze of crystal against his pools, "I know I thanked you like a million times again, but I'm going to say it again. Thank you for the date, for this day, thank you for being you. Thank you for your never ending patience for me. I know I am not the easiest woman to understand, but your caring hand has given light to this soul once more." She moved upwards, her hand reached behind his matted golden hair and drank in his lips with hers, holding the kiss to accent the passion between them.