(SP-F5) Endless Desert <<The Traveler>>

Floor 5.

The one place where one would not go unless they really have important matters to attend here. Even then, one would finish their business here as soon as possible and leave this floor at once. The town here are full of NPCs but players is a rarity. Well, that was to be expected.

After all, who would want to go on a hot and humid place like this floor. The sun sets high on top of your head and felt closer than usual. The day felt longer than usual  and the blazing ray of scorching sun raises the temperature of this whole place as if one step on fire itself. But there's a place for that too, a town on top of a volcano as a matter of fact but it is situated on a floor higher than this. But that's a story for another time. The main point here is this floor have crazy weather and not suited for any social activities.

Removing my battle equipment, I opted for something that would last me longer in this harsh environments. Wearing lighter clothes; a black tank top and brown loose pant would improve my body condition. I make my way to the town gate to meet with someone who have a task for me.