[PP-F1] New kid on the block <<Feeding the enemy>> (BellYoshida)

Nixon was sitting at the bar, as he normally does after work. "Another one please" He says to the bartender as he looks around the bar. It was, for the most part, empty. He missed the days of the rambunctious bar parties and such but hey maybe once he was able to move up a floor he would get to have some more fun. He sighs, and says to himself "I wish i had more adventure these days, nothing ever really seems to be very... well... exciting these days, i mean hell Nixon you are fumbling over your words, and you are the king of words. what has gotten into you?" he sighs again and looks around once more to see if there is anything interesting going on but nothing seemed to have changed all that much, it was quiet but he didn't really like quiet it was too lonely. 

Bell walked along the empty street path, noticing the lack of players still hanging around the first floor. He kicked some small pebbles as he walked, not even looking up from the ground, until he finally looked up, and took a turn into the tavern to get something to drink. He stepped inside, walking to sit down at the bar. He sat down next to another player, the only one he had seen for a while. "This area of town is pretty empty isn't it." he said to the blonde haired boy, who looked to be around his age. He ordered a drink, taking a sip as he introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Bell." he said with a friendly smile.

Nixon chuckles and looks at the man "I'm Nixon or Nix, whatever you want to call me" he takes a sip of his whiskey and looks Bell up and down. "So you are ether high leveled and just don't have your armour on, or you are a low leveled player like me." he looks around "It is kind of boring here, i have a quest i need to do, but i don't believe in playing solo, would you like to join me? If so, then you will be helping me find a familiar." he takes another sip and realizes that his drink is getting low "Damn, i really need to drop this stuff"

"It's nice to meet you Nix. And I'm a low level player. I've been pretty stuck on this first floor. I would love to help you find a familiar!" He gave Nixon a warm smile, and took a sip of his drink, eyeing the rest of the bar. "So where do we need to go?" Bell asked as he tapped his fingers on the bar quietly as he took another swig of his drink, emptying it. He ordered another as he awaited an answer.

Nixon sets down his glass, which was now empty, "I need to stop by the market and grab some food, but then we will need to head to the grasslands here on floor 1, I should be able to find a red fox somewhere in there" he smiles at Bell, "Oh and i appreciate your willingness to help, I will have to return the favor in the future. So if you ever need someone to quest with, don't hesitate to ask!" he stands up and equips his Whip of greater pain, Breastplate Of The Torn-bush, and Shield of Extreme Armour "so my friend what is your stats, if i may ask, as i hope is understandable, i would rather not go in blind. also what is your preferred play style, as you can probably tell, i am a tank."

Bell stood up equipping his armor, and his pants of evasion (a gift). "I am only level two." Bell turned a bit red, hoping the player wouldn't judge him too harshly. "I generally let the tanks gather up the most hate, then come in to help out when I know I won't die. Honestly I don't have very much battle experience. But I can still help you out." He equipped his basic dagger, looking over it with distaste. Someday soon he hoped to find a better dagger.

"that's alright, I'm only Level 4, so I'm not too much better then you" he says smiling. they walk out to the PK market, Nixon walks up to his shop. once he enters he walks behind the counter and rummages through his stuff. "What do you think of my little bakery?" he asks Bell as he trys to find the raw meat "I know it is here somewhere" he mutters to himself. "If only it was easier to find" He looks up at Bell for a moment "Can i get you anything? i mean i could try and whip you up something for free right quick if you'd like"