[SP-F6] Let Get Down To It <<Gemini>> {Complete}

A NPC Approaches Nixon on Floor 6 "You want to duel?" He asks Nixon. Nixon looks him up and down, "Yeah I'll duel you" he says smiling, realizing that there is no name above the NPC as the duel starts he realizes that it is a death match and sends a message to tsubasa and antofer stating "Hey guys come to floor 6 i am going to kick this guys ass" he then equips his armour, whip and eats his <<baby blueberry muffins>> as he feels the enhancement flow through him he feels even more ready to destroy this thing

Nixon 24/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 3Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Gemini 24/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 2 Dmg | 3 Mit | 0 Thrns | +0 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon proceeds to apply his <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> to his whip to make it even easier to kill the NPC, However Gemini attacks full force with his whip. the loud crack smacks right in front of Nixon, not hitting him. As if it was a warning shot "Hold up bud, let me finish" Nixon says happily as he finishes applying the poison and stands back up ready to fight "I am going to be the one to end you my friend, I hope you know that" nixon says smiling preparing his sword art. 

ID# 48686 Result: Mob 2 (fail)

Nixon 24/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 4 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Gemini 24/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 2 Dmg | 3 Mit | 0 Thrns | +0 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon activates his prepared <<Crack of Dawn>> Sword art and smacks Gemini dead on. "Take that! That's what you get for rushing me you prick" he laughs, Gemini gets back up as cracks his whip at nixon, unfortunately missing Nixon "Come on, you couldn't even hit the broad side of a barn could you?" nixon continues to gloat. as he stands over Gemini "Regretting your decisions  yet? because you should be!"

ID# 48688 Result: Combat 7+1=8 (Success) [4*2-3=5Dmg] Mob 4 (Fail)

Nixon 24/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 4 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Gemini 19/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 2 Dmg | 3 Mit | 0 Thrns | +0 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon runs at Gemini to try to get him to hit, however he finds a hole in the ground. he then falls flat on his face, rolls over and realizes that it is very very hard to stand up after getting knocked down when wearing heavy armour. You are like a turtle on its back. Gemini, who was running at nixon, trips over the fallen Nixon and both of them spend a bit trying to get up. 

ID# 48721 Result: Combat 1 (Crit Fail) Mob 5 (Fail)

Nixon 24/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 4 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Gemini 19/24 HP | 6/6 Energy | 2 Dmg | 3 Mit | 0 Thrns | +0 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon attacks gemini and hits him crisply. Gemini quickly retaliates activating <<Crack Of Dawn>> and perishes due to Nixons thorns "Ha Take that!" Nixon yells at the air. a congratulations window opens and tell him that he has been awarded a new skill. Concentration. "Awesome!" he says then realizes what just happened "I just killed an NPC. Shoot, that is hard... I mean it is just code but it may have had a personality and stuff.... Well that is going to weight me down for a while... oh well"

ID# 48722 Result: Combat 5+1=6 (Success) [4-3=1DMG] [18dmg B/c Thrns] Mob 7 (Success) [2*2-30=1Dmg] Loot: 4 (Concentration skill) 

Nixon 23/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 4 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Gemini 0/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 2 Dmg | 3 Mit | 0 Thrns | +0 to all Battle Dice DED

Edited by Nixon

"Huh" Nixon says as he accepts his new skill "I should go and try this out" he starts to walk through the town toward the Jungle. as he approaches, he takes everything in. he had never been in a jungle before. "Well, lets see what i can accomplish" he says as he walks in. He looks around to see if he can find any materials. However he doesn't find anything "I wonder what is around here? I mean I dont know why I am searching for Mats, I dont even know what to look for"

ID# 48854 Result: Loot 5 (No Mat)

Edited by Nixon

Nixon looks around and sees an abnormally large parakeet. "Ima kill it!" He says to himself. and runs at it his whip ready and challenges it. Little did he know there were two more of them hiding. "I got this!" he thought to himself. still feeling the food he ate in his system. "You all are going down, just you wait!" he laughs at himself, he wasnt sure if he could kill them or not, but hey if he needed to run he could

Nixon 23/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (1) 36/36 HP | 18 Dmg | 9 Mit

Parakeet (2) 24/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Parakeet (3) 24/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Edited by Nixon

Nixon swings his whip at the toughest looking bird and misses badly. "Crap!" he yells as the bird flies by his face "This may be harder then i though" as he is saying this, however, his face is cut by the win of one of the other birds and it is a deep cut "REALLY?" he said getting angry. "I am going to take you out!" he yells at the coded birds as he readies an attack

ID# 48870 Result: Combat 6+1=7 (Success) [3-9=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet (1)

Mob(1) 3 (Fail)

ID# 48871 Mob(2) 9 (Crit Success) [20-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

ID# 48873  Mob(3) 2 (Fail)

Nixon 23/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon runs at the parakeet and trips and tucks and rolls. once again feeling like a turtle. the other two birds take advantage of the situation and attack with  unyielding force. Nixon didnt even realize a bird could produce that much force, but then again they were code. as they assended he rolled over and got back up in order to continue fighting

ID# 48881 Result: Combat 1 (Crit Fail)

Mob(1) 3 (Fail)

ID# 48882 Mob(2) 9 (Crit Success) [19-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

ID# 48883 Mob(3) 10 (Crit Success) [20-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

Nixon 21/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Edited by Nixon

Nixon swings his whip at one of the birds. The whip hits the bird with a loud crack. and the bird ran right into his breastplate. its health bar dropped into the red "Ha You are not as good as i thought!" he yells at the birds. "Who am I yelling at? there is literally no one around to hear me." Nixon begins to laugh at himself. "well i should probably try out my new skill", He gets ready to start his concentration.

ID# 48916 Result: Combat 7+1=8 (Success) [3-6=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(3)

Mob(1) 6 (Success) [18-30=1dmg] [18 Thrns]

ID# 48917 Mob(2) 5 (Fail)

ID# 48918 Mob(3) 7 (Success) [18-30=1DMG] [18 Thrns]

Nixon 21/24 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (1) 18/36 HP | 18 Dmg | 9 Mit

Parakeet (3) 5/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Edited by Nixon

Nixon Focuses in on the birds and activates his <<Tornado>> Sword art and focuses, activating his new <<Concentration>> skill. He begins swinging his whip around violently. He barley hits every bird but he does hit them none the less. "Why did i decide to solo? I amd against soloing and this is precisely why! I must be more of an idiot than it though!" He thinks as the birds hit him back and hit him hard.

ID# 48921 Result: Combat 4+1{Food}+1<<Concentration>>=6(Success) [3-6=1Dmg/3-6=1DMG/3-9=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(ALL)

Mob(1) 10 (Crit Success) [20-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

ID# 48922 Mob(2) 8 (Success) [18-30=1DMG] [18 Thrns]

ID# 48923 Mob(3) 9 (Crit Success) [19-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

Nixon 19/24 HP | 2/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (1) 17/36 HP | 18 Dmg | 9 Mit

Parakeet (2) 5/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Parakeet (3) 4/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Edited by Nixon

Nixon laughed as he saw two of the birds miss him. He proceeds to slam his whip down on one of the two that flew past him. It tumbled to the ground. He gets hit in the chest by the third bird. However it instantly shatters. "I really need to thank Macradon, He has done an amazing job!" he thinks as he jumps back. He looks over at the two birds that are left and thinks "I am going to head back to town after this, actually... I think i will just head back to my Inn."

ID# 48924 Result: Combat 9+1=10 (Crit Success) [5-6=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(2)

Mob(1) 1 (Crit Fail)

ID# 48925 Mob(2) 3 (Fail)

ID# 48926 Mob(3) 6 (Success) [18-30=1DMG] [18 Thrns] Loot: 8 (No loot)

Nixon 18/24 HP | 2/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (2) 4/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Parakeet (3) 0/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit DED (No Loot)

Edited by Nixon

Nixon watches the two birds miss him again. He was getting anxious and needed some alcohol. "I just gotta last a little bit longer" he thinks as he swings his whip at the weaker bird and hitting with unfathomable strength. "Ugh, I wonder how much it will cost for me to get drunk tonight... why did I Ever get addicted to that stuff?" He turns to look at his enemies and readies his next strike.

ID# 48927 Result: Combat 9+1=10 (Crit Success) [5-6=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(2)

Mob(1) 5 (Fail)

ID# 48928 Mob(2) 3 (Fail)

Parakeet (2) 3/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Edited by Nixon

Nixon sees the weird. pattern that these birds are doing as he swings his whip down on the same bird once again, though he is getting confused as to why they are still missing, it almost seems intentional. He jumps back looking at the birds, trying to analyze the attack strategy. "What is it that they are trying to do?" he thinks "This could end really badly if i am not careful"

ID# 48929 Result: Combat 9+1=10 (Crit Success) [5-6=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(2)

Mob(1) 4 (Fail)

ID# 48930 Mob(2) 3 (Fail)

Parakeet (2) 2/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit

Edited by Nixon

Before Nixon could think about anything the larger parakeet hit him so hard that he fell on his butt. He immediately gets up and swings at the bird hard he hit but just barely, he thought that they were up to something and he was right! the other bird hits him dead on and shatters. "Two down" he says as he turns toward the last parakeet "One to go"

ID# 48952 Result: Combat 5+1=6 (Success) [3-9=1DMG] V.S. Parakeet(1)

Mob(1) 10 (Crit Success)[20-30=1DMG] [No Thrns]

ID# 48953 Mob(2) 6 (Success) [18-30=1DMG] [18 Thrns] Loot 8 (No Loot)

Nixon 16/24 HP | 2/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (1) 16/36 HP | 18 Dmg | 9 Mit

Parakeet (2) 0/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit DED (No Loot)

Edited by Nixon

Nixon swung his whip once again, unfortunately he was still somewhat off balance. The bird took advantage of it and tried to do the same thing as before only this time Nixon was prepared. he lifted his shield at just the right moment and the bird smacked into it. as it did this it shattered into pixels. It was done. Nixon though about possibly looking around some more but decided against it and started to head back to town

ID# 48954 Result: Combat 4+1=5 (Fail)

Mob(1) 8 (Success) [18-30=1DMG] [18 Thrns] Loot: 17 (+180Col)

Nixon 16/24 HP | 2/6 Energy | 3 Dmg | 30 Mit | 18 Thrns | +1 to all Battle Dice

Parakeet (1) 0/36 HP | 18 Dmg | 9 Mit DED (+180Col)

Parakeet (2) 0/24 HP | 18 Dmg | 6 Mit DED (No Loot)

Edited by Nixon

Nixon looks around and finds some radishes. "This will be useful" he thinks as he starts to walk towards town. as he approaches he opens his map and immediately locates the bar. he walks down the barren streets. it didn't seem like there was anyone there but NPC's. It was ere, It felt like a ghost town and he got this overwhelming sense of dread. What is up with this place? 

ID# 48960 Loot 16 (+1 Mat)

Edited by Nixon

He entered the bar, It was completely Vacant. "I know I beat Gemini, I wonder what happened, The town was so busy when the fight was going on but now?" he looks over at the bar tender, "Give me the strongest whiskey you have" he said as he sat down at the bar stool "This is odd... maybe i should investigate? no... Probably not my jurisdiction I am just a player after all and i'm not even a member of a well known guild though it may help our guild if i did... I should talk to Antofer when i get back.

Nixon finishes his whiskey feeling refreshed "Man that was almost really bad" He thinks as he gets up and walks out of the bar. He finds a rock in the street and begins to kick it. The sky had grown darker then he had thought possible. "there must be a storm coming in." he thinks as he kicks the small pebble down the alleyway. he stops for a moment to survey the area. Hoping that there would be even an NPC that he could talk to but unfortunately he found no one.

Edited by Nixon

Nixon continues to kick the rock towards the Portal. "I wonder how far I can kick this... this is a challenge now!" he kicks it harder every time as he walks. "This is so creepy" he thinks "It is insanely quiet and dark. If it weren't for the lamp posts then i wouldn't be able to see anything." he finds the town center but the lamps are too far away to see anything "You would think that they would have lamps over here but hey i didnt code it"