[SP-F4] His Own Long Awaited Return (Complete)

A heavy sigh escaped the blonde spear bearers lips. It had been too long since he decided to head back to civilization. Thoughts raced through his head as he looked back and forth across the frozen wasteland that he had called his home for the past few months. If the laws of nature really did exist he would have succumbed to growing a full beard by now. "I guess it's time to go pick up where I left off." Lawfer said to himself as he stood, raising his right hand he accessed his interface. He had previously closed everything down, all he wanted to do was explore every but of the levels that he could currently handle. Starting from floor 1 he made his way the the 7th floor, but he always found himself coming to the 4th floor for some refuge. As he turned on his messenger, he requipped his Crimson Cloak. It was time to make his way back to his guild. He may have been absent, but he did consider it to still be home. As he pushed off of the frozen tree he has leaned up against. The sound of snow plummeting to the ground could be heard. 

With his interface still open, he scrolled to his map. "Looks like I have quite a bit of walking to do." the golden haired man stated as a heavy breeze lifted up his cloak. "Good thing I invested in getting the survival skill early." he said with a slight chuckle. He had grown more and more accustomed to talking to himself in his absence from society, whether this proves to be a good or a bad thing he had yet to discover. Closing his interface, the spearman began to trudge through the deep snow.

Edited by Lawfer

As Lawfer marched on wards down the large snow covered mountain pass, he thought back to when he first set off. Not a lot of interesting moments happened, he traversed most of the lower levels enough to know just how far the floating castle know as Aincrad stretched on the low levels, but he did not get much useful information. He had missed a lot of important and vital events that could have made him stronger but he gained more piece of mind. It was time for him to comeback stronger than ever. He had neglected any form of training, opting to the scout route. Of course he still had to deal with the beasts that the world had tried to throw at him but all of them fell to his halberd. As he placed his foot down, he felt an odd sensation. Kneeling down he pushed the snow away and picked up an azure crystal. "Looks like it was a good time to head back." he commented as the crystal disappeared into his inventory. "Time to keep on keeping on." he said to himself as he pulled his hood over his blonde hair. 

ID:48770
LD: 15(+2)=17 +1Mat

The wind howled, ripping the hood off of Lawfer's head sending back to his back. "Can't catch a break." Lawfer stated as he looked back and forth. He had been walking for sometime down the frozen Tundra. Time wasn't relative to him anymore, having spent the last four months in solitude time passed quicker and quicker each day. The only thing he knew is that when it got dark, he slept and when the sun broke, he started walking again. Starring up into the sky he smiled as the snowflakes danced in the wind. A loud roar raged as Lawfer turned his head. "I was wondering when you guys would start showing up." Lawfer stated as he reached his hand over his shoulder and grasped his Lawbreaker. The four hulking ice golems lumbered forward. "Looks like im up." Lawfer stated as he ran forward and leaped in between the 4 golems. As his halberd glowed crimson he smiled. "Bang." He said coldly as his body spun with spear in tow. <Trip expand> activated as his spear head ripped through the Ice Golems. The Ice Golems squealed as they shattered into pixels.

ID: 48800
Lawfer HP: 60/60
Lawfer EP: 3/15 -12 EP (
BD: 8= 7*6= 42 DMG
LD: 11+2=13 = 640 Gold

MOB: 1 MISS
Ice Golem 1- HP: 0/32   42DMG - 8MIT= 34 DMG
Ice Golem 2- HP: 0/32   42DMG - 8MIT= 34 DMG
Ice Golem 3- HP: 0/32   42DMG - 8MIT= 34 DMG
Ice Golem 4- HP: 0/32   42DMG - 8MIT= 34 DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Raising his right hand, Lawfer opened his inventory. "640 Gold... Not too bad a couple of Mobs." He said with a smirk. The man loved to make some extra cash, he had become a loot hound before his adventure and it was beginning to take its hold once again. He could fell a group of mobs almost instantly at this level. It had been harder in the higher levels, but on the 4th floor, it was easy pickings. Closing his inventory, he holstered his Lawbreaker in its harness upon his back. "Come to think of it. It's been sometime since I used you Lawbreaker. Normally the Mobs don't play with us anymore." He said to his halberd as he pulled his left arm across his chest, stretching his shoulder. Repeating the action with his right arm, he smirked as his head tilted up and he began to watch the snow dance in the sky once more.

The wind was finally beginning to let up as the spear bearer made his way to the bottom of the iced over mountain trail. He had mad it a point to get to flat land. From here it was a straight shot to main settlement, even if it was still more than an 8 hour march back to civilization. The night would be approaching soon enough, but that held no meaning in particular, the night would make the temperature drop more, but the golden haired spear man could still trudge on because of his survival skill. "I wonder how everyone is doing?" He asked himself as a slight breeze moved some of his hair into his face. "I guess I should have let them know that I was going to be leaving." He commented again, as he looked to his ep bar. "It would be nice if this thing recharged faster than this." He said once more with a slight chuckle. 'How many times have I thought that.' he mentally noted. 'I hope I'm not as crazy as I think I am.'

<EP regen- +1 (1 more post to full EP)>

Lawfer's steps began to feel lighter as he looked forward across the frozen tundra, he had been careful to avoid any conflicts that would cause him to be at a disadvantage. "I wish I would have actually took the time to get some teleportation crystals." He paused for a moment to sigh. "That would have made the trip back simple enough." Lawfer stated as he raised his right hand to open the interface to check the time. "I guess time only matters to those who are in a hurry." chuckling slightly he looked down to the ground. As he brushed back the snow he found a broken stone. "Well thats not going to be of much use to anyone." The golden haired man stated with a smirk. Taking two steps back and then to the left,he creeped up on the stone and kicked it as hard as he could. As the stone flew off into the distance. Lawfer raised his hands to the sky. "And its through the uprights! The field goal is good!"

Material Gathering-
ID: 48827   LD:5

<<EP Full>>

As Lawfer watched the falling rock hit a nearby tree in the distance. Four resounding howls started almost instantaneously. "Guess that one is my fault." The golden haired spear bearer said with a chuckle as reached back over his shoulder and slung his massive halberd forward. As he grasped it with both hands he gripped the handle loosely as the four large Ice Wolves descended upon him. "Ice Wolves huh?" He said under his breath as he lowered his stance. Pushing off the ground caused the snow behind his feet to fly of the ground. It was like a tornado was behind the halberd tooting warrior. As his spear began to glow red he stopped in between the four wolves, shattering their formation and causing them to stop in their tracks.

Before releasing his <<Trip Expand>>, the golden haired warrior was slammed from behind. The leader of the pack had interrupted his attack in the short charge time that it had, causing him to miss his chance. As Lawfer braced himself, he received the punishment of the other wolves. Each attacking the now exposed limbs of the blonde haired warrior. "I guess I should have known it wouldn't be that easy." He stated, thinking back to the last time that he battled an Ice Wolf. The attack pattern was always a bit more random than the other monsters on floor 4/

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 56/60- (-4DMG)
Lawfer EP: 13/15 -2EP (miss)
Sword Art Used: Miss

Ice Wolf 1- HP: 32/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 2- HP: 32/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 3- HP: 32/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 4- HP: 32/32   9 DMG    8MIT 

ID: 48828
BD: 1 (Critical Miss)
MD: 9 

Edited by Lawfer

As Lawfer, dug his feet into the ground he was surrounded by the four white wolves. He had already received the brunt of their first attack and was relatively unfazed. 'The perks of have good equipment.' The golden haired man stated as he kept a watchful eye on the circling hunters. "I guess they are a little hungry." Lawfer commented as he began to charge his Sword Art. As he focused on the wolf in front  he used his peripherals to track the other two. As he turned his head slightly to find the fourth, he felt the fangs of white lupine sink into his armor."Crap..." He said under his breath as he swung wide trying to knock the beast away. As he did, the three other wolves pounced. Sinking their fangs into Lawfer's legs before letting go and retreating to a safe distance. 

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 52/60
Lawfer EP: 12/15 

ID: 48829
BD: 5 (+2HM DMG Next Roll)
MD:  10

Edited by Lawfer

"I think I am doing this all wrong." Lawfer stated as he continued to watch the circling predators. "If you wont let me attack first then come on...." he finished as he lowered his stance once more and focused on the end of his halberd. The massive spear end began to glow read once more. Once the beasts saw that they charged in a attacked once more. As each of the monsters sunk their teeth into the mans legs once more he smiled. "No where to run now." He said as he out stepped with his lead foot and began to spin. The wolves immediately let go but Lawfer's <<Trip Expand>>Activated cutting the monsters to ribbons. As the bodies shattered into crystals Lawfer open his inventory once more. "More col the better." He stated as closed the window and snapped his halberd back into his harness.

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 48/60
Lawfer EP: 1/15 
Sword Art Used: Trip Expand- -12EP

ID: 48830
BD: 9= 7DMG+ 2Crit +2HM*6= 66DMG
MD: 7
LD: 16+2=18   640col

Edited by Lawfer

Looking back and forth, Lawfer searched for a reasonable spot to hunker down and rest for a bit. "If there was only 4 of them there should probably be more waiting around." The golden haired warrior stated as he spotted a frozen tree with a few large enough limbs to support him. As he made his way to the tree, he reached up and climbed to the largest branch that could support his weight for a short time. 'This should hold long enough for my EP to charge.' He thought to himself as he traversed the landscape with his eyes. The sun was beginning to set and the sky was filled with shades of purple, blue, orange and yellow. "Now that is beautiful." Lawfer said with a half smile as he stared off into the sunset. Thoughts of the last few months raced across his head, the few people that he met, but mostly how dusk each day was more potent to him than the last because he was still alive. 

<<HP regen +6, EP Regen +1(two Posts until full)>>

Stretching out his hand, the golden haired spear man yawned as the last bit of light faded away into night. The temperature dropped significantly enough for Lawfer to pull his cloak tighter it him, pull down his shemagh, and cover his mouth with the remaining fabric. He had acquired his shemagh from the fifth floor and used it to keep himself warm on the colder nights. "I'm glad i invested in this thing." Lawfer stated as a chuckle escaped his lips. His attention once again was fixated on the sky. The now began to fall less and less, and the clouds opened to allow the stars to pierce their veil. "Well, this will be the last time I'm out in the middle of no where for awhile... I might as well enjoy it." He commented to himself again. After he finished talking the void of silence returned, only to be interrupted by the brief moments the breeze picked up. 'Ok, My energy is almost full again.... I get to enjoy this for a little bit longer.' he thought to himself, not wanting to break the silence. 'I wonder if there are any new cuties in the guild... I wonder if there is a guild anymore... cant worry about it until I get back.'

<<HP regen +6, EP Regen +1(1 post until full)>>

Edited by Lawfer

A bit of uneasiness began to sink into the heart of the normally confident spear man. The once frozen solid tree branch's durability was finally at the ending point. Standing up quickly, his cloak flew open from movement. With haste, he jumped off the breaking branch and securely grasped another one of the large branches that jetted out from the large trunk. As his fingers grasped on tightly, the golden haired spear bearer heard a 'Snap'. This time it was the branch he was holding onto, it must have had a much lower durability than the other. As Lawfer's body hit the floor, a cloud of fresh powder exploded from around the impact area. "Well at least the snow broke my fail." Lawfer stated as a bellowing laugh followed. "I think its a got time to be heading out anyways." Lawfer finished as he looked up to the all enveloping sky. "Perfect night for a moon lite stroll." He said as he cleared the residual snow off of his shoulders and knees before tightening his cloak and shemagh.

(HP Full, EP Full)

Suddenly, Lawfer found himself surrounded by another pack of Ice Wolves. "I'm just going to take a wild guess and say you 4 have been waiting on me haven't you?" He asked rhetorically to the monsters as the circled around him. Having already grasped his Lawbreaker he lowered his stance and began charging his Sword Art. His halberd began to glow crimson as stepped out with his lead left leg. Shifting his grip from a wide defensive grip to both hands on the hilt he swung with the full weight of his body. <<Trip Expand>> activated and his body began spinning like a top. "Count it." He said as he heard the sounds of the ice wolves exploding into pixels. "It never gets old hearing your enemies shatter into pixels." He said aloud with a smile as he swung the Lawbreaker wide and placed it into its harness on his back. "Ok time to get going." He said with a smirk as he began trudging through the snow once again.

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer EP: 3/15 
Sword Art Used: <<Trip Expand>> -12EP

Ice Wolf 5- HP: 0/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 6- HP: 0/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 7- HP: 0/32   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Wolf 8- HP: 0/32   9 DMG    8MIT 

ID: 48889
BD: 8  = 7*6=42 -8MIT= 34DMG
MD: 2
LD: 9+2=11   +640 Fol

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer had been continuing to press on through the night, to his surprise he had not fallen victim to any attacks from the increased amount of nocturnal monsters that were so common in the tundra. Grasping his cloak tightly he trudged onward. 'I think i'm going to need a long, long warm shower after this.' he thought to himself as he scowered the landscape making slight adjustments to his path. Raising his right hand, he opened his interface and pulled up the map. "Not that much longer now. I wonder if my shop is still there... I hope no one actually broker into it. Granted there isn't that much to steal from it." He said to himself as he closed his inventory. Looking down he noticed a protrusion in the snow. "Lets jsut see.." He said as he reached down and moved the snow to the side. "Guess not...." He said as he appraised the tree branch. "Cant use that one."

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 48940  LD: 2 (Fail)

<EP Regen +1(2 turns until full)>

"Darn... It's starting to get really cold." Lawfer stated as he grabbed his cloak even tighter trying to keep in some of the warmth from his body. "They should have made the survival skill so I was I immune to weather change and not just the damage that comes with it. Stupid designer...." He muttered under his breath as the heat vapors escaped from his lips and danced in the cold night air. The snow got progressively deeper the more he marched. 'If only I had a cuddle partner around, that would make this a little more bearable.' The spearman thought to himself as the though pranced through his head. His crooked smile could almost be seen through his shemaghs face covering. "Can't wait for that..." He muttered, grasping his cloak once more he pressed onwards ever foward towards civilization.

<<EP +1, 1 more until full>>

'I wonder if they will recognize me.' The newly long haired marauder wondered to himself as he looked up to the dark star filed sky. 'I mean it hasnt been that long, but at the same time I was able to change this much.... I just wish I was able to get stronger. But I guess that doesn't happen if you slum it on the lower levels. I know i am going to have to catch up to a lot of them but I just hope it wont take that long.' These among countless other thoughts raced through the mans head. 'Only a few more miles... then I think I want something nice and warm to eat... some stew... Nah.... a steak... yeah a steak... I really need to think about something more interesting than this, where is my creativity when i need it. Its the cold, it has to be. It's stifling my creativity. Whatever only a few more miles.' Lawfer's thoughts continued to trail on like this. He had nothing better to do after all.

<EP Fully Charged>

Edited by Lawfer

The wind howled once more as Lawfer looked around. It wasn't the normal howl of the wind, but this time there were shrieks mixed in. This could only be caused by 1 thing.... Ice Elementals. Lawfer had become fairly used to the sound of these monsters in his time hunting for the monstrous beast Avalanche that he conquered some of his guild mates prior. "I guess I was getting close to their spawning ground." He said with an exasperated look on his face. "Guess I cant catch a break." He finished as he reached over his right shoulder and grasped his Lawbreaker. Slinging it out of its harness he watched as the four small elementals circled him swinging wildly at the first one he missed high as it jetted back using the breeze as propulsion. The 4 monsters fired in unison as Lawfer rolled right to evade the incoming ice blast. 

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer EP: 13/15 

Ice Elemental- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 2- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 3- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 4- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 

ID: 48978
BD: 3=Miss [+2HM DMG next Roll]
MD: 2=Miss

Edited by Lawfer

Rolling right once more, the golden haired Spearman ducked under one of the Elementals attacks. "I'll get you this time." He playfully said. He wasn't worried about sustaining any damage from the monsters. He was after all over powered on this floor compared to them. But he still wanted to finish things quickly, he was restless and ready to get to bed. Grabbing the his halberd tightly he closed the distance on the nearest Ice creature. With a vertical swing this time he tried to dispatch his foe. Yet again it flew backwards. "You're stubborn just like me." Lawfer complimented as he quickly back-stepped and dodged right. "Guess I'm going to have to take all of them out at once if i wanna finish this quickly." Lawfer stated as he began to regain his composure. The cold eerily silent night was starting to play games with his head.

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer EP: 12/15 

Ice Elemental- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 2- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 3- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 4- HP: 34/34   9 DMG    8MIT 

ID: 48979
BD: 5= miss [+2HM DMG next Roll]
MD: 1 = Miss

Edited by Lawfer

The formation of the four Elementals began to creep closer and closer in on Lawfer. It was time that the blue eyed spearman decided to finish things with the monsters that were stubborn enough not to fall by his hands. "You fall now." The golden spearman stated as he lowered his stance. As the elementals creeped closer and closer he began charging his Lawbreaker. As the halberd began to glow crimson, Lawfer stepped forward and swung the over-sized spear. It erupted in a flash of scarlet and spun him several times around, clipping each of the Elementals multiple times. The shrieks grew louder, then everything fell silent. In a flash of teal and lavender the monsters exploded into pixels. Lawfer's interface dinged indicating a drop, with two strokes Lawfer mounted his Halberd over his right shoulder, and latched it to his back. Raising his right hand he checked his inventory. "More Col... Not bad." He said as he began walking forward, drawing closer and closer to home.

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 60/60 [+2HM DMG next Roll]
Lawfer EP: 2/15 
Sword Art Used: <Trip Expand> -12EP

Ice Elemental- HP: 0/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 2- HP: 0/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 3- HP: 0/34   9 DMG    8MIT 
Ice Elemental 4- HP: 0/34   9 DMG    8MIT 

ID: 48980
BD: 6= 7+2[HM DMG] *6=54DMG-8MIT= 46DMG
MD: 7
LD: 13+2= 680 col

Edited by Lawfer

Immediately after the arduous task of dismantling the four elementals that barred his path. Lawfer looked around for a place to rest, he didn't want to run into any monsters that may make his journey anymore difficult, especially when his EP was drained. A little off of his direct path to civilization he found what seemed like a shallow cave, perfect for escaping the wind that was beginning to pick up and a great spot to watch his back and rest. As he entered the cave he began to look around, to secure any possible points of attack. Grasping the halberd that hung over his left shoulder he watched and waited. "I sure hope nothing is in here. I really dont want an even more dragged out fight than the last one. Seriously... stupid chunks of Ice.." He finished as he looked deeper into the cave, making sure to not where he would have to run to if he needed to escape. But before he could take a step deeper into the cave, he found the far wall. "Guess I dont have to worry about anything sneaking up on me." The golden haired man stated as he turned and rested against the wall. Looking at his EP once more he shook his head. "I guess I should just run from here."

SubDungeon Rolling
ID: 48990 LD 5+2=7 Fail

Edited by Lawfer