[PP-F5] Cowabunga Dune! <<Blood in the Sand>> (Flints) [COMPLETE]

Hikoru smiled and nodded, holding the door open for Flints as he had been taught as a small child, and let her find a table. He went over and sat by her as the waitress came forward and asked for a drink. He gave her a small smile and held up his pointer finger straight up, indicating how much he wanted.

"I'll have just a Simple Lime Mojito please." He said with a small smile. He wasn't a big drinker, but times like these wanted him to feel relaxed and be able to enjoy his time with his friends and just let loose. Let the worries of this world leave his mind and he can focus on the fun at hand. He looked at Flints, and gave her a small smile "What will you be having?"

Flints watched as Hikoru sat down across from her and order his drink from the waitress. "Oooo Mojito! Oddly enough I've never had one of those. I'll take what he's having." She beamed up at the NPC and calmly kicked her feet back and forth as she spawned in their drinks. Flints stared at it curiously for a few moments before leaning in and sticking her tongue in it only to have her eyes widen In surpise. "I'm not sure what I was expecting!" She laughed and picked the drink up and downed a good portion of it and raising it to Hikoru. "To the good hunt we had today! Our gathering didn't go well but our original quest went well! I hope we could do more soon, until then I wish you well on the rest of your journey." She patted the wolf at her side and gave a happy sigh .

Hikoru smiled as the drinks soon spawned in front of him and he drank it, enjoying the slight tang of the drink and the warmness spreading through his body quickly. He smiled and held his glass up as Flints went on about how their Quest went, and he could only smile and nod happily, completely agreeing with what the female character said, and more so! He smiled and clinked his glass against here and laughed

"And here's to the more adventures to come!" He said "And may we get out of this game alive!" He said as he took a big swig of his drink, enjoying the drink and enjoying the company of an old friend.

THREAD COMPLETE

Hikoru: 4 SP and 200 Col

Flints: 1 SP and 200 Col