[OP-F9] The Broken Veteran (COMPLETE)

Nixon laughed "Yeah, It has been a while. most days I'm cooped up in my bakery. you know that is probably what brought me here in the first place." he looks over to Eth "So what do you say? we friends?" he reaches out his hand before turning to walk back to town. "If you ever need a tank, just shoot me a message, I may not do much damage but i can defiantly take a hit, plus im getting better by the day." he stops for a moment "Oh and if you need food for a battle my bakery is always open. I would love the company" He thinks about all that had happened that day, he was happy with the way it had turned out and ready for what the future held.

Ethereal nods as he steps over to walk beside Nixon back towards the town. "I know the feeling, I'm usually up in my shop making potions and such." He grins at the blonde, "I'd say we're friends - you got up when I was half dead!" The remaining pixels of their vanquished foes finally disappeared as they started on their way. "You're sure to see me down at your bakery with the upcoming boss, gotta get all the help I can get, eh?" It had been a good, productive day and the front-liner had even managed to bag a comrade.

Summary

Col: 400+315+315+315+450=1396 ---> 697 Col each

SP: +1 to Nixon and Ethereal