[SP-F6] Two's Too Many << The Gemini>>

Flints laid on the floor of Tristan's shop, not doing much other than following him around like a puppy. As of late she was becoming far more adventurous, when he became busy she took to doing small missions on her own, though she tried her best not to overwhelm herself in fear of causing any worry to her husband. With the frontliners being busy quickly trying to clear floors once again, she was stuck a lot of the time waiting for him to return home. "I'm not strong enough for that yet. Even if I was I would be a great handicap. I don't know anything about front lining.." Flints stared at the door from her now Upside down view and whined anxiously. "I could go explore floors I haven't been on yet, how dangerous could that be?" She asked outloud, half to herself and half to her Familiar, Antillian. "We haven't been on Floor 6 yet..I don't even know what's on floor 6." She sat up and fluffed her hair and began gently combing through the long silky strands debating the seriousness of her adventure. "I think this will be fun. Let's go!" Flints quickly jumped up and headed out the door, quickly swapping her Wolf Mothers heavy pelt for her Jade Fang before heading to the teleporter. Once she arrived she took a quick look around and shouted to be sent over to the 6th floor. 

• 4 weeks later...

Once she was teleported to the 6th floor Flints took a quick look around. "This place is pretty humid and gross...reminds me of home!" She giggled and stepped out into the open and began to follow a path absentmindedly. Slowly she started to take in the sights of NPCs and players alike. All the NPC...were women... She began to growl at the oddity and wondered why a floor would be full of wild women. "This is silly. Why would anyone want something this ridiculous? She tried her best to stay out of trouble but it seemed that in her attempt to escape the people she ended up..alone, on a path to no where. Flints sighed a breath of relief but the silence she had welcome quickly vanished when a loud voice came from the shadows.

"Hello! Mind if I join you?" 

The NPC didn't wait for a response and quickly flanked Flints. She gave an angry snarl at his closeness and stopped apruptly. "Excuse me? What do you think you are doing? Who are you?!" She growled. Eyeing the player carefully she realized its name wasn't visible. "How odd...is this some sort of skill?"