[Completed!-SP-F6] If I'm me, and your me...

<<The Gemini>>

Quest Begin!

Letting out a huge yawn the boy leaned against one of the giant stone columns that were spread throughout the area, things had really gotten boring for him. Especially when measured up to his friends. Calrex, Hikoru, Ariel, etc they all had taken on the Fall of Tagar, Tagas?, whatever it was quest. he wouldn't have had a problem with it if it wasn't for the fact his only chance of doing that was soloing it when he got to that level. They got some pretty cool stuff from that too, fancy banners and such.

Edited by Takneil

'Whatcha doing?' the all so familiar voice asked, a hint of actual interest could be detected. Though it was over whelmed by the sheer amount of spite. Sighing Takneil decided he wouldn't even bother arguing with it. "eh?, I guess relaxing." he stated with a calm shrug, he didn't know how but it seemed whenever he was thinking of something deep and emotional The Other always knew. Actually most of the time it chastised him about it. 'You mean like the way all your friends ended up leaving you in dust due to said relaxing?', "Yeah, that thin-"

"Excuse me my boy, but do you have a moment to spare?" the voice cut through the players own with authority dismissing his previous conversation, with himself. The man was heavily cloaked, if one was to try and see any detail of him it would be near impossible. Offering a hand to the player he offered a reassuring smile. "This will only take a few moments..." unable to restrain his urge to chuckle the npc managed to finish his words without sounding too evil. "or not, it depends..." he left off to try and enticing the monochrome haired boy's interest. "So what do you say?, will ya hear me out?"

Being cut off by the sound of another's voice Takneil gave a glance and from the tone he could tell it wasn't one he should try and interrupt on his own. "Umm Sure?" he agreed to the mans request. 'Creepy, cloaked, and sketchy. totally someone you should trust Takkun.' The other mocked the boy's choice. "Hush you..." he mumbled under his breath not wanting to upset this newcomer. accepting the hand Takneil stood up. "So what do you need?, bandits raiding your home?, murderous sheep-frogs come to lay eggs in your cranium?." He asked using a bit of sarcasm to cut through the tension. 

Pulling the boy to his feet the cloaked man raised an arched brow at his words, that was an interesting way to ask what do you need?. Shaking his head he sighed. It was going to be a long day. Clearing his throat he made sure it sounded as pleasant as possible before speaking out right. "Well you see, I travel around these floors searching for young warriors like yourself. See in my days I have gone to higher floors that haven't even been seen, and of course with an adventure like that I have acquired somewhat of a large fortune. not only in Col, but weapons and armor." biting his lip to play the act further than he had already taken it he sighed. "I guess what I'm saying is that i challenge warriors on these floors, I crave a battle like those I used to have yet I am no longer able to travel on the higher floors so I can't experience the thrill of a good fight...and tell you what?! if you beat me I'll even give you part of my fortune." he stated with a crooked smile.

Listening to the mans story Takneil almost felt bad for him, if it wasn't for the fact he was trapped in a world he didn't belong and had to struggle to become strong enough to at least watch his allies beat an insane boss or quest he would have felt worse. Shrugging the boy let out a light hearted chuckle. "Well i guess it's your lucky day, I'll face you in a fight. As long as you don't cheat that is." he joked as he fell into a battle stance.

'You're going to regret this...' the other warned it's host, ever since that sketchy man appeared everything just felt wrong....and he didn't have a body. That should say something!. 

"Hehehahahahahaha!" bursting out in maniacal laughter the man ripped apart the cloak that shrouded his body, revealing that instead he was a boy with one eye and monochromed hair. Everything about this NPC fit Takneil to a perfect reflection. "Oh boy it really is my lucky day!, I get to end another worthless piece of garbage". Drawing <<stinger edge>> the boy casually flipped the sword. "Unless you were to stupid to not see my name, I am The Gemini." Walking in a wide circle around the player he brought the blade up to his eye. "You know, for player trash you have good style." Halting in his circle he turned and faced Takneil. "If you don't mind..." Kicking off of the ground the gemini rushed forward aiming to strike the boy. "I'D LIKE TO KEEP THIS LOOK!"

ID# 49212 results: Battle: 6+1=7 Craft: 1 Loot: 8 MOB: 9

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" watching the enemy approach him Takneil quickly drew his sword <<Stinger Edge>>, bringing up his sword he activated his sword art causing the blade to glow a radiant white. "Alright, you want me so badly?! come and get some" Waiting to intercept the strike the boy spotted something that worried him, it seemed the opponent had activated a sword art as well. Letting the games motions take control his body moved forward.

Flashes of bright lights erupted from the battle as each strike was matched blow for blow. tightening his fist Takneil smiled as each hit the enemy connected did near nothing while he watched it's Hp bar drop a decent amount. It seemed not all things were the same. Striking the last hit both fighters jumped back.

The Gemini

~Activated Sword Art Bear Knock. 21-30=1DMG

HP:43/48 Energy:8/12(4) DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

~Activated Sword Art Bear Knock. 8-3=5DMG

HP:41/48 Energy:8/12(4)

Edited by Takneil

'Umm, did you just use a sword art on you?' the other asked, it never really had to worry about things but a Takneil V Takneil fight was something that should never happen. at least in it's...eyes. 'So what's the plan?'

"The plan?" Takneil spoke aloud not caring if The Gemini thought him crazy. Taking a deep breath he risked a glance to his health bar, he knew what it was. Sighing he nodded. this was no place to not trust the other, it was a place to embrace it. "Listen, I need to sit out for a few more minute. Get the enemy to be comfortable with my combat style then we need to...Harmonize" he stated with doubts in his mind. 'Gotcha captain!, awaiting further orders.' Rolling his eye the boy raised his sword and pushed forward Determined this time would be different.

ID# 49213 results: Battle: 10+1=11 Craft: 1 Loot: 19 MOB: 8

Activating the sword art once more the Stinger blade blazed a pure white as it lunged forward into the enemy, with the four perfectly executed strikes performed the boy gasped for air and dropped to the ground on one knee.His energy was getting exhausted...good.

The Gemini

HP:22/48 Energy:8/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

~Activated Sword Art Bear Knock. 24-3=21DMG

HP:41/48 Energy:4/12(4)

Edited by Takneil

"Ha, this kid will be nothing. As soon as I wear him down he's done" the Gemini confidently stated to cheer himself on. Glaring his eye into the boy's smiled when it looked just above him. Perfect now was the time to strike. Taking a step forward the copy cat let out a surprised gasp of pain as a blade plunged into his chest, cutting him four more times before releasing him. Staggering forward he shook his head. "Okay...ow." 

Turning to face his target a wicked look formed on his face, Takneil was recovering from his sword art. "Using one must be stressful enough, but two in a row?. Oof that's gonna get ya killed one day." lifting his sword he planned on putting as much as he could into this strike.

ID# 49214 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 11 Loot: 11 MOB: 1

"Aaaaaargh!" letting out a cry of pain the Gemini dropped to his knee, much like Takneil. "How?"

The Gemini

Attempted to attack, missed. -2 energy.

HP:22/48 Energy:6/12(2) DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

HP:41/48 Energy:4/12

Edited by Takneil

'Hey Takkun, don't look now but mister I'm so awesome is kinda copying your exact pain right now' the other stated. This fight may turn out to be easier than it had first anticipated.

"Hmm?" looking over his shoulder the boy cringed a loud cry came from his opponent as he feel to the ground, taking a deep breath Takneil pushed off of the ground and turned. "Looks like my damage finally caught up with you" he mumbled. This fight was nothing more than mere annoyance, obviously this random encounter came a bit too late. "You honestly think you can beat me?, that you can just get away with trying to take my appearance and kill me?." He asked his anger beginning to get the best of him. 

ID# 49215 results: Battle: 2+1=3 Craft: 8 Loot: 7 MOB: 8

The Gemini

HP:22/48 Energy:6/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

Attempted to attack, missed. -2 energy.

HP:41/48 Energy:3/12

Edited by Takneil

"Think?" the Gemini asked with a mocking laugh, shaking his head he slowly stood. "I KNOW I CAN!" he roared out. Bringing up his blade he attempted to catch the player off guard, putting his body into the slash he turned extending out his arm a smug smile forming on his face.

ID# 49216 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 1 Loot: 8 MOB: 6

Letting out a laugh of victory as the blade slammed against the boy's armor the copycat backed away. "Who's the big shot now?" Just as he spoke the words the Gemini let out a surprised yelp as something wrapped around him, tearing into his body. "What?, What's going on?." he panicked as whatever was dug deeper. 

The Gemini

Attacks for 2-30=1 Damage.

HP:9/48 Energy:7/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

Thorns activated!. 18-3=15 Damage.

HP:40/48 Energy:3/12

Edited by Takneil

Feeling the impact of the blade Takneil winced, but didn't move. If anything he cracked a smile, Feeling the bracer on his arm tighten crimson glowing chains lunged forward wrapping around the enemy tightly. 'Fancy...' the voice stated with a hint of awe in his tone. "Thanks, it's a new toy i picked up." walking towards the Gemini he sighed. "You could have given up, said this was a practical joke of sorts. i would have probably forgiven you too." looking down to where the blade hit the boy shook his head. "But that last strike made me realize something i should realized a long time ago..."

ID# 49217 results: Battle: 3+1=4 Craft: 12 Loot: 18 MOB: 10

The Gemini

HP:9/48 Energy:7/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

Failed attack. -2 energy.

HP:40/48 Energy:2/12

Edited by Takneil

"No, I am not going to stand here and let this trash lecture me." he stated as he struggled in the crimson chains. He would not allow a player humiliate him like this, but at this rate it seemed that it was his only choice. Refusing to come to the realization of his would be fate the Gemini suddenly felt the chains disappear. Smiling the enemy approached Takneil with increasing pace. "What did you realize? hmm?, please i would be delighted to know!"

ID# 49218 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 9 Loot: 7 MOB: 3

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49219 results: Battle: 3+1=4 Craft: 7 Loot: 20 MOB: 6

'Wow this guy is getting lucky, you want me to take over' the other asked.

Shaking his head Takneil broke into a full sprint holding out his sword to the side. No more playing around, no more stupid games, and no more speeches. "No i don't need you right now." he muttered. lifting his blade the boy let out a yelp as he falls face first into the dirt, did the gemini trip him?. looking over his shoulder he spotted the culprit, a broken chunk of column laying on the ground. in an attempt to push himself off of the ground Takneil only fell back to the ground once the nausea kicked in. 'No...not again...' he cried internally as his vision faded to black.

The Gemini

HP:9/48 Energy:6/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

Failed attack. -2 energy.

HP:40/48 Energy:1/12

Edited by Takneil

ID#49220 results: Battle:1 Craft:4 Loot:11 MOB:10

"Hehehe..." watching the boy fall onto the ground the Gemini rushed forward. "As you said before, It's my lucky day!" Grabbing his opponent by the shoulder he lifted the slack body. Lifting the blade he smiled evilly as it began to glow white, With a few simple flicks of the wrists the opponent performed the sword art cutting deep into Takneil's unaware self. "Seems you were too weak to even beat yourself..." he stated as he let his opponent fall to the ground. 

Letting out an annoyed sigh Takneil stood from the ground, placing a clenched to his jaw he cracked a smile as two resonating snaps broke through the Gemini's moment of insanity. "You know Takkun you oughtta watch where you're going..." setting his eye on the enemy he shrugged. "or you'll end up stepping on a bug." he stated simply as he sheathed <<Stinger Edge>>.

Taking a step back the Gemini shook his head. "No, how are you still standing up?" dropping the sword in hand he chuckled. "It's some sort of potion you drank, a cheep trick!" 

Scratching the back of his head The Other sighed. "Man you really don't like health bars" looking at his own he rolled his one eye. How could someone think he was dead with that amount of health left?. "Listen I'm just gonna make this easier on both of us and point out the fact you're already dead." lifting his left arm the player tapped the crimson chain on top of it. 

"No,no,nonono." his face contorting in horror The Gemini let out a blood curdling scream as chains wrapped around his body, grinding together and immobilizing him. "How could this happen?!" 

"Ow..." he muttered as he rubbed his ear. Geez for an NPC this guy was sure really upset he was dying. "Listen, just do us both a favor and act like all insects who are under a boot...And get squashed!" Pulling on the chain as hard as he could The Other watched as his opponents body instantly shattered.

The Gemini [DEAD]

Activated Sword Art Bear Knock. 2+2=4*4*3=48-35=18.

HP:-9/48 Energy:3/12 DMIT: 3 DMG: 2

Takneil

Thorns Activated!. 18 Damage.

HP:22/48 Energy:2/12

Edited by Takneil

Taking a moment to process what had just happened The Other cleared his throat. "Well...that was harsh, even for me." Sighing he walked back to the column they had originally been resting at. "Well, at least I can enjoy the view until he comes back." 

*boop*

"Hmm?" faced with a translucent window he read the message. "New skill?, SP?, Col?." shaking his head as he tried to frantically swipe the screen away he could feel anger rising in his chest. "I don't know what any of this means!" he roared.

"I guess I could just search for materials till it's time to go" he mumbled sadly. He wanted to at least visit the town and explore, but he had no clue how to operate any of the functions to get to a map nor did he remember which way to go to return. Well at least there was something he was good at..., Sluggishly kicking over a rock The other smirked as a more than suitable ore laid beneath. Picking up the Material he let it go to his inventory and moved on.

ID# 49245 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 12 Loot: 20 MOB: 9

Material Count: 1

Edited by Takneil

The only thing he had dared to explore was how to open their inventory, he didn't want to be 'switched' in and have no idea how to access his potions or crystals when needed. So gathering materials sorta became a thing he liked to do whenever he could, it was peaceful. Frowning he nodded, especially after what happened both of them needed to find some sort of peace. It would take Takneil a while to get over the fact he basically killed another human. Noticing a rather interesting looking flower The other picked it up.

ID# 49246 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 11 Loot: 16 MOB: 3

Material Count: 2

Edited by Takneil

The Other knew that it was an NPC, and he knew that Takneil also knew that fact. Though with his past, it wouldn't mesh together really that well. "I'm going to have ticking bomb to defuse once he resurfaces..." he muttered to himself as he looped around a large boulder. He was used to large Gemstone filled caverns where if you just whacked the walls with something, eventual a material would fall. Out here it was a bit more difficult considering everything was a giant game of Guess Who, except turn the Who into a What?. Finding a strange mushroom he shrugged and tossed it into the inventory. "if it fits, keep it there i guess"

ID# 49247 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 4 Loot: 17 MOB: 3

Material Count: 3

Edited by Takneil

"Geez he's been out for a while" the other muttered not amused that he had to basically babysit, plus. he wanted to get that ticking time bomb out of the way soon. sifting through long grass he moved large rocks out of the way and halfway rotted branches that were in his way. hopefully going out this far wouldn't cause Takneil to get lost. Hearing rusting in the grass behind him the player quickly placed his hand on his weapon. 

ID# 49248 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 2 Loot: 6 MOB: 1

Edited by Takneil