[PP-F1] Nepent's Bane <Secret Medicine of the Forest> (Snow)

(OOC: Sorry I lost internet yesterday as I was about to roll. If you wanna post one more time to turn in the ovule ill close out the thread :) )

Lawfer watched as the woman miss once again, it was strange how quick this low level mob was moving. As he payed close attention to the mobs movement, he smiled. He finally figured out the mobs movement pattern, it was unique especially for floor 1 monsters. "I got it now." the bue eyed spearman spoke with confidence. As he sprinted in towards the monster as his Lawbreaker began to glow crimson, almost too close to attack. Fainting a swing with his shoulders, the Variant hopped backwards to evade. "Tricked ya..." He said with a smirk as he activated <Heft> with an upwards diagonal swing he lopped the monster in half. 

As it's upper half fell to the floor, Lawfer reached down and grabbed the Ovule from its head that they needed to complete the quest. Turning to his fair skinned companion, he smiled. "Well that was more difficult than I imagined it would be." Walking towards the woman, he out stretched his hand that grasped the ovule. "Wanna hold onto this?" He asked as he placed it in her small delicate hands, while he gazed into her blue eyes. "Lets head back and turn this in." He said with a smile as his stomach began to grumble and growl.  "Looks like I worked up an appetite."

<<Combat Engaged>>
  ID# 50558: [] BD: 8 [] MD: 1[] LD:16+2=18
Heft- [8+2HM]*2=20 DMG -2EN

Nepent Variant: [] 0/15 HP [] 5 DMG [] 2 MIT []

Snow: [] 12/12 HP [] 1/3 EN [] 0 Hate []
Lawfer: [] 64/64 HP [] 11/16 EN [] 0 Hate []

Edited by Lawfer

She watched again as Lawfer moved with surgical precision. His halberd cleaved the Nepent in half when all Snow could do was avoid its attacks. Perhaps this was the difference in skill? A warrior versus a coward? Snow shook her head as he held out to Ovule to her. Snow stretched out her hand as he dropped the strange, gelatinous bulb into her palm.

"You make it look so easy," the blonde phalanx complimented, returning her weapon to its proper resting spot on her back.

She smiled at his retort. Would she have tried this alone, who knows what would have happened? Snow pulled up the appraisal screen for the Ovule and put it back into her inventory.

"Well, you did say dinner was on you," Snow added with a chuckle. "I'll let you pick where when we turn this in."

She offered a playful wink, effectively hiding her self doubts and insecurities about how useless she was with a cheery exterior. With a gesture of her hand, she motioned him back to town. When they arrived, Snow handed the Ovule to their NPC quest giver. He thanked them, now able to produce the vital medicine he needed. In return, the man handed them both a sword by the name of "Anneal Blade". Snow bowed a thank you and concluded the end of their quest.

"Well, thank you Lawfer!" she chimed. "Shall we get something to eat?"

Lawfer put his hand over his stomach with an anxious nod and together, they made way to the restaurant of his choosing.

((OOC: All set! Thanks for the help!))

Having made their way back to turn in the quest with the obnoxiously evasive monster, Lawfer smiled as the woman had turned in the ovule. It had taken a little bit longer than he had imagined, but he did enjoy the company of his cute companion. Her words were like honey at this point, seeing as how he was starving.

"I know a nice little shop that had the best kabobs." He said as he placed his hand over his stomach. It was growling louder than the savage boars they had felled earlier in the quest. The blue eyed man would have punched his stomach had he not feared injury. Navigating the town, he opened the door to the quaint little restaurant. Pulling out the woman's seat, he allowed her to sit before he grabbed his own.

"We will need 5 of everything please!" He said looking over to the waiter then looking back to Snow. "It's time to feast!"

Thread Summary:
Snow: +2SP, +3 Mats, +580 Col, +1 Anneal Blade
Lawfer: +2SP, +3 Mats, +580 Col

Edited by Lawfer