[Completed!-SP-F2] Rising to the challenge. (Quest)

'Umm, what are we doing back here?' the other asked a little confused of it's hosts current predicament. It had thought Takneil took on this quest before and with some pretty women too. It wasn't everyday you got the chance to punch a rock under those circumstances. 

Wincing as the creepy old hermit brushed the all so familiar kitty whiskers on his face the boy frowned, there goes turning back. "If you couldn't tell I am still unable to use the Martial Arts skill, meaning I have to do be the one who is the party leader at the time of completion". Shaking his head as the NPC backed away he couldn't help but sigh, it was going to be a long day. Opening his inventory he took out a potion and swiftly drank it.

-Rare Damage Potion consumed, +2 Damage until end of thread.

Quest begin!

Edited by Takneil

Making sure all of his equipment was unequipped Takneil rolled his shoulder and walked toward the boulder, so he was here again?. it was going to be a royal pain, but it wouldn't be like last time. He wouldn't be outputting the damage of one person, instead he would be putting out the damage of three. "Well guess it's time to-" being interrupted by a soft whine the boy turned to find the hermit painting whiskers on Vain's face. Groaning in frustration he raised his arms. "Really old man?, you gotta harass my dog as well?"

ID# 49301 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 5 Loot: 19 MOB: 8

Energy:12/14

Edited by Takneil

Scoffing Takneil turned and faced the rock. "Damn crazy hermit being able to toy with players how he sees fit." he grumbled lowly. Pulling back his arm he stepped in with his swing, hurling a punch at his target. he only bit his tongue. He didn't know if he could go orange off of an non player character but he would rather not find out. Letting the anger boil in his blood he slammed his fist against the rock.

ID# 49310 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 4 Loot: 13 MOB: 4

Energy:11/14

Edited by Takneil

Confident that his strike had did some amount of damage Takneil's mood dropped once he saw it was still at max health. "Argh!, why is it not taking any damage from me?" Not bothering to contain his frustration he let out a howl of rage as he pounded his other fist into the rock. he was not going to stand here all day and do this, that was a guarantee. 

ID# 49311 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 9 Loot: 2 MOB: 1

Boulder: 47/50

Energy:11/14

Edited by Takneil

"Finally!" he yelled as he pulled away his fist to reveal a small crack in the rocks surface, it wasn't much. Though it was one hell of a start for him at least. 'So this is what we're doing today?, just punching a rock...' shaking the pain out of his hand Takneil nodded. "That's the plan, but don't worry. You'll most likely get a turn." he stated as he stepped in for another jab.

ID# 49312 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 5 Loot: 14 MOB: 7

Energy:10/14

Edited by Takneil

Missing his target on the boulder Takneil growled, normally in this kinda of situation he would have kept himself calm, reserve, a civil kinder Tak. But all he knew right now was rage, he needed to get stronger and sometimes that meant letting everything out. Exhaling the boy moved in aiming for the crack once more, if he could just get a hit streak going.. Some actual noticeable damage other thank a scratch.

ID# 49313 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 7 Loot: 14 MOB: 8

Boulder:44/50

Edited by Takneil

Feeling some of the rock give way with the impact of his last punch the boy nodded in confirmation as small bits of ruble fell from his fist as he pulled it away, deciding to get a bit more creative he gave a swift jab at the small indent. Using it as an anchor he used the power of the strike to spin himself and slam his other fist into the rock. He wanted this thing to have many scars when he was done with it, not just a few.

ID# 49314 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 9 Loot: 15 MOB: 2

Boulder:40/50

Edited by Takneil

Hearing a sound like thunder Takneil backed away as a giant crack snaked it's way around the rock, seeing obvious evidence that he was dealing damage to his target he chuckled. It seemed that his anger was replaced by confidence. "See now this is what i wanted to happen in the first place!" he stated as he slammed his fist into the crack. 

ID# 49317 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 10 Loot: 8 MOB: 2

Boulder:37/50

Edited by Takneil

Ripping through the stone once more the boy couldn't help but chuckle as he found himself shoulder deep within the rock. "Well this is...new" he joked aloud. Taking a deep breath he rested for a moment, he had really taken it down a decent chunk in a short amount of time. If things continued like this he may have to go Material searching after just to have something to do. Sighing he nodded. "Okay...back to work."

ID# 49318 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 6 Loot: 2 MOB: 9

Energy:9/14

Edited by Takneil

Pulling his arm out Takneil quickly moved around the side of the boulder to see if he could find any new areas to punch, the opposite side had a small crack though other than that it was fine. Taking a deep breath he fell into a fighting stance, he was sore, his hands were numb, and he was pretty sure he could feel something close to a stroke coming on. Other than that this turned out to start being a little fun. Throwing a quick jab at the rock he put more power into his next strike.

ID# 49319 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 8 Loot: 7 MOB: 9

Boulder:33/50

Edited by Takneil

"What the?!-" being startled by another thunderous noise the boy watched in awe as part of the boulder on top began falling in tiny chunks, hitting the ground with thuds of their own. 'Wow Takkun, you sure you don't have the skill already?.' the Other asked with a hint of shock in it's tone as well. "I guess that potion really did help." he stated. not waiting the crumbling to calm down he threw another punch.

ID# 49324 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 3 Loot: 14 MOB: 10

Boulder:29/50

Edited by Takneil

Easily putting a few dents in the boulder with his jabs the boy Smiled confidently as he looked up to the Hit Point gauge, it had fallen close to half way. he was so close, Just a few more punches and he could complete the quest. Glancing to Vain he frowned as he watched the familiar had been trying so hard to wash off the paint. Shaking his head Takneil could feel frustration build once more. Painting him was fine, but touch his friend? that was a different story. Slamming his fist into the boulder he cringed as he noticed the sharp pain now starting to throb in his hand.

<<Concentration>> Activated. +1 to BD. -2 Energy.

ID# 49326 results: Battle: 5+1=6 Craft: 6 Loot: 11 MOB: 8

Boulder:26/50

Energy:8/14

Edited by Takneil

Seeing no notable change on the boulder's appearance after the strike Takneil took a deep breath and moved the throbbing hand behind his back. he'd have to go lefty for the rest of the quest, or at least until his right hand didn't hurt. 'Wow, you look like crap...' "No duh, where was the clue?" 'Your sarcasm, OOH!. I got something that can help you.' the Other offered. Rolling his eye the boy had no interest in what scheme the voice had this time. 'YOU CAN DO THIS!, YOU FEEL GREAT, YOU. CAN. WIN!It cheered on for the player. "Owww!" getting a sharp pain in his head now Takneil bit down on his tongue as he punched the boulder. 

ID# 49327 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 6 Loot: 11 MOB: 8

Boulder:23/50

Edited by Takneil

"Are you serious?, it'd be different if you were actually yelling from a distance. IF. You existed , but because you are in my head it sounds like you are screaming in both my ears!" he stated. he had never been a fan of loud noises that weren't music, but The Other sounded like someone gave him wall amps to speak from. Shaking his head in an attempt to rid himself of the pain the boy snarled in anger as it didn't go away. Clenching his fist he hurled it into the the stone.

ID# 49328 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 9 Loot: 18 MOB: 4

Boulder:20/50

Edited by Takneil

Shuddering from the force of the impact pieces of the boulder fell down reducing it's size once more. Takneil wasn't too concerned with were it was right now, he was more preoccupied with punching out his pain. 'Sorry i just thought it would help...' The Other apologized even though from the looks of things his plan had worked. "Yeah well next time don't help until I tell you to!" the boy roared. Sending a jab at his target he threw a full punch from his right hand, not caring that he was suppossed to be letting off on it.

ID# 49329 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 6 Loot: 11 MOB: 1

Boulder:15/50

Edited by Takneil

"Sometimes it's better to just go back to wherever you come from and stay there!" Takneil roared in frustration as he punched a chunk out of the rock, he was getting sick and tired of having to deal with some uppity voice that came for no reason. Except for the fact to worsen his life. Slamming his fist into his target once more he roared out in a feral scream of rage. 

ID# 49330 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 12 Loot: 18 MOB: 7

Energy:7/14

Edited by Takneil

'Go on Takkun, let it out!.' the voice called out, encouraging his host to go further. "Shut up!" he yelled back. 'What do you hate?' it continued, the other's plan was working. While it seemed it was just antagonizing the boy, it was really blinding him to the pain all over his body with making him enraged. "I said shut it!" Shaking his Head Takneil clenched both of his fists tighter. 'Come on, what do you hate in your life!' it yelled at him. "I hate you!" he roared as he let loose a punch at the rock.

ID# 49331 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 1 Loot: 10 MOB: 10

Energy:6/14

Edited by Takneil

The punch doing nothing to the boulder the other scoffed. 'Apparently not!, No. You hate yourself ' it corrected him harshly. "No!, I don't hate myself." he refused. 'Then prove it!, answer my question. What do you hate?!' Gritting his teeth Takneil screamed as he slammed his fist into the boulder again. "I hate that I'm stuck in this stupid game!".

ID#49334 results Battle: 3 Craft: 5 Loot: 19 MOB: 5 

Energy:5/14

Edited by Takneil

The boulder once again showing no signs of damage, the other groaned. 'Well, you're lying' it accused him, the plan needed to work faster. Or something may happen. "No I'm not!" he yelled growing tired of the situation. 'Well then it's not good enough, what about your past life?' the voice frantically tried to continue the boy's rage. Clenching his fist Takneil growled. "Leave that alone" the other was entering dangerous territory now. 'Oh?, that bring up bitter memories?.' it asked innocently. 'What about that eye of yours?, who was responsible for that?.' "I said LEAVE IT ALONE!" he Yelled as he punched the rock once more.

ID# 49335 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 7 Loot: 1 MOB: 7

Boulder:12/50

Energy:5/14

Edited by Takneil

Finally damaging the Boulder Takneil remained in his rage and punched it once more. 'it's working...' The Other mumbled in relief, clearing it's throat it spoke. 'And I'm going to say no!, now who was it that spooned out the eyeball?. Was it Dear ol'mommy?, or that no good father of yours.' The voice asked. "Those things aren't my Parents!" he yelled as he pounded his fist against the rock.

ID# 49339 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 8 Loot: 13 MOB: 3

Energy:4/14

Edited by Takneil