[Completed!-SP-F2] Rising to the challenge. (Quest)

"Why won't you just leave me alone?!" the boy as he slammed his fist against the rock causing it to loose another chunk or two off of it's side. "All you do is insult me, annoy me, hurt me. Just let me be!" he yelled in anger, taking a deep breath he sighed. He had let this go on for too long, taking a few more breaths he nodded. "I'm good..." he informed the voice though it didn't respond. Shrugging Takneil rubbed his forehead. it was gonna take a while to calm down from that adrenaline rush.

ID# 49340 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 7 Loot: 3 MOB: 2

Boulder:8/50

Energy:4/14

Edited by Takneil

Leaning against the rock the boy gave himself some time to relax, he deserved it after all of that. Examining the damage he had done to the boulder he gave out an impressed whistle. "Dang, I really went to town on this thing." It was no exaggeration either, with crumbled pieces of the rock off to the side. A gaping hole in the middle, and many cracks opening into barely standing juts of stone.

ID# 49341 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 8 Loot: 18 MOB: 9

Energy:3/14

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49342 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 2 Loot: 16 MOB: 10

Looking over to his familiar he gave a pat on his knee, White ears perking up from his nap Vain gave a happy bark as he got up and trotted over to it's master. rubbing his hand through the wolf's fur he smiled at the poorly drawn whiskers on his friend's face. "You know those look good on you, almost remind me of a certain cat I met once" the boy joked as he referenced the familiar of a certain Tailor he knew. 

Energy:2/14

Edited by Takneil

Letting out a Yawn the boy continued to pat the wolf on it's side, deciding to delve into past memories he pushed his back against the rock to lower his position. It's been a long while since he had seen Ariel and the little Kimba, He only had met her once but she had done something nice for him when he had first explored the second floor. And found out he also had Teleportation Sickness or whatever it would be called.

Energy Recovered 1.

Edited by Takneil

It had taken him a good half hour to get over one of the worst feelings he had felt in his life, he was actually positive he would rather relive the pain of his eye ball being removed rather than what he felt whenever he teleported. Shaking his head from the thought he moved on. Takneil never saw Ariel again after that meeting, he had heard little rumors and such, plus he was once apart of her guild when it was around. Absolute Pin, or something along those lines.

Energy Recovered 1.

Edited by Takneil

Shrugging he sighed, maybe after he was done his quest spree he would contact her. See if she wanted to do something together, she was a friend after all, he had been spending most of his spare time on either training with Calrex, reacquainting himself with Hikoru, and going out to make some Col/materials. There was a lot of people he had to find again.

Energy Recovered 1.

Edited by Takneil

One of the many people he needed to find was Bell, his own protege of sorts. Takneil had been drinking on the first floor after a long day of adventuring, it was actually right after he had found Vain so he was getting to know his new best friend when the player had entered the tavern. The way he had acted upon entering reminded Takneil of himself, quiet, timid, and unknowing of the power he held in his palm. 

Energy Recovered 1.

Energy:5/14

Edited by Takneil

after motioning Bell over the boy decided he would at least show him the ropes, how to collect loot, fight. Though first he had given him a pair of pants that increased evasion, which Takneil received from Ariel. He hoped those pants would go on for generations, Chuckling at the thought he shifted his position.

Energy Recovered 1.

Energy:6/14

Edited by Takneil

One thing he needed to do was drag Gab- Eclipse along for a few quests, he owed him that much at least. Yet there was one problem, he wasn't exactly the most motivated to do things and when he was...well he tended to get them wrong. At least Takneil discovered that his friend used the same style he did, one handed curved sword. It would be easy to get him going on a class type, but after that there wasn't much he could do.

Energy Recovered 1.

Energy:7/14

Edited by Takneil

Giving a glance to the energy bar in the upper part of his vision he let out a sigh, looks like he was going to have to get back to work soon. Bringing up his right hand he tapped against the boulder's surface, with the action the hit point gauge was brought up. The small chunk that was the boulders amount of hp left was almost pitiful, it sucked that he ran out of energy before he could finish it off. thugh he should be fine right now.

Energy Recovered 1.

Energy:8/14

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49343 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 6 Loot: 14 MOB: 9

Giving off a disapproving whine vain rubbed his paw on his snout in an attempt to wipe off the whiskers, chuckling at the action Takneil grabbed the wolfs paw and removed it from it's head. "Hey, remember You're not the only one stuck with whiskers right now." Pointing to his own poorly drawn feature. "Speaking of which I should probably get back to work if we want to make it back in time." he stated as he remembered he was suppossed to meet his friend to help with a quest. 

Energy:7/14

Edited by Takneil

Motioning for the wolf to return to it's previous spot, Takneil put his fists together and cracked his knuckles. "Alright, lets do this..." Falling into a battle stance he pulled back his arm, it was still sore from before but the small rest he took helped ease the pain. Hurling the fist forward he smiled as he saw it deal damage to the boulder. 

<<Concentration>> Activated. -2 Energy.

ID# 49344 results: Battle: 5+1=6 Craft: 3 Loot: 19 MOB: 7

Boulder:5/50

Edited by Takneil

Watching as the cracks in the boulder widened he nodded, all it would take is a couple more hit. A couple more hits and he could have his freedom, and shiny new skill. Switching positions in his stance he raised up his left arm and pounded his fist against the rock, pushing against it Takneil flipped around. Slamming his other fist into the other side of the boulder.

ID# 49345 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 8 Loot: 9 MOB: 10

Boulder: 2/50

Edited by Takneil

Watching as the Hit point gauge of the boulder lowered even more he smiled. "Alright old man, prepare to remove this ink from my face because this is over!" he yelled back to the NPC. Taking a step back Takneil took a deep breath as he chose his target, a crack. Just to the left of the gaping, if he struck there it should be good enough damage to end it. Stepping towards the boulder the boy threw his fist forward.

Energy:5/14

ID# 49346 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 3 Loot: 2 MOB: 3

ID# 49347 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 12 Loot: 16 MOB: 6
Groaning at his failure Takneil waved away the old man,. "Nevermind, your presence is causing my luck to commit sepuku apparently." shaking his head in frustration the boy readjusted his stance for attacking. performing a quick jab against the stone he sighed as it did nothing once again, maybe if he tried to tip it?. Thinking about the way it was standing he nodded to himself, with the way it had been beaten he could probably do it like that.

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49348 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 6 Loot: 13 MOB: 7
"No!, what am I thinking." shaking his head Takneil internally screamed at himself. Just punch it!, that's all he had to do. it was just one hit away!, he should have defeated it a long time ago. growing tired of overthinking the boy just gave a simple punch as some sort of effort to end his agony. If this thing could punch him instead it would make him so much happier, with his bracer he could have ended this before it got to out of control as well. 

ID# 49349 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 6 Loot: 19 MOB: 5
Finding that the punch did nothing Takneil shook his head in anger, he could feel it boiling so hot in his chest. Biting his tongue he placed a hand on the thing and sighed. "This the most stupidest thing I have ever had happen to me..." he muttered under his breath. It would be so much easier to just give up, but he was so close. Not just that he also had to think about Vain. 

Looking back to Vain, he sighed. he had to push forward. all he had to do was just keep punching it until it broke right?, simple. He didn't have anywhere to be, at least by now. Puling back his arm he took a deep breath. "Please be the one..." Putting all of the strength he could into that one punch Takneil slammed his fist into the boulder. Praying he could just destroy it finally.
ID# 49350 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 12 Loot: 13 MOB: 8

Energy:1/14

Edited by Takneil

"COME ON!" Takneil roared out his anger soaring through the roof. "YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED BY NOW!" Hurling punch after punch into the boulder the boy didn't even stop when his fists started hurting. Was this some kind of joke, get so far only just to fail?. No he refused that...he wouldn't give up, but that didn't mean he couldn't be ticked off about it. Probably doing the most stupidest thing in his life Takneil screamed in frustration and kicked at the Boulder.

ID# 49351 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 5 Loot: 5 MOB: 9
Boulder:-1/50

QUEST COMPLETED!
Rewards.
-2SP
-400 Col
-Martial Arts Skill