[OP-F1] Taking Candy From A Baby

"Woah, that's a lot of candy in this town, I wonder what would happen if I took some... Sugar..." Lazarus stared at the lollipop that a little girl was holding in her hand, he couldn't bear the pain of not eating it. He's gone through an entire stash of candy today, and he needs to restock at least three times to last him another week. "Like stealing candy from a babe." Lazarus uttered these words before dashing at the girl and taking the lollipop from her hands, "Score!" He put it on the left side of his mouth and turned around, realizing that an army of angry NPC's chasing him, "Oh sweet sugar cakes!" Lazarus turned around once more and ran in the direction of the town entrance, around there should be an alleyway where he could lose the NPC's. Things were looking good for him until he tripped and became engulfed by an ocean of bodies. "MY STASH!"

"Turpentine.. turpentine.." Ethereal would mutter as he browsed the various vendors on Floor 1, looking for a certain material that he needed for his next potion. Finally spotting the item he was seeking, the swordsman smiles and reaches for it. In an instant, a small lad falling out of an alleyway and screaming about a stash.. Right next to his feet. Blinking a few times in surprise, he stares down at the kid. "You uh.. alright there?" His head snaps up at the sound of angry footsteps and suddenly NPCs were swarming the boy. "HEY! What's the problem here?" he bearded man roars, at which the villagers would cease their assault of the boy and look up to the challenger. "He stole candy from a child, sir. A lollipop." the peasant stammers, at which Ethereal would raise an eyebrow. "Say what..?"

"My stash!" Hundreds of candies fell out from his shirt sleeves as a few of the NPC children steal them. "G-Get away from my candy!" He hissed violently at the children while swiping some of it back. Lazarus picked up the candies with great speed and inserted them in many different places, some of which I shouldn't mention. "DAMNIT! My candy... So much progress lost!" The candy man appeared to be obviously stressed as he lashed out in all directions trying to regain the candy he lost, to his surprise the NPCs then responded by telling their children to give him the candy back and to be courteous. Lazarus took a breath and turned over to Ethereal, "Phew, that was a tough one. What's your name anyways pal? I'm Lazarus, how 'bout you?"

Ethereal blinked a few more times in bewilderment at the mannerisms of the lad before him. I mean candy - or sweets as they were called where he came from - were great and everything.. However acting to the extent that this lollipop man was in their name was more than a little interesting. "Are you okay there? I mean, candy shouldn't really be uh... stored where you're storing it.." he says tentatively before shaking his head and continuing. "Name's Eth. Lazarus, eh? Like the saint?"

Hydra awoke from his daydream, he stretched his arms out and pushed himself off the wooden bench he had occupied in the centre of town. *Yawn* the spearman blinked a couple of times and glanced at his surroundings, "Am I missing something?" he said scratching his head. The young man squinted hard trying to figure out what was missing *stomach rumbles* "Oops, I should probably get something to eat", As Hydra began walking towards the food market he felt an irregular object pressing on the sole of his shoe. He crouched down and picked up a green sweet, "What on earth... Wait a second, where did all the villagers go?!" Hydra heard the cries of children and soon found himself running through the town to the source of the cries. A large crowd of villagers emerged however there were two he could clear pick out as players, one he instantly recognised as Eth, the other he had not seen before, "Hey do you know what's going on?" The spearman said waving his hand at Eth, with the green sweet clearly in hand.   

Edited by Hydra

"What the!?" Lazarus glared at Hydra and rushed up to him, taking back the green sweet and putting it in his mouth. "Where did you get that? Ahh... You sugary thief!" He was visibly angry and put a dozen lollipops in his mouth while staring furiously at Hydra. It was hard to take Lazarus serious as he had twelve lollipops in his mouth. "Why I oughtta' show you a lesson' kid!" He finished the lollipops quickly, and then trusted cream buns into his mouth and waved his candied fists angrily at him. "My stash! Got it sugar delinquent?"

Ethereal seemed out of his depth despite the fact that he was also visibly of a fairly high level. Fidgeting a little in discomfort the swordsman pockets the alchemical ingredient he had just bought before joining the two players facing off. "Calm it lads, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.." he trails off, looking curiously at Lazarus. "How the.. it's quite impressive you can talk with that much food in your mouth." Eth seems to just notice Hydra and turns a little to address him, "What brings you here anyway, Daydreamer? I'd have thought you'd still be busy taking over the lake I play chess at..?"

Hydra was baffled at what had just happened, a moment ago he was walking towards his friend, the next, a player was directly in front of him eating what seemed to be a few dozen lollipops at once, spluttering words out so quickly the spearman was to slow to interpret what he was saying. Hydra casually lifted up his arms to show he meant no harm, "I apologies if I have annoyed you in some manner, please know it was not my intention". He gave the player a worried smile, "But you should, um.. probably know that sweet you just ate, I found on the floor and it still had its wrapper on" Hydra's mind drifted off momentarily, when he came too he looked towards Ethereal "Lake?, oh I didn't realize you went to that lake as well, It turned out to be quite a popular area." 

"Wrapper?" He had just swallowed when he heard Hydra utter those words. That was when he felt a stabbing pain in his... hand. "Aghh! It's in my hand!" The candy wrapper was sharp to the touch, hurting his hands as he clenched his fists. "You sugary demon! My beloved candy!" Lazarus burst into a flurry again, lashing out at Hydra trying to take any other sweets he might've found. "Oh, right." Lazarus put his 'I'm really bored' face on and released the tight grip on his fist. "Phew, that was a tough one. Hey, what's your name anyways pal'? Ah forget it, I'll just call you apple pie."

Hydra turned to the player... "Apple pie?", there was a brief pause as the spearman contemplated what the orange hair one was saying. "Well most people call me the 'daydreamer', although I didn't pick that myself... my actual name is hydra but I guess apple pie works as well", He said laughing. As gesture of good will Hydra removed a col from his pocked and briefly disappeared in a nearby shop. A few moments later he rejoined his new acquaintance, "Eat this". The spearman flicked a small candy prawn into the air towards the other players direction, hoping that the orange hair player would accept the token.  

- 1 col