(PP-F1) Sound of Silence (Sakura's Induction)

Garou walked all throughout the Starting City with his close friend Shanok, still in his usual attire- a Victorian era suit with heavy reinforced silver chains strung around his body, connected to a pair of white felt gloves that he wore. Shanok was a boy he could trust after their many tussles together. He did have a strange, playful personality, but to Garou the boy seemed harmless.

The two were busy pasting fliers for their guild -Sonus Silentii- around the brick walls of the First Floor's capital, hoping to recruit new vigilantes hungry for a cause.

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura sighed as she looked down and walked all about Aincrad aimlessly. When.. would she get stronger, when would she be of any worth.. She had to learn how to duel soon.. she had to make it out somehow. But who was she to think she'd beat a hundred floors filled with bosses?? She couldn't even beat a single monster without freaking out.

While she walked she had spotted an eyecatchy poster.. Sonus Silentii.. open to all players of any skill ability. Maybe they might let someone like her.. join?

Shanok was walking through the city with Garou, putting flyers on the walls to announce that the guild they were in was recruiting. Once they got to a certain area Shanok noticed something wasn't right. "Hey, Garou. Did you follow the plan correctly? I'm pretty sure I did this are yesterday" he told him. Garou was sure that he followed the plan so they kep distributing flyers in the area that had already been done the day before.

They kept walking trhough the city, when they saw a girl looking a one of their flyers. "See? I told you I had done this area yesterday..." Shanok told Garou. Shanok went up to the girl, "Are you interested in joining our guild?" he asked her.

She gazed at the poster and thought hard over whether she should join a guild or not. Well she thought that it would be a good idea, because she lacked the skills to combat.. and in a world like this, knowing how to be strong and fight was a very crucial necessity. Then she heard the voices of two people and she would turn her head around swiftly.

"Y-Yes that would be great.." she smiled nervously at this werewolf person and tried to keep a good eye contact. She had never been in a guild before, and perhaps she would be making a right decision if she would join. She would keep silent after that and wait for them to reply.