(PP-F3+F2+F1) <<worn out welcome>> (Tsubasa) <<complete>>

Kacaji had been around the first floor for a while, had met a guy named Zeri who was probably just an acquaintance of the medic, and stalked many groups of people with no good information.  For Kacaji, this was nothing short of failure.  He need to get col, and there was nobody he could trust to go with.  Still in his small, closet like room, kacaji decided to go in search of the medic in order to search for mats and fight mobs.  He was a level 2, which means that most mobs could probably kill him since he did not have any useful armor yet.  Kacaji stretched his arms and then jumped to his feet.  After a silent but swift landing, Kacaji changed into identical clothes, leaving his mask over his mouth.  He then moved toward the doorway... he knew that the medic would have no reason to be on the first floor, but since he did not have the medic's information, he would just have to search each floor to its entirety until he could stumble across him.  Kacaji opened the closet door and moved into the inn's hallway.

Edited by kacaji
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsubasa was on the first floor after collecting materials with Nixon.  He was pretty tired from his battle with the dude and believed that he had reasonably earned the pasta which was given as a gift from Nixon.  Tsubasa was walking the streets of the first floor, which were mostly empty because of the time, early morning.  The cloak was a bit dirty, but was not stained from the dirt after laying on the ground and slithering like a snake.  His cloth wraps were still illuminating a light green, and his plate armor beneath his cloak was nothing short of good steel.  Tsubasa was about to reach his own room when he realized that he himself was still running short on col.  He needed to go back out and find some more col but there was nobody else walking about in the streets at this time.  He took notice to a plant growing in the side of a building and decided to try to climb up the wall to grab it.  However his climbing ability was rather miserable so he opened up his menu to see if any of his friends were nearby.

ID# 49786 results:

Loot: 18 (+1 mat)

Edited by Tsubasa

Kacaji waited before he walked into the hall, just in case there were people walking inside.  There were nobody that he could hear or see, so he proceeded to walk to the stairs and down to the first floor.  Upon entering the first floor, Kacaji noticed a man resembling the medic standing outside the window of his inn.  He thought to himself, "there is no way that that person is the medic... Why would he be outside this inn?".   Kacaji began to walk quickly to the front entrance and open the door.  Upon exiting the inn, kacaji saw that the medic was searching in his menu for something, so Kacaji tried to strike a question at the man.  "What are you doing on the first floor Medic.... And why in front of this inn?" Asked kacaji, directed to Tsubasa's right side.  Kacaji then followed the medics gaze upwards towards the material.  Kacaji then noticed a second, smaller material attached to the building and understood what the medic was probably trying to get.

ID# 49789 results:

Loot: 16 (+1 mat)

Edited by kacaji

Tsubasa heard quiet footsteps to his right after a door shut near soundlessly.  Tsubasa looked to his right after being asked the question, "what are you doing on the first floor medic?...". As soon as he heard the word "medic" Tsubasa knew who he would be addressing.  However Tsubasa did not know how the boy would want to be addressed as, so he did not formally reply to that question.  "Hey dude, I am on the first floor because I just arrived back from a nasty fight against some squirrels.". Tsubasa then heard the boy ask, "why in front of this inn?". To which, Tsubasa looked up at the material plant growing in the cracks of the wooden wall frame.  The boy seemed to quickly catch on.

Kacaji looked to see if there were anyway he could do to help the medic reach those two materials.  He noticed the same crevices in the wall he had climbed earlier to get on top of the rooves.  Kacaji turned to the medic and said, "I don't believe I have formally introduced myself to you, Mr.  My username is TheEyeThief, but most people call me Anbu.  You should recognize me from your fathers medical facility out in the country.  I could help you reach those two materials if you accept a quest with me to kill a dark elf on the third floor.  What do you say , Mr. Medic?".  Kacaji knew that if he was with the medic, he could not fail, for the medic was a much higher level than himself.  Kacaji stepped forward to the wooden framed wall but stayed there and waited for the response from the medic.

Tsubasa decided that the username was rather obnoxious and called the boy by the name Anbu.  "My name is Tsubasa, but I go by Tobi... Or the medic I guess."  When given a request for a kind of deal, Tsubasa thought about the scenarios.  "We would be together, so we are techniqually are not soloing, and might be able to get this guy to join my guild if I can pursuade him that we are strong..." Tsubasa thought in his head.  "Sure, I'll join a quest with you if you go and retrieve... The material from up there... . Tsubasa then rechecked the wall and noticed a small metallic piece beneath the crevice where the plant was growing alongside the wooden frame.  Tsubasa knew that this kid was even more preceptive than himself, which was amazing since he was the medic who spliced the left eye into the boys nerve system.  "Alright, you go and get those materials, and I sure has heck accept the quest."  Says Tsubasa.

Kacaji put his arms against the wood frame of the inn.  He then proceeded to swiftly climb up the framework.  He reached a few feet from the top when he swung over to his left and landed securely beside the materials.  Kacaji extended his left arm and pulled out the plant after a few tugs near the root system.  After retrieving the plant, kacaji opened his own inventory and placed the smaller material in his own inventory, and kept the other material plant in his left hand.  Kacaji swung using his right hand back down to the ground level with ease.  Upon confronting Tobi from retrieving the plant, Anbu gave the plant to Tobi and sent him a friend request as well as a party request.  Anbu then began to walk to the third floor, continuing to talk to Tobi while walking casually.

Tobi watched as Anbu elequantly climbed the wooden framework with ease.  Tobi was honestly impressed by this boy and just stood in awe as the boy swung back to ground level with his right arm.  When Anbu landed, he gave the plant to Tobi and tobi accepted the material as well as the party and friend request.  Tobi followed Anbu at a casual walking pace towards the third floor.  "How have you been in SAO Anbu?  I think this game is incredibly difficult to begin with, non the less dying in the game makes the game that much more difficult.  And I see you keep the same clothing trends from the village you were apart of..." Tobi then halted his sentence to listen to Anbu's point of view.

Anbu listened to Tobi as he explained the difficulty of the game.  Anbu had not fought in the gamemuch quite yet, so he could only guess how difficult the mobs could be.  The question which Tobi originally asked to Anbu, "how have you been?" Was not a typical question.  Anbu thought about the lack of col and materials needed to get a new set of armor and the lack of loyalty he had experienced since joining SAO.  "I guess you could say that I have had a non productive time in SAO.  I need col, equipment, a group to be loyal to, and maybe a few friends.  Although I have listened to many people, I have collected minimal information from upper and lower level members.  A lot of conflicts between stealing candy to a group dealing out items in my own inn.  Talk about non essential information".  Anbu finished his statement as they had finally reached the area to go into the second floor.

Tobi listened to Anbu's response keeping close attention to the lack of loyalty he seemed to be missing.  Using the help of his serpents tongue tobi says, "Maybe you might want to join my guild, we call ourselves "the Lucifer Effect".  The purpose of the guild is to kill red players and protect innocent green players.  You are definitely qualified to join if you think you have a quality to yourself that nobody else has....". Tsubasa then thought about the amount of col they could collect during this journey, if they were to fight many mobs along the journey to the third floor.   "Would you be willing to sit back as I fight mobs, while you finish them off with the final strike?  We could earn quite a bit of col that way".  Tobi then waited for yet another response from Anbu.  They reached the enterance of the second floor.

Anbu listened to Tobi's question about joining his guild and recieving lots if col from a final strike.  Anbu still wasn't quite sure what if he wanted to join the guild *Lucifer effect* quite yet.  He did however find Tobi's plan for recieving col a great one.  "Yeah, that sounds great... While you do the fighting, I'll search for materials until the enemies are low enough health, and then I'll strike them dead".  Anbu was ready to fight some mobs on the second floor, and he knew that Tobi would take care of the majority of the mobs himself.  Anbu saw a place closer to a plains on the second floor to which snakes were slithering along the ground.  "How about you go over there and fight that snake while I go in search of materials".   Anbu immediately vanished to the right and grabbed a small plant from the ground with ease.  "Just tell me when to come over, and I'll finish it" says Anbu.

ID# 49805 results:

Loot: 20 (+1 mat) 

Edited by kacaji

Tobi then walks towards the snake which slithers around on the ground a distance away.  Tsubasa ran toward the snake with gradual speed and hit the snake with his typical snake like strike.  However this snake was rather dexterious and moved to bite Tsubasa's leg.  Tsubasa pushed the snake away and grabbed his leg which hurt like heck.  Tobi reminded himself not to do activate his sword art yet.

ID# 49806 results:

Battle: 7 (Success) 5-5=1 DMG to snake

MOB: 10 (crit +2) 12-18=1 DMG to Tsubasa

Tsubasa: 35/36 HP, 9 energy, 18 MIT, 9 thorns, 1 hate, 5dmg

Kacaji: 8/8 HP, 2 energy, 0 MIT, 0 hate, 2 dmg

The snake: 18/19hp, 5mit, 10 dmg

Edited by Tsubasa

Kacaji did not look back towards Tobi, but continued his search for materials.  He noticed a small plant beside the previous one that had similar attributes, but could be poisonous.  Anbu thought for a while, "maybe its not the poisonous plant, but there just isnt a way to be sure".  So kacaji grabbed the plant and pulled.  The plant did not budge.  Kacaji tried again with both his hands and the plant finally came out from the ground.  Kacaji added both the plants to his inventory and continued his material search.  After stopping to make sure Tobi didn't call for him, kacaji kept searching the plains.

ID# 49823 results:

Loot: 19 (+1 mat) 

Kacaji refrains from attacking

Edited by kacaji

Tobi strips backwards and falls on his butt, his leg is bleeding and swelling.  Tsubasa puts his hands over his leg to cover the wind from bleeding out.  The snake seemed weakened from Tobi's original strike to the sepent.  Tobi turned to see kacaji pull multiple plants from the ground.  Tobi stood back up and prepared another strike towards the snake.  He was contemplating using his sword art, but overall decided against it.

ID# 49825 results:

Battle: 1 (Crit fail)

MOB: 1 (Crit fail)

Tsubasa: 35/36 HP, 9 energy, 18 MIT, 9 thorns, 1 hate, 5dmg

Kacaji: 8/8 HP, 2 energy, 0 MIT, 0 hate, 2 dmg

The snake: 18/19hp, 5mit, 10 dmg

Edited by Tsubasa

Kacaji walked over to a grayer patch of grass, almost doubting his instinct that there could be a plant growing somewhere that seemed almost uninhabitable.  Kacaji stood on the rather hard rock looking around to spot any small plants.  When he finally decided to give up on the area, he spotted a small purple flower a bit of a distance away.  Kacaji began heading toward the plant, furthering his distance from Tobi.  He got to the small flower and plucked it right out of the dry rough earth.

ID# 49879 results:

Loot: 15 (+1 mat)

Kacaji refrains from attacking

Edited by kacaji

Tsubasa got into his snake stance ready to deliver a snake like strike to the snake.  He decided not to use the sword art because the thorns plan was not working.  He planned to take it down ever so slowly, giving Anbu the final strike.  He burst forward toward the snake, which stayed perfectly still.  Tsubasa thought that the snake was going to do something at the last second, but that did not occur.  Tobi hit the snake and it just took the strike and was launched several feet back.  Tobi decided to wait a lot longer before signaling Anbu.

ID# 49880 results:

Battle: 7 (Success) 5-5=1dmg to snake

MOB: 2 (fail)

Tsubasa: 35/36 HP, 9 energy, 18 MIT, 9 thorns, 2 hate, 5dmg

The snake: 17/19hp, 5mit, 10 dmg

Edited by Tsubasa

Kacaji retrieved the small plant and put it in his inventory.  He then began running towards Tobi, not to join him yet, but to be near to him when he needed to make his move.  Kacaji thought he saw yet another small plant on his way back, but he realized that it was actually a small bug that vanished into the tall grass surrounding it.  Kacaji continued to the general area of Tobi and sat on a small rock, watching the medic fight with  a snake style.

ID# 49882 results:

Loot: 10 (fail)

Edited by kacaji

Tobi then jumped forward onto the ground beside the snake by instinct.  He landed right next to it and he began doing pushups beside the reptile.  The reptile took advantage of what he thought was a perfect timing, however Tobi smiled.  The snake was tricked into hurting itself.  The thorns from the cloak sprung out and stabbed into the snake as the snake bit Tobi's shoulder.   The snake hissed from the thorns contact into its scaley body.  The snake was then released from the thorns and Tobi stood up rather glad.

ID# 49884 results:

Battle: 2 (Fail)

MOB: 7 (success) 10-18=1 DMG to Tsubasa.  9 thorns DMG to snake.

Tsubasa: 34/36 HP, 9 energy, 18 MIT, 9 thorns, 2 hate, 5dmg

The snake: 8/19hp, 5mit, 10 dmg

Edited by Tsubasa

Kacaji sat on the rock and quickly did a general sweep of the area for small plants.  After finding none in that radius he watched the ongoing battle.  Tobi landed right in front of the snake which made no sense to kacaji, until he noticed the thorn which pierced right through the snakes armor.  Kacaji was amazed by the tactical method Tobi used.  Kacaji saw that the snake was gradually weakening and that his time would come rather soon.

ID# 49896 results:

Loot: 5 (fail)

Refrains from attacking

Edited by kacaji

Tsubasa activated a sword art which he had never used before called embracer.  His hand wraps still grew a dark green illuminating color when he activated the sword art.  Tsubasa ran up to the snake and hit it with the palm of his hand.  The snake's muscles froze completely still on contact.  Tsuabsa then put up his arm signaling to Kacaji to attack the reptile.  If Kacaji were to miss, Tobi would strike again and take its health to bar to a single hit point.  "Make sure to hit it while its paralyzed Anbu."  Tsubasa called in his general direction.

ID# 49900 results:

Battle: 9 (crit +1)  6-5=1 DMG to snake

Craft: 12 (energy recovery success)

MOB: 6 (success but stunned)

Tsubasa: 34/36 HP, 6/9 energy, 18 MIT, 9 thorns, 4 hate, 5dmg

The snake: 7/19hp, 5mit, 10 dmg

Edited by Tsubasa