[PP:F7: Complete] <EaL:Mat Hunt> Alchemical Cocktails [Lawfer]

The sexy platinum blonde woman had been in Nimbus for a while, sitting at an outside cafe smoking a cigarette and having a cup of black coffee while she enjoyed a casual day in the city. Yet, she had been contemplating on stepping out of the safe zone today and get a little grinding done, yet the headache of doing it alone did not settle too well with her. She had a long list of friends she could call upon as she scrolled through her contacts. The screen highlighted in front of her as she rested her chin in her hand and moving along the people's names that appeared before her. She was really hesitant, wanting to call upon Teselmar, but he seemed to be engrossed these days doing something else. She sighed, only to bring about her fingers to her mouth to take in the sweet citrus delight of her cigarette once more. Filling her digital lungs with the orange scented smoke and billowing out a tangerine colored cloud from her moist red lips. She scrolled once more; Lawfer.

A thin red smile curved to the side of her face. Why not? She fixed her pose while in her seat and leaned back while highlighting his name and getting out a small message to him:

Hey Lawfer, if you are not too busy, would you mind joining me for a mat hunt in the mountains? I'll be on floor seven in Nimbus at the Cranky Turtle Cafe.

The message was quick and simple and yet she felt the untamed butterflies flapping about in her stomach from nervousness. Why was she feeling this now? She was perfectly happy with her boyfriend, right? The distance seemed to grow and he was more busy with other things leaving the woman to think too freely of what if she may have jumped the gun in starting a relationship like that. And with the reemergence of Lawfer, those familiar feelings, those crazy wild nights continued to grasp at the woman's heart. She expelled another soft stream of smoke from her mouth and shook her head, the white and red streaks of hair falling over her face, "Ugh...what am I gonna do?" 

Edited by Opal

“Ugh…..” Lawfer stated as he stared up at his ceiling. His head was pounding, and the room felt like it was spinning around him. He had another long night at 7th Heaven with his mentor Raise. The old fox had managed to get him to join him for what seemed like endless rounds of ale, sake, and beer. At this point, he was afraid to even look at his inventory, the amount of col that was wasted last night was astronomical. Even if Ryuu had comped the more expensive drinks, the damage was heavy. Hearing the loud, ‘ding’ from his interface the bloodshot eyed spearman yelled. “Why so early!!!” Raising his right hand, he checked the interface. “Opal…” He said more gently in an attempt to not set off any adverse reactions for his headache.

Lawfer thought to himself for a moment, trying to decide if it would be worth it to really go. Opal had helped him considerably the last time they saw each other, and he owed her. He was, in part, delighted that she asked for his company. However, between the physical headache and the headache that was Teselmar he had hesitations.

Sure thing… I’M at THE Inn of FLOr 7, so I’lL SEe u sOon.

Hitting send, he closed his eyes to sum up the strength to sit up. Once he did, the spinning intensified.. “I hate you so much right Raise.” He said softly, his anger growing with every passing second. Standing up, he stumbled forward catching himself on the table. “This is worse than the last time…” He whispered to himself again as he stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Turning it to cold, he hopped in. The water had begun to help him sober and straighten up, but the lingering negative effects were still in place. Ten minutes had passed, as he continued to struggle, shutting of the water he grabbed a towel that was hanging near, and proceeded to dry himself off. AS quick as he could, he clothed himself and ran out the door missing a few buttons on his shirt.

“Well hey pretty lady.” The hungover spearman said as he sat down across from her, admiring her new look and the features of her casual wear. Staring for a moment at her ample chest, he placed his hand on his face and rubbed his eyes. ‘I’m way to hungover to be trying to have a conversation right now.’ He thought to himself, as he moved strands of hair from his face and tried to refocus. He looked absolutely horrible in contrast to the woman. “I like the new hair, I think blonde looks better on you then it does me.” He said as he winked, then winced from a tremor from his massive headache.

The woman was keeping an eye for the spearman as she drank her half cup of coffee, orange ashes separating from her cigarette with a heavy flick from her thumb as she looked longways to her right side. Lawfer moving towards her and eventually sitting down in front of her in the opposite seat, she looked over him curiously. The buttons of his shirt seemed to be mismatched in positions aligned with the rest of his shirt, giving off a rather bum and frantic put together clothing. She looked into his eyes and smiled, "Seems to me you had some extra sort of fun last night? From the way you put yourself together, it looks like you were out pretty late partying or something. I have seen that look on men's face so many times in the early mornings. I myself have shared similar experiences and I am always prepared for them as well." 

The woman flicked through her inventory, two fingers held her cigarette off to the side as she swept her other dainty hand across her menu, "I've come to become quite a drinker myself these last few months...and I have had my fare share of hangovers. Being an alchemist has its perks afterall. Ahh, there it is." the item materialized on the table next to them. She slid the small vial towards him, a pukish green looking liquid that seemed think and revolting. 

"It looks nasty, but I promise this will clear up that hang over pretty quick. I made for certain after taking on Piera's Moonshine, to always be prepared for evenings of heavy drinking. You'll feel better pretty soon," the woman said, taking another long drag from her orange stick and blowing out the excess smoke from the corner of her mouth and then taking a sip of her coffee. 

"The plan is just a routine material hunt, but I figured since we are all the way up on this floor, might as well check out the ruins and see if we can find a dungeon as well. I won't hold my breath, but at least we can get a days worth of skill points out of it at the very least." 

Lawfer smiled, as he placed his hand behind his head and looked down to his poorly put together wardrobe. AS he fumbled to unbutton then adjust his shirt he chuckled. “It was a pretty rough night, I have recently become acquainted with Raise… The drunkard that Myoga had mentioned was a master of the spear… It took some convincing but he decided to help me out. The only issue is the guy drinks like a fish and loves dragging me into it. I don’t even want to check my inventory because I don’t want to know how much col we wasted last night.” He said taking a deep breath to restabilize himself. “Honestly, I think he just likes to see me get wasted so when he trains me the next day he can yell at me loud and watch me suffer…. The [censored]…”

As the now platinum blonde bombshell passed over the green vial, Lawfer looked at it quite interested. If only it was this easy in the real world to get rid of a hangover. “Thanks babe.” He replied back, not caring for any of the repercussions the comment might incur. His wit was at its limit with his head pounding the way that it was. Popping the cap off of the elixir, he chugged it down as quickly as he could. Burning as it hit his palate, he could feel the effects of the alcohol being removed from his body. The tremors that had pulsated in the man’s body grew weaker and weaker. “Finally some relief.” He commented as he smiled at the woman.

“The plan sounds good to me. I was going to meet up with Raise later, but I think he’ll be fine with running my tab up at the bar.” The golden haired man joked as he thought about how much his mentor actually was costing him. “With the way that man drinks, I probably could have had 4 houses by now.”

She smiled at the comment and only nodded her head as he spoke, her eyes still lingered on him while he spoke. His words getting lost in the air as she examined the male's physique as if that's all that really mattered at the moment. She blinked several times and in a small shock, she yelped, "Oh! Right! Raise...Master Myoga had told me a few stories of him quite some time ago. I remember that night he mentioned him to you, I had a feeling you might have a difficult time with him, but I'm happy you found yourself a mentor." 

The woman blew out an excessive amount of smoke from her mouth as she flicked her cigarette off to the side as it dusted out of existence. The citrus like aroma wafting over her as she picked up her coffee cup and drank the remaining contents within. Standing up and stretching her arms upwards to the sky, the woman smiled down at Lawfer, "Ready to get underway then?" The woman turned her back to him, as she shifted on one leg and brought up her menu. A few taps of her finger and her body was once more donning the Blood Oath armor replacing the street casual look she had been wearing only moments ago. Amber replaced, crystal and raven eclipsed blonde as she turned her body once more to him. 

Popping her knuckles and readying herself, the woman selected her Masamune X from her inventory as it fell from above her head and into her grasping hand. Flicking the saya around over her shoulders, the woman gestured for Lawfer, "Unless you are gonna fight in that, I suggest you switch out to your armor." she chuckled lightly sweeping raven locks of hair from her face as watched him dress himself in his own armor, her red lips curling to the side of her mouth as she smirked at him. 

Making sure she was prepared, she drove the attention to her stats once more and removed a whetstone from her inventory and used it against the raw blade as she unsheathed the weapon. 

+4 Dmg Pot Used

The blade gave off a crimson shimmer before returning to its original color as she backed it into her saya. As Lawfer prepared his own equipment, they set out for the horizon across the boundaries of the safe zone of Nimbus.  

Lawfer laughed at the woman’s reaction, “Ouch…” he said as he paused, the serum hadn’t take full effect and the lingering headache still was prominent. “Yeah… He’s a really pain sometimes. The guy knows his games… In that regard, he is smarter than me. But man… he goes hard on the drinking.” He reiterated as he pulled his hair back, adjusting it so the stray strands of hair would stay out of his his face.

“Ready when you are.” He replied, as he watched the woman literally transform in front of his eyes. It was a nice parlor trick, blonde to brunette. The best of both worlds, the man could get used to it if the two continued to quest together like the old times. Standing up, the golden haired man found his stable legs finally.

“Well if I had a little more health, I would probably try something ridiculous like that. Or maybe go caveman style and hunt in a loincloth. We would both win in that situation.” He joked back, finally feeling his wit returning to him. Raising his right hand, he selected his proper equipment. As the whiling blue pixels surrounded him, his armor and Lawbreaker materialized.

As the two set off to the gate, rather than trail behind the woman he stayed at her side. “So.. Smash and grab right? You smash them, and I’ll grab all the loot?” He joked with the now raven haired vixen, as he winked. 

Opal laughed and shook her head, "Yeah...I'm more into Finder's Keepers." She replied with a wink of her own towards his last statement. The Knights of the Blood Oath headed out into the wildscape of the mountainous region beyond the city of Nimbus. Along the journey, Opal had pointed out to Lawfer the different locations she knew about this place and the secrets it hid. She had also told him of the amazing dungeon she had found with the help of Grave and Jevi after facing off a giant Ice Drake in the underground catacombs of the ruin temples. 

"I think I had them so worried that I couldn't handle the Drake alone. But both of served their purpose. It was a good team effort and we were able to slay a Drake of all things. It was a proud moment for me to see how much stronger those two are getting...But they aren't the only one." The woman nodded her head, an odd cyclone was up head as if it had a mind of its own. A sentient being that seemed to act like a small tornado that whipped like a top in front of them.

"Alright, I think I got this one...Stay back, Sug." The woman released her blade from the Saya, however she did not see the other mobs forming around it. Several more popped out of nowhere as her amber eyes looked on in shock and surprise. She wasn't expecting to see this many high powered enemies in the area so soon. 

"[censored]..." she cursed under her breath, "Looks like you get to see something neat, Lawfer. I don't use this technique that much..." 

Her blade began to pull in energy from the earth it seemed, shining in the guiding light of silver as the aura wrapped around her massively long blade. She <<Charged>> head long into the group sweeping her blade side to side twice, "Amatsu no Humara!" Like a blinding light she engaged her <<Disguise>> to get another jump on the enemy, blending in with their natural environment as she eviscerated the remaining troops as big sack of col dropped after the sword art diminished. Smiled, she flicked her blade to the side removing the impurities that were attached to her blade. She leaned over and hefted the heavy sack of col over one arm, "Finder's Keepers." she said with a twisted grin. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 152/152
EN: 18/38
Sword Art: Amatsu no Humara || 20 EN || 160 - 30 = 130 Dmg [AoE]

Living Storm 1: 0/120 || 30 Mit || 57 Dmg
Living Storm 2: 0/120 || 30 Mit || 57 Dmg
Earth Welp 1: 0/120 || 30 Mit || 57 Dmg
Earth Welp 2:  0/120 || 30 Mit || 57 Dmg

ID: 50045
BD: 2+3+1 = 6
MD: Gutted
LD: 12 
Extra Loot: +2400 Col, +4 Mats

Edited by Opal

Lawfer laughed as the raven haired Opal talked about the good times she had with the other Knights. He had missed out on a lot in his time away, but he did become familiar with all sorts of creatures on his travels, many that he himself had to run from. “I bet that was comical to be apart of. I remember running into a giant anaconda when I was traveling on the sixth floor. I found a cave that I thought would have been good for looting, but it turned out to be a 60 foot anaconda’s lair. I’ve probably never run so fast in my life, the thing almost got me too.” He said with a laugh as he watched the high level monsters descend upon the party. It was over in a flash, and the woman was elegant in the way that she dispatched them. Her haughty words only enticed him. “Well I guess you earned it. Thanks for the show.” He joked as he stared at the hefty bag of loot before it disappeared in her inventory.

“Remind me to not make you too mad when we are closer to civilization.” He commented as he brought his hands up and pulled back his hair into a ponytail, in an attempt to make sure the strands would stop falling into his line of sight. “I might need some pointers on how to deal with this mop I've got going on. I’ve never had hair this long before.” He stated as he turned his head to horizon. In his previous journey on this floor, he had become aware of the rock golems that would hide in wait.

Kneeling down, he picked up a few rocks and tossed them at the stones that protruded from the mountain side. “I think I’m up on this one.” He stated confidently as the rocks came to life and molded themselves into the hulking monsters that he had become accustomed to fighting. Reaching up over his shoulder, he slung his Lawbreaker free of its harness and rushed in. As the silver and gold halberd glowed crimson,Lawfer stopped in the middle of the towering rock monsters. Swinging his halberd, the azure eyed man spun letting his halberds cyclone engulf the golems. As the man came to a stop, he quickly snapped his halberd back in place on his back and looked to the honey eyed woman. "Not as fancy as you.. but i'll get there." he said with a wink as he held up his small loot bag. "Now I get to watch you do all the work again..." 

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 72/72
Lawfer EP: 6/18
Sword Art Used: Trip Expand -12EP   8*6=48-10=38 AOE DMG

Rock Golem - HP: 0/38   21 DMG   10 Mit

ID: 50131
BD: 8
MD: Dead Rocks
LD: 8+2= :(   +4 Mats

Edited by Lawfer

"Mhm, watch and learn..." The woman took point once again and instead of figuring out which stones where just stones and which one were mobs, the woman used her AoE to cut through all of the rubble around her until the growls of pain of her enemies were head and their massive camouflaged bodies fell beneath her blade. There was no luck in the drop except for the normal loot of materials, but she was happy enough with those as she collected the items. 

"I'm drained at the moment. Will take some time before I can do any of those attacks again..." the woman swept some sweat from her brow towards the ground as she sheathed her blade. It was hard work mowing down mobs like that, while she made it look easy, the Katana arts were something special. You needed to get the exact positions right in your arms and legs to engage the assist system, even then it could prove fatal and just lunge you into a normal striking attack. Shifting weight from one leg to another, the woman slipped her Masamune X back into the saya and looked around. 

"I don't suppose you packed anything to eat, did you? I probably should have had something more to eat before leaving that cafe with just a coffee..." The woman didn't mean to complain, she should have prepared a bit more for the journey ahead, but all was not lost. "We can possibly take a small detour. I know of natural fishing lake not too far from here, if we keep heading towards the west it'll take us there. We can snag up some fish, although with our cooking skills, we'll probably be eating something burned. It's better than starving though..." the woman suggested leaning on her saya to catch her breath from the previous display of her sword art. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 152/152
EN: 0/38
Sword Art: Haku Senpu || 19 EN || 128 Dmg - 25 = 103 Dmg

Stone Golems x4: 0/100 || 25 Mit || 75 Dmg

ID: 50134
BD:5 +3+3 = hit
LD: 5 
Extra Loot: +4 Mats 

Edited by Opal

EP: 1/3
ID: 50184  LD:5  CD:11(OOC: With this... I catch a Large fish!!!!)

It was over as quickly as the golden haired man looked over. Instead of drawing the monsters out of hiding, the raven haired vixen decided to dispatch everything with extreme predudice. "Well, you could always do that too... But where's the fun in destroying helpless rock titans?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. 'Man... I wish i would have thought of that... Damn you Raise...' he thought to himself as he thought back to where he learned the rock trick. 

"I didn't bring anything to eat, but if you lead the way I'll catch them. Had to do a lot of that the past few months." He said with a slight chuckle thinking back, to his time away. As the two pushed westward, Lawfer casually glanced at the woman time to time. He was reminded of all the other journeys they had, even though most of them were in the snow, being with her again was refreshing. Being with anyone again was refreshing really, but the blue-eyed lancer always had a special place for her. Coming upon the lake, Lawfer locked eyes with the woman, then surveyed the area seeing nothing he could immediately loot. "You go ahead and start a fire, I'll go get us some food." He said with a smile, as he raised his right hand and entered his interface.

Removing his armor and weapon, the now topless spearbearer waded into the the small lake until the water was about waist high. Squatting down, he placed both hands into the water and waited. The water was cool and refreshing, and the man was silent and still. He could feel the movement of the fish around his legs and between his hands. 'Wait for it...' he thought to himself as he could feel the fish settling around him, as they became acclimated to his body. 'Wait for it..' Like him the fish were still. 'NOW!' in a sudden movement, Lawfer ripped the large trout from the water, hooking it with his fingers by the gill. Looking back to the lovely Opal, he winked. "How's that fire coming?"

Edited by Lawfer

Opal gave a worried frown as he made note he brought nothing to eat. So much for that...but he was willing to go out of his way and do the fishing if she lead them to that small lake. Nodding, the woman took lead once more. She could feel his eyes on her every once in awhile, she would just look back and smile wondering what was on his mind. She brushed the hair in front of her eyes as she continued her forward march towards their new destination. Finding a spot in the grass she was asked to get a fire going. 

"Yeah...I can do that...I think..." the woman was more concerned on how to go about doing that more than Lawfer getting all masculine over there with...his hands in the water, and bent over...like that. She did not mean to stare at him or watch him work, or look intensely like some kind of weird stalker girl at his abs. The woman's eyes remained focused on him and his work, then there was a splash from the water, "How's that fire coming?" Opal's eyes widened and she hurriedly went through her inventory and threw down a small red vial into a small circular pit which engulfed in moment radiating a small blast of fire towards the heavens, "All done!" she declared nervously. 

"Mmm, are you gonna...catch more...?" her tummy rumbled a bit more, one fish was not going to exactly do it for the Vice Commander, besides, she needed her protein. But she would not be ungracious either, she could share that one fish if she had to. Planting her bottom on the ground, she found a lengthy stick to skewer the fish with to allow the fire cook the remains. She planted both hands on the ground and leaned back slightly getting into a relaxed position. She sighed and used one of her hands to bring up her inventory, as a small orange stick materialized in her hand. 

"I guess we can relax a little bit, huh?" she said, taking a long luxurious need of her cigarette before expelling a plume of citrus scented smoke out into the air above her head. She sighed happily once more, holding the cig lightly between her fingers and dancing the ashes off with a flick of her thumb. The ground was hard and getting into a good relaxed position was something of a chore for her, sitting on a rock in the dirt was not her ideal location to relax but she had gone through worse, much worse than that. 

<<ENR 1/3>>

A laugh erupted from the blue-eyed man as he watched the woman scurry about and ask for a larger serving. “Yeah, I can handle that. I forgot just how much you enjoyed eating.” He replied with his patented wink. With the ample amount of fish he felt in the water, it would only take him a minute as he passed along the fresh catch. “Just give me a minute. I’ll be able to relax a little better knowing that you’re well fed.” He said once more as he starred into the woman’s eyes, knowing full well he could be lost in them for days if he wanted to. As he smiled, he turned retreating back to the water. He waded in slowly to a new spot and waited silently for his prey to come back around him. A few minutes had passed and he managed to pull another large fish out of the water and threw it to shore, trying not to scare too many of the others away.

He repeated the process twice more, before realizing how much time had passed. Walking back to shore, he smiled at Opal who had been trying to get comfortable while enjoying her own brand of cigarette. Picking up the three fish, rinsed them in the water while maintaining a secure grip in their gills, then walked up to the woman who had prepared the additional skewers for the not so large feast. “Finders keepers, right?” He jested as he shook his head. “Just playing… I know you can eat a lot more than this so I’ll let you have 3, I’m still not that hungry after last night.” He laughed as he placed the now skewered fish in the alchemic fire. Opening his inventory, he removed his cloak and threw it on the ground, making a makeshift blanket. As he laid down on the cloak, and propped himself up on his elbow, he looked over to Opal.

“You know…” he paused for a moment. “This is how it was for more out there in the wilds. Well minus your pretty face.” His attention was diverted to the fire, sitting up quickly he turned the first fish to make sure it got an even cooking time on both sides. “I… Nevermind…” He said with a chuckle, as he tried to divert himself from saying something that neither of them should talk about. They had resolved to be friends, the woman had a new man. One that was better suited to take care of her than he could. Turning his “Have you ever actually cooked fish over a fire before?”

"Oh trust me, Lawfer. If it's Finder's Keepers, I will fight you for it. And trust me when I say, if it's over food, I will win." She pointed at him with two finger holding her cigarette in place between her slender digits. But he was nice enough to gather up all this fish and she was getting hungrier by the moment, but would not be selfish enough to eat all of his catches, "You're sweet, but I won't be able to eat all of this on my own. So we can share, but I'll take the bigger pieces..." she stuck her tongue out at him and dabbed her cigarette towards the ground before it crumbled into digital dust. She had got one final drag off of it before expelling a light plume skywards. 

The woman adjusted herself sitting 'indian style' with her legs crossed over the other, she had caught his eyes through the fire at her once more and she just smiled once more, her red lips curving upwards as they usually do when catching his eyes, but she thought nothing more of it. He flattered her constantly despite being in a relationship with Martin, he knew this well enough, but that was one of his traits, she knew him as the flirt that he was and thought nothing more of it. 

"I imagine this is how you lived for the months that you were away. Did you train yourself to catch fish like that?" the woman looked over one of the skewered fishes, it looked done to her as she slipped it into her fingers and waited for it to cool down before applying her teeth to mash down on the fish. He was about to say something to her when she perked up at the sound of his voice again, she was concentrating on getting that fish to cool down to eat and then he turned his hesitance into a question.

"I don't think...I have ever cooked fish, period. So this is really a first time for me. I've seen this done in movies and I was like 'how hard can it be?' Apparently, not at all hard! I didn't have to do any of the work," she joked, giving an airy laugh. Stretched her legs out sideways of the fire as she gripped her skewered fish once more, she leaned in and chomped down on it and munched a few times, "Mmm...quite plain, very...fish...tasting." she said with a full mouth and then swallowing. She would not complain, at least her belly was full and that was the important part.

"Hey you should eat up anyways, keep that strength going for you."

<<ENR 2/3>>

Lawfer laughed, with the woman's accuracy and evasion stats trying to keep the fish away from hew would all but be impossible unless the Goddess of Luck was on his side. AS she sat up, he did the same. "I actually learned that little trick in the real world when I spent some time in Thailand. The guys on the beach always tried to impress the vacationing women with that trick. It didn't take that long for me to catch on and learn it." He commented with a smile, it never took him long to learn anything after he saw it. Reaching out, and grasping a skewer, he took a bite into it. "Still needs something." He commented as he reached up with his right hand and grabbed removed a clove of wild garlic, and a massively over-sized lemon and squeezed the juice of both on the fish. "Want some? I got these ingredients in the wilds." He asked as he took another bite out of the fish skewer and smiled, as he passed the ingredients to the woman. When he bit in once again, he felt a small bone of the fish travel down his throat. Hacking for a moment, he laughed. "Every-time!"

As he finished off his first fish he reached out and took his second and repeated his seasoning process. "So what is the plan after we finish up eating Vice Commander cutie Boss Lady?" he asked playfully as he sunk his teeth into his second fish looking into the honey eyed womans eyes. His hair feel forward like a wild animal main.

<<EP- 3/3>>

"Oh?" she listened to his real world experience with this type of fishing and smiled with a nod and even more so was thankful for the seasoning to which he had found in the wilderness, that was something to keep an eye out for in the future. Though knowing Opal, she wouldn't know how to tell heads from tails with that sort of stuff. She graciously accepted the seasoning and handed it back, the flavor of the fish coming out with a new bite. "Mmm...so much...better." she said while chewing. The woman laughed at Lawfer's attempt to eat a bone or perhaps something else in the process, "Wrong pipe? I didn't even know if that was possible in this game...Something learned every day." she motioned and finished off her fish and prepped her second helping. 

In mid chew she wondered what the plans were today, but his odd wording puzzled her, "Vice Commander cutie Boss Lady?" she repeated back to him with a shake of her head and laughing, "That's different. Well, we aren't doing any formal KoB stuff, so you don't need to call me by rank, nor am I being your boss right now. Opal will do just fine, Lawfer." she said biting down into the fish and gnawing on a thick portion of its charred flesh. As for the plans after this, "More mob slaying, I suppose. I need those materials. Always the need for them. But I suppose we can get back on track and look for those ruined temples as well and see if we can come across any of those hidden passage ways leading underground," giving off a small burp as she exhaled she tossed her skewered stick into the fire and leaned back feeling full after her meal. It wasn't half bad, and she didn't have to do any hard work to get her meal. 

"Well wheres the fun with that if I cant give you cute little nicknames when we are off duty?" He asked playfully as he stood, and stretched his limbs. "Well we better get going then, monsters to kill, ruins to find, and lots of precious mats to take." He commented with a smile as he raised his right hand and equipped his armor once more. "I know you still want me to keep my shirt off, but I dont think you want me dying on your watch." He joked as he was engulfed in a blue light. Now that he was fully equipped, he waited for the woman to stand before kicking dirt on the fire. The pair returned to their original objective having filled their bellies.

The trail was rocky enough for the spearman to have to keep his eyes on the ground making sure he didn't trip. "These kinds of trails ar ethe worst." He commented as he lost his footing briefly, he was never the most graceful and his build didn't help with that much. Hearing a rumbling in the distance, he looked up. Rocks fell from above, and pulled together, forming the rock golems that were prevalent in this area. "My turn!" He stated as he sprinted forward while reaching over his shoulder with his right hand. As he ran past the first golem, he pulled its aggro as the other three continued to form into their complete state. 

Lowering his stance, the spear bearer ripped his Lawbreaker from its harness as it began to glow crimson. With a step, and a mighty swing, <Trip Expand> activated and slashed each of the golems relentlessly as the exploded into pixelated dust. As the blue eyed man's rotation stopped, he swung his halberd over his back once again and locked it into its harness. As he gathered the precious Mats, he looked back to the woman who had been taking her time while casually trailing him. "After you Mi'Lady!"

<<Battle Engaged>>
Lawfer HP: 72/72
Lawfer EP: 18/18
Sword Art Used: <Trip Expand> -12 EP  6*8=48-10= 38DMG

ID: 50348
BD: 7
MD:  Dead
LD: 7+2=9 +4 Mats

Edited by Lawfer

They had begun once more 'to take from the land' so to speak as Opal followed Lawfer and his spear. Back on the treacherous path, she noticed him being ever so careful of the path they had set upon, slipping and catching his balance a few times as they continued down the graveled and unbeaten path, "On the contrary...A spearman should have the utmost in agility and flexibility to use a slender weapon such as a spear. Even more so to have good footwork so you don't stab your puncture your own feet while in the path of your arcing tip." the woman had filled Lawfer in with her own opinion of the Spear. She had imagined if she were a spear wielder that would be how she would tame her weapon, then again he was receiving training from Raise. She shrugged as he went out with a bang, slaying several of the unfortunate rock mobs not ten feet ahead of them. He had cleared a path for the two as Opal took lead bowing her head slightly as she took point. 

Finding pace with her steps, the young woman revealed her Masamune X and a pack of Rock Fiends. They had sprung from the shallow side of the mountain path only to jump in front of them holding stone crafted pitch forks and crude rocky bodies. Taking a step back for a moment,  the woman's blade began to pulsate in a strong desire to run into battle. The ivory blade lighting up signifying her sword art. <<Charging>> forward, she hurled herself forward as if slung from the hands of Zeus himself like a bolt of lightning, her blade flashing and sweeping over the hard covered bodies of the mob before dropping them where they stood as she activated her skilled Sword Art <<Amatsu no Humara>> full damage and full rewards as she swept the blade to the side as the pulsating blade diminished. Sheathing her weapon, and collecting her bounty, the woman shifted back to Lawfer, "Care to match that?" 

The woman stopped dead in her tracks, "Before I forget..." the woman flipped through her inventory and traded off a few pots that he had asked for on an earlier occasion, sending those items to him. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 152/152
EN: 18/38
Sword Art:  Amatsu no Humara || 20 EN || 160 - 30 = 130 Dmg [AoE]

x4 || Treacherous Rock Fiend of the Mountains:   0/120 || 30 Mit || 57 Dmg

ID: 50399
BD: 6
LD: 17
Loot: +4 Mats, +2400 Col

-Traded to Lawfer-
x2 Perfect T1 Whetstones [+3 dmg] Pot
x1 Uncommon T1 Shards of an Aegis [+9 Mit] Pot 

Edited by Opal

Lawfer laughed as the woman gave her take on the spear, “Yeah that’s definitely something Raise has mentioned before, but then he also said there are three times of spears. Ones that dance, and ones that destroy. The spear that dances, is all about deception. Flowing and moving in a way that deceives the enemy into making mistakes and capitalizing on those mistakes. Then the ones that destroy are the ones who draw the enemies into their range and shatter them with one decisive blow…” He paused for a moment as he re-established his footing. “And the third type, is Raise… That’s all he said on that matter.” The blue eyed spearman laughed as he thought back to the countless times that Raise had pummeled him with the training spear and laughed because he could read Lawfer’s movements. “He told me to focus on one before the other, and seeing as how I already sunk my points into heavy armor, he said stick to it until I could match him in terms of strength. Then he would show me how to dance… But in all reality, dancing with another guy has never been my forte. Now if I had a beautiful woman to dance with… that’s something I wouldn’t mind so much.” The golden haired man said with a wink as he watched the woman jet forward and dispatch the four goliath sized mobs.

“Well… looks like someone just likes to rub in that they were training hard.” He joked as he held up his tiny bag of 4 mats that he received from his earlier battle. “I do recall a time where I was the one dropping all the monsters, but I didn’t rub it in as much as you.” He said with a smile as the raven haired woman sent over some items. “Thanks! I know just how to use them.” He commented as he placed the potions into his inventory and looked over at the woman. “When I get some songs that can help you I’ll return the favor.”

Placing his hands behind his head, he continued to follow the woman, "I need to replenish a bit so if you dont mind keeping point, I would appreciate it." Turning his head he surveyed the area, finding nothing that he could use. 'Next time I guess.'

EN: 1/3
ID: 50406 LD:2+2=Fail

Edited by Lawfer

The way Raise was teaching Lawfer didn't sound like something a drunkard would say, but his advice with the spear seemed to carry importance to the Crimson Blade member and also that Master Myoga was on good terms with the man before their generation. She was happy he found a suitable teacher like that man. A person can grow a lot under the right tutelage. As they continued their forward march, Opal could only laugh at Lawfer's comment, "Hey! If you got it, flaunt it right? I suppose I am being a bit of a prude with my demonstration of skills. " The woman took a step back as Lawfer dispatched the enemies draining him of his pool of energy, she nodded with a smile taking point once more so he could replenish. But Opal also had some energy to drain, might as well use it now and get a jump start when or if they find the ruins. 

Find speed in her step, the Masamune X once more came from the sheath quickly. A flutter of streaking ivory light swept over the raging and hulking looking Minotaurs that held stone axes in each hand. They roared at her, saliva and drool and wet snot dripping from their snouts. Opal <Charged> once more and swept the blade along their bodies carving orange gashes over their thick hides until they grunted and moaned in defeat pixelating into digital debris. Collecting her reward, the woman exhaled and sheathed her weapon.

"Alright, I think we are close to the ruins now. We should start looking if we can find a secret entrance or anything..." the area they had come up to was a rather sad looking form of temples now ruined by the wear and tear of time. The mighty pillars once that were strong and held the pinnacle of the people in the lore, now was faced with dirt and broken fragments of that once warm memory.  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 152/152
EN: 0/38
Sword Art: Haku Senpu || 19 EN || 128 Dmg - 25 = 103 Dmg

Earth Minotaurs x4: 0/100 || 25 Mit || 75 Dmg

ID: 50407
BD: 8
Loot: +4 Mats

Edited by Opal

EP: 2/3
ID: 50545   LD:13+2=15 +1MAt

"Well done." Lawfer stated softly as he watched the raven haired woman dispatch even more enemies. "Must be nice.." He commented once again, as he caught up to the monster demolishing, katana wielding woman. "OK I'll keep a look out for the ruins, Im sure we are bound to find something this time around. " He said confidently as he placed his hand on the woman's shoulder, looking into her honey eyes. "First one to find it gets a back-rub." Lawfer winked once more at the woman as he began running ahead of her. He hated the being to serious, and that's where his mind has been ever since he reunited with the woman. 

Looking up and down the winding mountain paths, Lawfer stayed alert, he wasn't going to fall victim to mobs laying in wait for their next meal. Venturing down the third path, he found himself at a dead end with a beautiful purple orchid. The spearman had seen the orchid before and knew it would make for a great material for an alchemist. He may not be able to use it, but he could barter or trade for something he did need. Plucking the flower, he returned up the beaten path. "Well all I found was an orchid. You find anything?"

Edited by Lawfer