[PP:F7: Complete] <EaL:Mat Hunt> Alchemical Cocktails [Lawfer]

ID: 50546
LD: 5

Lawfer continued with his never ending flirting and Opal once more just smiled casually at his compliment. Once they had finished up surveying the area, Lawfer had taken off to look in a more desolate part of the ruins leaving Opal standing with her hands on her hips. Her eyes peered around but there just didn't seem like anything would be around in the area. Perhaps further north or something? She shook her head not finding anything, but Lawfer came back with a flower, "Cute...But no, I didn't find anything. This place is pretty barren. Well, I think we did what we could around here. I guess we'll head back to Nimbus and call it a day."

The Knights took their leave of the ruined temples, although Opal got a mysterious chill as she was walking away and then the feeling of a cold hand on her wrist which made her yelp in surprise, "What the hell...?" she turned back holding her wrist, the feeling of cold and numbness going away as quickly as it came. She shook it off as nothing more than just being spooked, and continued with Lawfer down the mountain trail. 

-

Thread Complete: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each
Opal: +16 Mats, +4800 Col, + 'x' Mats from GM Roll
Lawfer: +8 Mats
--  + x2 Perfect T1 Whetstones [+3 dmg] Pot
--  + x1 Uncommon T1 Shards of an Aegis [+9 Mit] Pot 

Edited by Opal