[PP-F4] A Thief's regret... (Manta)

Standing in the shadow of the <<Snuggles and Huggles>> fusion shop the lone player twirled his thumbs nervously, "so this was the shop I stole from..." he stated aloud in shame. he hadn't expected it to be a place he had visited after the fact. It had taken him a while to track down the owner of the potion he had stolen, ever since that day he had been feeling more and more guilt until it just became agonizing. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves he moved. He had switched out his armor to be replaced with his simple black coat, a pair of brown pants, and didn't even have his sword equipped. He would take any punishment the shopkeeper had for him, he wasn't positive if he could accept death, but maybe the pain of loosing a hand?. it didn't seem like the shop would be closed though if it was he would just leave note or something if possible. Some where deep inside of Takneil he secretly hoped he wouldn't have to face up to the Alchemist who worked hard on what he had took for himself. 

Slowly stepping into the shop the boy bit his lip as he approached the counter. "Excuse me?, I'd like to speak to the Alchemist?" he asked hoping that someone would hear him. what would he say?, how would they react?. Well whatever they would do their was no running away from it now..