Nonon's Journal

Username: Nonon
Gender: If I told You, Then You'd Metagame, And Then I would Report You.
Height: 5'5

About: History/personality

Sora Yasuo is a part time cross-dresser, that is until SAO happened. Before Nonon was living a normal life with her older sister after finishing high school. She took a one year break and heard about the NerveGear, her sister saw her search history and it was filled with nothing but the NerveGear and SAO. "That will be a nice gift for her." When her birthday came she was excited after unboxing the one and only present he got. "A NerveGear? T-Thanks..." Of course, she blushed and hugged her sister after that since she's a shy person. An hour after that her sister was hospitalized for an unknown reason, and after visiting Sora came home and cried in her bed. If a stranger looked at the bed, they'd think something was going on. Enough of that, let's get back on topic, Nonon put on the NerveGear (While crying) and yelled "Link Start!" That was the last she saw from the outside world, and even in SAO she worries about her sister wondering if she's alive or not. His greatest efforts in SAO are towards finding a way to get external information to see if her sister is alive, but alas that's not possible.

Virtues:

Cross Dresser (Trap): Nonon was always told that he looked like a girl, he got fed up with it so much one day and decided to actually do it! During Halloween, everyone looked at each other's costume but nobody could tell who Nonon was. When they asked, he said, "I'm your classmate, Sora Yasuo." Everybody cried out in shock, especially the boys, "WHHHAAAAAT! NOW HE'S ACTUALLY CUTE!" He was wearing a bunny girl costume...

Accepting: Sora is open minded to new ideas and social norms, he couldn't care less about what the new trending vine is or whatever, he just wants to stay true to himself while helping people. This is kind of funny since he's shy, it makes people think he's a social status freak when in reality he's just scared of approaching new people. How unfortunate, must suck to have this virtue.

Selfless: We all know this virtue, the main character of nearly every anime is too selfless for their own good. Sora is no exception, pushing people out of the way when a car is coming (Sixteen broken bones, ouch!) or giving someone the last slice of cake. It's all to familiar to the otaku, and it's all to familiar with Sora, she reeks of selflessness and many people tell her to be selfish for once in her life. She answers with "But if I am, who would I really be helping besides myself?"

Flaws:

Shy: Even though Nonon is actually a dude, he can't speak up in front of other guys or girls. People mistaking him for a girl only adds to his shyness, even his teachers thought he was a girl. Nonon is the kind of guy who sits in the back and is really quiete, and normally blushes when a cute girl or boy talks to him. If somebody confronts him to compliment him on his looks, he will blush and look away trying not to become completely red faced.

Cross Dresser (Trap): Eventually, cross dressing became a habit for Nonon and he started wearing pads. This brings unwanted attention and compliments at the same time. At the start of SAO, Sora chose the female avatar and when Kayaba gave everyone the mirror there was no visible change in his appearance at all. He sighed and then said "Great..."

Marshmallow (Soft-Hearted): Sora is quite the feminine guy, therefore he'd be a marshmallow like all his other trap friends (Has none). If he sees a bird, he'll bring it home and raise it until it can fly again, but this backfires because the bird wants to live with him instead. Sora's house is teeming with birds, you could spot one in every single corner of his room since his older sister who owns the house does't allow them outside of his room. Now you may be wondering why this is a flaw, the problem is, he is too kind, to almost everyone, even those who have wronged him. Yeah, you can tell why this is a flaw now.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»One-Handed Battle Axe:
5 Ranks
Passive
The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed cleaving type weapons. (Example: Hatchet, Hand Axe)

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»Beginner's Pack
-10 Bread
-15 Water
-White Shirt (With Bunny Ears)
-Stone Hatchet

-Cross Syndrome (Not Equipped Yet)

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Final Notes: Even I'm confused with the gender sometimes

Edited by Nonon