Nori's Journal.

Username<> Nori

Real name <> Nori Malachi

Gender<> Female

Height<> Rather short, about 5'1

About

Nori had grown up an orphan most of her years, she had nobody really to talk to, she was always a loner. The one kid in the orphanage that did... Nothing. Nori did do things, but she was more of a "Night Owl". She would stay up all night drawing, or just day (or night) dreaming. Nori is very Anti-social, Creative, and she is smart Common-Sense wise. Nori had been adopted, and actually Blossomed into a kid who went to school and made some freinds. She didn't make many, because she wasn't very... Social there, but she did make a little group. 

Nori wasn't very comfortable with strangers, and she never knew why, really. She had average grades in School. Mostly B's, but about 1 or 2 A's. She could never understand the "Girly Girly's" in the school. She was all of the term "TomBoy". She didn't want the makeup, dress, or anything like that. She believed she was not a doll. She never cared about what people think either. When the girls bullied her at school, she always responded "Okay. I'm Fine with that". They mostly bullied her for her Bright, Yellow eyes. They said she looked like an ugly animal, or a monster. But she didn't care one, single bit. She was still mostly a night owl, drawing from about 12:00-2:00. When she walks into a rom, the room changed around her, she gets feelings from everyone else that she knows in the room, and then anylizies it. Then, she goes to cheer someone up if they are sad, or just go hang out if they are happy.

Nori was a single child in her new family,  but tat didn't interfere knowing about what it is like to have other "Family or Siblings" around. She did grow up in a crowded orphanage, after all. Her parent shad been very nice to her, never punished her unless needed. She was taught some manners, and just some other things about common sense, most of it stuff she already knew. Her parents worked hard, and never took granted for what they had. Even though they were on the wealthier side, they always made sure hey spent their money at the least as possible. Nori was also a huge gamer too, playing Fantasy adventure games, and sometimes even old shooter games! She loved old school games. But, all changed when she found what looked like a pair of sunglasses with a screen with buttons, and everything else. She had seen a game called "Sword Art Online" coming out in 3 days. She noticed that this object looked like what you needed to play it, then she read the side. It had read "Nerve Gear" and that is exactly what she needed. She ran downstairs and told her mom, she said "Mom! Look! I need this game for this thing! It looks so cool! Please it's almost my birthday!" She had begged like a 6 year old, her mother said "You must want this game badly if you beg like that" I nodded, and showed her the website for the game. She said it looked like a good game, and she wanted to buy it for me. As an early Birthday present. I was happier than ever, and I ran up into my room to see if I had any games for the Nerve Gear yet. Nope, Zip zilch. Then, the next three days passed and I woke up with the game case beside me. I squealed in joy and automatically went to try it out. Sword Art Online was going to be my getaway, I'm going to love this game.

Virtues<>

Confident: Nori had always been confident, she never really looked down on anyone or anything. She always stayed warm in her heart, and ready to take on the challenge.

Strong<> Not very much physically, but mentally Nori was strong. She let no one get to her, and found easy ways to pick apart a problem and solve it. It was just easy to her, as if she was born with the skill to know actually everything that is bad, and resolve it.

Determined<> Nori had learned that all the hard work she does, is worth it and benefits her. So, she is always determined to do things, and she will do them properly the first time, to just get it taken care of.

Flaws<>

Inexperienced<> Just because Nori had played video games for the past few years, does not mean she has even gone near virtual reality games. She isn't familiar with it, and she has a disadvantage from other proffesional players.

Antisocial<> She wants to party with people, be in a guild for a better chance of being stronger, but she grew up very Anti-Social, and she can't really socialize that well.

Profession: Not sure of yet. (To be updated, probably)

What does Nori look like? Right here:

Uploaded Images

•  

56d98853b524a_ATHING.jpg.b293dcc58fc223e

INVENTORY:

3 bread, 20 water, Blue Sky sword, and torn leather boots

100 Col

WEAPON SKILLS: One handed assault spear

Focused Strike - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A basic starter skill which thrusts at the opponent.

Snake Bite - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - Two high speed thrusts aimed at the neck.

Haymaker - 1x2 - AoE - (4 Energy) - A skill where the spear sweeps with strength across a wide area.

Maiming Blow - 2x1 - Stun - (5 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts.

SKILLS

Non Combat- (To be filled out later)

Passive- (to be filled out later)

Combat- (To be filled out later)

56db9989d5a7d_MySAOoc.png.f844b18526dc2e

Edited by Nori