[PP-F4] Ein Weisses Paradies (Complete) (A White Paradise) (Nonon)

Zero shivered as he slowly walked through the snow on the fourth floor, he did not particularly enjoy the cold climate it hosted. He carefully stepped through the snow in order to avoid any sudden drops and glanced around, staying aware of his surroundings. “Why players find this floor so great I’ll never get, but I will admit that the scenery is holds can be quite beautifu- Ah damn.” His foot slipped into a small hole and caused him to nearly fall over onto the ground. He pulled his foot out of the hole and adjust his coat, the small flaming wings on the back warming up his body slightly. He opened his menu, equipping his Twinfire Phoenix Blade so the flames would help keep him warm. “I should probably check my map… I’m definitely lost.” He tugged his hood back and let his platinum hair get slightly picked up by the wind. “What a pain this floor is. Winter paradise, as if.”

"S-s-s-so c-c-cold..." Nonon's entire body was shivering, his legs shaking the most. He kept walking in the cold with red cheeks until he found a cardboard box to sleep in. "O-o-onee c-chan..." Nonon fell asleep curled up in a ball, making him appear to be a cute girl. "Onee chan..." His quiete voice sounded girly and cute, at the same time it was a bit eerie as well. The blizzard raged on as the time went by, when exactly will the silver haired boy find Nonon?

He looked around as he opened his map and began to search for the nearest settlement. His eyes scanned the map as he went on his way, finding the nearest place to be a bit farther away forward. "Alright, I can make that." He nodded to himself as he continued to tread carefully through the snow and set his sights on getting to the settlement. After a few minutes of walking he spotted a small box in the snow and slowly moved passed it, noticing someone was inside. "Who the hell would stay out in this col-" He cut himself short when he spotted the person inside and confused then for a girl, their rosy cheek and frail appearance making Zero blush. He had not hesitated like that in a while and felt like he had to help the damsel in front of him. Damn she's passed out from the looks of it, I guess I can carry her... His hands carefully gripped onto her to pull her into his arms so he could carry her. "Hey, if you can hear me I'm here to help. Don't scream or anything, please."

"Onee Chan..." Nonon was fast asleep even when Zero was carrying him, dreaming about a bunny paradise he could have with his only remaining family member, his sister. "I... Love you..." His cheeks became red in the real world because of the embarrassment in his dreams. It was sudden, but the wind blew hard on Nonon making him colder. "C-c-c-cold!" His face became redder and Nonon opened his eyes. "Kyaaaa!" Nonon's breathing accelerated as he looked into Zero's eyes.

Zero moved through the snow quickly as he carried Nonon. He nearly dropped the beauty when the sudden scream erupted, letting out a sigh of relief that he had not. "You scared me there. I asked you not to scream, almost dropped you young Miss." He smiled at him slightly and opened his menu, un-equipping his and making it appear on the traps lap. "Here take my coat, you're freezing. It has a warmth thanks to the small flames on the back." He continued to smile at him in order to keep him from fight him. "I grabbed you as soon as I saw you, this is no place to sleep without a proper coat."

Nonon stared at Zero and blushed, putting his arms in a way that makes him look frail. "Thank you..." He looks at Zero's eyes and blushed, shaking his head. "N-No... I shouldn't..." Nonon tried to stay warm in the jacket and looked at the snow thinking of her onee Chan and stayed silent. "W-Whats your name?" Nonon shyly asked Zero with his cheeks redder than roses.

He blushed deeply when the frail looking person in his arms managed to make himself look even more frail. He silently scolded himself not to get distracted and pushed on, a storm beginning to speed the wind and lower the temperature. "Don't mention it, I'm glad to be of service to you young madam." He glanced down at him and blushed more intensely at the sight of the deep red cheeks. "M-my name? Uh, it's Zero. May I ask for your name young Miss?" He adjusted his arms and moved Nonon slightly closer to his chest in order to make sure he would stay warm.

"M-M-My name? I-It's N-Nonon m-master." Wait what? Did Nonon just call him master, this wasn't good. He started to remember his teenage years and bursted into tears. "I-Im sorry! I'm sorry!" Nonon repeatedly shook his head while tears poured out of his eyes. "N-No stop, don't look at me!" The tears glistened like drops of moonlight falling onto various parts of the ground and Zero. "I'm sorry, p-please stop..." He sounded pitiful when uttering those words, squeezing Zero tightly with his arms soiling his shirt.

Edited by Nonon

He blinked when he heard the person in his arms speak, the voice was sweet like nectar to him, and remained silent when he realized what was said. He barely had time to react to Nonon's crying and next thing he knew the frail boy he believed to be a girl was holding onto him. " I-it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you Nonon. Uh, please don't cr-" He blinked surprised like before as Nonon begged for forgiveness and sighed slightly, patting the trap's head. "Okay, I won't look at you Ms. Nonon. Please don't cry." His eyes averted themselves from meeting him entirely.

Nonon continued to hug him while crying, but calmed down a bit after hearing him speak. "I'm s-sorry... I just r-remembered my t-teenage years..." He sniffles and look at Zero in the eyes again, blushing and looking away. "S-So umm... Z-Zero... Why didnt you leave me to d-die?" Nonon looked scared and even frailer than before in Zero's princess style carrying position. "Is it b-because of how I L-Look or... or..." He paused right there and stopped speaking.

Zero smiled when he began to calm himself down and continued to pat her head. "It's alright darling, don't worry about it..." He noticed the trap's gaze meet his then quickly look away and grinned slightly. He glanced up slightly when he was questioned behind his motive and closed his eyes as they walk. "I'm no hero so I won't say it was out of a sense of justice, but I will admit that as a knight, even a fallen one, I have duty to help people like you. The helpless who don't want to be helpless." His eyes opened and glanced down at Nonon, his smile returning. "Though I won't deny your beauty is quite enchanting and may have influenced my decision." He winked at him as they continued to trek through the snow, the storm beginning to pick up.

Nonon blushed wildly, "B-Beauty? But everyone called me... A-Average..." He remembered what the kids used to do to him in school, beating him up and giving him scars. "S-So uhh... how old are you?" Nonon wondered how old this Prince charming was; since he was bisexual, he'd prefer men and women of older age. "I-Im t-twenty... But I can be friends with younger people too."

A strange sensation formed inside of Zero when he noticed the intense blush on Nonon's face and he could not help but smile. He felt slightly agitated by what she had been called and shook his head slowly. "Don't listen to those people, you're a beauty in my opinion." He chuckled to himself when the trap asked his age and made their nervousness far too obvious. His eyes stayed vigilant on the way ahead, but drifted back over to him. "I'm twenty as well actually." He wanted to ask this charming princess about himself but did not want to seem noisy.

"T-Twenty?" That was the same age as Nonon! "S-So ermm... Do you live in Japan too?" Nonon was very nervous, he showed it by having his legs shake out of fear. "H-Hey... I know it's w-weird... But do you want to be friends?" It's been a long time since Nonon had actual friends, her only one being her older sister. He's never had a male friend before, most of his male friends stopped talking to him after they found out about what was in his pants. A tiny log she'd came into view as Zero carried Nonon across the snoey fields.

"Of course, born and raised here in Japan. What about you Ms. Nonon, are you from Japan?" He kept a good grip on his body, ignoring his shaking as to not embarrass him. His gaze focused forward when Nonon asked if they could be friend and he let out a slight laugh. "It'd be my pleasure to be friends with you Nonon. Though I feel I'm not worthy of having such a relationship." He glanced down at him, the town entrance finally in view, and began to walk more slowly as the cold began to finally affect him. The storm's winds continued to pick up, Zero's breath becoming more and more visible from the cold.

"Y-Yes... I'm from Tokyo." Nonon's cheeks were becoming redder by the minute, suggesting that there might have been some romance going on. "Thank you... Zero..." He fell asleep in Zero's arms and snored cutely (Yes, that's possible) with his hands wrapped around his neck. It looked like a fairytail, a princess and a prince, but this was the near opposite of that. They were both princes, and one looked a lot more feminine than the other.

"I'm close to Tokyo I'm from Yokohama and, again, it's my pleasure Ms. Nonon." His steps slowly became a more difficult as the cold drained his energy. He continued to watch Nonon closely as they reached the town, smiling at his snores, and walked into the nearest tavern. Some players glanced at the pair, a young man carrying what looked like a passed out frail girl. He moved to the booth farthest away from prying eyes and set Nonon down beside him, ordering a warm glass of ale and a cup of chocolate.

Nonon yawned and woke up, looking at Zero from her position. "Z-Zero?" He got shy and curled up into a smaller shape, making him look like a little girl. "W-What are you doing?" Nonon blushed and stared at him with his red eyes, covering his chest area with his hands thanks to his inner shyness. He was afraid of Zero's wandering eyes. (Yes, Nonon has breasts but they are actually pads.)

Edited by Nonon

Zero placed his elbow on the table, resting his head on his chin, and glanced at her. He smiled slightly at Nonon's shyness and gently pet her head. "I'm admiring the view, hope that's alright." Their eyes met and he blinked surprised at how the trap's beauty seemed to amplify. His hand gently pet his head and sub-consciously began to brush it. "Are you alright Nonon? I tried to bring you in as quickly as possible."

He purred as Zero pet his head, after realizing what he'd done he stopped and stood up. 'I-Im sorry! It's embarrassing..." Nonon blushed and sat down next to Zero. "I used to get beat up as a kid... You're the first person who actually helped me." It seems as if Nonon already put all of her trust in him. 'T-Thankyou..." A few tears came onto Zero's shoulder, they were happy tears.