[PP-F4] Ein Weisses Paradies (Complete) (A White Paradise) (Nonon)

He smiled when Nonon purred, but looked surprised and blinked when he suddenly stood up. When he heard the trap apologize and explain himself Zero nodded quietly. His eyes looked at him a bit saddened from hearing how he was treated in the past; his hand petting his head once again. He gently pulled his head into his chest when he started to cry and gave him a slight thumbs up. "I'm glad to be of service. Anything you need just let this big brother know." He smiled confidently as their drinks were placed on the table, alcohol for Zero and hot chocolate for Nonon.

"O-Okay, Onii chan" Nonon got up from the seat and left the place without even drinking the hot chocolate. "T-Thank you... For saving me." He disappeared without a trace, but dropped his carrot hairpin on the ground. It just screamed 'TRAP CINDERELLA! TRAP CINDERELLA!' and the time was also midnight, how convenient. 

-Nonon leaves the thread

Zero smiled somewhat proudly at hearing him call him Onii-chan and grabbed his drink. "I'm at your service Nonon, so how about-" He blinked when Nonon suddenly stood up and ran off, his hairpin falling off. "E-eh?" He glanced at the door quietly for a few moments before finally setting down his drink and walking over to the hairpin. He picked up the small object and looked at the door, his eye slightly twitching. For the first time in a while he felt he had been defeated, that night was going to be a long and drink filled one.