[PP-F2] <<Long Live the Queen>> What's the Buzz? (Ariel)

"So... it's a giant bee?" Lycan asked to the NPC villager.

"Yes! They're horrible! They swarm our fields and attack our honey combs! We've been attacked every week so far!" The little girl replied.

"I see... Wind Wasps huh? Alright, I'll help out." The moment Lycan agreed to help, a prompt appeared in front of him. It stated that he needed to kill roughly five Wind Wasps and return to the farm to report his progress. Lycan nodded and accepted the mission.

"Thank you, sir! We really appreciate the help!"

"No problem. Sit tight and I'll thin out the swarm," the teen said with a smile. The boy turned toward the Whispering Winds Forest, and took a deep breath. Floor two so far had been both fruitful and frightening. At his current level, every enemy encounter was a question. Live or Die?

The boy took a deep breath and began toward the forest. On his way, something caught his eye. A girl with blonde hair walked side by side with a white animal familiar. Lycan raised his brow.

"Couldn't be..." he mumbled.

"Ariel, is that you?" Lycan cried out, cupping his hand to his mouth to carry his voice.

Walking through the fields of the lower floors seemed to have (re)become a almost daily occurrence for this particular tailor. Sure, she's done this kind of things when she was a low level like everybody else but now... why was she there? With a sigh the scene that happens mere hours ago replayed in her mind as she walked through the forest of the 2nd floor.

"Ari-chan do you have anything planned for today?" asked a browned haired NPC woman, a bit past her teens but still beautiful as a blooming flower nonetheless.
"Um, other than visiting you, Diana-sensei,, nothing at all." replied the blonde as she was doing some light cleaning in her master's tailor shop at the first floor. It was one of those rare occurrences when she'd go visit the woman that taught her the secrets of her trade, the woman who she deemed herself indebted to for the status she has achieved until now, professional wise. People would try and say that she only did as she was programed and taught Ariel the basics of tailoring but the blonde considered it to be more than that. She never saw NPCs as simple programs in the first place.

"Oh that's good to hear!" replied the woman with a smile, instantly turning into a mischievous grin as she pulled out a piece of paper containing a list and handed it to the blonde.
"I'd like you to get these for me darling. I know you are busy with the front lines and I wouldn't want to hinder you my dear but I really need the materials on this list. Consider it a reliving of the first time you stumbled into my shop." she said, ending with a light laugh.The blonde had a feeling that she was going to ask again for some errand and accepted the list: "Don't worry sensei, I'll take care of it." were the word she said before leaving the market area of the first floor.

Now, with her trusty companion leading the way in search for the remaining items on the list the blonde grew quite bored. All challenge on this floor ended as soon as she finished its quests. Luckily she had heard someone calling her name from afar, when she turned back she would see a, by now, familiar silver haired man or rather... boy as he seemed a bit younger than her. She would wave at him as he drew closer.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

His voice caught the tailor's attention. Confident he had the right person, Lycan quickened his pace. The grey and crimson <<Blood Wolves' Cloak>> whipped around int he wind behind him, and the white lion prominently displayed on his shoulder. As he neared, she waved at him. Lycan returned that gesture with an added smile until he was upon them. With a slight huff and puff over bent knees, Lycan looked up to Ariel.

"Hey, what're you doing in these parts?" he asked, offering a friendly glance to Kimba. "I've never seen you out of your shop, or even this low in Aincrad. Aren't you one of the people who took out the 13th floor boss a while back?"

"Lycan, was it? good to see you again." she replied, a smile taking over her expression. "Easy champ, take a moment to catch your breath... What? a front liner can't take a break?.... we're here on a errand for somebody." she brought the piece of paper from her hand into view and continued: "A list of materials from my master, she asked me to go on 'shopping' for her." she said, accentuating the bolded word and accompanying it with a grin. "I've got almost all of them, last couple of things I need can be found on this floor." she continued, bringing the list's content into view, while the rest of the items were crossed with a line the remaining two were: 'Matriarch Stinger (needle)' and 'Honeycomb wax'.

"So what are you doing in these parts?" she asked, returning the question at him. She already half thought she knew what his answer were to be, considering the location.

Lycan huffed and puffed until his breathing began to soften and regulate.

"Boy am I out of shape. Should've done more kendo. Oh well, another time another place," he internally monologued.

When Ariel mentioned her reason for being here, he felt slightly guilty at his previous line of questioning. Who was he to impose she couldn't visit the lower floors? With a nervous smile and a quick rub of his eye, he replied.

"Trying to do what I can to level up around here. On of my broker friends tipped me off about a quest I might be able to handle out here. It involved killing some bees and helping out a nearby farm. Besides, I could use a few more materials for my rinky dink stand. I want to afford a shop like yours someday," his voice was genuine, chipper, and positive. All the traits of a player that had yet to see the darkest parts of Aincrad and the despair of Sword Art Online. 

He sounded so full of hope and innocent, the blonde made a mental comparison of him with her current love interest. 'Innocence must be my type.'Making that internal statement and exteriorizing it only with a simple laugh, the blonde looked at him and replied: "Oh bees what a unexpected coincidence! I'm looking for some as well, me and my little white furred companion wanted to beefriend some of them." her tone was cheerful as she made that bad pun and continued: "Introduce them to my friend and possibly beehead them." she rested her hand on the hilt of the black sheathed rapier to point out the 'friend' she was referring too...and for some reason, the puns just keep coming. 'Geez I'm turning into Lowenthal' though the blonde as it just came to her that she was turning into a buffoon in front of him.With a light...fake... cough she returned to her senses and spoke in her usual tone, with a gentle smile: "I too had to change my shop... but the change I did was more um... 'locational' than anything else. I basically moved it from inside Snowfrost village to the outside, so that my clientele could include... not so friendly players." she wasn't sure if there existed such a word but felt that it best suited for what happened.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Lycan couldn't help but crack a smile at her puns. It had been a while since someone made a genuine attempt at humor in this place. In fact, he once used to be quite the joker. A little tough love from Lessa in his first fight and watching some player suffer their demise helped to push humor to the back. He still remained as optimistic as possible despite that. Thanks to Ariel, he felt the urge to chime in.

"Geeze, some of those puns really stung," he joked with a chuckle.

"My shop is more of a lemonade stand at the moment. Well... I'm sure you saw. Except my lemonade has more... interesting side effects," Lycan laughed nervously with a scratch behind the head. He was still a novice at his trade and more likely than not, his potions ended up some undigestible black tar one could use to burn the lacquer off a pub's counter top. The thought turned his nervous laugh to a defeated sigh.

"It's going to be a while before I can afford something like a real shop. Suppose that's why I'm out here grinding away!" Lycan nodded with a smile to Ariel's familiar, Kimba. Seeing the two of them together in the field... That's when the thought occurred to him. 

"Hey! Since we both need to hunt a few bees, why not team up? I promise to beehave," Lycan suggested, knowing all too well that his last pun was far too forced. The moment it left his mouth, he followed with a sigh and cupped his face with his palm.

"Sorry, that one was terrible," he mumbled.

"And that's where I think we should end our small bee related pun contest!" replied the blonde with a giggle. The act surprised even herself... 'When did I started acting so girly-ish?' was the question that floated in her mind but quickly disappeared as she continued to listen to Lycan. Her shop beginning weren't that modest, she had received the log house from her teacher upon completing her one month apprenticeship. "Must be hard not to be rewarded a place where to start a shop after finishing the 'earning a living' quest." she muttered, loud enough to be heard.

Listening to his proposition, the blonde saw nothing wrong with it and nodded: "Oh, trying to leech off a higher player? You wouldn't be the first one, you know. Sure I'm up for it... but with one condition. Well, first of all if the boss lady over here agrees too. " She ended discreetly bobbing her head to the right where her familiar was lurking, at first she had a happy disposition but her tone got more serious at the end.

Lycan nodded. "Yeah, I think we've done enough harm with the puns."

His hand slid off his face as he listened to Ariel. True, his NPC didn't help Lye with a shop, but poor Galli and his daughter were just scraping by. If Lye had met him before their loss, perhaps then the boy would have received a shop. Either way, he at least had his stand. Once he made a few sales, he could finally open a store. Now, he barely had enough to fill up the counter space of his stand.

Then, Ariel continued to answer his proposition. Her hesitation felt warranted considering how new he was and how fresh their own relationship was. Ariel and he had only met a handful of times, and usual in discussion of business. 

"I'm not leaching, per se..." Lycan replied to Ariel's comment. "Just looking for company as we both hunt the same thing... I suppose?"

Then, he followed Ariel's gaze to Kimba. The lion's eyes met his own, to which Lycan's tattoo of the beast mark began to radiate a dull pain. Used to the strange affliction by now, the white haired teen squatted low and held out an open palm to Kimba for approval.

"What'ya say, boss?" Lycan asked, beast to beast.

The lion cub was many things.. disobedient, lazy but ignorant or stupid she was not. Of course that she knew Ariel referred to her when she said 'boss lady', that would've work if it would be the first time she'd been referred to like that. She turned her head and growled at her, making a sound similar to a feline hiss to make her know she's been talking about her. Ariel on the other hand let out a snort and continued to watch the two.

As her taunt didn't work, the lioness directed her attention towards the silver haired boy who came to her level and presented her with his palm. A great sense a pride runned acrossed the noble animal as she was pleased with the gesture and showed a pleased expression while letting out a short roar and placing her own paw above his palm. 

"Well, that settles it then!" said the blonde as she changed position and offered the boy her hand, to stand up. "Looks like you got the blessing of the white lion...again. Few people have addressed her in that way. Despite being still a cub, her pride is that of a lioness.That being said, I have little to no control over her as she often goes around with her own business." said the blonde while looking at the 'person' in question.

The cub once again sensed that she was being badmouthed by her and let out a warning growl towards her. To that the blonde simply sighted and focused on Lycan: "Don't worry to much about it, I'm really looking forwards to see what the new blood is capable off. It's been too long. So where to?" she asked at the end, putting him in charge of the group. If memory served her right she'd still remember where the queen was located but decided against voicing that.

Lycan smiled at the Lioness's approval. Beasts were a far better judge of character than man. If Cardinal was as impressive as he had been lead to believe, that meant this fact proved true in Aincrad as well. Beasts also did not lie. The loyalty and personality the cub exhibited toward its master showed a bond far beyond the system dictated relationship of familiar and player.

Lycan took Ariel's hand to hoist himself up, offsetting her weight only slightly as he rose.

"Thank you," he said with a smile.

With a dusting of his hands, Lycan opened his player menu and flipped through the sub menus to send Ariel an invitation to join his party. Then, with a swipe, he pulled up the area map to study for a brief moment. With a rub of his chin, he added:

"Well, given the layout, we have two clearing here..." He tapped his mapped for personal emphasis. "And here. If I were to assume, something important has to be in one of those two clearings. If not, there's a really dense part of the forest here that might be a good place to look. Though, honestly?"

Lycan swiped his hand to dismiss all his menus.

"I have no idea where the Wasps are coming from. The closest of the three places is just a few meters from here to the northeast of where we are. There first?" Lycan asked to his new teammate. Ariel was welcome too.

((OOC: Playful use of words at the end. Hope it garnered a smile. Also, congrats on the engagement!!!))

"Thank me after we fight and survive." Said the blonde with a chuckle at the end, some would see it as a joke while others would take it as a bad omen. The blonde continued to listed to him as he layed out the piece of map from his personal data that he discovered until now. As firat she thought of asking "Is that all?" But refrained as it later came to her that while she'd been on this floor more or less.... too many times and got around 65% of the floor layout done, Lycan barely scratched the surface of this place. Still he had good instincts or a really ridiculous amount of good luck as he pointed out with almost surgical precission the places that hold the biggest chance of encoutering bees.

As she began to think that the boy might've been frontline material, he dissmised the window and suggested that they go the nearest spot. She let out a sigh and a chuckle at his wordplay: "I guess I'm the third wheel on this team" and as she was about to suggest that they go to one of his initial spots, the lioness let out a roar and started marching ahead of them, northeast.

Ariel changes her focus to Lycan and with a smile followed by a light shrug she said: "You asked. We'd betger start following her or she'll leave us behind." She decided to evade the fact that Kimba despite always reaching het destination, was a terrible guide.

• 4 weeks later...

"Well, looks like we have our guide. Animals are usually better trackers than people," Lycan smiled as he tailed the lioness, oblivious to how wrong he truly was.

Kimba lead them to the forest's edge where the brush parted ever so slightly for human traffic to make it through. The cub deftly disappeared into foliage. Lycan, despite his best efforts, didn't make his way through as gracefully. A low hanging branch thwacked him in the forehead and as he instinctively moved his head way from it, another dry twig jabbed him in the neck. Luckily, pain was just an assumption here, but by the faint tingle on his neck, Lycan knew it would have hurt like heck in the real world.

He emerged with leaves stuck to his attire and brushed them off, Kimba waiting patiently on the other side albeit with an amused grin. Lycan returned a furrowed brow and pursed lips in frustration.

"Y'know we're bigger than you, right?" he asked the cub.

As Ariel caught up, and the silver haired teen made faces at their feline tour-guide, a faint buzzing drew nearer in the distance.

"The keyword in that statement is 'animals'." added the blonde dejected as she followed her familiar. Despite being with Kimba for all this time and gaining some feline reflexes of her own in the meanwhile, she still couldn't keep up with her... as expected from a authentic 'king' of the jungle. Fortunately nobody saw her pathetic display in trying to keep up with her familiar as she .... chosen to be the group's rearguard. She let out a small chuckle as Lycan was struggling with the low branches almost falling with her face in the dirt a couple of time. She finally let out a relieved sigh as they entered some sort of clearing after a long time of playing 'follow the leader'.

At the end the white lioness hissed at her human platinum counterpart as he muttered a low thread then nodded towards the source of the nearby buzzing sounds. "I think we're here!" said the blonde as she stepped out of the bushes behind them. She eyed her familiar who seemed pretty pleased with herself for guiding them on the fastest route that her instincts lead her. Then the blonde let out a sigh, already accustomed with this kind of situations and addressed Lycan who was indirectly threatening the lioness: "Calm now tiger, we're at one of your locations aren't we?" she asked with a smile, motioning him to check his HUD map again to see their current location.

• 4 months later...

"Mmm... yeah. Good point." Lycan moved himself more into the middle of the clearing. A stagnant pond stood on the perimeter, loomed over by a large, twisted willow. Reeds and cat tails swayed in the gentle breeze from the pond's edge. The faint buzz of insects hung in the air.

Lycan pulled up his menus and navigated to the area map. Sure enough, they were in a clearing but...

"Uh... Ariel?" the swordsman called out with uncertainty.

The icon for their location pulsed on the semi-transparent screen. The two clearings were on the map, but their icon wasn't in either of them. In fact, it was in a hazed out area on Lycan's map. Yet, in a clearing they stood.

"I don't think Kimba took us to the right place..." he continued, looking up ever to briefly to the oddly prideful lioness. 

"I think we're lost..."

Spoiler

ID# 66767 results: \\ BD: 5 \\ CD: 5 \\ LD: 14 \\ MD: 3 \\

Lycan:
20/20 HP
3/5 EN

4DMG - 2ACC - 3EVA - 9MIT

BD: (5+2=) 7 HIT!!
Sword Art Activated!!! - HORIZONTAL (1 X 1 AOE) <-2 EN>

4 DMG to:
<<The Wasp Queen>>
<<Worker Bee>>
<<Worker Bee>>
<<Soldier Bee>>
MD: (3-3) 0 MISS!

<<The Wasp Queen>>
46/50 HP
DMG: 12

MIT: 0

<<Worker Bee>>
16/20 HP
DMG: 3

<<Worker Bee>>
16/20 HP

<<Soldier Bee>>
26/30 HP
DMG: 9

The faint buzz quickly rolled into a roar as four massive black and yellow bees bolted from the gnarled willow. Lycan ducked instinctively from the introduction of new enemies and forced his menus to cancel out. Luckily, his instincts spared him from a needle point stinger to the head as <<The Wasp Queen>> buzzed over head.

"Son of a--! Kimba look out!" Lycan shouted.

The other three bees sped toward Ariel and Kimba. The lioness, far quicker than the young swordsman, deftly evaded their attack. Meanwhile, Lycan used the window to draw Harbinger from his back. Stance firm, its edge hummed with Cardinal's guidance system. Peaked, the boy lunged forward in a massive arcing sweep. The tip of Harbinger gouged the surface of the Soldier Bee's carapace, doing little damage for the effort. The afterimage of the sweeping blow reached out, chipping away similarly at the other three foes.

"Lost or not, we found some bees!" Lycan shouted.

"Yes?.." asked the blonde as she was hailed, oblivious or plain ignorant of the slight buzzing sounds. Once he voiced his concern the blonde put her index before her red lips and said in a low tone while stealing a glace at her familiar: "Shh don't say it out loud.. she likes to......" she didn't get to finish that thought as next Lycan shouted at Kimba to evade. If one would have the time to analyze the lioness' expression it would reveal a prideful smirk towards her own prowess.

As Lycan reached for his weapon she did the same and gracefully revealed its black blade to all present. She decided not to go all out on their attackers and see how Lycan reacts first. She used a basic charging sword art to kill one of the minion bees, leaving the queen well alive and kicking... stinging. She then looked in Lycan's direction and while childishly bobing her head and letting out an equally childish "Tehe!" while sticking her tongue out.

Spoiler

ID# 67079  BD: 10 (nat.) Sword Art: (1) Linear - 1x1*(15+5)

Lycan:
20/20 HP
3/5 EN

Ariel:
197/197 HP
47/48 EN

20 DMG to:

<<Worker Bee>>

<<The Wasp Queen>>
46/50 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
-4/20 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
16/20 HP

<<Soldier Bee>>
26/30 HP

Spoiler

Stats: 

• Health: 197 / Energy: 48 / Basic Damage: 13 / Damage Mitigation: 56 (20+36)
  • Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 2 / Light Momentum: 1

Skills & Mods:

• One Handed Rapier: Grandmaster -> Precision Rank 5 Ferocity
  • Light Armor: Master ->Athletics
  • Charge: Grandmaster ->Bullrush
  • Fighting Spirit
  • Concentration
  • Survival

Equipped Items:

1. Broken Dream, +6 Damage
  2. Omamori: Feline Eyes, +2 Evasion +1 Accuracy
  3. Apoyo del Leon, +36 Damage Mitigation +1 Light Momentum
  4. Dimensional Backpack
  5. Kimba, +1 Accuracy [Familiar]

ID# 67662 results: // BD: 4 + 2 HIT // MD: 7 - 3 MISS //

Spoiler

Lycan:
20/20 HP
0/5 EN

+1 En Regen

-4 EN Vertical Arc (4x5=20DMG)

Ariel:
197/197 HP
47/48 EN

20 DMG to:

<<The Wasp Queen>>

<<The Wasp Queen>>
26/50 HP <<-20 HP>>

<<Worker Bee>>
-4/20 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
16/20 HP

<<Soldier Bee>>
26/30 HP

Lycan watched as Ariel effortlessly disposed of the winged insect. In the aftermath of a pixel explosion, the blonde giggled with a wink. It became clear to the teen, that Ariel could more than handle her own. With a snarl of his upper lip, Lycan felt the desire to prove himself. While the bees struggled with the blonde, Lycan braced his stance. The hum of Cardianl's assist spilled along Harbinger's edge. A moment of explosive tension and Lycan's body cut a path through the opening. As the Wasp Queen swiped low for Kimba, Lycan interjected with two rapid arcs of his sword.

The hollow thud of blade against carapace sounded and marred the Queen with twin wounds along her length. Spurred by the image of his Queen under attack, the Soldier Bee sped toward the teen. Lycan caught glimpse of the attack, throwing his body to the ground and into a roll. His legs and arms sprawled out and caught a firm foundation in the soil. With a grin, he looked to Arial and raised his brow playfully as if to say:

"Your turn."

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh its on!" said the blonde with a grin, at Lycan's action, as she set her sights on the other bees besides the queen. She would her to the little werewolf enthusiast as she prepared a stance she didn't used it that often. It should be well known that dagger and rapiers, due to their obvious design of using thrusts attacks instead of wide slashing, don't work that well against multiple targets; but still the blonde didn't despair, at least not in this situation..... being on a lower floor gives her the ability to flaunt her front liner status. 

She lowered her waist, slowly distancing her feet until she sprinted out of the blue; performing the system recognized pre-motion to activate her 'charge' sword skill. Her body gained more momentum as her speed increased, leaving behind a golden-blue streak do to her hair and attire; up until the point she was just in front of the pair of bees. She dispatched them with a wide slash in a semi arc pattern that glowed a light neon blue. 

Then she turned towards the platinum haired boy and stuck her tongue out before continuing: "Boy.... dealing with 3 mobs reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyy depleted all my energy, can't fight anymore at full capacity; I better rest a bit to regenerate some." she said with much theatrics and a yawn as she made a quick swipe to her left, almost as cleaning her blade of any residual blood; a habit she took from a samurai enthusiast here in this game, then sheathed her blade. Kimba took a sit next to her and pawed towards Lycan, wishing him luck in her own way. 

Spoiler

ID# 68336  BD: 8 (5+3) Sword Art: (2) sweep - 2x1*(15+5)

Lycan:
20/20 HP
3/5 EN

Ariel:
197/197 HP
46/48 EN

40 DMG to:

<<Worker Bee>>

<<Soldier Bee>>

<<The Wasp Queen>>
26/50 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
-4/20 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
-24/20 HP

<<Soldier Bee>>
-14/30 HP

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

ID# 69007 results: // BD: 10 (8+2) // CD: 8 // LD: 5 // MD: 0 (2-3) //

20/20 HP
0/5 EN

+1 En Regen

-1 EN Normal Attack <<5 DMG>>

Ariel:
197/197 HP
46/48 EN

5 DMG to:
<<The Wasp Queen>>

<<The Wasp Queen>>
21/50 HP <<-5 HP>>

<<Worker Bee>>
-4/20 HP

<<Worker Bee>>
-24/20 HP

<<Soldier Bee>>
-14/30 HP

Lycan's brow lowered at the sarcastic flaunt of skill. Ariel yawned, disarmed, and sat next to the white lion that got them lost in the most correct way possible. He scoffed with pursed lips.

"Well how is that fair?! You're just going to let me--?!"

The drone of beating wings increased exponentially. With wide eyes, Lycan dropped to the ground like a board and the Queen's stinger soared overhead as she made her pass. The teen mumbled an unintelligible string of swear words as he got off the dusty ground.

"Fine," he growled. "You want to play like that?"

He set his sword to his hip and chased after the Queen. She abruptly stopped her flight to turn and make another attacking pass. Before she could, Lycan joined her airborne and brought harbinger diagonally across the wasp's abdomen. In his momentum, he slammed into the Queen. She went to push her stinger into the teen, but as her wings kept her aloft, gravity pulled Lycan back to the ground.

He landed unscathed, buckling to his knees but quickly stood. Eyes locked on the last of the three, he prepared for another attack.

"Its fair in numeric values, which apparently is what this game is all about. But if you need help you could always ask." She said in a rather harsh tone and continued as she watched Lycan fight. "Moral values come second, that's the new reality that was forced upon us." She let out a sigh in a attempt to calm.herself and try to filter the opinions she had, with little to no success. "Look at us two for example, you may be a better human being than me, maybe having high morals and a set of rules that most would find them chivalry-ish." A small grin appeared on her expression as she continued, more slowly to let the words sink: "But all that would mean squat if I we're to attack you from the back. And if you don't have enough damage mitigation value on you then you'd die on a whim of mine. And all the justice you'll get will be me gaining a orange crystal.. boo hooo cry me a river, these days those things are too easily overlooked, despite knowing what they stand for most players hang around pkers. Myself included... Hikoru, my betrothed has one for killing a defenseless NPC while Oikawa, one of my oldest friends, has gained his after killing the system entitled 'Hero of Aincrad'." A small cackle came from the blonde as she realized how much of a hypocrite she was at the moment.

Bottom line: people look at the front liners like some kind of heroes or a aspiration, while the truth is that we're all a bunch of broken misfits. You have to be careful who you befriend and even then watch your back. The sooner you get stronger the safer you are, the means to get there are of little importance. You get to pick only after you've become strong." She said with a small sad laugh. She wasn't really sure where all that came from, possibly built up frustration... but at the moment, this was here opinion. She longed for the days when she was just a ignorant girl, joining Lessa's The Guardians of Aincrad guild with the purpose of helping and protecting all the players of this forsaken game. But the time for that is long gone as she experienced certain things that brought her mentality to the one she has today.

(Guh... I don't really kbow where that came from but the muse was there, enjoy pessimist Ariel for now)