[F1-SP] Looking Above [COMPLETE]

What did he see in the sky? He obviously didn't know because many things in the world were ambiguous, even the sky was. It belonged to nobody, as no man had dared conquering the infinite sky of which provides darkness and light. Today was going to be a good day for Sinful, he'd gather a lot of materials before leaving the place. "Might as well come back with lots of materials in my hands, better than none. I wonder what kind of plushies children like." This question caused him to have internal conflict, arguing over which plush toys were cuter to children, animals, or inanimate objects.

Edited by Sinful

Sinful saw it clearly now, children had many preferences on plush toys, some liked inanimate objects an others liked people, but what style would he sew them in to make them appealing to children? Perhaps he'd make them in chibi style, or any other style. "I think I'll try chibi." His mind was set on creating plush toys for children of all ages, even extending to adults cause he himself was still a child even though he was twenty two. "Guess I'm like everyone else, only human." He stopped the thinking and looked for some materials for his plushy business, finding nothing.

ID#50278
Loot 5

Edited by Sinful

"Chibi sounds nice, but what about animals?" The beady eyed animal plush toys were what he found to be quite cute, he then concluded that was what he was going to do. "Foxes, wolfs, yeah! Those'll be really cute once I hand them out!" Sinful was fantasizing about plushies, handing them out to almost everyone in his imagination. His inability to see things as they are gets him into conflict with others, despite stirring up a lot of thought in his head he remained vigilant as always searching for materials. Thanks to the thoughts he found something rather promising. "Yes! One step ahead of the game!"

ID#50279
Loot 19

+1 Material

Edited by Sinful

It would take him a while before searching again, the thought of plushies riveted his mind with all the possible designs he could do. On one end was chibi, but in the entire spectrum there was a whole list of categories, some of which I shouldn't mention. This was SAO he was talking about here, the possibilities are endless! "Last time I gave out a plushy, it got decapitated. Better make sure that doesn't happen again." The hunt for materials never stopped, even while generating thoughts his eyes were peeled around every single corner he crossed. "No dice." He found nothing while searching.

ID#50280
Loot 5

Edited by Sinful

An entirely new subject bounced into his mind, how was he going to keep his cover from being blown? This was one of his first times being aware of the unmasked Sinful he had in SAO. "I guess virtual reality games mess with your head a bit." Sinful had this one person in mind he didn't like, they were going to especially meet their reckoning today. He went from selfless, to selfish, thriving on the sensation of greed and schadenfreude. He looked for a material to see if he'd find anything interesting, but sadly he came back empty-handed.

ID#50281
Loot 11

Edited by Sinful

He was no hero nor a saint, no matter what anybody else thought of him. How funny, they think he's kind, selfless, and forgiving, it makes him laugh. 'I'm nothing but a pile of lies, give me one and I'll answer back with a thousand just to spite you.' The sudden idea of a guild hit him, where he'd rule and have power over a minority of the SAO players. It would be time to soon lure in his first target, how amusing would that be to just see a cluster of crystalline pixels. He searched for materials turning over every single stone, finding another piece of nothing.

ID#50282
Loot 14

Edited by Sinful

It snapped in his mind, the perfect plan for the perfect disposal. The plan was brilliant, but he couldn't exactly call it a plan, more like a possible future. All he need ed was a plush toy, and a fragile child who would do his bidding. "I see it now, it's all in my favor." Soon he'd assume control of one of the future's most feared group in SAO. "And nobody will be able to stop me." Limits no longer existed, this was the time of sinners now. Quickly, Sinful took his mind off of that having fear of someone eavesdropping on him. He went back to what he was previously doing, searching for materials and he found something suitable to fit his desires.

ID#50284
Loot 18

+1 Material

Edited by Sinful

How many kings and queens have fell due to their own arrogance? Sinful knew he was arrogant, and that was one step to stopping the cycle. Like a dictator, he was ruthless and manipulative unafraid of doing whatever is necessary to get what he wants. He met a person the other day who looked like he was interested in murder, he decided that he'd invest his time in that person to see what kind of fruits they would produce. 'Death blooms, this will all be over once he is on my side!' He thought with malice while searching for materials, coming back with two empty hands.

ID#50285
Loot 2

Edited by Sinful

He broke out into evil laughter, being amused by how pathetic and weak humans are. Sinful remembered the remarks of many of the people he met, all of them talked about this 'kindness' and 'hearts', how arrogant. Memories of Teayre came into his mind as she talked about how she knew what a heart will allow. That new idea perplexed him, and he engaged a full scale debate on it in his head, neither side winning of course. "I wonder which little target I'll hit today!" Malice was strong in his future actions, after all his username was Sinful. "Oh, right, materials, got it pal." He kept searching and found nothing of interest.

ID#50324
Loot 3

Edited by Sinful

"Counting stars? Hah! These lies amuse me. What was left in Pandora's box? Hope, because it was the last thing that came out of it, people hope things will get better but they won't. Hahahaha!" SInful was losing control of his mask, he needed to get back into the cockpit and fly the plane that was his brain (Rhymes). "No.... NO NO NO NO NO NO!" He went into a raging fury, swinging his blade around at anything that was living. Birds flew away, along with the grass. Sinful put his hands on his head and stopped breathing quickly, he was in a state of calm now. "Need to look for some more materials." He looked and found nothing.

ID#50328
Loot 3

Edited by Sinful

"What was his name again?" Sinful thought of the blue haired boy he's been hearing of, a man who was ruthless and had a heart of stone. This was the perfect chance to make his master plan work, it would create fear and mayhem, and then he'd rule on top as the shadow king. "Right, had something to do with Jet." He also knew this guy in the real world, he was one of his acquaintances that he was manipulating from start to finish. "Yeah, he's the boy who wanted to commit suicide, what better way than doing it here?" Sinful laughed with malice, trying to keep his sound level in check. "Back to material gathering." Sinful also had to look for some materials for his plushy business, after searching he found an object worth his interest.

ID#50338
Loot 18

+1 Material

Edited by Sinful

"There's nothing to lose now, they'll all die, DIE!" Sinful was losing his grip on his mind once more, he was angry as well. "Damnit, why couldn't you just KILL HIM! Damnit damnit damnit damnit!" The psychopath repeatedly kicked at a stump enraged at his client failing to be able to kill someone. "Then I'll just have to do it MYSELF!" He opened up his HUD and PM'ed a particular player and waited for the response. While waiting, he searched for some materials and came back with empty hands.

ID#50354
Loot 2

Edited by Sinful

Sinful checked his messages and saw the PM that just popped up. The message was "Agreed, and remember, I'll need the col first before I do anything like that." He smiled and put his mask back on. "Back to work! I wonder what today has in store for me!" Now that he concealed his true self, he could get back to work without having to worry about anything. Sinful was however, always a bit cautious, he needed to keep that good guy image so that he won't be suspected of leading a big time crime guild. "Woah, is that what I think it is? Nah, no materials for me."

ID#50364
Loot 5
(Accidental double roll)

Edited by Sinful

He looked above and saw the blue sky again, there was no change in it. "I wonder how this will all play out, either I die, and so does my guild, or everyone else dies, and I live! Hahaha! No matter, I can think of this trivial situation later, right now I'm looking for materials to amp up my playstyle." He laughed for a while, then got back to looking for materials, the lifeblood of the crafting system. Sinful would need some in the time being, eventually he'd get his tailor profession and start making plush toys to 'Look good' to everybody else. "Wonder how long I'm going to keep up this mask, it's killing me, it's... ACHING MY ENTIRE BODY!" Sinful stared up and adjusted his view back to the normal position, looking for materials finding nothing.

ID#50517
Loot 2

Edited by Sinful

"Like papers to the shredder, they are all chopping blocks before me! Every single one of them will perish under my rule, I am the one and true king of Aincrad!" Sinful was starting to get cocky, a usual side effect of being a psychopath, he only assumed his power stretched that far. In reality, there was no plot armor in here, once you're dead, you're gone and all your efforts are wasted. "Offer power to the weaklings, and see how they become greedy pigs." He's seen this all to much before, even among his closest of friends. "And perhaps everyone is a pig then, even I. That'll do, no need to think about how I'm the dominant one here." Looking back for materials, he found nothing.

ID#5052
Loot 13

Edited by Sinful

"Ah, what poor pitiful humans, trying to delve into the deep abyss of this game, plunging themselves into the bottomless reaches of hell, why can't they already know that death is inevitable? They are only prolonging it." Sinful was indeed a pessimistic optimist, although his words have a strong voice, his actions are even stronger. He's laid back, meaning he's rather passive, but that didn't mean he was missing follow through. "If I am to be the phantom king of such an organization, then how would I do it? Perhaps I'd meet in a safezone concealing my face, or, I'll send another person to talk for me. But that'd be risky, something I'd rather not do." Sinful continued to contemplate the possibilities he generated, each and every single one intriguing him more than the last. After his excitement died down, he looked in the sea of green grass and found a colored stone that piqued his interest.

ID#50530
Loot 16

+1 Material

Edited by Sinful

"Above, below, right, left, up, down." Sinful was repeating the directions to remember where to look when those words were shouted, after all he wouldn't want to end up dying before his master plan was unfinished. "Let's see here, if I did that I'd be hunted down, and if I did that I'd still be hunted down." He was trying to look at the situation in every single angle, trying his best to find the future that was most likely to happen. "If I play my cards right here, I could score some big game before this is over, perhaps I should invest in the search and detect skills, then I'd be able to find some good loot." His eyes were sit on materials now, and nothing could stop his greed. The greed fell flat as it lead him to a dead end, finding no materials within the vicinity.

ID#50534
Loot 8

Edited by Sinful

"What would happen if I killed a child and left a teddy bear at where they died?" Some sick thoughts were going on in his head, most of them were about murder and how he'd get away with it, others were about him, sinful as Sinful could ever be. "I don't think that would work, it just seems too obvious. Unless..." Another thought was traveling through his quick mind; each part of his brain working on something great that would lead up to the master plan he had in mind. "Alright then, sounds good, wonder how much I can get today." He didn't hesitate to start searching for materials again even though it was a long and tedious task. Sinful only came back to his original foraging spot with nothing in his hands.

ID#50537
Loot 5

Edited by Sinful

"Seeing isn't believing." Sinful had his actions on his minds, why was his mask ridiculously kind? If he hadn't given away most of the col he earned from the tavern, he'd be able to get a decent weapon by now. "Right, it's all part of the bigger picture, soon all the pieces will fall into place." He was right about that, what he had in mind could significantly turn the tides, if only he had more than twenty who'd help him. He couldn't change it, most people on SAO were too plain to be eligible for shady groups. Maybe someone else would do that, but until then, he'd wait patiently on his throne. "Is that what I think it is?" While drifting off in thought, he found a material.

ID#50538
Loot 17

+1 Material

Edited by Sinful

"A song for the sick? Or a cure?" The phrase sounded familiar, either that or he just made it up. His real answer would be a lot more insensitive than it should be, so here's the fake answer, "No, a massacre of the sick to prevent the spread of disease." Strategically this would be a waste, as he would send the sick into battle against the enemy to plague their people with the same disease. His tactics are often double-edged swords, but the rewards are very high making him a natural born risk taker. "Oh, what's this?" Sinful looked at what was under his feet, apparently it was just a piece of broken glass.

ID#50637
Loot 9

Edited by Sinful