(PP-F1) A Forked Silver Tongue <<Earning A Living>> Complete!

Recently it seemed like many people were heading out to become merchants, much more than the other available occupations. It was no wonder, as it seemed to her like the best way to make Col. She had been eyeing this NPC merchant's shop for quite a while, checking the quest info and then looking back at the shop every now and then. It sounded like a simple enough quest, but in a game called Sword Art Online, it felt like combat should and would be a part of every quest. This was a fighting game after all.

Edited by Hakai

Of course, for someone like Hakai, being a merchant was the best option. Her acting skills, silver tongue, and lack of conscience would make her great at the job. Still, she wasnt entirely sure that she wanted to start this quest at such a low level. She couldn't stop thinking about how this was a game about combat. Maybe she should go buy some equipment before she started this quest.

This was stupid. Why should she waste time trying to convince herself that there was more to a simple quest like this than there actually was. She stood up straight and started to walk towards the entrance to the shop, a determined expression on her face. It was just a simple quest to help her get stronger and get more money, nothing more, nothing less. If it was anything less she wouldnt be doing it.

Sierras giggled now as she strolled up from behind Hakai having been searching for her realizing she was busy doing a job. She wanted to serve as a distraction to her job though. "Hello customer searching for the worker in this establishment?" She smirked now laying down over the counter and grinning. "How are you hun?"

Hakai glanced over at Sierra who seemed to think that she worked in this shop, which wasn't the case. She was just trying to learn how to sell stuff to dumb people who would pay lots of money for it. "Well, I think the owner is over at that counter." She said pointing. Her wife being there gave her the courage to walk up to the counter though. "Hey, what does it take for someone to open up their own store?" She asked. The NPC looked at her. "Get me a material, then we can talk." He said. It looked Like Sierra and her wuld be doing more material gathering.

As she heard this explanation she began to blush and get off no longer as confident as when she mistakenly walked into the store and laid down, "Oh, I assumed that well you were doing the Earning a Living mission and expected that maybe you were on your way to getting your own place?" She now nibbled her lip and stood their rather awkwardly as she smiled over at Hakai. "Perhaps you can help me fine my own occupation after this," She giggled sheepishly now looking about.

Hakai smiled, leaning towards her wife and embracing her in a hug. "I'd love it if you could help me get mine started up. I'm hoping to be a merchant" She explained before releasing Sierra from the hug. She backed up and motioned towards the door. "According to this guy I need to go collect a material, even though i have five right here." She said smirking.

Sierra frowned an looked at him, "Hey you better start hooking my babe up with her own store. We are more than willing to own up to our ends so long as you take the materials." She angrily snapped at the owner all the while being hugged and rubbing her hands happily along the length of Hakai's arm. "If he is really this rude I will head out for more love."

Hakai huggled Sierra before heading out of the store. "Dont worry about it cutey." She said, checking her quest objectives. "Apparently its a part of the quest, just something for new players. I suppose that this is supposed to be one of the first quests a person takes when they start the game. I guess we're both a little behind in this game." She said, leading the way out of the city. "Might as well get more than one material while we're out there."

Sierra blushed nodding her head as she hopped over onto Hakai's back as if prepared to biggby back and giggle, "I say we should do this more often. I will play the leader and you the stead." She giggled now looking about for materials. "Hmmm where on earth could they be?"

ID: 50994
Lt: 5

Hakai frowned as Sierra hopped onto her back and suggested that she would play the leader and that Hakai would be the steed. "Sorry, but i'm the boss, and if anyone is going to be riding anyone, it'll be me riding you." She said smirking and worming her way out of Sierra's grip. She glanced around for materials but didnt see any.

ID# 51013 results:

Loot: 5

Edited by Hakai

Sierra whined and tried to hold on as she found herself suddenly back on the ground looking over at Hakai, "That is no fun, I think I deserve to have a piggy back once in a while hun." She sighed before looking over and strolling forward pass Hakai now picking up some material and laughing, "Ha, that is one for me an how many for you?" She stuck out her tongue playfully.

ID: 51100

Loot: 17

Well, if Sierra was going to tease her, and show off by getting a single material, Hakai was going to outdo her by showing off both her fighting skill, and getting tons of materials. She charged forwards, a wicked grin on her face as she approached a group of boars. She arms outstretched snd her claws came out and she swiped in front of her, running right through the group, seemingly doing nothing to them. A few moments later the boars burst into crystals though, and the loot screen in front of her showed that she had earned four materials. "I got four mats and killed four mobs. I win!" She said smirking.

ID# 51101 results:

Battle: 6 Hit!  Primal Burst: 1x1 AOE   4x1=4

Loot: 15

Hakai:

Boar: 0/4 +1 Mat

+4 Mats total

Edited by Hakai

Sierra stopped and looked back at Hakai a bit shocked by that and frowned looking away and turning her back a bit saddened by this as she was a bit competitive when it came to such silly games. She whined strolling back toward the shop as she saw her deposit all the supplies now. "I will beat you next time," she said softly and peeking back over her shoulder.

Hakai watched as Sierra started to walk back towards the shop. "Wait Sierra! We should do a bit more material hunting while we're out here!" She called out, glancing around for some more materials. The trip out of the safe zone wasnt the longest, but it would be a hassle going back and forth with tiny amounts of materials. Might as well load up on them while they could. 

Sierra looked back still feeling a bit upset from the remark that Hakai had made toward her realizing that it might have been childish to feel this way but she was still upset. As she looked over she looked back to see some materials that Hakai had glanced over sighing now as she wandered past her and picking it up, "Here is a little more."

ID: 51104

Loot: 15

Hakai accepted the material and placed it in their shared inventory. She looked around once more but didn't see any more materials. Even if they had only gotten one more material by staying, it was one more material that they wouldn't have to get later. She smiled at Sierra, giving her a little short snuggle. "It's okay Sierra. Lets head back now and then we can find me a shop. And then we can make all of the money!" She declared, walking back towards the shop where she had asked how to get her profession.

ID# 51105 results:

Loot: 10

Edited by Hakai

Sierra nodded rather solemnly as she turned about nibbling her lip as she had fully intended to be troublesome for the next short while as she was good at keeping grudges well longer than she should. She didn't say a single word, she merely nodded and strolled back to the shop in silence as she watched the ground continuing to let out heavy sighs.

It seemed as though Sierra was pouting because she'd lost. It was her own fault for making it a competition though. She walked into the shop and set a material in front of the NPC. He glanced up and started to speak, laying out how she needed to find a place to set up a shop, and how to appraise and sell items. She listened nodding, before exiting the shop to find a building where she could open her own.

Sierra looked back and sniffled a bit as she nodded toward her lover whom still hadn't decided to work things out for now, she instead decided that it was time for herself to go do a mission perhaps on her own now. She need to make a living as well and she hadn't searched for it yet so that would still be a factor. As Hakai wandered forward in search of a building Sierra broke off heading to a message board to locate where to accept the mission.