[PP-F3] Another engagement <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Hakai))

Sierra hummed happily sheathing her new swords as she walked along side Hakai now bumping her hips into her loves happily flaunting the gift as it swayed back and forth. "I'm so lucky to have someone who is as carrying and wise as you." She laughed as she looked about still searching for materials and the dark elf.

Hakai heard a rustling behind her and spun around to find what looked like a grey colored Elf trying to sneak up on her. She could only assume that this was a Dark Elf. She raised her claws, sending a slash into the mobs face, activating the bleed debuff on him. He thrust a dagger at herm but she dodged it easily, the creatures health bar dropping more than half, leaving it in the red, even though she hadn't actually touched him when it dropped.

Spoiler

ID# 50890 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 5

Loot: 18

Mob:

ID# 50891 results:

MOB: 1

<<Dark Elf>> HP: 4 (-3) (-8 (Bleed))  Damage per Attack: 9 <<Bleed>>

Hakai: HP: 16/16 EN: 4/4

Sierra: 20/20 EN: 5/5

Edited by Hakai

Sierra mewed and now nuzzled into the girl till she heard the dark elf sneaking up on them she winced and hissed as the elf thrusted at them. She pulled out her own sword now and tried to stab forward and collapsing as she now realized she fell. "Darn it stupid witch." She grumbled now feeling bad that she wasn't enjoying it.

Spoiler

Battle: 4

Craft: 8

Mob: 9

ID: 50896

<<Dark Elf>> HP: 4 (-3) (-8 (Bleed))  Damage per Attack: 9 <<Bleed>>

(OOC: I had the mob set up to attack us in between each of our turns, so me, Elf, you, Elf. Which I realize now makes it harder for us, but its a bit too late to change that. Plus the elf Is about to die of bleed)

Hakai watched as Sierra missed the enemy. It truly didn't matter though. That was just how the bleed debuff operated. Almost as soon as Sierra's attack failed, the monster collapsed from the bleed. In fact, it happened so close together that one might even have mistaken Sierra as having nicked the mob and killed it herself. "That was a good fight, dontcha think Sierra? Now all we have to do is take this material to that weirdo blacksmith guy and we can get our quest rewards."

Spoiler

ID# 50908 results:

MOB: 3

<<Dark Elf>> HP: -4 (-8 (Bleed))  Damage per Attack: 9 <<Bleed>> DEAD

Edited by Hakai

As she watched she nodded rather amazed that the dark elf had fallen she looked back to her blade realizing that it was pointless to check whether or not she had nicked it as no blood appeared. She began to wonder before hearing Hakai now speak up telling her that they needed to fully complete the quest now by returning. "Right the," she once again placed the blade into it's scabbard and walked forward back out from the forest her arm slowly slipping around Hakai's waist. "Thanks so much for this blade honey," planting a kiss upon her cheek.

Hakai tossed the material up and down in her hand as they re-entered the city, her leading Sierra straight for the blacksmiths. She entered the shop, motioning for Sierra to stay behind before handing the material to the man. A few minutes later she emerged, carrying a black leather coat with a single slot of evasion on it. She handed it to Sierra. "Another present from me." She said with a smile.

Leather Coat: +1 Evasion

Sierra followed Hakai till she approached a shop now being situated to stick outside of the shop, as they arrived she began to rock back and forth on her feet wondering what Hakai could have been planning. As she came bout she then felt a new coat equipped to her giving a bonus to her evasion. She smiled and laughed happily as she fashioned her latest wardrobe upgrade. "I-I can't believe you are doing all of this for me." She smiled now hugging tightly upon her wife.

Sierra&Hakai

Col: 400

2 SP to both

Edited by Sierra