[SP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> Like Splitting Wood... [Complete]

ID# 67111: BD: (6+2) 8 HIT!!!
1 Base + 3 unarmed (gauntlests) + 3 DMG (Potion) = 7 Damage
The Boulder: 3/50

"My strength is returning," the man stated, flexing his rolling muscles. A Hawaiian shirt hung tight around his torso, buttons torn clean off to expose his midriff. Pants became shorts and two red geta disappeared under the man's hulking frame.

"P-Pappy?" Lycan stammered.

"I'm no pappy, and I'm not your grandfather, boyo," he replied in deep, thundering tones.

"It is you... I don't understand..."

"The stone. If you break the seal, my strength will return! Together we can finish the demon trapped within!" Pappy pointed toward the stone, barely held together. An aura of power bled from its cracks.

Lycan faced it, and took a moment to look at his own two fists.

'I did this?' he asked inwardly. 'In the real world, my hands would be broken and bloody...'

The teen looked up from his fists and clenched them tight.

'I can split a boulder with my hands...' Lycan hung on the thought.

"I can split a boulder with my hands..." he repeated aloud.

"Go on! Finish it!" Pappy shouted.

The teen needed no encouragement, his mind was set. He leapt forward and wrenched his fist back. Knuckles bit into stone and the mountain cried as stone split. The fissure atop its peak became a canyon.

ID# 67112: BD: (9+2) 11
1 Base + 3 Unarmed (Gauntlets) + 3 DMG (Potion) + 1 Crit Bonus
The Boulder: 0/50
Good Riddens...

Fragments of stone fell from its mass. The power surged from its apex once more. The fissure halted just inches shy of a full split. Lycan felt his blood pump, his hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, and power well in his core.

"One more time!" a younger voice roared amidst the tremble of the mountain.

Mouth open, roaring to the sky, Lycan cocked his fist and dove it into the same spot he'd struck a half dozen times.

CRACK!

The earth cried out in agony. The stone sundered in half, each piece toppling to the side. The weight of the granite bore down upon the eastern architecture and reduced the two buildings to rubble. A pouring surge of energy swept forth from the crevice and lifted into the air like a column of fire.

Then, victory turned to ash and the chill of horror spilled down Lycan's spine.

The fire turned black and shut out the sky.

"Heh heh heh heh.... Well done..." growled a sinister voice from behind.

Lycan turned and found himself face to face with a demon far more terrifying than the one within.

"Looks like you helped me afterall, boyo..."

ID# 67113: BD: (6+2) HIT // MD: (5-3) MISS
1 Base + 3 Unarmed (Gauntlets) + 3 DMG (Potion)= 7 Damage
The Demon, Ente: 8/12 HP // 10 DMG // 3 MIT

"Oh s***!" Lycan swore as the black, horned monstrosity dropped its fist where Lycan once stood.

The boy deftly leapt free from damage and rolled to a kneel. His attention fell on the deep divit where he was moments ago. A large fist, half the size of the stone separated the boy from the glint of Harbinger's steel. His eyes drifted from the weapon to the two fists which sundered a pillar of granite and then settled on the massive demon before him.

"Was this all just a ploy?!" Lycan shouted at the beast, rising to his feet. "That story about breaking a mountain?!"

The demon cocked its glowing red eyes to the mortal below.

"Quite true," it replied, pulling its fist from the earth. "Except the part I missed where I my final blow was enough to kill my foe. He bled out moments after sealing me beneath that stone."

A gnarled toothy grin spread from side to side of its scaled face.

"Just not all of me..." it growled.

Another black fist surged forth for Lycan. The teen ducked and lunged inward, Twin Wolves tucked close to his core.

"You lied to me," Lycan growled. "All that effort..."

The boy stepped in beneath the monster's leg and shot a blow that connected soundly. The wet and dull thud of flesh succumbing to blunt steel resounded with the guttural howl of the hellbeast.

"ALL THAT EFFORT FOR NOTHING!"

ID# 67114: BD: (8+2) 10 HIT!!! // MD: (5-3) 2 MISS!!!
The Demon, Ente: 4/12 HP // 10 DMG // 3 MIT
Lycan: 20/20 HP // 7 DMG // 9 MIT

The teen rooted his stance as the monster reeled in pain. It's clawed grasp frantically clutched for the boy. Lycan weaved his torso free from demonic hands and dealt another sound blow against the beast's hand.

"Impersonate an old man..." Lycan growled as he sprinted free from the demon's proximity. Another wild swipe nearly missed the youth.

"Beat me within an inch of my life..." Lycan continued, pivoting on his heels. Another fist sped his way. The attacks, while just as swift as Pappy's cane, felt slower to the teen. In the blink of an eye, Lycan saw seconds of opportunity. Reflexes heightened, heart racing, and the grip of fear clutched at his throat, Lycan never felt more...

Calm....

"You take my sword," the youth barked. Trying to gain perch on the demon's blindside.

"You raise it against me...!" Lycan skid to a halt, tearing up soil and grass in his wake. Both fists of the Twin Wolves perched at his hips, coiled for attack.

ID# 67115: BD: (8+2) HIT!!! // MD: (4-3) 1 MISS!!!
The Demon, Ente: 0/12 HP // 10 DMG // 3 MIT
Lycan: 20/20 HP // 7 DMG // 9 MIT

"And you use my good will against me?!"

Lycan loosed a harrowing roar and sprang forth. Both fists left their perch one after another. The fist of the Lunar Wolf buried in the beast's gut, pushing its force through in a satisfying crunch of bone and cartilage. Behind it hissed the fist of the Sun Wolf, connecting ferociously with the demon's jaw. The crack of skull against metal sounded like lighting in the darkness. The beast reeled to its back and slammed into the third building, reducing it to rubble.

Lycan landed on his feet beside Harbinger, hand planted against the earth as he looked upon his foe.

"I said I hoped you would die..." Lycan growled, looking to Harbinger then to his empty hands.

"So be it."

The demon's gurgled laughter filled the black sky.

"And I said..." it managed through broken jaw, "I'd be the one to help you... If you had what it takes..."

Two piercing red eyes stared defiant at the teen who clenched his teeth.

"Back to hell with you..."

Lycan charged forth. The demon raised a shattered hand to defend itself. Lycan's fist connected, weight and might behind the blow. His hand pierced through digital flesh, emerged through demonic grasp, and plunged deep into the black beast's chest.

"It's over," Lycan hissed.

The demonic entity struggled to keep its head lifted, waned, and fell limp to the rubble it lay upon. With a pulse and a surge, its body exploded into light. Fragments of data sprayed to the sky and banished the darkness. Through its glittering rain, light poured past the demonic taint and cast its grace upon the boy who stood triumphant.

"It's over..." Lycan repeated, fists clenched.

<<Congratulations!>>

A pop up appeared before him.

'What's this?'

The teen tapped the green button beneath it and a new window appeared.

<<You unlocked Extra Skill: Martial Arts>>

'You won't be disappointed...' echoed the words of Axios in the teen's mind.

A laugh escaped the teen's lips. Then, a victorious smile emerged from his serious demeanor.

"I'm going to kick your a**," Lycan mumble to no one before the fight left his body and the teen flopped to his back.

Smile upon his lips, warm sunlight around his body, and shimmering sky, thick with the ash of his efforts, Lycan closed his eyes.