[OP - Floor 1] Am I in danger? [Completed]

"Good idea. The blue haired person might need some help, just for the safe side." Husky agreed with Hunie, as she suggested Macradon go and help the man. Husky watched as the fully armored person walked off further in the alleyway, carrying the little unconscious girl. He didn't even notice that she had fell from the roof, probably for the best. Before Husky continued on, a small notification popped up in front of him, caught his attention

A friend request was sent by: Hunie

Would you accept the request?

<<YES>>                 <<NO>>

Husky raised his fingers and tapped on the <<YES>> button. With that, Hunie was added to his friend list. "All right then..." He mumbled, turned around and continued to head down Main Street with Hunie. Arrived at the center of town, he sat down on the bench and sighed. It's already noon and he still haven't done anything productive, beside Hunie's little encounter. Looking back at his blonde friend, he spoke. "Well... It's been nice getting to know you a bit better. We already got the friend contact, so if you need anything, just give me a message, I'll be there whenever I can." Husky smiled, looking at Hunie. He sprang up from the bench, stretched his limbs and walked off in a different direction. "I will return to doing me own things now. Feel free to tag along if you like."