[OP - Floor 1] Am I in danger? [Completed]

The blond stretched on the bed in the rented motel. She crept into the bathroom and fixed her hair and batted her eyelids at the reflection. Another day of exploration awaited. It had been a decent while since she had logged in and found out that she was stuck here. Sophie hadn't even hadn't even started playing the game yet. All she wanted to do was walk. Walk here, walk there, walk every where. No one would stare at her piteously anymore, because she wasn't being strolled around by her grumpy maid anymore. Back in real life, Sophie didn't even care for all the thinly veiled glances of sympathy she had to endure, because going out itself was so rare. She would have to plead with her parents to let her maid take her out while she ran errands. When Raun was on a break from school, he'd take her out sometimes... But she had felt like a dog being taken for a walk... Such dependancy. But not anymore, now she was free. 

So she spent majority of her time, walking the length of the Town of Beginnings, getting into alleyways and shops, making small talk with the NPCs and occasionally other characters. She didn't want to spend time reading the player guide, she wanted to experience the game as she would experience life. Life didn't come with a guide... One late evening, while she was walking back to her motel, she had found a man leaning on a lampost, eyeing her with a very strange expression. It was one of greed, of hunger... It had made her horribly uncomfortable and she'd made a run for it. As the days passed, this happened a few times, till Sophie made a rule to always walk during later evenings with a crowd. 

Today however, in the middle of the day, she had managed to find herself in am almost deserted alley. And not one, but two men leaned agains the wall in the shadows at the very end. "You're Sophie, right?" Hunie froze. How did they know her real name? This was someone from her town? The voice sounded gruff and mostly dangerous. "Oh, we're so glad to finally meet you..." He said, sinisterly. 

It was the middle of the day... This was crazy. Her heart pounded and her eyes widened, without looking back she dashed for it, back into the main part of town, in fact she ran straight to the over crowded plaza. While she sprinted, Sophie kept glancing back to check if anyone was following her. During one such glance, she failed to notice the person right in front of her and dashed right into them. She tripped and held onto the player to keep balance, panting she gathered her wits and apologised "I'm so sorry!

Edited by Hunie

"Now where should I started. I could find an NPC Blacksmith and start my quest there I suppose, but does being a Blacksmith really worth that much? There's a lot of Monopolies dominating the markets nowadays, according to the economy reports by the Info-breaker..." Wandering around the town of Beginning, Husky darts his eyes around the Market street, looking for a suitable place to start his <<Earning a Living>> quest. He could have sworn that he has been around here for hours now, and still haven't come to a decision on which job he should take. "Ah, to hell with it... I'm becoming a..." The man let out a sigh, made up his mind about what he should learn for his profession. However, he didn't get to finish his sentence, when he saw a blonde hair girl running toward his direction. He was too late to moved aside for her, she crashed into him. Husky managed to keep balance by quickly move his foot back to prevent falling onto his back, as well as his hand pushed on her shoulder to kept her from tumbling forward. 

"Are you all right? You seemed like you saw a ghost." Husky ask, concerned about the little girl. Her face was reddish from the adrenaline rush, telling him she was probably scared by something. Her breathing was fast and hard, as well as her hand slightly trembling. "Just keep calm and breath. Everything is going to be all right." Husky tried to sooth the girl, calming her down.

"Now, remember, you're the oldest one here so you have to look out for the rest of the orphans, okay?  Be mindful of what the Sisters tell you - they are the ones looking out for you."  Icarus' finger pointedly poked the boy standing before him in the chest to emphasize his point.  The tall, blue haired man currently resided on one knee in order to speak face to face with the half pint child, preferring to look upon him with that emerald green gaze from a level of mutual respect.  His voice was low but not menacing; his words came out with the fluidity of a slow moving river as he playfully lectured the boy.  "Just because I'm not hanging around here as much any more doesn't mean you get to act out.  We all have our part to play in this world and at the moment, your job happens to be watching over the others.  Understand?"

The boy nodded softly.  Immediately, a light smile broke on Icarus' features and he moved to re-assume his full standing height before his large hand ruffled the boy's already messy brown hair.  "Good," he said cheerfully.  "Run along and play before the Sisters call you back for lunch.  It'll be ready sooner than you think."

Now that his chat with one of the orphans had concluded, it was time for Icarus to be on his way.  He no longer served as the guardian for the kids but still felt this sense of responsibility toward them that kept bringing him back to the First Floor to check on them.  How could he say no to a request from one of the Sisters when they had done what they could to feed and clothe him when Kayaba had first sealed him, and the rest of Aincrad, away from the real world?  Icarus waved to the kids standing outside of the Church as he backpedaled away and made his way onto the main street heading away.

He was no more than a minute's walk away from the Church when he witnessed a blonde girl frantically running into the plaza from some unseen assailant.  Icarus looked over the crowded area as quickly as he could but did not see anything trailing her - he only managed to watch as a spectator as she ran headlong directly into a brown haired man only a few feet from him.  Casually, he approached the two while still idly watching the surrounding area for any followers in pursuit.  "What's going on here?  Is everything okay?"

Ranmura walked across the streets wondering if there was anything interesting going one, she got exactly what she was looking for. "Do you want to hear a joke for this occasion?" The silver haired girl was right in front of Husky and Hunie, ready to drop her joke bombs. "Knock knock? Who's there? Boo? Boo who? Dont cry! Nya ha ha! This is the fist time I laughed at someome else's joke! Hi, I'm Ranmura, who are you two? Are you in looooove?" This girl just made the scene a whole lot more interesting, and awkward of course.

Edited by Ranmura
Forgot punchline

Macradon stretched his body. He was just about to close his shop and head for a grocery shop. He would sigh and begin to walk to the main plaza of the town of Beginnings. Clad in his red and white armor, Macradon was displaying the colors of his guild with a proud stance as he walked. Fully donning his armor in town was not an event that was seen in this town, he had done it once or twice, but mostly when he was patrolling the streets because he had the free time to do so. With a few swift glance he would notice a few people that would stand out from the big crowds of the town. With little hesitation he would approach the small group that seemed to have a small chat. Even though Macradon was way above their level, he would try to act at their level, mostly looking up at them, that being said he also physically had to look up at one of the people present.

That one person he had met once, a person that was quite as rude when he met him, a man interrupting his small rant at a girl. But that was in the past so Macradon wouldn't hold any grudges against anyone who didn't deserve to be his target, though that prestige wasn't something to crave. Macradon would walk towards the group, his armor clang with each step and his maille shirt would also do a bit of noise with each step, but the sounds of his armor would be canceled by the voice of the crowds around the plaza. The reason for him to approach would soon be a thing other than curiosity. It seemed like someone was scared, with emphasis on was. She did seem to slowly take it lightly being here among the hoard of citizen of the first floor.

This turn of event for Macradon would pique his interest. Soon another person entered the small party before Macradon could approach, a girl trying to lighten up the mood. At least Macradon though that when she dropped a joke, not the best of jokes but a joke. Macradon would smile, even though it was shielded by his helmet, and greet the others. "Greetings, anything going on that might concern anyone?" he would ask with a casual tone. It was quite weird being fully donned in armor when he was only on a grocery run, but it seemed like it might come to use now. With great patience, Macradon would await the answer of what was going on. If it would concern Macradon a bit, that might be a reason for him sticking around. If it wasn't something that would touch Macradon the least he could continue his shopping spree.

"Uh, I'm quite all right, Thank you. And sorry again." Hunie said. Holding her own hands in front of her to stop them from shaking and added a nervous chuckle. Sophie didn't know if she should tell anyone about the men in the alley. She had just about gained the normal status, she didn't want people to start thinking she was insane. She was still debating divulging the details of what just happened when a blue haired, yes blue haired man walked towards them. For a moment she was awestruck and her gaze was fixated on his hair. Upon realizing it was impolite to stare, she quickly stared at the ground. Apart from his hair, her sight flitted to his armor and weapon, they were of much better quality than what she possessed. This was rare too, all through her life, Sophie had always had the best things and never did she have to work for them, but she knew games worked differently, in a sense this was good, there was a kind of equality at SAO

"What's going on here?  Is everything okay?" The blue-haired man said. "As I was just telling thi-" Before she had the chance to finish a younger girl popped in with a joke. Do I look like I want to hear a joke right now? Hunie thought the herself as she looked around. The girl introduced herself as Ranmura and then went onto say something silly about love. It was sweet of this girl to try and diffuse the tension. Now prompted to introduce herself after Ranmura's funny introduction, Sophie began once again, only to be interrupted by a clanking sound. Someone garbed in heavy armor was making their way towards them. 

At first Hunie briefly panicked. That's two armored men, was she in trouble for creating this commotion. She looked around, she had definitely gathered a lot of attention. She was only used to being stared at because she was in a wheel chair. Occasionally she would do risky things to get the attention of her family, but that was deliberate, this was new. "Greetings, anything going on that might concern anyone?" the red armored man said. Well at least there were a decent number of people concerned about her. This made her feel safer for sure, even though they were strangers. 

"Umm... I'm sorry for the commotion, I'm Hunie. I encountered an unfriendly bunch in an alley back there."  She pointed to the direction she had come running from.  "I was a little... shocked." She chose her words carefully not wanting to reveal the fear that had taken her over. "I thought they'd follow me so I ran for it." 

She addressed the men with the better gear now, she hoped if push came to shove they'd be able to help her. "They knew my real name, so I'm worried its personal, I just hope I'm not in any danger." She had finally divulged the one piece of information that had creeped her out the most. She smiled apologetically at everyone around her. Playing damsel in distress was really not what she had in mind, but the incident had creeped her out good and proper.

Edited by Hunie

Hydra wandered the streets of the town of beginnings aimlessly, the spearman yawned loudly and blinked a few times.."Wait, where is everyone?" He thought to himself. The player glanced down a side street that connected to a plaza, a group of players seemed to be gathering around something or someone, but he couldn't quite make out what was going on. "Is there ever a normal day here?" The spearman sighed, and approached to see if it was anything interesting. As he moved forward he saw a shadow move in the corner of his eye, "huh..." Lifting his eyebrow the player walked towards an alleyway where he thought he saw the erratic movement completely forgetting the commotion in the town.

Looking down the alleyway, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary "Guess I was daydreaming again..." The player spun back but noticed a girl in the plaza pointing in his general direction. A large numbers of players also seemed to be looking that way, some of which he had seen before. "Um"... He stood awkwardly unsure of how he should react.

"Huh ... real name she says" he thought in his mind as he would analyze what was going on. Though this didn't seem like anything special or something that would injure Macradon or anything close to him, so it was either staying here to get more info out so he knew what to do. Macradon was unsure of what to do now. He was sure that she would need help to recover from the sudden shock, but the amount of people that were already present was already a good sign of her being at the right place for now. "This seems very dangerous, having people knowing you from the outside that has hostile intentions, at least that's what this situation sounds like" he would begin to say. He would begin to walk back and forth, slowly analyzing the info he had just received.

Not much pointed at Macradon, which was nice, but it pointed at a civilian. Even though Macradon had no relation with any of the present people, it was still his job as a frontliner to make sure that those people he saved were safe and sound. "Well, whatever this situation will lead to, it seems like you have enough support to keep you safe. These two gentlemen and the miss would be more than enough to take care of you" he would say and open his menu to check the clock. He would sigh in relief, he wasn't in a hurry so he would be able to help as well. There were still a few hours before the market place would close for today, so he had all the time he needed. 

"With that said, I'll also be at your service, at least right now" he would say with a positive and happy tone, though lightly dampened by the helmet he was wearing. It would take a bit time before he would remember that he was actually wearing a helmet. The slit where the visor was placed was well enough for Macradon to look out of, but many people wouldn't be able to spot anything else than his red eyes shining through the slit, like two gems shining in the dark. He would sigh lightly and exhale heavily as he went into his menu, inventory, and store away his helmet, making it pixelate and disappear from his head and appearing in his inventory. His red eyes and white hair, matching his outfit would then be revealed.

Husky let his hand go from the girl. He could see that she's shaking a lot. Just as Husky was about to asked her if anything was wrong, he was distracted by a blue haired person approaching the two. "Blue haired, like Calrex, but not as well equipped as him." The warrior silently thought, looking at the man.  When he asked what's with all the commotion, Husky replied. 

"It's nothing, she's just a little..." Wasn't able to finish his sentence, did he get interrupted again, this time by a much shorter girl, and a terrible joke. Immediately a frown grew on his face, as he stare the girl down with an annoyed expression. Tried his best to ignored the little annoying girl, he turned his attention to yet another person, this time fully armored from top to bottom entered the newly formed little group. 

After hearing the girl explained what caused her to panicked and ran, Husky was caught off guard for a moment. "That could be a serious threat. Not like anyone could do anything to you now in real life, but did you see their faces or know their names. Stalkers are a serious threat ." Husky asked the girl, trying his best with his law school experience to help her. 

It was uncommon for such a commotion to occur on the First Floor, which explained why so many people had gathered in such a short amount of time.  The outcry of support for the girl, who named herself as Hunie, was something to marvel at.  Icarus turned as a man clad completely in white armor approached in his periphery.  While the armor was familiar to him, it wasn't until the man removed his helmet that he recognized him; he never forgot a face.  Come to badger another young girl, hm?  He mused inwardly.

Icarus offered a light smile to Hunie as she was helped up and smothered with questions, as well as bad jokes.  Rather than add to the confusion and risk having his words interrupted, he slipped away from the group and headed in the direction of the alleyway the blonde girl had indicated earlier.  His armored feet pounded against the cobblestone with a sense of authority as he moved through the bustling crowd, making his way quickly to the mouth of the obscured alley.  Clouded green eyes searched high and low into the depths of the space between two buildings, seeking out any of the assailants that might have remained after their little exploitation of scare tactics.

Nothing.  Icarus found nothing that might have suggested that someone was there moments earlier.  A perplexed look crooked the corner of his mouth as he mulled over the absence of information.  If there were indeed some perpetrators, they couldn't have gone far.  Hmmm.  Where did you run off to?

Edited by Icarus

Hunie had noticed a person getting a little alarmed upon being pointed at. She quickly shook her head and smiled at him. He looked familiar, but she couldn't make out, he was a little far and her vision was a little blurry and out of focus thanks to the adrenaline. She angled her finger more specifically towards the alley this time. Upon revealing the most irksome detail, Hunie didn't quite get the reaction she had hoped for. The blonde witnessed the reactions she had feared. Everyone was worried, this was not a good sign. She was glad for the help the young man she'd tumbled over had offered, he naturally didn't have a good feeling about this. The one in the red and white armor laid out the possibilities in front of her and she nodded earnestly, to let him know he understood what she was explaining perfectly. While the blue haired man had decided to follow her general direction towards that alley. 

"No, don't go there alone." She called out after him. Wondering if she may become the reason that someone else gets into trouble. The armored fellows looked like the could handle themselves, but Hunie didn't know what she had set them up against. "Let go with him at least." She beseeched to the guy she'd tripped over and the one in the fancy garments. Although the girl had tried offering some comic relief, she definitely did not want to get a poor innocent girl into this mess. "If it doesn't go well and you feel like we are out numbered or something, just leave me with them... It very clearly is me that they are after. And I think I might know what this is about..." She said with a slight quiver in her voice. She pulled her blonde hair out of her eyes and slowly started following the blue-haired man towards the alley, sincerely wishing, that either it was just a low level guy, maybe two that they could take on with ease, or that the stupid men had fled. She really didn't want an unequal confrontation, especially with strangers aiding her cause.

"Oh by the way, I never caught your names..." She added politely, if they were going to help her, at least they shouldn't remain strangers.  "And once again, I'm so sorry for having ruined a perfectly normal day.

Edited by Hunie

Macradon would sigh deeply as they all would begin to follow the bluenette into the alleyway, the righteous hero he was. It seemed like everyone was going, at least those three. Macradon was curious if any of this could entangle itself into the guild, and if so it was Macradon's duty as Lieutenant of the Blades to take care of this mess. He would follow through, but not letting anyone behind as it would not feel great to be left behind by a big group. "If you want to go, I can follow along" he would say, looking back to see if anyone was eavesdropping or not. His search and detect wasn't great enough for him to really find anyone if they were hiding and eavesdropping, but it was at least an attempt. 

He would look at the lot standing by him, the girl who attracted all these people, the fair young man who seemed to be the first to be met by her and the young girl trying to lighten up the mood. Macradon wasn't really sure if this was the right team to venture with, but as this was troubled on the 1st floor, Macradon was sure that these problems wouldn't do anything to Macradon, his high level and experience on the frontlines would outmatch any local thug below his floor standard. He would sigh and look around once again "I can, if you wish, be your bodyguard for today, unless the man over there would take in the offer instead, or if the third person, the one who just went down the alley, would take up the offer instead" he would say and gesture lightly with a nod towards the man and then a slight hand movement towards the alley.

It was true that Macradon had been pondering out loud so much, without even knowing any of their names. He was unsure if he should reveal his name now and here, was it too dangerous? Anyone after him? He would shrug off the thought of anyone trying to lure him out of the safe zones, Macradon would just obliterate anyone that tried to attack him. No one were here to take his name and belittle it, so he would be able to speak up, even though the big mass of people walking around here were loud, Macradon's stern and proud voice would shine through the hoard of voices "I am Macradon, Lieutenant of the Blades, Council member of the Knights of Blood Oath" he would say and point towards the emblem on his bracers portraying a red cross.

While most of the people around him are discussing on what to do to protect Hunie from the strangers that she had mentioned, Husky stayed behind the group and studied the facial expression of each individual. He could see the blue haired kid seemed somewhat confident with a little cockiness added to his personality, wandering off into an alley where Hunie came from. The man in fully armored he couldn't reed much, since it's hard to tell something with just his voice, but through the muffled voice coming from the man, he seemed to be proud of his title, so there's a little pride in him. Hunie seemed very bothered and worried. He could only assumed that she's scared of the stalkers that knows her, or she's afraid that she had bothered people with her own troubles. Nonetheless, he could only assumed so. 

When the group suggested that they should traced the strangers that know Hunie by her real name down, that was where Husky jumped in to intervene them. "Now now... Let's all be rational here. We didn't know who they are, and we have no lead or solid evidence of whether they really are stalkers or not. Everyone can lie, and I doubts that these people are bad liars. If we wanted to accuse them of something, we need more solid evidence than just the words of a victim." Husky explained to the three. But before he could say anything further, Hunie shared a piece of her own mind. "If it doesn't go well, and you feel like we are outnumbered or something, just leave me with them... It very clearly is me that they are after. And I think I might know why..." Hunie said. 

"No cant do. If we gave the kidnappers what they wanted, is it any different than we just give away the whole bag of money to a robber? Beside, evil only triumph if the goods stands and do nothing. I wouldn't let they take you that easily. As long as we're in the safe zone, they can't kill us." Husky exclaimed, placed his hand on Hunie's shoulder to comfort her. "By the way. I'm Husky... Just a normal player." Husky gave his awkward and cringe-worthy introduction, tried to keep the smile on his face.

Hydra sighed in relief as she pointed her finger away from him, he was in fear he had done something wrong. Deciding to approach the players, the spearman overheard a bit of the conversation something about an alleyway, and stalkers. "Hmm I wonder if that shadow had anything to do with what I saw" he pondered to himself. The spearman paused for a moment deciding if he should share the information. He looked at the girl who he thought had been pointing at him and realized she was the one who had been running up the hill in the grasslands on floor 1.

The foul memories surged back, things he would rather forget. The spearman had grabbed her by the wrist to try and get her out of there on that day, but since then the two had never really talked. "I should probably apologize for that... but not right now". He recognized the symbol of the blood oath guild and decided it was best if he did not get involved, "she's in safe hands at least, as for the shadow that probably was just another one of my dreams". He spun around and began to walk away from the Plaza, back onto the side street.

Paranoia was not uncommon anymore. Especially for Sophie. It had been about a few weeks at best and she'd already personally witnessed three deaths. The blonde didn't really intend on being another victim to add to the list. Out of everyone, she could sympathise the most with the guy she had tripped over. She felt the worst about dragging him into her mess.  He had been an unwilling victim, the others had volunteered, no doubt thanks to their decoration, but he could potentially have a lot to lose. Despite all this he stood his ground. Hunie was surprised at his willingness to help. Though it hopefully wouldn't come to any duals or battles, she was happy that even a lower level player like herself, was going to stand by her side. Already, she had people who were not going to treat her just like another statistic in the game, but like a real person. After the heart-wrenching deaths she'd witnessed just outside the Town of Beginnings, such generosity from other players, was a welcome change. 

"I am Macradon, Lieutenant of the Blades, Council member of the Knights of Blood Oath" She nodded at the Knight and thanked him for his offer to be her body guard. She decided it was good to have him on her side, he looked like a formidable ally.  Along with the formalities, she added "That is an impressive title..." she genuinely appreciated his help, but she wasn't all glassy eyed over his rank, she wasn't really impressed very easily thanks to her gaming experience in the past. The blonde let him know that she could definitely use his help for the day, if he had the time to spare. "But I'd rather have you as a friend, bodyguard is a very cold title and demeans the one you currently possess." She eyed his armor and the symbol it bore with pride. It couldn't hurt to get a little more information about this guild. "Could you tell me a little more about Knights of Blood Oath, what does one have to do to join?" She asked. 

The blue haired guy had vanished somewhere deeper in the alley. The one she had fallen over in her haste, had introduced himself as Husky, the normal guy.  A peal of laughter escaped her lips at that. On a more serious note, she said to him. "You're not just normal, you are very brave for helping me out, despite the potential risk it could pose. I mean, they can't kill us here, but if they are seriously after me, they might harm my allies by tracking them down..." She added, letting him know the dangerous possibilities of what could happen. She wondered if she should tell them more about what this could be... She had some theories in mind, but was it safe? This could all be one large ploy... 

Ranmura smiled widely at the sight of this damsel in distress. She sat on top of a building watching their every move. "She's too damn polite, and everyone else is too selfless for their own good! At least there will be some BLOOD! Nya ha ha!" After her laughing was done, she began to slide off the building, "H-Huh?" In a quick moment she fell down and screamed, making a loud "Owww!" But she was still smiling despite the injury. "It hurts it hurts it hurts! But it's so pretty pretty pretty! My own BLOOD! Or I should say my own wounds! Maybe a joke will make me feel better. What do you call a seagull that lives in the bay? A bagel! Nya ha ha! Owww! The pain... So beautiful..." Ranmura then fell asleep and wondered where she'd be when she woke up. Of course, that smile was still on her face.

Edited by Ranmura

Macradon chuckled lightly as she would call his title impressive, it wasn't really that impressive from where he was standing, but it might sound impressive for the unknowing. Macradon got the title as fast as he joined the strike team, but it wasn't at random, it was because he was the strongest that was elected to be the lieutenant. "Thanks" he would say with a smile at the girl as she complimented his title. He also noticed the other man talking about something about being outnumbered. "Outnumbered you say ... well you're in luck if that would ever happen. Grand master of the Two handed Sword here as well" he would say with a giggle. His two handed sword would allow him to use high skilled and powerful AOE sword arts that would take out great numbers of mobs in quick succession. He was slowly becoming one of the true legends at the frontlines, but of course there were the unique skill wielders, taking the real fame.

Macradon was asked about the guild what they were. "There's a lot to explain, but I'm quite sure that it would bore you" he would say with a smile and wink at the girl, but he would begin to explain "Knights of the Blood Oath, the name is that for a reason. As knights, we need to protect, show guidance, honor, strength and as a shield for the weak. Blood, all bound by it, all part of the big game of death that is SAO, the blood that ties all bonds together. Oath, the sworn duty we have as ourself as a person, as a citizen of the floating castle" he would say with a stern and proud voice, hopefully showing his guild honor with his short speech. "I hope It wasn't too boring" he said with a slight snicker and would carry on.

"To join the guild, all you have to do is ask. As a big guild, we're like a brotherhood of friends, comrades and alike, so everyone seems to be able to join, there are no real requirements as of what I know of yet" he would say. He was hand picked to join the guild by the Vice Commander of the guild, being one he had gone on different adventures with as well as her being his commander in the field when the main commander wasn't present. Then, the voice of the little girl came again, this time with a yet worse joke than before. Macradon was about to take mental damage by those, but it seemed like the damage he would've taken would be given to the girl as she would somehow slip down from the rood and hurt herself. "Don't play on the roofs" he would say in a more casual tone now.

"Me? Brave? Heh... I'm flattered." Husky smiled. Hunie words suddenly reminded him of the event that happened in his last, when he dove into a building bursting in flame to rescue a little girl, result in his scar on his right eye. Husky was surprise that she could put her trust on him that quick, despite seeing his face like so. Most people would tried to avoid him like devil, not Hunie however. "Thanks for the compliment. You did a fine job keeping it together as well." Humbly accosted the compliment, he slightly nodded his head. 

"Knight of Blood... That's one of the top leading guild according to the info-breaker." Husky thought to himself, listening to Macradon explaining what his guild is all about. The explainations of the guild would've killed Husky right there, but alas the young man keep his sanity together through the speech. The boring and monotonous speech praising one guild and propaganda of a guild to persuade a player to join their guild is something he seen or overheard all to much. New players were officially these guys' target, but it has been dropping recently.

"Well, I suppose we can head on back to the Main Street now, since we have no leads of whoever they are or what are their motives, or evidence of who they are." Husky suggested, pointed back to the market street. Sitting duck in an alleyway won't do anyone any good, but only hurt Hunie a little more, since she's still being followed by someone who was very unclear with no identifications.

In all the conversation that took place, the young girl who had cracked that, joke of sorts had managed to climb a short building. The girl, Ranmura she called herself had also managed to topple off that building. Luckily her health points didn't fall much, though she seemed to have taken some traumatic damage, she seemed to be under the delusion that she was bleeding, although Hunie couldn't see any... After which, the blonde noticed that the girl either dozed off, or fainted. Maybe the young thing hadn't gotten any good rest for a while... That explained her somewhat erratic behaviour. 
With some interest, she heard Macradon talk about his guild. He sounded like a knight all right and he had his shiny armour to go with it...  It sounded very fancy, in fact too fancy for Hunie. Though the guild would probably protect its own, she didn't want to rise this way and gain any unwarranted attention. "Sounds really good and I'm glad you helped me today." She replied, bowing her head slightly in acknowledgement. 

Husky had smiled at her compliment and had added his own bit about the famous guild. Following which he suggested that they could go back to the main street. Fair suggestion since the alley was deserted. As the brown haired fellow walked towards the main plaza again, sunlight fell on him and Hunie noticed the scar that marred his face. Unlike most others, she valued scars... they were like tattoos of circumstance, of memories. She smiled softly and walked back towards the plaza in silence. 

"I think I'm ok now, as you all mentioned no harm will come to me in the town of beginnings... But just in case, can I add you as my friends so if need be I can send a message?" She asked the two wondering if she was pushing her luck with the people who had helped her already. "Like you said, your guild hopes to protect the people, you don't have to come yourself, maybe someone newer in the guild who could do with the experience..." She added hoping to appeal to the great sense of honour Macradon possessed in favour of his guild. Then she recalled the other man who had sought to help her. "Oh there was the other guy, with the striking blue hair... I don't know where he went, would you please look for him?" She asked the guy from the guild, he seemed most equipped for the task. "Like I said, I'm doing all right now... And Husky is here in case something went wrong again, right?" She turned to the 'normal' guy for confirmation. "That blue haired man might be more in need of your help..." She added more fuel to her cause. 

Turning to Husky she wondered whether it would be imprudent to ask about his scar. With that, before she forgot she quickly sent both of them a friend request... 

Edited by Hunie

The long speech of Macradon's was a bit of free advertisement, but also not really what was happening at the guild at all. All that knightly talk was just big talk, something that would make the guild look prestigious, even though it really wasn't that much. The guild itself was prestigious on the outside, but on the inside was a big mess of people with a ton of different personalities as well. The knighthood wasn't a theme inside of the guild, it was mostly a thing that would make the guild known and adored by those who wishes for the knightly stand like that. Macradon chuckled "The guild might seem very fancy, but it isn't" he said "It's quite the opposite" he said.

Husky's decision on going back to the main street seemed like a good idea, Macradon would nod in agreement as he would begin walking towards the streets. Macradon was well informed about the floor's street, he'd been roaming them for quite the while. Before walking away he would pick up the girl ... Ranmura? ... and bring her along as it wouldn't be good for her to just lay down here in an alley on the streets. It would probably be better for her to lay on one of the benches on the main streets, or at least watch over her until she would wake up again.

"Uhm ... sure!" Macradon would say. "I agree, some of my subordinates needs some experience and I'll send some for your aid if you would ever need some" he would say with a friendly smile at the girl. "I'll go back and look for him, but first I have to find a place for this girl to lay" he would say and look down at Ranmura. Macradon would smile as a friend request would appear on his HUD, he pressed the accept button, at least he tried to, having Ranmura in his arms like this made it much more difficult for him to do so, but he managed. He would find a bench as they reached the main streets and would lay down the girl. "Seems like I'll be going now" he said and would set off into the allay again, equipping all his equipment, fully clad in armor with a funky curved two handed sword on his back, somewhat resembling a farmer's sickle. "It was nice to meet you all" he would as he ventured into the alley.