After witnessing her first player deaths, she felt a bit uneasy. As a child she was fine with watching people die in the real world, but now something was different. It was like she finally began to grow emotionally. "I guess I'm alone in this game, can't really rely on anyone anymore, not after that. If I'm not going to fight for myself, then nobody else will." Phillia felt like repeating this lesson out loud, it was something that was held true to her heart from the day she was born. 'Damn, how many have to die before that bastard is satisfied?' Kayaba Akihiko was the cause for all these deaths, if he didn't exist then all this madness wouldn't either. Why are people killing each other? Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways, as long as she survives there's no problem.

Edited by Phillia

"Another day of searching for materials." Surviving in this game was basically an endless grind, you'd train a while until you could actually participate in boss fights and survive. And then there were the higher leveled players, killing and stealing whatever they could get their dirty hands on. Phillia had a strong resentment for higher leveled players, she knew how dangerous they were just by observing their behavior. Many were arrogant and didn't accept rudeness, they were all too focused on rules. She rolled her eyes and caught a glimpse of a boar, getting ready to draw her weapon and test out her new gear. "This should be fun." In a second, she went charging towards the boar at full speed with her rapier pointed at it. There was no surprise that she missed the attack. "W-What!?"

ID#50923 Results:
Battle 5
Fail!

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 7/9 Energy

Boar:18/18 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Phillia

The boar checked behind him and noticed a blue haired girl trying to attack him. 'Really? I couldn't just eat grass in peace?' This was one of the things going on in its mind, the other was 'Alright, just going to attack this stupid player.' Right after that, it's A.I. directed it to attack Phillia. 'Let's see how this works.' Its horns were pointed towards Phillia with the intent of killing her (Dealing as much damage as it can to her before it croaks). The boar ran right past the bluenette and wondered why it missed. It probably was not thanks to the (Dice roll) evasion on Phillia's armor. A sudden thought then came to Phillia's mind, "Oh no, the bad luck streak... Not again!"

ID#50931
Battle 1 (3-1)
Fail!

Edited by Phillia

Phillia closed her eyes and hoped for the best. "Please, good luck this time!" She gripped the hilt of her blade tightly and used the sword art . As soon as the blade of the rapier touched the boar, its health bar quickly dropped to zero. Phillia heard the sound of shattering, then opened her eyes. "Yes! I did it! No more bad luck!" She collected the material that the boar dropped and looked at her energy. "This game is harder than I thought." The bluenette sighed and sat down to take a rest, enjoying the scenery that the sky provided. Several clouds that looked like apples floated through the vast ocean of blue. 'How pretty, I haven't seen these since forever.' She forgot how long it has been since the death game started, but it didn't matter now, nothing did.

ID#50933
Battle 6
Success!

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 1/9 Energy

Damage: 3 (Weapon) + 2 (Skill) + 1 (Base) = 6, 6x4=24, 24-1=23

Boar: -5/18 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT Dead x-x

+1 Material

Edited by Phillia

This game takes the humanity out of you, that's all it was. Just a cruel game that some asshole decided to create, did he even know how many lives he's destroyed? Every single death in this game meant a devastated family in the real world, this was no game, this was a mass execution. "How long do I have to wait until we all die?" Phillia thought this game to be beatable, but very difficult. There weren't enough players on the frontlines, a majority of them lived on the first floor and had the best time of their lives not having to deal with the hard to kill mobs. Of course, Phillia was a bit like that as well, but she was willing to fight on the frontlines, risking her life just to get back to the real world.

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 3/9 Energy

"Are there any exploits in this game that I can abuse?" Phillia kept wondering about how the game worked, at the time nobody knew about the cardinal system, it was all just a mystery to her. That's why she had the sudden desire to learn, to survive. She had people who cared for her in the real world, she couldn't die, not yet anyways. 'Wonder how everybody else is doing, the death toll here didn't rise that much.' Her mind was processing multiple subjects at once until her brain just decided to relax. "Right, I'm not supposed to let my guard down." The day was still anew and a boar could pop up from anywhere, might as well search for materials.

ID# 51044 results:

Loot 15

Success!

+1 Material

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 5/9 Energy

Edited by Phillia

This reminded her of her early days in SAO, looking for materials or fighting groups of monsters. She couldn't do that anymore since she was level nine now. "Time flies by quickly, the next minute you see three dead players." Phillia reflected on what happened the other day, she just couldn't forget it. Watching three people die in front of you, although it's not really traumatizing, it's a thing to remember, a reminder of how Sword Art Online was not just a game. Phillia was going to survive no matter what, the only thing she wouldn't do was take an innocent life.

ID# 51057 results:

Loot 5

Fail!

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 7/9 Energy

Edited by Phillia

The pace of this game was quite slow, after all this time the front liners were only on the fourteenth floor. Did Kayaba Akihiko really want them to beat floor one hundred? That was nearly impossible, there'd be too many deaths before SAO was won. But that was the point, he was aiming to cause as much death as possible before the game ended. "Snap out of it Phillia... It's possible." She was absorbed in SAO to the point where she even forgot her own name. Phillia decided to stop sulking and look for materials, she found nothing along the way.

D# 51178 results:

Loot 7

Fail!

Phillia: 36/36 HP, 9/9 Energy

Edited by Phillia

Phillia wondered how the people she knew in the real world were doing, she missed them. They were probably crying their eyes out right now, wondering if Phillia was about to die. "God damnit! I bet that none of my friends even visited me!" She was angry, how could they! After all their years of friendship they just ditch her in SAO like that without even visiting her hospital room? A harsh scolding is due to them once the game is beat. She stopped thinking about that and looked for materials finding a clump of dirt, how useless.

ID# 51198 results:

Loot 3

Fail!

Edited by Phillia