[F1-PP] Back On Track (Furia)

The day was anew, birds chirped and the sun had risen. For Phillia, this was like another Monday, you had to wake up and then go to school, but this wasn't a Monday, it was a Friday. "Great... Another morning means another day of gathering materials again." Reluctantly, she got up from her bed and left the tavern room looking around in the building. There were many low leveled players there, it would appear that Phillia was the strongest player within the building. Phillia checked her HUD and saw she was running low on materials and shouted. "Damnit! I hate this stupid grinding game! Why couldn't it be more action packed like everyone said it was going to be!" Her fist came raining down onto the table next to her and made a long bang. "God damnit!"

Guest Furia

"Oh, my delicate virgin ears," Furia squealed in a mock offended tone, momentarily clamping both hands over her ears. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth," she asked dryly a few seconds later, arching an purple eyebrow in Phillia's direction as she removed her hands from over her ears. Without another word, the purple haired woman marched off in the direction of the bar, throwing a few choice elbows into the ribs of people that were too slow to get out of her way as her whip thumped softly against one hip. It was much too early in the morning, much much too early, to be doing much of anything without a heavily sweetened mug of whatever passed for strong dark tea in her hands.

Edited by Furia

"My mother? H-Hey! Don't tell me what to do!" Phillia was still enraged, her speech patterns and body language would suggest it. "Why the hell do you care anyways? It's not like you care about my ass anyways!" The bluenette looked at Furia up and down, she was able to tell this was one of 'those' kind of girls judging by her speech pasterns. The eccentric kind, or she could be wrong. "You're one for manners right? If you are, then leave me be and tend to yourself." Phillia's aura was quite intimidating even though she was a shorty, of course if you called her that you'd be on the floor facefirst.

Guest Furia

"Hot tea, extra sweet and extra fast," Furia commented to the bartender once she had elbowed and shoved her way through the crowd up to the bar. To get her current spot she had actually just grabbed some other level one player with red hair by the scruff of his neck and dragged the guy out of the way so she could have his spot. "You are in my spot," she said bluntly, before turning her attention back to the other girl. "I never told you what to do," Furia replied, wrapping her hands around the mug when it was placed in front of her and immediately bringing it up to her lips. "I asked a question, you're the one that read intent into it. Besides, this is a safe zone, so be offended all you want. We can't fight here unless we duel and I'm not dumb enough to duel a player of your level, yet." The violet haired woman took another sip from the tea, that was much better. "Now, is there something else you wanted?"

Edited by Furia

"Something I wanted? I guess a bit of company, maybe someone to help me gather materials." Phillia was bored out of her mind so she just gave away her plans for the day, gathering materials. However, she didn't quite like this lady, she hurt others without consideration of who they were but Phillia would hide her dislike for the moment. "It's not like we have anything better to do anyways, unless you've got other plans." The field was probably a good place to search for materials, that way Furia couldn't hide from her if she ran away.

Guest Furia

"Kill stuff, get loot, get XP," Furia said, mulling it over as she threw back her head and drained what was left of the tea in the mug which burned all the way down into the pit of her stomach. "Sounds like as good a plan as any and, at our level, groups are best," she continued. Without even bothering to ask Phillia if she wanted to join a party Furia swiped her finger in the air and tapped through a quick series of commands. A second later a party request screen popped up in front of Phillia. "Furia," the purple haired woman said, extending her hand for Phillia to take, if she wanted to. "Any plans for where we should go hunt? Also, I assume you'll be tanking as you're the higher level player." It was important to iron out, from the get go, who was responsible for doing what.

Edited by Furia