[F1-OP] Planning, Plotting, and Possibly Even Scheming (SAFE ZONE THREAD)

Guest Furia

Yuki understood the importance of this conversation. Yuki was speechless, she didn't know that Yuki brought the girl memories of someone. Yuki noticed that she looked at the tree, the girl was lost in thought about the tree but then she went back to talking. Yuki noticed the word killing, it made her body tense. Yuki knew she had to tell this girl her past, she had to. It might help Yuki get her pain off her chest and the girl a better understanding. 

"When i was young my parents split apart, i had to move in with my dad. My dad and me became more and more angry with each other. I became less at my house and more in the allies with other people. And thats when i started to get into fights, and worse i became a killer. I would roam the streets and kill people who were all alone. My dad, and my brother, and me all had move from one place to another so i don't get caught by the cops. As i got older it got worse, my whole family hated me, and i was all alone. Thats when i knew i gave up on trying, i had no friends, no family, just me, myself, and i. I gave up on everything, i didn't care i died or not. And i made my first friend and he quickly died because he was put in a dangerous situation because of me, he saved me from dieing. and he died in the process. And that woke me up and i'm back, but i still wake up a few days when i don't care." she let out a large breath, it took her a lot of courage to tell someone about her past. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late.

Those were the only two words Mitsu thought when Yuki finished her story. In fact, it was better than Mitsu's. Which may sound ironic, as her life seemed almost perfect to any onlooker. But it wasn't. In fact, her life was probably worse than those of people who get stuck in terrible families. Because there didn't seem to be a reason for Mitsu to act up. Where as for Yuki, there was a reason.

The virtual bird stood on the edge of the nest and flew away. Mitsu asked herself how many pixels of space one bird took up. But, like most things, she couldn't answer.

She leaned back against the back of the bench. She took her eyes away from the virtual nest on a virtual tree without a virtual bird, and returned herself to the conversations. "That sounds horrible." She mustered to say, wondering how someone with such a one-tracked story could come to the same conclusion as she had. Oh what she would give for Yuki's life..

"Like I said, making you feel alive but making you wish you were dead. Am I right?"

Yuki nods at her question. "Yeah" Yuki looks up at the sky, she thinks about how she killed people, it was a horrible death for those people. Yuki felt guilty whenever she smiled, thats why she doesn't smile often, if she did she would feel worse. Yuki didn't feel guilty when she had a blank face or an enraged face. Yuki knew if she were to smile she would be cursed. She looked at the girl sitting next to her, Yuki kept a straight face. Yuki wanted to make the girl laugh, Yuki made a promise to herself that she will try to see a genuine smile on this girl's face. "can i call you mitsu?" Yuki asks out of the blue staring at the girl

What did she want. 

It was less of a question, and more of a statement. Like all other things, she could not see the answer. Therefore she did not look for one. Mitsu's eyes narrowed. Her username was KaraMitskune. How did someone get her real name out of that? 

Plain luck. She doesn't know.

Mitsu relaxed. "Sure, that's fine with me. I'm not calling you Ms. Lighting or whatever, though." Mitsu couldn't help smirking at her own joke. Well, it wasn't much of a joke. Not even a witty statement. If one looked deep into that statement, they wouldn't find any humor. Just another bland statement that meant pretty much nothing. Like most words said by others.

Yuki looked at her, she wanted to smile but she couldn't or she would feel guilty. "Thats my street name, for people who are scared, and don't know a thing about me. I didn't even make the name, a man did, just because i stole col from him" She says with quietness and then yelled by the second sentence. Yuki looked over to her forgetting to tell her, her name. "Oh... call me Yuki" Yuki tried her best to keep the smile off her face that showed she was happy. Yuki was happy, but she also felt guilt, so she quickly stopped.

Yuki.

For some reason the first thing she thought of was her old "friend" Tally. Who knows why, but it just did. When she says old "friend", she means like old friend new enemy. If that makes sense. Tally was once her friend, who accidentally became her killer. Metaphorical killer. Killer of her mind.

"Okay, Yuki." Mitsu said, tipping her head toward the left. She was smiling, but not really. Like usual, it was an accident. She'd gotten so used to pretending it was almost real even to her. But it wasn't. It never would be.

There was something about her. A look in her eyes. A look on her face. Everytime she smiled she stopped. And looked away. It was like she was hiding her happiness. Or hiding something else. In her eyes, Mitsu saw guilt. But she didn't know why. But Mitsu knew those questions would have to wait.

Yuki kept part of her past from Mitsu since she had to know that she could fully trust her. For sure, Yuki did trust her, more than her younger brother but theres stuff she had to keep from herself, in case this girl might know her. Yes, Yuki remembered Mitsu from the streets irl. She knew about her, a little about her. Yuki didin't get involved with many people, but when ever she encountered another person she would remember them. Yuki still felt guilty for smiling, she couldn't look at Mitsu because she felt if she did she might spit out more of her past. 

(( OOC: Tally's explained in like the first or second paragraph of Mitsu's journal for SAO (Click for Journal). She's in Juvenile right now. ))

Did she know her?

The question passed Mitsu's mind as she stared at Yuki who seemed deep in thought. It depended. Who was she and who was her? Was Mitsu she and Yuki her? Or Yuki she and Mitsu her? It would make a big difference. Wouldn't that be funny. No, no it wouldn't. Nothing's funny. It wouldn't make a big difference anyways. Mitsu stopped being judgemental for the crimes people committed or just about anything else the day she woke up without feelings.